Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups

Go down 
+4
Pikachu
zandyne
.sickling.
Kudo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:08 am

Story: It was a nice sunny day out in Plutinon, a city on a planet between Isiya and the screwed up city of Verona. It seemed very peaceful in this city, but this was not the case. The town had been struck with a severe murder incident, the mayor was killed. A few brave citizens decided to all join together to solve this case. Everyone else in the city seemed to not care for some bizarre reason, through a course of a few weeks and a few (unimportant) deaths, the few realized the murder was one of them, part of a long chain of mafia from other cities. But for now the matter at hand rested in the few in Plutonin...

^above too be editied, I'm tired and lazy right now and would rather not go through making any UNIMPORTANT storyline for a mafia game so elaborate as the silly RPs you're all used to^

This game will be a bit more wacky than the last one...much more, regardless of how many people join (unless there's only 4, in which case it's canceled). The story will also be bizarre and will make even less sense than before (be warned).

This is the sign-up sheet. You may choose to play as yourself or any other character (whether it be your own or one already out there...seriously you could choose Reimu Hakurei or Spongebob Squarepants for all I care.

This game is not for the strict nor picky, if constant grammar errors, absolute retardness, or any of the sort just prevents you from being able to see straight because it drives you simply insane to the point you want to kill someone, get out. This just isn't for you.

Oh, I forgot to mention: this game has more roles than just mafia, nurse, and townie so brace yourself for some weird crap.

Signups, START!

Alright, edited somewhat, very few fixes. Who cares, it'll do.

Last edited by Kudo on Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:55 am

Spongebob Squarepants
****(4)
WATER
Fish
A denizen of Bikini Bottom, he has a carefree, easygoing attitude. Unfortunately, this comes with the downside of being particularly stupid...
ATK: 1200
DEF: 1000

Description: Yellow, and square (duh). He has a pair of comically oversized buckteeth, among other things that aren't worth mentioning.
I don't need to go into further detail.

Yes, I am playing Spongebob Squarepants. Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:58 am

Perfect, welcome Dan Rather raper. Sadly this puts you at the disadvantage of me totally barraging your character with Verona references that have nothing to do with Spongebob!

Yeah that's it.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 am

TEDDIE from Persona 4
Persona: Kintoki-Douji

Level 44
Str against: Ice
Weak against: Electricity

Skills: Mediarama, Bufula, Energy Shower, Traesto, Mabufula, Ice Boost, Matarukaja, Ice Break

Equipment:
Bear Claws | Attack:161 | Accuracy:78 | (low chance to counter physical attacks)
Gentleman's Tux | Defense:60 | Evade:24 | (HP +50)
Kimyaku Brace | All Stats +2

An adorable bear mascot who's constantly cheerful and whose feet make a squeaking sound whenever he walks. Loves puns and quoting cheesy commercial slogans.

Last edited by zandyne on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Ash Ketchum

Born in Pallet Town with crazy black hair under his hat, this boy dedicates himself into becoming a Pokemon master. Standing at about 5'8 the boy is rash and decides to charge in instead of thinking it through most of the time. Due to his stupidity, people are surprised at his win ratio in Pokemon battling. Generally a nice guy, but tick him off and he'll curse at you with a shut up then run away crying.

Clothing (Sinnoh Ash)

Weapons:
Charizard, Pikachu.

Last edited by Pikachu on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:21 am

Name: Neku Sakuraba

Often has emo urges and likes Tin Pin Slammer, a game where multiple people play each other using pins and whammies (special moves).

Skills: Uses pins which each have a special ability. They can range from pyrokineses to psychokineses to healing. Can use up to six at once.

Wears headphones and shuns the world. The only person he respects is a man known as CAT. CAT designs art and pins along with all kinds of other things.

(If any of you remember .sickling.'s old avatar of a guy with his fist up and looks angry, this is him.)
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 7:23 am

Reserved, dammit.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:18 pm

meh, i'll go as myself :pout: uh, i'll use a pair of revolvers, i guess...

Last edited by kiki.i on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:58 pm

@ zandyne & .sickling.

What is this, I don't even....

@Kudo

You're seriously letting this happen? Seriously, .sickling. is a freaking trading card with spongebob on it.

@everyone else

I play as myself. Brought back from the dead in Yukata (My excuse? once the dragon won, the next round started and I respawned)

Weapon change!

I am now equipped with a suppressed five-seven. (Its a pistol, look it up)

Last edited by Cram on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:04 am

Remember, this one is based more on the mafia, it doesn't matter what happens storyline as long as the game doesn't get broken (in that sense it shall be opposite to the last game)
and yes, I AM letting this happen.

To sum it up...
Storyline-wise: What is this logic you speak of? Alien-Zombie-Vampire-Werewolf-Dinosaur-with-a-monocle says different! (Alright I promise you that won't be a role, nor any it's parts, but you get the idea)
Strategy-wise: Maybe, just MAYBE more than Salem, Massachusetts

So far:

.sickling. as Dan Rather raper Spongebob Squarepants
zandyne as Kuma P4 Teddie
Pikachu as ??? (undecided, may not even be playing)
Darklink3603 as Phones Neku Sakuraba
Drag3ndz as ??? (Undecided)
kiki.i as ??? (Undecided)
Cram as Heavy Weapons Guy himself

Unless we drag more people to the forum I doubt we'll get anymore. Sign-ups close Friday (10/23/09) around 5:00 PM or whenever I get back on the computer that day. Luckily it seems I know the characters well enough to make stuff that will make SENSE...in a you'll-know-who-got-blown-up sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:45 am

I guess I'll play as myself then. All undecided should be themselves by default unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:46 am

Sign-ups are now OVER, although feel free to choose a character if you haven't done so already later...it really doesn't matter.

Now to send out the PMs and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups   Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia of Plutonin Sign-ups
Page 1 of 1