Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

(OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game Empty
PostSubject: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 am

In a very famous harbor named Yutaka, people would visit the shopping district as traded goods from all over the world are imported. People would spend all of their money, economically wasting the value of items in the world. This made the dragons around the world very angry. Soon, they seized this harbor to be destroyed at all costs before their valuable treasure would become worthless. They flew across countries to reach to their destination.

Update 10/02/09 wrote:
Kudo is complaining that I'm making Mafia wrong. Here is his following changes:
- No useless occupations. Every human is innocent.
- One mafia to prevent 2:2 by third Shopping Session.
-

The Notes wrote:
1. All dragons are half-dragons. They can transform into humans.
2. Yutaka is a English Japanese word for "Rich."
3. I never played Mafia before.
4. I'm the narrator of this game.

How to Play:
1. At start, everyone will have their roles as dragons or humans via PMs. Dragons will know who the humans are.
2. In the Shopping Session, or Day Shift, people will vote off a person to be lynched.
3. You will be given three days to vote with enough time to argue until all the votes has been cast.
Quote :
Highlight the person you voted in RED.
If all votes are not in, the voting will proceed within three days from the start of the Shopping Session.
4. The voted person is lynched and the controlling user will be out of the game. This will be announced if the victim is the dragon or human and their class will be announced.
6. Then, the game will swap to the Import Session, or Night Shift. Before the dragons vote turns into place, the Medic votes for a member they think is right to save.
7. Each mafia will get to vote who to kill they choose via PM. The majority vote will remove the villager. The killed villager's game is then over and will be announced human. If the dragon votes are spread to each picked victims, the decision will be taken by a roll of a die.
8. After someone is killed (or saved) in the Import Session, the game will reset to Shopping Session but counted as the next day.
9. The dragons win if over half of the number of humans in the council are dead. The humans win when all dragons are dead.

In the game of 6, there is only ONE MEDIC:
Medic - They can save someone from being killed by the dragons during the Import Session, including themselves.

Rules wrote:
1. When you are lynched or murdered, you are out of the game. Please don't post in the IC topic any longer when this happens.
2. Do not argue what the narrator writes. Anything this user says, goes.
3. It's alright to argue as long as if you are aware that this is all a game.

Suggestions
- Do not trust anyone. Failing will probably get you lynched, or back-stabbed.
- Don't say stupid things that will get your character lynched.
- Think and be reasonable. Say why you're voting for that person to lessen suspicion of your character.
- Use others' arguments against others to lessen your chances of your character being lynched.

How to PM the Narrator wrote:
Private Message the Narrator with the topic "Mafia Day # / ________". Anything on the underline will either be...
Dragons: Who they want to vote to assassinate. (Dragon)
Medic/Nurse: Who they want to save. (Rescue)
Scout: Who they want to spy on. (Scout)

In the message box, insert the username of your choice that are playing the game.

i.e.
Topic: Mafia Day # 3 / Dragon Vote

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:08 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 am

Think again. Are there even 8 people signed up on the forum? We can't play this.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:38 pm

So you're not joining?
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
So you're not joining?

If we had 8 people, I certainly would.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Alright so that's one. Please fill out the forum while I gather:
*Cram
*Kudo
*Cirinthasx (I talked about it with VVO last night. She text her about it.)
*DarkLink3603
*Zandyne
*kiki.i
*Seventhfonist425

That is a total of 8 people. 9 if you include the narrator.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:48 pm

🤷 well, since i do plan on doing this, then i might as well fill this out.
Name: Kamari Khalid
Appearance: decent height. dark-ish skin.
~Hair: black
~Eyes: black
~Clothes: always covering skin. usually jeans, boots, long sleeves.

anything else i need to do?
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:58 pm

RECENT UPDATE:
-Class system added.
-Character sheets removed. You will be playing as yourselves.
-Lowered the number of mafias.

Character List is optional. Preferred to have a sensible name.

Name:
Appearance:
~Hair:
~Eyes:
~Clothes:

I need at least two more people to confirm their entry. Once I got at least 8 people, the game will start. I will randomly give you your occupation by a roll of a die or a coin toss. I will then PM each of you your assigned roles. Two of you will be healers, one of you will be the detective. Of course two of you will be the mafia members.

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
seventhfonist425
Regular poster
Regular poster
seventhfonist425

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 am

Alright. Fine, fine, I'll play this game.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 am

Quote :
Joining For Sure:
- kiki.i
- Kudo
- Cram
- Seventhfonist425
- Zandyne
- DarkLink3603

Still Deciding:
- Cirinthasx
- Pikachu (Only when 8 people are confirmed.)
- .sickling.

Not Joining

If the replies from each are not received, the game will start but with two mafia members if the number of players remain under 8.

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:47 am

What the hell? I never said I was sure on joining. Take me off that list, foo. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 am

Sheesh. Don't smile at a friend when you perform something so blunt, like Cram or Kudo. Maybe they're rubbing off on you.

.sickling. wrote:
Drag3ndz wrote:
So you're not joining?

Alright... Take your time. Well now I need about 3 people to join for sure.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:40 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Sheesh. Don't smile at a friend when you perform something so blunt, like Cram or Kudo. Maybe they're rubbing off on you.

.sickling. wrote:
Drag3ndz wrote:
So you're not joining?

Alright... Take your time. Well now I need about 3 people to join for sure.

HURRRRRR... Learn the difference between Very Happy and Razz. They both have very, very different meanings.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 am

But I really need you to count as a person joining. This is an RP mafia. I only need three people. I'm sure I can get them faster if you are willing to join.

Alright I guess it's time to explain the flow chart:

1. Everyone role plays about who they think the dragons are in the topic. Ties are due to a coin toss or a die.
2. Narrator writes down story once votes are cast.
3. Dragons, Healers, and Scout votes via PM.
4. Narrator writes story again.
5. Repeat step 1.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:48 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
But I really need you to count as a person joining. This is an RP mafia. I only need three people. I'm sure I can get them faster if you are willing to join.

Alright I guess it's time to explain the flow chart:

1. Everyone role plays about who they think the dragons are in the topic. Ties are due to a coin toss or a die.
2. Narrator writes down story once votes are cast.
3. Dragons, Healers, and Scout votes via PM.
4. Narrator writes story again.
5. Repeat step 1.

On a scale of 1-10, how important is this to you?

I'd rate you an 11. If you seriously keep urging me to join like this in a similar fashion to an obsessed, rabid leper, I will not join this "RP."
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:50 am

Alright alright. I'm sorry for my behavior. I'd rate it about an 7 or 8. I'm just afraid that I wouldn't have enough people. You can tell me to stop urging, but no need to add in a threat unless I do it a second time.

I'm also dead tired at the moment.

Oh and please don't use smileys when you prove a point, it's slightly irritating me.

THE MARK OF THE START OF THE GAME WILL BE ON OCTOBER 3rd at 12:00 p.m. PST!

ALL ENTRIES MUST BE TURNED IN BEFORE OCTOBER 2nd 11:59 p.m. PST.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:55 am

hey, what if we're not available at that time?
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:07 am

That is okay. The game will start anyways. For every time there is a vote, everyone will have three days until the game moves on. However, if you are not responding when the three days passed, you will be notified via PM or any other ways I can contact you. If you however cannot make it to the game at all, (i.e. vacation and no internet, grounded, long-term plans) then I will give you another chance to respond in the next vote. If you failed to vote twice in the Shopping Session, then you are removed from the game by default unless you have an appeal. If you appeal, you will be given one more chance to vote in the next Shopping Session. Fail the third time will be a permanent removal from the game. Come on, that's about two weeks to be active.

I'm not sure if this is possible, because you'd probably be voted out already.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:55 am

We got a problem, people.

Pikachu only wants to play Mafia if we have a total of 7 "for sure" people playing. In this case, the game's player number will resize to 6. Tomorrow will be the start of the game. I will PM each of the participating characters with their stats. Everyone gets their share of die rolling. I will leave the game registration opened until Import Session Day 1 is executed. Until we have more members, we are temporary set to one mafia member, one healer, and no Scout.

Everyone participating in the game will receive their PMs of their occupations. I will tell who are the dragons. The rest of you are innocent.

When the game begins tomorrow, you have three days to vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game   (OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game Empty

Back to top Go down

(OOC TOPIC) Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Mafia Game
Page 1 of 1