Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hate Thread >:(

Go down 
+5
Drag3ndz
Kudo
VVO-The obsessor
kiki.i
.sickling.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

The Hate Thread  >:( Empty
PostSubject: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 5:34 am

Post a person, place, or thing you absolutely despise.

Example:

Eric Ma: His actions just tick me off. Don't get me wrong, I DID try to be friendly to him when I first came here, but he clearly showed me otherwise in the first few seconds of conversation. Seriously, attempting (more like epically failing) to hit on every single girl on campus? He can't even keep an intelligent conversation going (all of his sentences are laced with curse words), and on top of all that, he's achieved the unofficial Asshole of the Year award. Every single time.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 5:47 am

i hate... many popluar kids.
don't get me wrong, some are actually kinda cool to talk with, but a lot are just pain where ra doesnt' shine... i.e. adrian. think's he's soo cool but he's just really annoying... he can't even spell. he was in my science class, and during a test, he was like, 'pst! tiffany! how do you spell ____(insert word here)___'
he did that at least like, three times. for the love of set, you were almost out of middle school (back then) and you can't even spell? i'd hate to be his parent and see his report card.
if some were actually serious, then i would hate them less. but they don't seem to really care that much.

oh, and i also hate it when people say, 'ah, set (actually they say another word that sounds like set, but hey) i got a 88% on the test. if i got an 88% on a test i thought i was going to die trying to finish, i'd die of happiness if i hadn't died doing the test.

asian fail means pass with flying colors in other cultures, okay?
stop worrying.
asian F means american A++++++
get it?

hmm i'll add to my rant later i guess... this is it for now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 5:59 am

Completely agreed on the Eric Ma statement. I can bear with him only because I have a boundless amount of patience for asswipes like him. I remember in ACI he'd run around and be all "HOW OLD DO YOU THINK SHE IS?!" and would laugh like a maniac whenever someone said something that WASN'T my age. It was hard not to kick him.

Adrian once asked me what size my bra was. Enough said.

Now for something I shall hate upon!

PROP 8--God's f**k'n sake. Pardon my FRENCH but PLEASE. I can go into a three page long essay about this if I wanted to, but whatever. What the hell is wrong with letting people be GODDAMN HAPPY? Sure, traditionally marriage is between a man and a woman, but guess what tradition holders? TIMES ARE CHANGING. We don't HAVE to follow tradition anymore, WHO DOES?! Geebus christ. What more? You people who are all "Oh, it's against my religion to have homosexuality and it always has been." NOT TRUE.

The story of Sodom, where the word sodomy comes from, has very little to do with the word at FLIPPING ALL. What was the sin that Sodom had? It was rape and being inhospitable. It was not about the WAY they had intercourse, it ws about whether it was consensual or not! And people who are all "homosexuality has always been preached against in the bible." and to that I say SCREW YOU TOO. The word homosexual wasn't even coined until around the early 1800's and I don't think it was even IN the bible until the LATE 1800's.

And besides that, as far as I know, it's fairly unconstitutional. I mean, in the very foundation of our nation, there is the ever-famous line "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." Is it fair to say that homosexuals are not people that can never be denied these rights too? Marriage is also in a form, the pursuit of happiness for people. It's also unfair to discriminate against homosexuals. The thing about this is that this is also essentially teaching people "Don't be homosexual or even bi because you don't have any rights then." and "It's better to be straight" which is unfair. It's not something that can be helped, and there are studies that show that homosexuality might even be caused by some sort of gene...and I could go on and on about this, but this can get boring REALLY fast.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:40 am

Eric Ma only wants attention, and ends up being a dumbass because of it (hey, if I can LIVE off of being on my own for practically 3-7th grade, he can do fine) in the end, his retarded actions lead him to so

Adrian once asked what my older sister's bra size was, nuff' said

Morgan Myers, oh GOD Morgan, if it's Adrian you guys hate beyond belief, it's stll Morgan for me, something about him ticks me off, ever since 4th grade when I attempted to be friends with him. In the end he ended up like his older brother, a senior in the same chemistry class as me, PATHETIC. Chances are, he's the dips*** who goes out to parties with his brother (don't get me wrong, nothing bad with parties in general) but these are the parties idiots go to for drugs, alcohol, and yes, sex. he's mostly drugged a girl by now and done it, and knowing that makes me sick and fires my hatred for him

Will Myers- See morgan myers, same description, except WORSE, MUCH WORSE, exception that I haven't known him as long as his kid bro

as far as prop 8...The president swears on the bible to uphold the constitution, he does not swear on the constitution to uphold the bible (so forget the whole thing about it raising everyone's taxes, let gays be gays and lesbians be lesbians and etc. and let them marry, I can't believe half of the country said no to that)

My list used to go much much deeper and include certain smaller things, but I can add more later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:23 am

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:30 am

deodardave wrote:
i say will once at a sonic in Anaheim

this is my interpenetration of Eric Ma. It should not be considered gossip and it should not be taken as truth, it is just some evidence and inference.

He wants attention from his parents. He is quite possibly in the "closet". He is afraid that his parents only likes straights. She he goes from girl to girl, complementing girls and observing their "features". He feels immediately threaten by males, for the same reason as above, thus ticking guys of and causing sever loneliness.

He rejects my "bro hugs" violently.

he is yes for prop 8

he is very afraid, lonely, and possibly depressed.

just try to think in his shoes.

I am being completely serious.

i do not hate Eric Ma. But nor do i pity him.

kudo, you may have been a loner for a long time, but everyone has their own way of thinking.

that is all.

I gave him his chance. He threw it away, just like that. I don't care if he's lonely or depressed: he missed out on friendship and a decent reputation. But, the story of the loneliness about him is most likely true. He is not threatened by guys: he still tries to associate the two genders with sex or intimate relationships, even if both sexes are present.

Seriously, he's even WORSE than Naruto's behavior and annoyingness, and Naruto had to go through worse circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:51 am

deodardave wrote:

this is my interpenetration of Eric Ma. It should not be considered gossip and it should not be taken as truth, it is just some evidence and inference.

He wants attention from his parents. He is quite possibly in the "closet". He is afraid that his parents only likes straights. She he goes from girl to girl, complementing girls and observing their "features". He feels immediately threaten by males, for the same reason as above, thus ticking guys of and causing sever loneliness.

he is yes for prop 8

kudo, you may have been a loner for a long time, but everyone has their own way of thinking.

that is all.

you think I've known the guy since 4th grade and HAVEN'T tried putting myself in his shoes? Then you're sadly mistaken

if I DIDN'T put myself into his shoes I would've never said he wanted attention, I would've just put him donw as some retard right off the bat, I no longer pity people like that anymore, I people I pity and feel truely sorry for would be more like Nicky who tries to be a good kid but has had such a messed up past that...well, you know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:48 am

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 6:13 am

deodardave wrote:

he is yes for prop 8

that is all.

I'm with ya, bro. If prop 8 was not legalized, then that would show who hates gays and such. (Or at least most of them.) If Eric is fine being gay, I think everyone would accept him. I guess it's not because of his parents but also because he thinks being gay is wrong. I bet if I was a female, we could be friends, or I'd think he's a loser. That's not the case. Prop 8, I feel terrible just knowing that it exists... Teenagers v.s. Bible! Something tells me that God does not want people to be happy. (Look at 12/12/12)
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:55 pm

hey, if i could have voted, i would have said yes. *dodges sharp objects* course, i'm me. plus actually eric is just annoying but if you get to know him, you'd bear with it. (kinda like naruto... except naruto is actually determined to do something, while Ma just puts it of if 'he doesn't feel like it'. once he didn't do his math homework because 'he didn't feel like it' and the teacher almost killed him... according to llama.
actually, about 8, i'm kinda stuck in between... i don't hate gay/lesbians, but i prefer it if they weren't... i mean, everyone has rights but something that's ethical (am i using the right term?) and the government should not mix. plus, this is something for california, not the US. and hey, if the president is sworn in with the bible, you'd expect him to follow it's rules too. i think we should start swearing in on the constitution, but again, the president can't control all of what california says.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:01 pm

well, as far as that, prop 8 doesn't disallow people to be gay/lesbian, but prevents them from marraige (this is the part people have ethical issues with), and therefore prevents them the same rights as marraige (this is the part, everyone else has issues with)

Looking at the situation...

A gay/lesbian couple, strolling along...one of them gets wounded badly, and needs surgery to be fixed up

this surgery can only be done under the consent of the partner, normally, but under prop 8 it dissallows this parter to be able to sign for the surgery to take place, therefore the surgery does not take place

And that is the part I have issues with, the constitution+bill of rights is supposed to contain as many laws as possible as far as equal rights

if you have ethical issues with that, though, I'm not the person who should be changing your mind on this (everybody has their rights to their own opinion) but it's true

Government and religion are just not meant for each other, ethical issues following in more on religion (if it's the fact it's called marraige because people think it wrong to disrupt the man+woman tradition, fine, call it something else for gays/lesbians, as long as they are assured the same rights as a married couple, I'm fine)

actually, my main philosophy is this...

If it makes over 50% of the entire population (not just, CA, not just the U.S.A. but EVERYONE) happier (and truely happier, not a false sense of security)
...and it doesn't involve directly killing any of the people not in that 50+%

then fine, let it be, pass a law allowing it, anything, anything at all, as long as it follows the above lines on that philosophy

hmm...that was quite long, whether you choose to read all of that or not was up to you, if you did, here's your cookie, if not, w/e
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 11:58 pm

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:22 am

my dad says its a disgrace! homosexuals should suffer as much as heteros and be able to marry. But of course there are legal reasons. But in an unrelated topic.....

I HATE ANNIE WESLAW
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 am

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:38 am

deodardave wrote:
re kiki in your last post

u said that the gov shouldn't mix with people's buissness

well, prop eight would put it in the constitution that you Couldn't do something,

a "no" vote does no promote gay rights, it defends tehm

my saying
allow homo marriage and society will be more hetero (as in heterogeneous (as in diverse))

yeah true... i dunno what to think anymore... T3T again, i'm kinda divided between the two... torn between two hearts 8D (check out meh dA...)
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 4:36 pm

I hate life. It's full of being unfair.

[unfinshed Rant]I also hate Justin Sun ( I think that was his name). He's quite an annoying person, and to my dismay, he's in my Saturday Chinese credit class. I always see him cheat on quizzes and tests, and when he doesn't, he gets below 20%. Seriously, I don't even try and I manage a B (84%) or higher in that class...[/unfinshed Rant]
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:04 pm

I hate suspense! Especially when I'm waiting for a graded test to come back!
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:41 am

.sickling. wrote:
I hate suspense! Especially when I'm waiting for a graded test to come back!

...I don't *brick'd*

what is this suspense you speak of? *doesn't seem to wait for much to happen anymore*

I'm sick of all the complaints I get from people who don't think on both sides before speaking...and yes I'm half sick of myself
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:55 am

deodardave wrote:
talk to me reply with posts????

Listen, if you make more irrelevant posts, I'm going to start deleting them.

This is another thing that I hate.
Back to top Go down
magpie
magpie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: anonymity   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:31 pm

not quite relevant, but it is not a good idea to use people's full names here, especially in a negative context. more than a bit risky.

on a seperate note, i don't really mind ma as long as he doesn't sexually harass me or anyone i kno.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 11:35 pm

magpie wrote:
not quite relevant, but it is not a good idea to use people's full names here, especially in a negative context. more than a bit risky.

on a seperate note, i don't really mind ma as long as he doesn't sexually harass me or anyone i kno.

This forum is private, so it's hard to find. Even with Google.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:56 pm

I hate: JUSTIN CHEN

freshman but he makes stupid sexual jokes all the time. tries to hit on girls but fails horribly. has few male friends, mostly girls, cause no one wants to talk to him. plus, he brings knives/lighters/brass knuckles to school and either shows off or sells them. plus, I think he's got the hots for my big sister... Rochelle.

Also, JONATHAN CHOW makes me angry sometimes.

He calls me gya, i girl, and anything else he can come up with. Rude to most people including people he doesn't know and girls. Disgusting. He needed to pee when him, my friend Anthony, and I were there and so he peed into the metal grating outside the door. Also, when he went to a different school for wrestling, he played Magic: The Gathering with people there and beat there best guy. So, most people would just brag or feel good abput their deck, right? Not him. First of all he copyed a senior's deck, Bryant Sun, then used the fact that he beeat there best player to try and win over girls who also play magic... HOW F***ING RETARDED IS THAT!

EDIT: he is gettin better so i no hate hime no mores
so... yah. all better now

it's good to vent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hate Thread >:(   The Hate Thread  >:( Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hate Thread >:(
Page 1 of 1