Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Terror!~ RP

Go down 
+2
Cram
.sickling.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zandyne
zandyne

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:42 am

These newcomers were of a much more aggressive breed by far compared to the earlier skirmish with the small family with the dog.

This new squad of them ran up with unrealistic speed, growling with fiendish rage as they launched themselves at the vehicle. Their red, blood-stained hands clawed and twitched as they randomly struck at the metal skin of the car. But the oddest of all was how coincidentally they wore some kind of helmet on their rotting heads.

(Yes, they are Boxers, they have speed-boost, special scratch attack and minor head protection.)
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:31 pm

"HOLY FUCK!" Harry screamed at the woman as the sombies pelted her car. "DRIVE WOMAN, DRIVE!"

OOC: Kiki needs to post as we can't actually do much without her moving the vehicle
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:05 am

"I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING!" kerri screamed as she sped the car up to at least 120 mph.

ooc: sorry for not posting lol ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:24 am

John lurched forward as the tiny vehicle accelerated forward at a frightening pace. The woman had obviously hammered her foot down on the gas. Being crammed tightly in the back of the car, there wasn't much room to move. His face smashed into the back of the front seat, and the rest of his body followed. He tried to say something, but he could only taste leather. Disgruntled, he planted his hands into the seat, and forced himself backward into what resembled a seated position. His backpack clinked and bounced as the tiny car raced down the road. Suddenly, the putrid odor of decay managed to find its way into his nostrils. Were they driving past zombies? Certainly, that must be it. Zombies couldn't run that fast, John told himself. Still curious, he poked his head out for a look.

What he saw instantly proved his thoughts wrong. Outside the car, there were a pair of gruesome-looking bodies hurtling towards the car with inhumanly muscular legs. The loose flesh on their body flapped in the wind with every bound. They were definitely moving faster than the car, evidenced when one of them launched itself into the air and landed on the roof of the small vehicle. There was the screech of crushing metal, followed by a shriek as the creature thrust its clawed hand through the feeble sheet of iron. Its grip floundered around momentarily before it quickly found its target: around John's neck.

Last edited by .sickling. on Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:24 am

DICE ROLL!

.sickling. carried out 1 launched of one Action dice :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 Timo

.sickling. carried out 1 launched of one Nerd Die :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 19
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:31 am

BATTLE RESULT:

Staff, 19. (No damage, kill attacking zombie)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The zombie had him in a vice-grip, and it was quickly draining him of whatever energy he had left. Rotting flesh still dangled from the zombie's face, which now mostly a human skull, stripped of almost everything. Upon its head was a little biker's helmet, left over from the previous victim. The vicious creature roared, baring its broken, yellow teeth and tightening its hold around his neck. It knew a meal was close. John's free hand groped around for the gun in the seat, and it finally wrapped itself around the cold, black metal. Using the rest of his strength, he pointed the thing at the zombie's face, and pulled the trigger. The gun exploded, propelling the fatal projectile through the zombie's plastic helmet and into the fragile brain tissue, tearing the gray matter into useless shreds. Almost instantly, the grip loosened, and the zombie's entire body fell limp. There was a sickening squelching noise as the zombie tumbled off the side of the car and was promptly crushed by the little car's tires. John, still in shock, stared at the gaping hole above him. His breaths came fast and ragged.

He had narrowly escaped death.

INFECTION: 0

HEALTH: 50

REMAINING ZOMBIES: 1

Last edited by .sickling. on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:15 am

kerri gave a little wail. "we're going to all need to learn how to drive frikkin sports cars if we want to outrun those," she moaned, dodging as many corpses and severed limbs as possible.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:08 am

Dale looked outside from his side of the window. "Well isn't this pretty?" he said sarcastically. One Boxer was still after them. Dale pointed his gun at it, aiming carefully as the car rocks and rattles.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 am

Dice roll.

Quote :
#1 'Action dice' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 P

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 3

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 am

Action Die: Panic Attack
Nerd Die: 3
Results: No damage and no kill.

Dale fired the remaining clip. It was only five bullets because he forgot to reload. Too bad he was just a hair short with each bullet as the Boxer jumped onto the car at Dale's side. "OH SH**!" It then slipped and clings to the open car window, with Dale trying to hit the being. Without thinking, Dale opened the car door. Before the Boxer reached for him, the car door broke off as it was rammed by a light post. The Boxer, protected by the car door as a shield, fell onto the concrete but got up instantly and ran towards the group. Dale stared in shock, "Guys? I need to reload! Someone cover for me!" He took out the magazine and searched for another clip. "Oh... and sorry about your car door, miss."

Health: 50
Infection: 0

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:33 am

OOC:

Remember to put your current Infection and Health, as well as any remaining zombies at the end of each post in which you battle an zombie!
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:51 am

OOC: Sorry 'bout that. I just forgot... a little?
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:23 am

kerri looked into the rear view mirror as the car's door fell away. "you're paying for insurance," kerri said. "and it'll be your fault if a zombie infects us while using the car door," she added. well, there went her college/birthday present. i'll mourn the death of my beloved car later, she said to herself.

health:50
infection:0
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:52 am

Dale sighed, "Great... something to worry about when I survive..." Just then, he accidentally jammed his magazine round into his gun. "Oh great. Someone take out that damn boxer already!"
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 am

"ON IT", Harry barked. He remembered that all he had on him was his pistol. Harry sighed dejectedly and then drew his pistol. He rolled the sunroof open and stood on the glovebox of the car. Taking aim at one of the boxers, he.....
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:20 am

The member 'Cram' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Action dice' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 Image

--------------------------------

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 16
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:25 am

..shot several time, each shot missing and even further off target then the next, he jerked to his side and yelled at the driver, "Keep it steady dammit!" It was then that a shadow camover the car and a look of frustration on Harry's face turned to pure fear. The boxer leaped onto the car, and smacked Harry into the edge of the sunroof. Not sure what to do, Harry did what instinct told him to, Punch the f*cker out! Harry wheeled back and sucker-punched the jombie across the jaw. However, it only broke the creatures jaw, and it was still on the car...

Infection:0
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Dale clipped his gun, "Alright, I feel good!" He pointed at the Boxer that is on the car with his assault rifle, "Steady..." Just then, the car ran over a rock, causing Dale to misfire...
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 pm

Go! Dice Roll!

#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 4

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 pm

...and headshot the creature with about two out of six bullets shot out. It then fell off the car, tumbling to the lifeless road filled with zombies. Dale looked behind the car, "...Woah." He safely got himself back inside, "Thanks for holding out for me. Harry, was it?" And with that, he took out the half-filled magazine, "Reloading!"

Infection: 0%
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 am

Battle Over!
Casualties (Human): 0
Casualties (Zombie): 2
Damages (Human): 0

This marks the first post we will use the Loot Roll! Depending on the number rolled, may or may not receive a certain item.

Loot Roll!

Cram:
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 17

Drag3ndz
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 16

kiki
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 18

.sickling.
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 C
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 4
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 am

SAFE ZONE.

Cram received:

Food!

It is immediately consumed, to no effect.

Drag3ndz received:

Medicine!

He can carry it for later use. Do note, that you can only carry one item at a time.

Kiki received:

Medicine!

She can carry it for later use.

.sickling. received:

Food!

It is immediately consumed, to no effect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite being a short encounter, it easily ranked as the most intense battle John had ever experienced. He still lay there, crunched in the backseat of a tiny, red car as it sped along the road at dangerously high speeds. The adrenaline was still fresh throughout his body, making him feel uncomfortably jittery. The now frosty handgun remained in his grasp, someone having turned the safety on. Littering the street lay abandoned cars, and the occasional rotting corpse lying on the road, sometimes still moving. Some of the unlucky ones found themselves crushed under the tiny red car's small, but no less deadly tires.

The little car jumped a little as it smashed the most recent cadaver's skull under its speeding weight, splattering its contents all over the pavement. John turned his head back casually. They had been driving for some time now, and the surroundings started to become somewhat familiar. He started to recognize the odd tree or building as it went speeding by. They were close. If his memory served right, there should be a gas station around the corner...

And there was. The speeding little red car turned right into an Arco Station, which John could tell had long since been abandoned just by its heavily dilapidated appearance alone. The numbers for the prices had fallen off the enormous sign, which was now caked with dirt and dust. Some of the pumps looked as though they had been ripped right from their hinges, the long, black tubes used to carry the fuel into the cars having been torn off just as brutally. However, the sight of the familiar "AM-PM" logo caught John's attention right away.

"Stop the car!" John shouted, tapping the back of the car seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't long before everyone saw what John had just saw. In a matter of minutes, all the passengers had piled out of the car, and had entered inside the convenience store through a shattered glass door.

There wasn't much left. The store had obviously been previously looted, but hastily at that. Along the aisles, random bags of junk food still lay there, almost untouched. John himself was able to procure some potato chips, which his grumbling stomach urged him to devour right away. He quickly finished the bag, and made his way back to the group.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 pm

Dale was the second to enter the store. He looked around, "Dang. Someone was here before us. Luckly, there's still some food left. But..." He looked around a little more with the biggest question popping into his mind. "Why didn't the previous survivors take only a minimal amount of food? Clearly, they should be able to take all-" It was then that he spotted an unopened bottle of some sort. "Awesome! I know one thing: I'm grabbing pills!"

He then spotted an unopened box of crackers and picked it up. "Aww hell yeah! Crackers!" Seeing that John already grabbed his bag of potato chips, Dale shrugs, "I guess John already picked out his food." He faced the to the rest of the survivors, "Kerri. Get something and let's go! Seeing that this place was looted too quickly gives me a bad feeling that this is a very bad place to hold out." Then there was a toss in the air. A box of crackers was thrown to Harry, "Take this. You're going to need it, seeing 'soldiers' like you need to eat. I'm not feeling hungry, so you can have it."

Dale went back to the car first. He looked at the gas pump. "Before you do that, put that pump hose in that car first. I think I can try to activate it from the front desk." Dale headed back inside to the cashier desk and took his thoughts. He then said, "I hope this place was too relaxed to even have an alarm. I'm not gonna press anything until you guys are ready. I don't know which button opens the gas."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 pm

"Haha, yeah that's nice..." Harry wheeled around to the cash register. Empty. It figured, someone probably looted the place and the alarm must've been shut off.

"The knob should be here somewhere.." Harry poked around behind the corner and he felt something squishy. "The hell?" He carefully lifted the spongy item out and lo, it was a pack of Twinkies. "Aw sweet!" He hastily opened the wrapped up cake. "Thank god that these things never go bad!" He scarfed down the snack item with great haste. As he was licking his fingers of the cream, he turned around to see an even greater sight. Carton after carton of mint condition cigarettes.

"There IS a god..." He ripped open one of the packs and began to stuff his pockets of the nicotine. With the last pack, he tapped out a cigarette and lit it, savoring the fumes. He waved the box at the girl and told her, "By the way, is it okay if I keep these in your car, Miss "death-stick" ?" Harry let out a wry chuckle and straightened up.

Well, we've got a ways to go before we can truly rest easy, but what are you all gonna do?
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:55 am

After getting the gas pump to work, Kerri looked around the store. She grabbed every energy bar and instant food packet she could get. She pulled as much water as she could out of the store and stuffed them into trunk, and then proceeded to get herself some coffee.

"By the way, is it okay if I keep these in your car, Miss "death-stick" ?" harry grinned.
Kerri shrugged.

“as long as you keep the windows down when you inhale your cancer-pops,” she said. “and don’t stink up the car.”

Kerri looked at John. “John, you’ll need more food then that if you want to survive a zombie apocalypse,” she told the boy gently. “you wanna grab some other flavors too?”

ooc: SORRY FOR NOT POSTING EARLIER D:
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:54 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Then there was a toss in the air. A box of crackers was thrown to Harry, "Take this. You're going to need it, seeing 'soldiers' like you need to eat. I'm not feeling hungry, so you can have it."

Cram wrote:
"The hell?" He carefully lifted the spongy item out and lo, it was a pack of Twinkies. "Aw sweet!" He hastily opened the wrapped up cake. "Thank god that these things never go bad!"

OOC: Way to disregard my post. Oh Kiki the event is going by the "Item Get" system. Meaning...

Dale walked up to Kerri, "As if there is any more food. Most of the boxes are expired, so I doubt we can find any more fresh snacks." He then lightly tossed Kerri a box of medicine, "Found this, by the way. And these were the last too."

Dale walked over to the cash register and popped a button to get the gas pump working for the station Kerri's car is parked nearest. "Should be full in five minutes. Any ideas on where to go now?"
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:30 am

OOC: I am sorry for not posting but I have not used the computer in THREE FRIGGIN DAYS!!!

Zach had somehow managed to squeeze himself into the back of the tiny red car but unluckily for him, everyone else piled in front of him. Because of that, he was unable to move around, let alone grab his gun during the fight with the zombies. When they eventually stopped by a gas station, Zach gladly got out and walked around to stretch out his legs.

The others had already gone inside to look around when Zach followed in. Something got his eye and he lunged for it. A bag of hot cheetos! He atte his favorite food and looked around for some more. Unfortunately, it seemed they were all already gone.

There was conversation going around in the little station. The man, Dale, asked a question. "Any ideas on where to go now?" he said.

"Well that depends," Zach spoke up. "On whether you want to try and survive, try to save other survivors, or both."
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:41 am

"what do you mean- oh." kerri looked at the expiration dates. "sucks," she said as she kicked the spoiling food out of the trunk and grabbed another coffee.

she took the antibiotics from dale. "thanks."

"again, i believe we should get to a government building. they're probably the best armoured buildings, and they'll have bulletproof vans that they use to escort civilians and stuff. i think there's a USAID around the city, but i'm not too sure where. I think after we find a place to settle down we can focus on our next step. but our first priority right now is to get to a safe place. and preferably get a bigger car. and keep mine intact."
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 am

kiki.i wrote:
After getting the gas pump to work, Kerri looked around the store. She grabbed every energy bar and instant food packet she could get. She pulled as much water as she could out of the store and stuffed them into trunk, and then proceeded to get herself some coffee.

"By the way, is it okay if I keep these in your car, Miss "death-stick" ?" harry grinned.
Kerri shrugged.

“as long as you keep the windows down when you inhale your cancer-pops,” she said. “and don’t stink up the car.”

Kerri looked at John. “John, you’ll need more food then that if you want to survive a zombie apocalypse,” she told the boy gently. “you wanna grab some other flavors too?”

John, hearing a comforting female voice behind him, turned around to face Kerri, the source of the noise. He looked up into her smiling face. There was something strange about her, something maternal, that made him feel... safe. It was something warm and fuzzy inside, and his undeveloped mind couldn't come up with a word for such emotions.

Nevertheless, he managed to smile back the best he could, and proceeded to stuff whatever edible merchandise was left on the shelves into his big green backpack. He started to walk around the dirt-caked store for more snacks. After a mere cursory inspection, he discovered, that there was still a lot of food and random stuff left. The previous looters had only been able to take things from the front of the store, as if in a major hurry. The sides of the convenience store were still packed with items, which somewhat perturbed him. John, however, was too young to infer anything from this: he found it merely a coincidence. He didn't know that a sinister danger still lurked in the frighteningly close vicinity.

After stuffing as much as he could into the already stuffed-up backpack, John mustered all his strength to sling the bag onto his pack. Even though it was much heavier than the last time, his muscles were prepared for the load. As the weight settled in, he struggled for a while, but eventually managed to hold on. Silently beaming with pride at his minor accomplishment, he passed by the rest of the group and towards the exit of the store, where he was greeted by a sudden, grotesque image. Several rotting, decaying eyes barely held in their sockets stared back at him through shattered glass. Their bodies were like enormous ragdolls, random body parts literally having been stitched into their proper locations. John, utterly terrified, let out a brief scream, as he tripped over his heels and felt himself crashing to the floor. Dazed and confused, John, hearing their bloodcurdling roars, scrambled to an upright position. His hands scrambling for his handgun, a sudden chill erupted down his spine when he felt the utter lack of the cold, black object in his pocket. He looked back up, eyes wide in terror.

The zombies were already inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BOSS BATTLE!
Enemy: Stitches (HEALTH: 3)
Description: A resilient and utterly relentless zombie. Able to regenerate itself at will using the body parts of other zombies or the deceased, they are difficult to truly dispatch.
Amount: 3

This is your first Boss Battle! You can attack these special zombies, but beware, they can now attack you as well (Zandyne [or myself, if she is not available] will have control over their actions, and who they will attack)!

These special zombies are Stitches. Because they have 3 Health, it will take three successful dice rolls from any player to kill them.

DO NOTE, THAT THESE ZOMBIES UTILIZE THE SPECIAL COMBAT DICE ROLL! Read the Discussion thread for more details.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:08 am

Dale backed up the farthest, "I KNEW PRESSING THAT BUTTON CALLED FORTH HELL!" Dale took out his assault rifle and fired at Stitches #1, the one closest to him.

Quote :
The member 'Drag3ndz' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 10

Successful hit to Stitches #1. No damage to player.

Stitches #1 was shot a couple of times. Dane then made a tactical roll to avoid any incoming attacks. He knelt on the floor next to Zach. "I may not be so lucky next time!"

OOC: OH GOD WE FORGOT TO GIVE ZACH HIS REWARD. (If he got any.)

Quote :

#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 17

Zach receives food and is healed instantly. (+5 Health)

Zach's Health: 50

Dale then felt something at his feet. He looked at what it was. It was the box of crackers Harry ignored. "Son of a..." He turned his face to Zach, "Take this box of crackers and open fire!"

He noticed the Cheetos powder on Zach's face. "For crying out loud, people! Someone's gotta eat these crackers!" Dale ran back with the box of crackers in his hands. His primary weapon is sling to his back.

OOC: Guess these crackers will be the next Result food item. It better be. =\

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:04 am

"What the hell?!" Harry glanced at each of the stitched zombies and pulled his pistol, HE saw that Dale had already harmed one and sho he took aim at it. He...
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:04 am

The member 'Cram' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 9
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:54 am

Haryy aimed straight at the zombie's chest and opened fire, he emptied a full pistol clip into the beast, only to find that it was not slain.
"Dammit this thing is tough!"
He ran behind the cashier's counter and began to reload his gun.

Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 pm

Zach declined the crackers offered by Dale and stared as Dale ran away yelling about how someone had to eat the crackers... Anyway, Zach aimed for the zombie which was nearly dead, aimed and opened fire.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:59 pm

The member 'DarkLink3603' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 5
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:01 pm

OOC: WTF how come it says cram posted that... anyway

"Damnit!" Zach called out. The zombie had lunged forward and Zach was forced to retreat. He managed to escape the zombies grasp but unable to fire. He ducked behind a counter.

"Somebody kill those damn zombies!"

Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:38 pm

The first zombie, dutifully named Stitch #1, didn't take kindly to the little pinpricks its meal was firing at it. The bullets buried themselves into its flesh, but the nerves in which to feel pain had long since deteriorated. Suffering, agony, misery, all were now unknown to the mindless beast, as it lumbered ever closer to the group of warm, fleshy bodies. It moaned, sensing food was close. A sudden motion behind the store counter caught Stitch #1's attention, and it quickly changed its course in that direction. The smell of fresh meat entered its decaying nostrils, and it released a bloodcurdling roar as it....

ZOMBIE DICE ROLL:

Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 1
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:39 pm

RESULT:

1 Health damage to Zach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...hurled itself toward the human. Unfortunately for Stitch #1, but fortunately for Zach, its tackle missed almost entirely save for a small, grazing "punch" to his torso.

HEALTHS:

Stitch #1: 1

Stitch #2: 3

Stitch #3: 3
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:53 pm

Dale, separated from Zach, moved away from the group and fired at his current Stitches target, "Gotcha!"

Quote :

#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 9

Fail attack. No damage.

...that is if he had any bullets in his weapon. "Oh come on!" Dale fled to a hiding spot in hopes of outrunning the Stitches, "RELOADING!" He started replacing his magazine clip.

Infection: 0%

OOC: DarkLink3603, you forgot to put in your Health and Infection at the end of your post. I took my time to do it for you. .sickling., you might want to make Stitches 2 and 3 attack as well.

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:34 am

The first monster happened to ignore John entirely, quickly lumbering past him and towards the man behind the counter. Sighing with relief, he aimed his pistol at the other two zombies, who had just managed to make their way inside, their rotting, repugnant bodies spreading a putrid odor all throughout the tiny store. Being a youngster, he didn't know how to aim a weapon properly, but he steadied his grip the best he could and...

Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 10
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:40 am

BATTLE RESULT
Sword, 10
(No damage, inflict 1 Life damage to Stitch #2)

...depressed the trigger. Flames mixed with gunpowder and exploded, sending the projectile flying out of the gun, and directly into the middle of the zombie's forehead. Its head was thrown back grotesquely momentarily, as blood spurted from the newly formed crevice in its head. Then, in an equally sickening motion, it grabbed its limp head with its hands and replaced it firmly back onto its shoulders. The sound of shattering bones filled the air.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 am

OOC: Keeping this short because I'm a busy person.

The second zombie, now named Stitch #2, felt something forceful against its head, almost knocking it clean off. Thankfully, the decaying flesh was still firm enough to keep it attached, but it decided to add some extra reinforcement by taking its hands and put the thing back onto its neck. Its cold, dead, glazed eyes peered over at the tiny lump of meat named John, and started to attack.

Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 15
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:45 am

OOC: how often can we attack? you can delete this post after i get my answer =P
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:54 am

OOC: Our first unlucky roll!

The zombie, with its dull mind, devised a simple plan of attack. In a swift motion, it tore off whatever was left of the flesh on its wrist, leaving only a wickedly sharp blade of pure bone at its hilt. Then it lunged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before John could even react he found the zombie lumbering directly at him, using its shattered bone as a weapon. All he saw was a blur before the searing pain erupted in his torso. Rotting flesh filled his nostrils, and he screamed in agony.

HEALTH: 35
INFECTION: 0
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:54 am

DarkLink3603 wrote:
OOC: how often can we attack? you can delete this post after i get my answer =P

OOC: You can attack again as soon as someone else posts after you declare your first attack.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 am

Dale finished replacing his clip, only to hear John screaming. "Oh no. Hey kid, watch out!" Dale hid behind a counter and started burst firing, meaning to fire slowly. He did his best to aim for the head of Stitches 2.

Quote :
#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 15

Fail attack. No damage.

Right then, Dale ducked right when another Stitches, #3, attacked him. Dale made a run for it. "Sorry, can't help! I'll be fine, just try to take em one at a time!"

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Zach saw that no one had been able to kill the first zombie yet. It was as if some roll of the cosmic dice made it impossible for any of them to hurt the zombies.

OOC: LOL

Zach turned and prepared to fire again at the first zombie he...
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:24 pm

#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 6
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Cram wrote:

#1 'Action dice' :

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 6

Result: Stiches #1 killed. No damage to self.

...blew the first zombies head right off. The bullets of his M16 ripped through the zombies body and lay on the floor unmoving.

"That's what you get for hiting me!"

Zach quickly turned and realized the kid had just been hurt.

"Awwww crap."

Health: 49
Infectiom: 0
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 10:00 pm

"Alright! Only two Left!" Harry unlocked the slide on his pistol and aimed at the second zombie. The zombie leaped at his with such ferocity, he...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Terror!~ RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next