Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Terror!~ RP

Go down 
+2
Cram
.sickling.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 am

Zach finally woke up only to find himself already in the car as it drove away from the station. Stretching his arms, he looked about the car, still surprised at how four grown adults and a child could fit.

Zach stared lazily out the window as the ransacked buildings passed by along with the half eaten, half mutilated corpses passed along the road.

Then, Zach heard a deep throated moan emnating from somewhere and looked to see some zombies approaching. He heard Harry say something about ramming the zombies with the car.

"I wouldn't suggest ramming anything with this car. Bodies can deal a surprising amount of damage to a car, let alone zombies which don't care if they are hurt and will probably start pulling themslves up the hood of the car after you ram them."
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:58 pm

OOC: I never stole anyone's job... if you think about it. Now stop accusing me. It's cute, but silly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Almost every zombie within a mile's radius was instantly attracted to the loud noise in the distance. That loud noise happened to belong to a small red car zooming down the road, stuffed to the roof with its occupants and their belongings. The car seemed to be running towards the nearby city: exactly where they were. The noise were thunderous as their simultaneous moans reverberated into the open. Slowly, but surely, the head of a endless, undead snake of zombies lurched from the unseen depths eager for flesh.

(10 Fodder Zombies)
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:56 am

OOC: Really? I could've sworn that you gave zandyne the power I think it was in this post.
Spoiler:

because well golly gee if you said it it must be true. But whatever. I'll let zan rage over it.

Last edited by Cram on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 am

"Tch..." Dale poked out of the car, aiming carefully at the zombies. "Take these bullets! It'll cure you from your monstrous torture." He fired about two bullets.

Quote :
The member 'Drag3ndz' has done the following action : Roll Dice

#1 'Action dice' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 C

--------------------------------

#2 'Nerd Die' :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 8

1 fodder zombie dead. Dale Unharmed.

Dale sunk back into the car slowly, "Can we go now? It won't be a matter of time before these guys alert the entire city."

Health: 50
Infection: 0%

Fodder Zombie(s) remaining: 9

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 am

Cram wrote:
OOC: Really? I could've sworn that you gave zandyne the power I think it was in this post.

because well golly gee if you said it it must be true. But whatever. I'll let zan rage over it.

OOC: You've raged quite enough. Zandyne has the power to create and control zombies: NOT the control over the inner workings and mechanics of the RP. What you posted there are combat mechanics, and not zombie control. That resides in the creator of this RP: me.

Before you say anything about controlling zombies: if I didn't do it, who would? Zandyne had been away for quite some time, and the RP would have died otherwise.

I still wonder why we continue to have this power whorage argument.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:53 am

OOC: HEY HEY. Careful with the language. We understand your point, but you might want to PM her here and now. And I do not think this conversation is whorish at all!
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 am

.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:

OOC: You've raged quite enough. Zandyne has the power to create and control zombies: NOT the control over the inner workings and mechanics of the RP. What you posted there are combat mechanics, and not zombie control. That resides in the creator of this RP: me.

Before you say anything about controlling zombies: if I didn't do it, who would? Zandyne had been away for quite some time, and the RP would have died otherwise.

OOC: You ignored the BIG text didn't you? Just read the spoilertext again and edit your post replying to it accordingly.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 am

Cram wrote:
OOC: You ignored the BIG text didn't you? Just read the spoilertext again and edit your post replying to it accordingly.

OOC: You edited in the BIG test didn't you? Yes, that explains that SHE HAS CONTROL OVER THE ZOMBIES: but not THE MECHANICS OF BATTLE. It makes no difference in what I said earlier... lol....

@Drag3ndz: Learn context.

.sickling. wrote:

Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:06 am

.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:

OOC: You edited in the BIG test didn't you? Yes, that explains that SHE HAS CONTROL OVER THE ZOMBIES: but not THE MECHANICS OF BATTLE. It makes no difference in what I said earlier... lol....

I edited the size of the text, yes, but it was needed as you couldn't scroll down just a click and look at it straight up apparently.

I was talking about how you removed her from the control position of the zombies, not the mechanics, (Which are a complete clusterfuck btw.)

Also,
.sickling. wrote:

lead by example.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:08 am

Cram wrote:

I was talking about how you removed her from the control position of the zombies, not the mechanics, (Which are a complete clusterfuck btw.)

2. Also, lead by example.

OOC: I never removed her from control. I am only temporarily taking her place until she returns. When was her last post? Two months ago. Exactly.

"She only gets on the forum when she has to."

She's been needed her ever since her last post. And I admit that. If she wants to come back, that's perfectly fine with me: I'll hand over the reins.

2. Okay, now you're just randomly trolling. I can tell that you're in a bad mood. Whatever you do, please don't rage here: I don't want another "Chatbox."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 am

.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:

Also, lead by example.

OOC: I never removed her from control. I am only temporarily taking her place until she returns. When was her last post? Two months ago. Exactly.

"She only gets on the forum when she has to."

She's been needed her ever since her last post. And I admit that. If she wants to come back, that's perfectly fine with me.

I can tell that you're in a bad mood. Whatever you do, please don't rage here: I don't want another "Chatbox."

Fine you're right we argue like this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:18 am

Cram wrote:

Fine you're right we argue like this:

OOC: Touché. Can we stop this, now?
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:22 am

[Courtesy brackets to indicate this is not part of the RP]

[I have received no PM concerning how zombie mechanics would work, despite you saying that I had control of the zombies in the beginning, with each successive post you wrested what leeway you had granted.

-Zombie confrontation frequency was taken away.
-How and what attacks a zombie could make were taken away. I do not mind the random factor however there is little point for me to exist if it is up to a generator. Same for how zombie damage would work, you preferred something systematic rather than chaotic. A human is chaotic, your OCD die-casting is systematic. You have ruled you liked the flavor of die, I have respected your decision.
-My zombie posts were being auto'd prior to the installing of dice. No matter what they did they really had no "bite" to them. Once again I understand approval of a generator, but the generator responsibility is thrust unto the players, not me, thus my involvement is lessened even more.
-Since it, to my perspective is becoming more like DnD, there is no need for a GM AND a mob-controller, especially if my only job is to make zombies, for lack of a better term go, "rawr".
-I do not wish to pursue honorary but easily discarded and filled in position of mob-master when all I do really is writing how goons are getting their asses kicked (and not even that as people get to ROLL their own outcome).

>Lastly, subjective miffing, you decided when autoing my humbly "special" undead, that you could circumvent what rules and traits I had set forth of them, hell you didn't even care how many there were on the field in lieu of progression. So I REALLY am not needed nor do I see any real reason to suddenly "return."
>Also note that after my last post, there was a downtime of 2 days, post by member reacting, downtime of 2 more days, then not even 5 days after my last post (so one more day after the 2nd post of nonaction) you hurled in the die system and within an HOUR of doing that you had already written out the full details of the zombie attack. If you want proof, go to my last RP post, read the next 4 posts and note the time stamps.]

OOC: Carry on.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:35 am

Ooc: Thanks to an iPhone, I can now type on the go! -cough- Anyways...

You can complain and complain, but if you don't want the spot, I don't care either.

However, I do agree with your dice argument. If you could offer an alternative, I will gladly take it into consideration.

I really want to resolve this peacefully.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:45 am

[There is nothing to "resolve" aside from admission that yes, your "aggressive" action DID cause my withdrawal. For your own perspective you should try to understand that, other than that, I have nothing else to contribute nor demand.]
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 pm

zandyne wrote:
[There is nothing to "resolve" aside from admission that yes, your "aggressive" action DID cause my withdrawal. For your own perspective you should try to understand that, other than that, I have nothing else to contribute nor demand.]

OOC: Very well, have fun with that. It would have been much easier if you had officially declared your withdrawal, because then we wouldn't be having this lengthy discussion. I do understand that I have made some very big mistakes, however, and I hope not to repeat them anywhere else anytime soon.

One question still remains: Why did Cram bring this up again in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:06 pm

OOC: Issued needed to be resolved. I hate loose ends.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Cram wrote:
OOC: Issued needed to be resolved. I hate loose ends.

OOC: But zandyne said there wasn't anything left to resolve... whatever.

The RP continues...
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 pm

"i'm moving, i'm moving," kerri sighed as she did her best to dodge as many zombies as possible. "oh, and i won't be able to dodge everybody, as you can probably tell by now," she said as she dodged a zombie to run over a corpse. she winced as an arm rolled around the front wheel for a while, then fell away.

"hey, what does everyone say to me running over some of those more annoying zombies?" she asked as she swerved the car around to face the fodder zombies.

ooc: i won't attack any time soon, since it seems to be that there is a want/need for a new attack system.
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 pm

"You really what an opinion woman?" Harry tapped on the window next to him. "We don't have to damage you car any further if we take this street. It says on the map we can avoid them if we go on Jarvis Street for a little, then brach back on to Main..."

The zombies inched closer as the car idled quietly.

"Did I stutter? MOVE IT WOMAN!" He flicked her forehead o get her moving.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:32 am

OOC: Ignoring the previous debacle...

Time is short, so I'll have to make this post dreadfully short as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zombies Remaining: 10

.sickling. carried out 1 launched of one Action dice :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 C

.sickling. carried out 1 launched of one Nerd Die :
Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 3
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:39 am

Battle Result
(Sword, 3) The zombie dies.

John couldn't help but notice the uncomfortably growing number of undead swelling around the tiny red car, moaning and grabbing in a vain attempt to get inside. Their faces were utterly grotesque, rotten and decayed. The zombies continued to hurl themselves against the windows and doors like rabid animals. Suddenly, there was a shatter: one of the zombies managed to break one of the windows somewhere, and proceeded to grope around the recesses of the vehicle for a snack. Its rotting hand clamped onto John's leg.

He screamed briefly, before whipping out the cold hunk of metal from the seat and placing the barrel to the unfortunate zombie's face. There was an explosion, followed by blood everywhere. The zombie, propelled by the force of the shot, crumpled outside of the door.

Remaining Zombies: 9

Health: 45

Infection: 0%
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 5:11 am

ooc: sorry for shortness D:

"i'm movin, i'm movin, i'm movin," kerri cried, pushing the gas pedal to the floor. "hey, someone needs to continue to give me directions while i drive, 'kay? i don't really remember where exactly the place is," she called as she ran over a zombie's dinner. the zombie protested loudly, and got up to join its comrades. "whoops. note to self: don't disturb an eating zombie," she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Terror!~ RP   Zombie Terror!~ RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Terror!~ RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4