Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:09 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SEVENTHFONIST245!!!

Sorry you didn't get a party during the weekends. Hey, I promise you that I'll make it up next Saturday!
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:57 am

800 hours isn't a lot o:.

http://www.xfire.com/profile/pikachuz0rz/

MapleStory 907 hours. Last updated, 2 years ago =3=..
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm

...What? You're not going to say happy birthday?

And you're saying a 100 hours more is a lot.

And you really need to stop boasting about yourself on how much you play. If someone else boasted about it, that's different.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 am

Drag3ndz wrote:

And you really need to stop boasting about yourself on how much you play. If someone else boasted about it, that's different.

Was I supposed to say happy birthday to someone I never had any communication with? There's no difference in boasting about game play in general, and again I said it was last updated a good 2 years ago, but I started up again :l. I've played probably 10x whatever your friend played in Brawl and I still play MapleStory.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 am

Pikachu wrote:
Drag3ndz wrote:

Was I supposed to say happy birthday to someone I never had any communication with? There's no difference in boasting about game play in general, and again I said it was last updated a good 2 years ago, but I started up again :l. I've played probably 10x whatever your friend played in Brawl and I still play MapleStory.

Was there honestly a point to posting in this thread at all besides to act like a bitch then? He was just using the gameplay time as a signal phrase to say happy birthday, so you post simply because you have something wrong with that? Is it against the forum laws to say Happy Birthday to someone in such a fashion? If you didn't care about his birthday, the REAL reason of this thread, you shouldn't have posted at all. Nobody else on this thread cares how much you've played MapleStory, just looks like a fine cry of attention, "800+ hours of brawl? That's nothing, I've played more." So what? A lot of people have but don't feel the need to boast about it, or the need to counter-boast in this case. It's more like envy or jealousy that he's played less and you've played more but don't get the recognition for such. [sarcasm]Thanks for acting so mature.[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Wrong forum, dudes. Take your flaming and trolling to the Birthday forum. (WAAAIT, I'M NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE)
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:51 am

Kudo wrote:
Pikachu wrote:
Drag3ndz wrote:

Was there honestly a point to posting in this thread at all besides to act like a bitch then? He was just using the gameplay time as a signal phrase to say happy birthday, so you post simply because you have something wrong with that? Is it against the forum laws to say Happy Birthday to someone in such a fashion? If you didn't care about his birthday, the REAL reason of this thread, you shouldn't have posted at all. Nobody else on this thread cares how much you've played MapleStory, just looks like a fine cry of attention, "800+ hours of brawl? That's nothing, I've played more." So what? A lot of people have but don't feel the need to boast about it, or the need to counter-boast in this case. It's more like envy or jealousy that he's played less and you've played more but don't get the recognition for such. [sarcasm]Thanks for acting so mature.[/sarcasm]

Being a realist =/= being a bitch. Happy late birthday forumer.

33 and 1/3 days isn't a singal to say happy birthday. I have nothing against it.

Misleading title, causes me to not read post. Miscommunication error on my part. Woops.

No one cares about game play in anything on this forum in general.

Several people post their game time, just not where you browse on the internet.

I'm not jealous. I get lots of recognition else where.

[sarcasm]You're so very welcome.[/sarcasm]

Re-reading my post, I thought of the thread as something different at the time, and thought the birthday comment as totally irrelevant. Miscommunication as explained above. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 pm

I'm sorry for the misunderstandings. This is how the other forum I goto celebrates a birthday topic. They tend to not be direct about a birthday topic until after you click a link.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 2:29 am

Well, this just proves we do things differently on the internet.

Well not that we got this settled... BRAWL FC NOW. I CHALLENGE THEE.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:17 pm

Pikachu wrote:
Well, this just proves we do things differently on the internet.

Well not that we got this settled... BRAWL FC NOW. I CHALLENGE THEE.

KAYKAYKAY
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm

Pikachu wrote:

Re-reading my post, I thought of the thread as something different at the time, and thought the birthday comment as totally irrelevant. Miscommunication as explained above. Sorry.

Alright, well everything is fine here then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.   To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay. Empty

Back to top Go down

To celebrate a Brawl fan with 800 hours of gameplay.
Page 1 of 1