Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?

Go down 
+3
Pikachu
Drag3ndz
.sickling.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? Empty
PostSubject: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:16 am

Number them! You can also include the made-up ones in the other thread!

1. R.O.B.
2. King Dedede
3. Pit (Fallen Angel form)
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 2:44 am

1. Toon Link (NES Zelda Pallet)
2. Luigi
3. Lucario
4. Meta Knight
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:07 pm

1. Pikachu
2. Falco
3. Wolf
4. ROB
5. Lucario
6. Marth
7. Pokemon Trainer (Mainly Charizard now :>)
8. Fox
9. Toon Link

AKA all the characters I can beat level 9 computers at. Shortest time to longest.
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:02 am

everybody except for ganaondorf and wario. (thos dumbasses)
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:50 am

1.) Kirby (Classic, well who did you THINK was going to be on the top?)
2.) Toon Link (Dark, assuming I'm using a wiimote and nunchuk)
3.) Marth (except when he trips, which is quite often)
4.) Meta Knight (Ebil, well hey, why not?)
5.) Ness (he can spike! unlike Lucas, also the best defense against Pit)
6.) Lucas (Claus, pit fighter and heartless twin brother...works for me)
7.) Sonic (Cause ur all 2 shlow...beotches)
8.) Ike (I also disl-ike his supa-armor attacks, and how CPUs can perfectly backhop, back aerial A perfectly all across the freakin stage and back, but hey, he counters)
9.) Pokemon Trainer (Red, just turn off his voice and it's complete)
10.) R.O.B. (Japanese red arms, also the best in Mario Kart DS, but only someone like me would know that)

Worst

(from least hated to despised)

1.) Donkey Kong (shlow, nuff said, at least I like the charged B, down B, B combo)
2.) Diddy Kong (peanuts are funny...but not the 50th time or the CPUs that can use him fine or the time you fight a giant one in the subspace emissary that's ingrabable and takes 500% to kill)
3.) Fox (sure he's a fast attacker with little resistance or flinch, but I can't use him worth crap)
4.) Falco (see Fox)
5.) Zelda (sure, just spam fire and teleport away, and if someone manages to use projectiles just Naryu's love it back at em)
6.) Sheik (amazingly liked in Melee)
7.) Wolf (how everyone can use him decent except me suiciding whenever I try to spike someone)
8.) Capt. Falcon (hated him more in Melee)
9.) Ganondorf (exception of HRC, he is phail to the max)
10.) Yoshi (2nd...jump...unspikable...[insert insult word here])
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:08 am

UPDATED:

1: Pit (Fallen Angel): I don't know why I chose to main this guy now, really. After that I found out he's actually a good character: I'm surprised he didn't make it that far up the tier list. He has a good recovery (not awesome, because he can be gimped if one isn't careful), he's actually fast, and isn't too light. While he might be slightly lacking in power, he makes up for it with incredible damage-racking ability, plus viable finishers. Plus, he's an angel. C'mon now.

2: R.O.B.: He's a perfect blend of weight, power, and speed. He's quite speedy, and he has great power too, especially in his Up-Smash and Neutral Air. While he has powerful attacks, they come at a price, since they do rather pitiful damage. He makes up for this by also having comboable attacks too, like his Forward Air. His weight comes very handily, as he is actually pretty difficult to KO.

3. King Dedede: I can't play him for crap anymore. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:17 am

.sickling. wrote:
UPDATED:

1: Pit (Fallen Angel): I don't know why I chose to main this guy now, really. After that I found out he's actually a good character: I'm surprised he didn't make it that far up the tier list. He has a good recovery (not awesome, because he can be gimped if one isn't careful), he's actually fast, and isn't too light. While he might be slightly lacking in power, he makes up for it with incredible damage-racking ability, plus viable finishers. Plus, he's an angel. C'mon now.

2: R.O.B.: He's a perfect blend of weight, power, and speed. He's quite speedy, and he has great power too, especially in his Up-Smash and Neutral Air. While he has powerful attacks, they come at a price, since they do rather pitiful damage. He makes up for this by also having comboable attacks too, like his Forward Air. His weight comes very handily, as he is actually pretty difficult to KO.

1.) yeah, Pit can be very nice, and actually has a good balance, I await to see your raining arrows (litterally), you better not play him like a n00b and spam only his B moves or else I'll PSI Love your butt

2.) we've seen...most of the best characters do crappy damage with freakishly long combos (or just a balanced uper hand, like Marth in Melee)

3.) granted since the DDD vs DDD match I had with you...sure a good majority of that might have been luck but something didn't seem right about you during that match
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:19 am

Kudo wrote:
.sickling. wrote:
UPDATED:

1.) yeah, Pit can be very nice, and actually has a good balance, I await to see your raining arrows (litterally), you better not play him like a n00b and spam only his B moves or else I'll PSI Love your butt

2.) we've seen...most of the best characters do crappy damage with freakishly long combos (or just a balanced uper hand, like Marth in Melee)

3.) granted since the DDD vs DDD match I had with you...sure a good majority of that might have been luck but something didn't seem right about you during that match

RAINING ARROWS. I tried them. Not very practical in a heated match. It takes a long time to fire 4 arrows into the air and guide them back down. Even if the opponent is knocked off, they have enough time to recover and smack Pit before he can do Arrow Rain. Furthermore, it's impossible to hit a moving target. Good for show, crap for battle.

Pit can spike too! But it's really hard to do. >_>

DDD I can't play anymore because I'm no longer used to his slowness. Grabs are his greatest attack, and should be spammed thoroughly, but I never got used to his air game again after Pit.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:06 am

.sickling. wrote:
Kudo wrote:
.sickling. wrote:
UPDATED:

RAINING ARROWS. I tried them. Not very practical in a heated match. It takes a long time to fire 4 arrows into the air and guide them back down. Even if the opponent is knocked off, they have enough time to recover and smack Pit before he can do Arrow Rain. Furthermore, it's impossible to hit a moving target. Good for show, crap for battle.

DDD I can't play anymore because I'm no longer used to his slowness. Grabs are his greatest attack, and should be spammed thoroughly, but I never got used to his air game again after Pit.

technically, any character can spike...even sonic! (they can all footstool jump)
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:16 am

Kudo wrote:
.sickling. wrote:
Kudo wrote:
.sickling. wrote:
UPDATED:

technically, any character can spike...even sonic! (they can all footstool jump)

Bah, footstools are so pitifully weak they shouldn't count as spikes.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:27 am

.sickling. wrote:

footstool an Ike and he's screwed, footstool a Meta Knight and you're going to need to do it 5 more times, and you still won't kill em XD
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 5:06 am

Kudo wrote:
.sickling. wrote:

footstool an Ike and he's screwed, footstool a Meta Knight and you're going to need to do it 5 more times, and you still won't kill em XD

True dat. Still, I don't really rely on footstools due to their high reliance on luck to execute for KOs.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:42 am

.sickling. wrote:
Kudo wrote:
.sickling. wrote:

True dat. Still, I don't really rely on footstools due to their high reliance on luck to execute for KOs.

when you use characters like Marth that require well timed spikes with minimal jumps...you rely on what you got as far as recovery
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:07 am

Hmm...-steals topic-
I'm pretty sure my favorites are obvious.

1. LUCARIO--because he's cool. :'D
2. Olimar--PIKMIIIIN!
3. Pokemon Trainer--I was gonna e awesome with this guy until I discovered Lucario was in the game... :'D
4. Shiek/Zelda--Tied really. I use Shiek for speed and Zelda for support.
5. Wolf--He was sooo much cooler than Fox and Falco in Star Fox 64, so I like him bettah! >:'D
7. Meta Knight [pink only]--...um...
8. Lucas--"You're STILL gonna be Lucas..."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:10 am

Eh....
Ike
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Pit
Marth
Toon Link
Pikachu
Back to top Go down
seventhfonist425
Regular poster
Regular poster
seventhfonist425

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm

I don't really have any main people I use but.......I like to use...
Mario (cause he feels easy to use....either that or the cape)
Ness (cause the kid's got strong feet)
Lucas (cause I've got moves for him people can't do)
Sonic (cause nintendo put him in and he's fast)
Kirby (hammer, pink, and eats, that's all I'll say)
Captain Falcon (cause, pawnch?)
And rarely, Snake. (boom)
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:59 pm

now i main as Falco...so yeah..
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:25 am

ok who's the smart one who necro posted this topic? there's nearly 3 weeks between my post and VVOs...HMMMM
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:54 pm

1. Pikachu
2. Lucas

Bleh, I only can beat Lv.9 characters properly with those two. Not so much Lucas.

With Pikachu, on average I lose 1 life, or no life 150%.

With Lucas it's almost anyone's game but I usually win with 150%+, last life.
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?   Who are your favorite characters in Brawl? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are your favorite characters in Brawl?
Page 1 of 1