Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)

Go down 
+4
Drag3ndz
.sickling.
Cram
Kudo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Drag3ndz paused, "...I'm going to go ship something on eBay." With that, he left the scene very quietly. "Oh, and you're paying the bill."
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:18 am

kiki sighed and cracked her neck, waiting for her hot chocolate to warm her cold hands on. even if she still had some dragon abilities, she was becoming more human every day, something which she abhored.

after finishing her warm thick drink (she chose to ignore the sludge at the bottom), she wandered around the town, bored out of her mind and in the dire need of hurting something.

a mini-dragon with angel wings popped onto her shoulder, adjusting the glowing ring floating above its head. "don't hurt anyone, kiki! don't forget, you changed now, right?"
another mini-dragon with a thinner, sleaker tail and black-red wings appeared onto her other shoulder.

"hey, we're still a dragon, no matter how you slice it! besides, aren't there general rules that say "don't commit crimes against your own kind?"
"what?! where'd you hear that?! that's a stupid idea! it doesn't matter what race you are, idiot."
"says the dragon who ate fifty pounds of steak last week."
"it was not fifty! and besides, animals are different!"
"ah, but you forgot: we are animals. so should we be treated differently?"
"that's not my point!"

kiki left her consciouses fighting, and wandered into a library. finally, one of the few places where humankind stored their knowledge, she thought as she flipped through the pages of the ever amusing graphic novel.

ooc: yes, the last part's supposed to contradict itself. no i don't care. sorry if this seemed too long tongue
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:54 am

kiki.i wrote:
kiki sighed and cracked her neck, waiting for her hot chocolate to warm her cold hands on. even if she still had some dragon abilities, she was becoming more human every day, something which she abhored.

after finishing her warm thick drink (she chose to ignore the sludge at the bottom), she wandered around the town, bored out of her mind and in the dire need of hurting something.

a mini-dragon with angel wings popped onto her shoulder, adjusting the glowing ring floating above its head. "don't hurt anyone, kiki! don't forget, you changed now, right?"
another mini-dragon with a thinner, sleaker tail and black-red wings appeared onto her other shoulder.

"hey, we're still a dragon, no matter how you slice it! besides, aren't there general rules that say "don't commit crimes against your own kind?"
"what?! where'd you hear that?! that's a stupid idea! it doesn't matter what race you are, idiot."
"says the dragon who ate fifty pounds of steak last week."
"it was not fifty! and besides, animals are different!"
"ah, but you forgot: we are animals. so should we be treated differently?"
"that's not my point!"

kiki left her consciouses fighting, and wandered into a library. finally, one of the few places where humankind stored their knowledge, she thought as she flipped through the pages of the ever amusing graphic novel.

ooc: yes, the last part's supposed to contradict itself. no i don't care. sorry if this seemed too long tongue

Up on the corners of the library, young Ash Ketchup (Ketchum*) stared the girl reading the graphic novel.

"What do do... what to do..." the crazy troll thought to himself. "I already caused havoc with Pikachu. Maybe this time I can burn down this whole building with my Charizard. Kekekekeke. I should totally piss of Drag to the point where he wants to kill me too.. Oh well. I wonder if " Ash Ketchum vanished into the night again. Wonder ifCRAM understood my Desu message. There was something secret in there."
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:26 am

AND, the Night has ended.

Ash Ketchum was walking around being totally retarded when he saw...

...A WILD BIDOOF.

He decided it wasn't worth it, he already 30 of those things anyway...besides, he was running out quick balls.

In other news...nobody died. Carry on with the lynches.

Oh, during the night, someone attached a metal rod to Drag3ndz pointer finger. This rod bends to show a picture of Ash Ketchum. No matter where Drag3ndz tried to point, it would also mislead the (rather stupid) town council to believe he was voting. As a result, Drag3ndz is forced to Vote: Ash Ketchum for the day. This will wear off only at the end of the day, and cannot be reversed/changed otherwise.

DAY 3 START
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:39 am

Drag3ndz entered the scene with an angry face. "Some idiot put a stripper pole on me!" He was the first to say anything once someone came in the scene. "And why is it always Ash?"
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:46 am

"FOTHER MUCKER!"

A loud and angy scream echoed through the town.

It originated to a very cranky Cram, deperately finnagling his keyboard and muttering combinations of the keys z,x, and c.

"SO YOU THING YOU'RE SMUCKING FART! I'LL SHOW YOU REFUTING!"

A soft "Too Strong" came from the speakers and Cram thrust his hand to his wrinkled forehead.

"14 time already!" He looked closely at the chibi parading around, air-humping ad the match ended.

If it wasn't for SPONGEBOB, I would be foucused and I would have only lost SEVEN times!"

Cram banged his fist against the wall and a small crater began to form as the drywall cracked off.
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:55 am

1 for Ash
1 for Spongebob
1 for Cram
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 am

Drag3ndz walked to the town, "What now?" He saw Cram, acting all angry and whatnot. He tapped his shoulders, "What happened this time?"
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Drag3ndz walked to the town, "What now?" He saw Cram, acting all angry and whatnot. He tapped his shoulders, "What happened this time?"

"SO IT'S BEEN YOU WHO'S BEEN KIDNAPPING THE TOWNSPEOPLE!" Spongebob gasped, unsheathing his mighty spatula... from his pants. Thankfully, it was the metal kind.

"I WILL NOT CONDESCEND TO THE LIKES OF YOU!"

VOTE: DRAG3NDZ (He's the mafia)
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 am

kiki stepped into the room to find utter chaos, which was always amusing. she leaned against the doorway, supressing a grin. "it's amusing that mortals accuse each other for even the slightest of wrongdoings," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:01 am

Wow, you all DO have problems just sticking to one person...

Cram just wants to kill Spongebob for reasons retarded unknown
Drag is forced this round
Ash is being an ass and not voting for himself already.
.sickling. is just playing
kiki. is busy irl
and darklink is lurking, maybe, if not inactive altogether

also an anonymous man stepped into the room and smacked kiki across the face

"you know, you're just another one of them now...and you think THIS is amusing?"

The man handed her a book, a small book, a short read, but a book nonetheless. It's contents included the following story:

Spoiler:

^if you aren't going to make your scenes as screwy as that, don't even bother^ (jk, jk)

I decided to throw this in here just for your entertainment, obviously this is one of the IWBTM endings, but oh well.

Last edited by Kudo on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:21 am

Drag3ndz just stared at Spongebob, "Oh hi mister crazy-attacker. No I won't be voting you off. Not like I have a choice." He puts his hand on Cram, "Really, what the hell did you do now? Did you hit yourself against something again? You really got to be careful."

He looked at Spongebob, "How the hell is asking what someone did immediately targets me as the mafia? You didn't trust me from the start. Neither did I... for I have THIS!" He brings out a very old issue about a couple months ago. There was a photo of Dan Rather. "SEE! SEE!? I HAVE- Oh, it was just the news article on how he got promoted. Never mind, screw that. Thought I got the right evidence." He simply just tossed it in the trash can, oblivious of the further info that would have done something.

OOC: Kudo please put that in a spoiler. It's really stretching out the page a bit too much. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:42 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: Kudo please put that in a spoiler. It's really stretching out the page a bit too much. ^^;

NO, IT'S TOO EPIC TO BE SPOILERED (jk, jk, alright, done)

btw, you guys are still too bound to your (fail) RP ways. This is mafia, OOC isn't needed to talk things like strategy over how and why you're voting someone, if anything you should convince each other to agree or disagree further, it's no fun if you go at random. (not saying to throw any character action posts out, but they shouldn't be the main point of the game) but play how you wish :/
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:57 am

"I can't do anything. I'm in a force vote," he told the sky that was suddenly talking to everyone.

Alright fine. We'll stop OOCing. Geez.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:02 pm

Kudo wrote:

also an anonymous man stepped into the room and smacked kiki across the face

kiki looked surprised. "did you just slap me?" she asked incredulously, and punched the guy in the face. "and don't you DARE group me with them!" her voice roared, and she immediately started to beat the living [insert word of choice] out of the stranger.

she turned around to face the other mafia hunters. "either way, i don't really care who we kill off. just kill them off," she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:30 am

Kudo wrote:
Drag3ndz wrote:

NO, IT'S TOO EPIC TO BE SPOILERED (jk, jk, alright, done)

btw, you guys are still too bound to your (fail) RP ways. This is mafia, OOC isn't needed to talk things like strategy over how and why you're voting someone, if anything you should convince each other to agree or disagree further, it's no fun if you go at random. (not saying to throw any character action posts out, but they shouldn't be the main point of the game) but play how you wish :/

kiki.i wrote:

kiki looked surprised. "did you just slap me?" she asked incredulously, and punched the guy in the face. "and don't you DARE group me with them!" her voice roared, and she immediately started to beat the living [insert word of choice] out of the stranger.

The anonymous man suddenly coughed...blood..."I'm going to go get some fresh air" he walked out, ignoring the pathetic little girl attempting to beat him up (sorry, without being a dragon, this is one NPC you can't really do shit too)

He walked out, farther, until he reached the outskirts of the town, an anonymous mafia dude (none of you) came out and shot him...but missed a critical point as the man survived, although the amount of blood he was losing and the damage done to his internal orgains suggested he only had a few minutes left to live. Then he and the anonymous mafia dude were hit by a speeding car (there are cars?) and THEN had a heart attack.

The autopsy simply said: Cause of Death- Hit by a Train that appeared out of nowhere.

be happy kiki, he died anyway

kiki.i wrote:
she turned around to face the other mafia hunters. "either way, i don't really care who we kill off. just kill them off," she snapped.
AGHDSALKFJDSLKA DO SOMETHING

New options of voting:
Random- the wheel of fortune shall choose who you vote for.
Bandwagon- will automatically vote for whoever has the most (if it's a 2-6 way tie, it will be the same as random)

Day will end tomorrow at 3:00 PM. If it's still a tie, I will send it through RNG, and you don't want that.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:06 am

Ash sat on a rock. He was disappointed because he couldn't think of anything to do.

"Dang it Ash Ketchum! Why can't you think of anything today but tormenting Drag?" He continued to sit on that rock in his thinking pose for the next few hours.

Last edited by Pikachu on Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:52 am

Drag3ndz came in the scene, "Hey Ash. You know where anyone is? I wanted to ask them what I should do for the weekend."
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:25 am

Pikachu wrote:
Ash sat on a rock. He was disappointed because he couldn't think of anything to do.

"Dang it Ash Ketchum! Why can't you think of anything today but tormenting Cram?" He continued to sit on that rock in his thinking pose for the next few hours.

it's not night, you can't change who's forced to vote after you've already decided that night.

your vote on the other hand, can be changed to yourself if you wish
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:19 am

Kudo wrote:
Pikachu wrote:

"Dang it Ash Ketchum! Why can't you think of anything today but tormenting Cram?" He continued to sit on that rock in his thinking pose for the next few hours.

it's not night, you can't change who's forced to vote after you've already decided that night.

your vote on the other hand, can be changed to yourself if you wish

OOC:

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:34 pm

ok then

2 for Ash
1 for Spongebob
1 for Drag

around 4 and 1/2 hours left
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:16 pm

Neku just so happened to be lurking around for no apparent reason when he sees something he will never ever forget, he sees who the mafia is, but he forgets it in the morning, and he was too stupid to right himself a reminder about it... FAIL.

"DANGIT! HOW COULD I FORGET?! Oh well I'm just gonna pick Drag3ndz."
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:49 pm

"Pick me if you will. But I'm still question why Spongebob is still alive."

Vote: Spongebob
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
"Pick me if you will. But I'm still question why Spongebob is still alive."

Vote: Spongebob

Wrong, force vote today.

2 Ash
2 Drag
1 Spongebob

there are around 2 hours left
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Oh still day 3? I thought it was next day.

Kudo wrote:

Be more clear next time.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
Oh still day 3? I thought it was next day.

Kudo wrote:

Be more clear next time.

it's an NPC...if I were to say it's the next day I would have bolded "Night 3" but I haven't done that yet now have I? Also would've changed the Title twice to night 3, then Day 4.

I've been VERY clear about the Days and Nights so far, just check the bolded crap

Edit: I got Kiki's vote through a chat.

2 Ash
2 Spongebob
2 Drag3ndz

I've already sent in the randomizer and will post who dies and end this day in 1 and 1/2 hours
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:01 pm

and, DAY 3 IS OVER

It was a peaceful day...NOT you already saw all the random crap that happened, anyway, the people sent in their votes...a 3 way tie...so the town council picked one of the three out of the hat, that person was lynched.

Spoiler:

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 am

what is wrong with you kiki? why would you vote
Drag? Most uncool.

Seriously, one more vote to Spongebob (again) and bye -bye creepy ass sponge. Hell you could have voted for Neku! >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:05 am

Cram wrote:
Drag? Most uncool.

Seriously, one more vote to Spongebob (again) and bye -bye creepy ass sponge. Hell you could have voted for Neku! >Neutral

...I'm sorry...but I am not amused by your derp post

Before Kiki vote:
2 Ash
2 Drag3ndz
1 Spongebob (remember, Drag3ndz attempt to vote him didn't count since he was already forced to vote Ash)

After Kiki vote:
2 Ash
2 Drag3ndz
2 Spongebob (kiki's vote went here if you somehow didn't figure that out)

*ahem* DERP

EDIT: Important Notice! Due to some events to speed-up the game...and some other factors that made it so there would be no difference no matter what...

the mafia struck once more tonight, yes they actually did something unlike last night. Someone died.

A metal spatula stuck in the victim's head...

Spoiler:

Also, Cram is again forced to Vote: Ash Kethum

So...due to this auto-end...NIGHT 3 IS OVER, IT IS NOW DAY 4

that was fast
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:23 am

"OHHHH night time!" yelled Ash Ketchum. The dark skies and the creepy atmosphere was Ash's favorite. He skipped along merrily to find what adventures he may face. 3 seconds later the sun is up.

EDIT***
"What the hell? I, Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town didn't even cause havoc in this city during night time. Oh well guess I can torment Cram. Hehehe."
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:54 am

Cram wrote:
Drag? Most uncool.

ooc: 🤷 i didn't know who to vote for; plus, this way, it's amusing XD
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:01 am

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
SOMEONE VOTE ASH OFF! HES ATTACHING STRIPPER POLES TO MEEEE!!!!.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:03 am

*chirp chirp* If i don't get all the votes soon, I'll kill Ash by auto-end

Day ends Friday after school
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:46 am

OK, Auto-end it is...DAY 4 HAS ENDED

Ash Ketchum has died, he was revealed to be

Spoiler:

Well, no sh*t.

3 Left, had the mafia been able to kill tonight, this would be the end of the game.

Instead, there is no cool-off time, this Night shall be faster than any Night in mafia has ever been!

IT IS NOW DAY 5

You saw that right, we're SKIPPING Night 4 *awesome face*

Lynch time, it's now or never, die if you don't. Everything and everyone alive is important somehow, the death of any of them will end the game, just let the mafia chose next night and it's almost guaranteed town loses...

LET LOOSE THE CHAINS OF HATRED AND SUSPICION, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M USING ALL CAPS, IT'S LIKE YELLING, WEIRD HUH? Okay, okay, really.

Continue on people.

EDIT:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:25 am

I Vote forr......

NEKU!

Obviously, kiki has already been the mafia, but since I know "god" likes to mind fuck us on a daily bassis, then the mafia would be kiki, however as "god" realizes that I would call him on his grand scheme of mind rapeage, he would pick Neku to be the mafia. Therefore,

"TIME TO DIE NEKU!"
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 am

Your logic keeps forgetting I sent all the roles out by RNG

1 Vote Neku
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:30 am

CRAM!!!!! I vote you... plz just count that as my vote cause it's late, I'm tired, and i don't wanna bother putting it in red... THANK YOU!!!
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 pm

A new NPC has arrived. Pikachu!

You may harm him if you wish, but you are unable to capture him!
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:27 am

1 Vote Cram
1 Vote Neku

waiting on Kiki

Pikachu wrote:
A new NPC has arrived. Pikachu!

You may harm him if you wish, but you are unable to capture him!

I approve of this NPC, carry on.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:48 am

my vote: me.

sorry cram, i just had to do this XD
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:00 am

THIS IS THE END OF THE GAME

1 Vote Kiki
1 Vote Neku
1 Vote Cram

...the randomizer spun...but at the last second, Neku changed his vote...to Kiki! (Yes he told me this at school)

2 Votes Kiki
1 Vote Neku

As a result, Kiki was sent to hang, she struggled hard but it was useless. Without her dragon powers or any whatnot, her arrogant self proved to be more bark than bite as her neck hung on the pole...

Kiki has died, she was...

Spoiler:

And with only two left...Neku announced himself, the mafia! The victor of this game!

His role revealed:
Spoiler:

And so the game ended...he went up to Cram for the last kill, to be the last standing...

But instead, a sudden ray of light appeared on Cram...temporarily blinding him of course. The feeling was horrid, it was like having to stand next to really really hot girl constantly saying insults towards him, and talking in a "likelikelikelikeandsolikelike" fashion. He pulled out a handgun and shot himself in the head.

It wasn't a handgun, it was the evoker he stole from Kudo Round 1

His almighty persona appeared, an alien dinosaur zombie with a monocle. And thus his role in mafia was revealed!
Spoiler:

GAME OVER
TOWN WINS
FOOL WINS
MAFIA LOSES

You know, I was hoping this would happen when I made Cram's role. This game turned out great, thanks for playing.

Side Note: I did a randomizer anyway to see what would happen if Darklink didn't change his vote.

Cram would've died and Mafia would've won. Nice job Phones.

Purposely didn't change title to say who won just so you could all get the full effect.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:05 am

O I C WHAT U DID THAR!

Nice roles. Though I wished the death scenes were funnier. Sure enough the last one was awesome, but it would have been a lot more fun seeing how the others died.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 am

YUS!

I love my Persona btw, my personality is SO like that of an alien zombie dinosaur with a monocle
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 1:31 am

That was goddamn hilarious. Well played Kudo and muppets, well played.

First and last kill of the game had personas. WHO SAW THAT ONE COMING? Also dammit Kudo, why is only my death listed on the first post? Did you just say F%CK IT after that?
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:41 am

zandyne wrote:
That was goddamn hilarious. Well played Kudo and muppets, well played.

First and last kill of the game had personas. WHO SAW THAT ONE COMING? Also dammit Kudo, why is only my death listed on the first post? Did you just say F%CK IT after that?

since nobody really said anything about it (until now) I didn't really go through it, eh, I'll throw in all the roles in there now anyway.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 am

balls...
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Alright. Zandyne wants to host the next Mafia game in a Resident Evil theme. I'll try to bring seventhfonist again now that his computer is fixed again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)   Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Plutonin (Round 2 Mafia)- GAME OVER (see post)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2