Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Invasion at the Harbor

Go down 
+4
Cram
Kudo
kiki.i
Drag3ndz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:31 am

zandyne wrote:
@Kudo

You win nothing from behaving like this. Text is text and for one who prides himself with "knowing the game" you failed gloriously playing it. Your constant insistence about how entertained you are reads like the words of a sore loser. I have no proof you are, but 9 times out of 10 the only person who can't gracefully duck out is one who is regretting something or trying to come off as a prick to the others.

Honestly if you had that much fore-planning you wouldn't act like a piece of beef jerky about it, if anything if you wanted to play you should have suggested to the GM to perhaps call a RESTART GAME, but no instead you decided to pull this stunt. As I said, you win no favors, and as someone who is still playing the game fairly, even if you didn't have insider info and you were merely bluffing I am glad you've been lynched based on your behavior alone.

tl;dr, if you were any kind of decent player you would have killed yourself/asked the GM to let you leave instead of behaving like a jerk and wasting everyone's time. Also way to leave with dignity Kudo, I think the only thing that can top that exit is revealing EXACTLY who everyone is with full names.

@GM

Since there have only been lynch kills this game will probably end in the dragon's favor, are you ever going to post who was attempted to be killed or what?

You've been trolled.

I have to agree with Kudo, though. It was highly amusing watching all of you lynch him immediately after you accused him. Kind of makes you question the human nature, doesn't it?

I'll be taking my permanent leave now, since I'm technically not in this RPG.

EDIT: Lynch kiki. I have a dark, foreboding feeling that somehow, somehow she is the dragon.

Last edited by .sickling. on Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:42 am

OOC: GT#O OF MAH MAFIA! *hit*

Need Cram, Zandyne, and Kiki to vote.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
zandyne
zandyne

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Oh joy of joys, the final pick.

Kiki's been out of it this entire time, but at the same time Cram has pretty much been agreeing with me on all the lynchings so that's just as suspicious. I'm going to wait this one out to see who picks who.

@drag3nz
I dunno I always find it suspicious whenever the mafia chooses to spare people. And by "GM'd" out of existence its that the GM agreed to what the player requested, typically the GM follows the basic play-layout regardless of the game length.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:13 am

well, only reason i've been 'out of it this entire time' was because i was trying to finish homework and not get distracted from the computer that sits in front of me while doing homework. and what about you? we can't prove if you're guilty or innocent either.
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:03 pm

I haven't tossed about any direct accusations, so no need to get so riled up. I am merely waiting for who votes for who.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:46 pm

🤷 well, just defending myself, just as anyone else would.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:47 am

"Hrmmm...." Cram looked around the room suspiciously. He glanced at Zandyne and at Kiki.

"Lessee here..." he paused to think. "Well, I apologize zandyne, but unfortunately, I will have to kill you. I can be safe that if I am right, the threat will be averted, if I am wrong however... Looks like it'll be a quick battle with the dragon! I mean seriously, I single-handedly took out the Dragon GOD with a sword! How hard could it be with hollow-point rounds?"

He shouldered his M4 and pointed it at Zandyne who was calmly sitting down on the table no less than 10 feet away.
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:28 am

@.sickling.

The audience is always allowed to laugh. And I'd rather assume Kudo was merely being arrogant, not a troll, as trolling is against the rules.

@kiki

So still no vote from you? How interesting. I'm leaning more towards kiki now, but I'm wary as Cram has already cast his vote. What do you say kiki? What is your vote?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 3:38 pm

As a moderator, you have another warning. Be warned that you will be placed in a temporary ban the next time you act like this, .sickling.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:05 pm

@zandyne: well, i didn't want to vote first. there's no problem with that, right?
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Ah well. I vote for kiki obviously. It's unlikely that Cram will change his vote, but we're still waiting for the three-day posting period correct?

There's something funny about you being the person I voted for in the first round and now you're the person I vote for in the last round...
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:34 pm

zandyne wrote:
There's something funny about you being the person I voted for in the first round and now you're the person I vote for in the last round...

🤷 maybe coincidence? XD
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:52 am

As everyone stared at Zandyne, she shrugged. She took off her eye patch so she cal look at the two of them properly. "Guess I'm dead. Cram, before I die, I want say this: You have lost the game." With that, she stepped back from everyone. Instantly, she fled the scene with Cram trying to follow her. Unfortunately, his current physical health condition failed on him as he grew tired after running for thirty seconds. Zandyne was running really fast. Cram swung his hand to gesture his uncaring manner. BANG! The sudden loud bang made Cram confused. As he ran over to the gunshot noise, Zandyne laid on the ground nearly dying. Kiki was holding the magnum Broken Butterfly. Cram walked over to her, "Nice!" Kiki shrugged, "You should be careful. Always be prepared to fire when someone tries to escape."

Zandyne grunted at her fatal wound. She's in a state where she is considered F.U.B.A.R. She sighed, "At last, I die as a sniper. However, there is one more thing I must do before I leave this world." She took out a Yaoi Magazine and read the remaining contents. Kiki sighed and shot Zandyne in the head. Cram checked Zandyne's items. Yeah, there was a one-hundred dollar bill. Besides the PSG1, took the Playstation Portable, a Keroton, and a can of ration. The ration made Cram raise his eyebrow. "So Zandyne was innocent." He looked at Kiki very slowly. He removed his own eye patch very slowly to he can observe Kiki more closely. With his other eye readjusting, he could have sworn Kiki's covered eye leaked blood. "FFFFFFFFFFF##K DAMN." It instantly hits him that Kiki is the dragon. That leaves Cram left to die alone. Kiki grinned very widely, showing her carnivore teeth. Morris instantly ran over to Cram, "CRAM! I JUST REALIZED WHO WAS THE DRA-" He saw Zandyne on the floor. "Ohh... Huh... This is bad."

Kiki let out a loud roar. Cram instantly fled from the scene with Morris. He took the sniper rifle from Zandyne's cold hands. He ran as fast as Morris could catch up to his speed. As they hid behind the wall of the bell tower, Cram held out his M4. "Morris," he said silently to him. Morris gave his attention to Cram. Cram sighed, "If I die..." A pause went between them. "...you're screwed over. I'm sorry, dude, but if you're going to be mayor, you're gonna die if she finds you. In my knowledge, dragons can leave very long grudges. I need you to run as fast as you can. I'll stall enough time for you to get away." Morris held onto his arm, "NO! Please! You can't! You'll die! You have to run!" Cram shook his head, "I never had so much fun in one city. I wanted to live here." He faced Morris, "You don't deserve to die. I die protecting my friends, only... that I tried killing them. Live for everyone that died the past three days, alright?" As he cocked his gun, he climbed on the ladder next to him until he reached to the top. Once he was above the citizens, there it was; The black dragon with yellow eyes breathed fire on the town. Cram reloaded until he had 30 rounds of bullets in his gun. He showed a small tear in his eyes, knowing that he will die protecting the harbor. He can run for his life, but he believed in the honor system very strictly. He gave one final scream before he fired at the beast.

People were dying being crushed in the streets by falling obstacles. People were dying from collapsing buildings. People were dying from the dragon's fire. Hell was everywhere. Cram was still firing at the beast. The dark beast breathed fire on the tough man. As the smog cleared up, the boy was still standing. The beast widened its eye, "WHAT!? Didn't I just burn you to a crisp?!" Cram lifted a finger, "Yes, but I was equipped with FOOD!" He took out an empty can of rations. The beast roared, "YOU BASTARD!" Once it blew fire again, Cram instantly dodged-rolled off the tower all the way to the bottom. He landed straight on top, but instantly died once he touched the ground with his feet.

8:00 p.m.

The city was burning to the ground. The mystical creature smiled as it was walking four legged away from the burning city. Ember was in the air. The horrific history will be written as the tragedy of the city of Yutaka, the city of riches. Eventually, the economy will be repaired from the harbor's money-wasting citizens, but nothing can forgive what washed away ten-thousand people.

...Kiki was sitting at a hilltop. She magically shrunk her size to where she was ten feet. It watched the fire, feeling nothing but guilt. Could have been a better solution to save the world? Was her actions wrong? All lead her wondering, until a gun cocked. As the eye shifted, the dragon turned its head. Morris was holding a Desert Eagle.

[...END]

OOC: About the magazine gag, I copied it from a YouTube video named "A Day of a Sniper".

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:36 am

The game is over, right? So I am free to speak?

Haha. I can't stop laughing. My male intuition was correct.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:51 am

END ROUND: FFS. I KNEW IT. GODDDAMIT.

Still it was fun despite the unusual circumstances.

Anyone up for me to do a 2nd round, same rules but different setting? I'm thinking Resident Evil styled mansion of death, Mafia gets Wesker-powers, players are the very prudent STARS members and Medic is damn Rebecca with her MYSTIC HERBS.

Unless of course Drag3ndz wants to do the 2nd round himself.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 am

Actually Kudo is going to make his own Mafia, probably the version that have classes. He'll post it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 am

Yup, you're free, we all are.

I lol'd, I'll explain all of my logic later anyhow (the things I said held more truth than what you may have thought...oh the fun of gamebreaking info)

@GM: I would recommend you to make a summary of what happened each day/night with all the roles

including who the mafia was going to ORIGINALLY kill before deciding on not killing for the sake of the game's length.

i.e.

Day 1
Town: Lynch SeventhFonist

Night 1
Mafia: Kill *insert person here*
Nurse: Protect *insert person here*

just a recommendation, now that this is over...I laugh as I would like all of you QUOTE, but not repost, what I put down on the last page

Ninja'd, zandyne, I'm making Round 2, have had it planned for a week now.
Edit: Double f-ing ninja'd
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:56 am

Excuse the double post, but forget the quote thing, I'll do it myself since you're all too lazy

Kudo wrote:
Dead person speaks for clarification of things. Nothing in this post will help anyone in terms of winning the game.

Drag3ndz said the mafia agreed to not kill for one night due to increase the length of the game, so it wasn't quite completely GM'd out of existence.

[im] Knowing who the mafia is, I doubt they'd be smart enough to know to wait for the town to lynch me while killing someone else, it just seemed to turn out that way, also my mafia game will be coming up shortly after this one [/img]

I forgot to mention, but I believe you all know it's game over after a lynch in this shopping session, you should all know what to do.

Notice I had to break the .img tag so you could SEE that.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:57 am

@kudo

Well in all honesty kudo, Kiki could have been done in the first round but NOOO. I was technically the most on the right track. XD

OK I call dibs on Round 3 and will make the pre-game thread.

Also I don't recall that being there......HOW STRANGE. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:04 am

Day 1:

Kiki: SeventhFonist
Kudo: SeventhFonist
Dark Link: Cram
Zandyne: Kiki
Cram: SeventhFonist > Kiki
SeventhFonist: Zandyne

Lynched: SeventhFonist
Save Attempt: Zandyne

Day 2:

Murdered: Mayor (NPC)

Kudo: Dark Link > Kudo (Suicide)
Zandyne: Kudo
Cram: Kudo
Dark Link: Kudo
Kiki: Kudo

Lynched: Kudo
Save Attempt: Cram

Day 3:

Murdered: Dark Link

Cram: Zandyne
Kiki: Zandyne
Zandyne: Kiki

Lynched: Zandyne
Murdered: Cram

Info:

Innocent:
SeventhFonist
Kudo
Dark Link
Zandyne
Cram

The Dragon:
Kiki

The Medic:
Zandyne

Dragon Wins

Yeah, I made a freaking cliff hanger.

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:10 am

*AHEM* I believe I changed my vote to myself Day 2 xD
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:12 pm

finally, i can return to my habit of writing in red. i want to say something (like 'you just lost the game' or 'i am kira' or something else cheesy, but i can't think of anything that'll work this long after the end... oh gods, how i wish that i had less homework ^^; ) oh, and drag3ndz? i don't cuss. just an fyi :3
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:18 pm

@kiki

you don't turn into dragons either o_O
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 4:22 pm

🤷 good point XD
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:15 pm

@Kiki: I know you don't. I thought it would fit perfectly for the ration joke. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:23 am

naw, it's cool. it's just i prefer not to, that's all XD
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 am

So when's the alternate ending happening? I wanna see teh epicness of a co-op battle between the dragon and Zandyne and me!
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:47 am

Cram wrote:
So when's the alternate ending happening? I wanna see teh epicness of a co-op battle between the dragon and Zandyne and me!

First of all, you died. Second, he made a cliffhanger purposely to screw with you. (I finished it as a joke later purposely to screw THAT)
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:52 am

He asked for an Alternate ending.

I'll put it up when I feel like it. Probably sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:04 am

I kid, I kid. Well, your story so you do whatever

...the part about him being dead still stands however.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:53 pm

ALRIGHT! After much boredom I've decided to write an alternate ending.

ALTERNATE ENDING 1: CRAM LYNCH
Cram backed away as the two girls crept closer on him. Cram yelled, "No... NO!" He then saw Zandyne holding out a book. Kiki jumped behind him and pinned him down. Zandyne walked closer, "Time to black out with sparkles." She pressed the book at his face, "READ!" Michael screamed as bright light emitted from him from his misery and passionate hate of the book "Twilight". It was then that the light dimmed out. Cram's body instantly became cold. Zandyne sighed and checked his body. She found that rocket launcher, his Nintendo DS, and the Envoker he stole swapped with Kudo. "Oh sh#t, Cram's innocent. Which means..."

*From the part with the realization, swap the name Cram with Zandyne.

ALTERNATE ENDING 2: TOWN WINS
Cram and Zandyne readied their weapons as they took out their eyepatches to make precise aiming with their weapons. Kiki backed off, "So I'm the one, eh? You're right. You win. I, Kiki, am the one that's causing the deaths of Yutaka. Why you ask?" Cram groaned, "Oh great, a Metal Gear cut scene." Kiki coughed, "Have you all been in other parts of the world where towns fell by the terrible effect of the economy? Why were towns failing? Why was the economy getting worse? It is because of this harbor, where people are spending more than they earn. They drop currency values, which makes my treasure worthless! Not only that, all the dragons in the world are facing the same problems. So I decided to take the time to rid of all of this to make the world at peace. You may be saving the town, but you don't know if that is the right thing to do." She then held out her arm as red light surrounded her. Kiki's body enlarged into a being no one would see: a black dragon. She looked at Cram, which he was terrified just as much as the time he was playing Demon's Soul against the red knight. Kiki pointed with her talons, "Why did you buy a rocket launcher? Was it so you can blast me into oblivion? Have you considered that you didn't have enough money for one room?" Cram took out his missile launcher and stared at his weapon. Kiki sighed, "This is what I meant. This town needs to die. If the mayor does not shut this place down, then I will do it myself."
Immediately, Zandyne made the first move. As she fired, the beast deflected her bullet with her wing, "Was that your best aim? Clearly, you have no idea what you're dealing with!" With one sweep of the claw, Zandyne was sent flying into the walls. Cram panicked and fired with his M4. Sadly, the bullets were too weak. "Damn, I should've upgraded this with piercing!" With that, Cram made his escape towards the nearest building. The dragon ignored the man and went after the biggest threat, Zandyne. Just as the beast inhaled enough for a big torch of fire, a missile created an explosion behind Kiki's head. This caused the beast to fall down next to Zandyne, thankfully that she was not under the beast. Cram held up his empty rocket launcher, "I told you it's awesome!" The winged beast got up on all fours, "How was I weakened by the comedy relief? I will settle my business here one day!" It ran to the town entrance, which happens to be big enough for multiple trucks to fit through. After it made enough speed, it jumped and started flying. Zandyne slowly brought the PSG1 to her face and aimed as best as she could despite the injury. "You should never run from your opponent." BANG! A silence followed with a loud crash from afar. Cram took out binoculars and zoomed in on the crash site. "She's down!"

[WIP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Invasion at the Harbor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2