Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Invasion at the Harbor

Go down 
+4
Cram
Kudo
kiki.i
Drag3ndz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Dragon Invasion at the Harbor Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:56 am

OOC: You may disregard this story until you hit Shopping District Day 1. You may start posting your lynching votes. Just a side note, each one of you are holding a weapon. And YES people in this world can deflect bullets with their blades very well.
- Cram is holding an M4 with a suppressor attached to it.
- Zandyne is holding an PSG1 sniper rifle with an enhanced scope.
- Kudo is holding a double-edge blade that can be split into two.
- SeventhFonist is holding a broad sword with engravings on it.
- DarkLink is holding throwing knives and a ring with grenades attached to them.
- Kiki is holding a rapier in her sheathe at her left side.

In a very famous harbor named Yutaka, people would visit the shopping district as traded goods from all over the world are imported. People would spend all of their money, economically wasting the value of items in the world. This made the dragons around the world very angry. Soon, one decided to seize this harbor to destroy it at all costs before all dragons' valuable treasure would become worthless. It flew across countries to reach to its destination.

A lady walking down town held out her purse. She also held an oversized sword over her shoulders to make sure no muggers dared to rob her. She then saw a huge shadow behind her. She smirked, "Amateur." Once she turned her head, she readied her blade and saw a weird-looking person. "It's not wise of you to come here alone, unless this is an ambush." Soon, citizens gathered. This weird human then started growing. What ripped out from the back of his shirt spread wings. A huge tail extended out from his tailbone. Soon, the being's skin turned into scales. His face grew a snout with his eyes like a reptilian crocodile. The body then grew ten times a human size with joints shifting. At last, it was a dragon encounter! Without expecting a dragon, the woman dropped to the floor. Every citizens are freaking out and are running away from the beast. Roars and crashing of building were heard.

...About a few people gathered at the town hall for a meeting after the crash. The mayor, wearing a suit with a monocle, came up to the podium. "I have called all of you today to warn you about the dragon attack that occurred this morning." His hands were shaking. "It seems that we have called for volunteers to save us from the beings outside our lives. I never thought this day would come." He then took the microphone from the podium and headed to the left side of the stage with one arm extending to the podium, "I would like everyone in this meeting to cheer for the heroic villagers to take down the dragon: Cram, Kudo, Kiki, Zandyne, DarkLink, and SeventhFonist, who all happen to be volunteers for the dragon hunt!"

It was then that the crowd cheered as each character walked on stage from the right. Most of the were waving. People were cheering so loudly you'd think the place was a happy one. Once the six left the stage, they all looked at their own weapons for security. Each and every one of them were holding a weapon of their own.

Each person walked through the door to find six chairs. "This must be the interrogation room, am I correct?" Kudo assumed. SeventhFonist took a seat first before everyone, "It's kinda small." Cram was the second to sit down, "Well I'm tired. I was up all night fixing the M4." Everyone looked at the assault rifle. "Good. Now tell that to someone who would care," Zandyne outburst as she was the next to sit down. Cram frowned, "That's not cool." Kiki was the fourth to sit, taking out a comic book, "Guys, stop arguing. There's no point." Kudo sat next to her as the fifth to sit, "She's right." Lastly, DarkLink sat on the sixth chair. "Alright, so does everyone know how we're going to plan this?"

Just then, there was a knock on the door. "Hello?" SeventhFonist opened the door to find the mayor along with a small child! "This boy has a little bit of detail on how we can track this dragon." As the mayor gently pushed the little boy forward, Kudo raised an eyebrow, "I see." He was slightly disturbed at the shaking boy. Kiki then walked up to him, "He's scared!" As she tried comforting him, Cram just snapped his hands together, "I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING HILARIOUS!" Kudo turned around to Cram, "Just a moment." He watched SeventhFonist scratching his head, "So what's his name?"

The little boy stopped shaking his hands, "I'm Morris. I saw what happened out there..." Right then, the mayor passed through SeventhFonist and Kiki to put a table in the middle. "I know this is a bad time, but time is money. I need to get back out there to pay for the damaged buildings!" As the mayor ran out of the room and back into the hallway filled with glass windows, Morris then started walking to Kiki's chair since it was the closest to the door. Zandyne then walked up to Morris, "So tell us what's going on around here." Morris pointed at a direction, to the west. "I-I saw a huge dragon kill a l-lady with a big sword. It flew away afterward." DarkLink then asked, "How did it appear?" Morris then thought harder, "The dragon... It was a human earlier, I think."

"Oh god," DarkLink said with his fingers on his forehead, "This is not good." Cram looked up at him, "What?" Kudo and SeventhFonist shook their heads. Kiki and Zandyne looked at each other. Cram was instantly fed up. "WHY DOESN'T ANYONE TELL ME THESE THINGS?!" he complained. Kudo looked at Cram, "Calm down." Kiki then brought Cram's attention, "We're dealing with a Pseudo-Dragon, or a dragon that is resembles closely to a human. It can change into a human whenever it wants to."

SeventhFonist then knelt down so he can be eye level with Morris, "Did you see it before it turned human?" Morris shook his head, "No. I didn't see that person's face. It was covered by a hood." Zandyne, hearing this, complained, "Oh come on people. How could you not see the face? It was broad daylight out there!" Morris continued, "I thought I wouldn't see that person again. I was wrong. I saw the dragon person again. For some reason, it sign up for the council."

Everyone just stared at each other in the eyes as the chairs in the middle of the empty room was completely silent. Eyeballs were moving at each person. DarkLink then told to Morris, "You may leave now."" The little boy then walked out of the door and left the room. Once DarkLink made sure Morris was gone, he locked the doors with everone inside the windowless room. Everyone complained why he locked the door.

"Alright everyone," DarkLink started, "we have the dragon amongst us. I think we all know what the following will happen next." That's where most fingers start fondling. With the lack of evidence, everyone knew that instant that someone is going to be lynched at random. Anyone here can make a freak out point or claim their innocence, but knew that it wouldn't do good. Someone is going to die today.

SHOPPING SESSION: DAY 1 (11:00 a.m.)

With a set of soft drinks on the table in the middle of the room brought by Morris, everyone were at their respective seats. Cram was double checking his gun, Kiki was reading her book, SeventhFonist and Kudo were playing with their game systems together, DarkLink was playing with his game system, and Zandyne was typing on her laptop. No one made any social communication since two hours ago. Eventually, there's going to be someone to break the mood. "Okay people," Cram started, "you are all overreacting. That could be one of the dumbest things I've heard." Seventhfonist then stepped in, "The dumbest thing I've heard was a dragon attacking Yutaka for no reason." Kudo nods, "Yutaka is a city of people. Dragons would normally leave the human society alone." That's where everyone looked at each other. Someone would make the first accusation...
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:05 pm

Kiki rolled her eyes. "well, maybe someone's been destroying the dragon's habitat. that's usually what happens," kiki said, flipping the page. there was more silence. after a while, kiki placed a bookmark in her lengthy book and looked up. "SeventhFonist. Those engravings along the blade of your sword. What are they of? they look very similar to the dragonrunes i've seen in books," kiki said casually, implying that seventhfontist had connections to the dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 am

SeventhFonist: 1

OOC:I forgot to mention: HIGHLIGHT YOUR VOTES IN RED.

So yeah, the names listed from time to time is how many votes are against a certain character.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:36 am

Night 1 means bandwagon and hope for the best. In a game like this you really have no basis on anything.

Bandwagon I shall

Vote: SeventhFonist

2 more votes until he's lynched
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm

"Huh, Well, It has to be someone without a gun!" Cram looked around. "That leaves Kudo , kiki, SeventhFonist, and Dark Link! Only a dragon could be confident enough with a sword to try and use it when GUNS are available!" He scanned over the room carefully, "Still, I have no evidence to base this off of." Cram looked at the sword Seventh had. "Hey what is that language on your sword?! Mighty suspicious...."

[OOC: I never got the PM Drag3ndz]

Last edited by Cram on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 am

OOC: UNFORTUNATELY seventhfonist425's computer has been infected with a virus and therefore cannot participate in the game. However, I the game will go on.

Also, I do not leave hints. That would make the game pointless to play if I left one evidence. You all have something against engravings, I just know it. Engravings are decorations.

Kudo, you and your band wagon...
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:37 am

OOC (but I'm not even in the game...): So does this mean a member is already kicked out? Harsh. Maybe you guys could venture throughout Yutaka (lol at the name), it could provide an excellent venue for "evidence."
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:43 am

OOC: You are not in the game because you have not confirmed it. I will regulate the rules. You have two Shopping Sessions (2 Daytimes) to vote or otherwise be removed with an appeal. If seventhfonist425 does not post within an estimate of 10 days, (Shopping 1, Import 1, then Shopping 2) then he will be removed from the game.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:53 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: You are not in the game because you have not confirmed it. I will regulate the rules. You have two Shopping Sessions (2 Daytimes) to vote or otherwise be removed with an appeal. If seventhfonist425 does not post within an estimate of 10 days, (Shopping 1, Import 1, then Shopping 2) then he will be removed from the game.

Well, that makes a lot more sense. I'll stop posting here so that this RP doesn't get junked up with our silly OOC posts.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:35 am

Darklink twirled a knife in his left hand while toying with a grenade in his right. "You seem pretty sure that a dragon would use a sword Cram. You may have brought a gun along in an attempt to prove your innocence. You even bothered to mention that a decorative language is suspicious..."
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 pm

She folded her arms and sneered at the ones tossing theories over aesthetics and that the dragon was sentimental or stupid enough to keep the weapon on their person, "Funny how you're all thinking about markings of all things. Let's look at the big picture for a moment. It was a pseudo-Dragon, swords are optional when you have freaking DRAGON on your side. I say the Dragon just decided to use a sword this time for shits and gigs."

"But I gotta say, they've got guts for jumping right into this box, that or a proud fool. Still," she eyed kiki, "they say guilt or hastiness are the traits of the swiftest accuser."
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 pm

It's been three votes, since the other two have already voted for others altogether, it is impossible for a majority to be anything other than SeventhFonist.

Consider him dead. I wish someone else would actually do the math in this besides me.

Also, forget storyline in this to win, it's mafia. Meaning something like catching a scripted spy. This means role means absolutely nothing, the dragon/mafia could be anyone, I repeat ANYONE especially since the role was given out by the roll of a die.

Hell, it could be you, it could be me, it could even be...your mother.

(Sorry, just HAD to put that in)

Due to mafia, there's really no OOC either, this is an RPG not an RP, but play how you wish.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:58 pm

OOC: One more day until the votes are in effect. You can, however, change your votes until then. Seventhfonist is to vote.

Seventhfonist: 3
Kiki: 1
Cram: 1
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:20 am

"Hmmm..." Cram Put two of his fingers to his forehead in deep thought. "Let's say..." He slowly started, "Zandyne is correct... The sword-users could be innocent..." But lets see here... Because some swords have ornate languages on them such as Broadswords and Katanas, it could be that we are accusing the wrong person..." After, they say that when you point your finger at someone, three more are pointing at you...Isn't that right Kiki? Cram stood up and resed the M4 on his neck. "You were the first to recognize the engravings on Sevenfonist's sword. How is it that the minute we discover the culprit is in the room, you are the first to put up a theory?"

There was a distinct heaviness in the air.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:24 am

Seventhfonist: 2
Kiki: 2
Cram: 1

I will call seventhfonis425. Hopefully he will be able to answer without looking at the situation.

[EDIT] He can go online with his Nintendo Wii. He'll join shortly.
Back to top Go down
seventhfonist425
Regular poster
Regular poster
seventhfonist425

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:52 am

Hm...(I'm just gonna answer sorta like Kudo, since story telling is a little hard) I say Zandyne. Isn't it a little suspicious for someone to have seen the person's face and still be unable to identify the dragon right away? Also, it's also a little weird to bring a sniper to a dragon hunting mission isn't it?

Code:
[color=red]Use this code to highlight in red.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:19 am

OVERVIEW:
Kiki chose SeventhFonist of his engraved sword.
Kudo chose SeventhFonist because he wanted to do a bandwagon, choosing whoever had the most votes.
Cram chose SeventhFonist for his suspicion with blade users, then Kiki because of Zandyne's supported facts.
DarkLink chose Cram because he picked on people with swords.
Zandyne chose Kiki due to her first accusation.
SeventhFonist chose Zandyne due to his suspicion of Zandyne's immediate solution about Kiki.

Seventhfonist = 2
Kiki = 2
Cram = 1
Zandyne = 1

If it reaches 11:59 p.m. with SeventhFonist and Kiki to be lynched, I will do a coin toss. Heads for SeventhFonist, tails for Kiki.

Only four hours to change your thoughts before the wheel stops.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:40 am

Zandyne shrugs, "Incompetence can be expected with children witnesses, so I'll take what I can get with info."

She glances at her PSG1, "I guess a rifle is weird to bring to the table when the enemy can potentially fly away. Buuuut that's just me."
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Off Story: Head goes for SeventhFonist and tails for Kiki. Let's see the results...

Everyone waited patiently... No one dared to change their vote. Kudo knew it was pointless to vote on the first day. Zandyne wondered why she brought a PSG1. Cram just aimed the gun at both suspects. It was then that Dark Link took out a coin, "It seems we've reached an impact. Head goes for SeventhFonist... Tails goes to Kiki."

He tosses the coin upwards. Before it fell, it slipped through the crack of the floor. "DAMMIT!" Dark Link snapped. Cram shrugged, "Oh well. Time to get a new coin." Dark Link then pointed at him, "I did not use a dollar quarter for nothing!" With that, he stomped away. SeventhFonist and Kiki just stared at each other. Each of them swallowed. No one dared to leave the room...

...Until the afternoon. Dark Link still have not came back. They mayor told him that the basement is like a maze, and about four of five guards gets lost in there. He dismissed everyone to resume their night time shopping. Kudo left, then Cram, then Zandyne. The last two were too nervous to leave for five minutes. At last, they decided to split and leave.

Kiki went to the west side of the fork. She walked down, watching any product being sold. She was tempted herself to buy something too. Unfortunately, she was short of money like the rest of the group, so she passed the opportunity.

SeventhFonist went to the east side of the fork road. He was whistling as he was playing with his Nintendo DS. He looked around. No one was around. He then brought out something from his backpack. It looked like a Disgaea Prinny Plushie. As he was having fun swinging it around like a child, there was a rustle. He then decided to head to the park and sit down at the nearest bench. Before he planned to do that, he saw the beautiful scenery. "What beautiful trees tonight!"

Just then, something came just at his side that nearly killed him. "THE TREES HAVE BETRAYED ME!" Where the bullet came from was Zandyne trying to snipe him. "Shit, I missed." Cram went next to her, "What the hell is he doing?" Cram was seeing SeventhFonist pulling a dodge roll behind the nearest tree. He immediately took out his sword, "An assassination? Oh no..." He looked from the trees. Yeah, all five of the group came to kill him. He pulled back behind the tree again, thinking on how he could survive. Dark Link, on the other side with the group, shined his coin. "Sorry, dude. You're our lucky victim. I didn't want to do this."

Just then, the tree fell over, with Kudo holding two blades. "Don't take it personally, but you had this coming. An epic sword fight ensues between the two. SeventhFonist did his best to defend himself while Kudo was doing his absolute best to take him down. Then, Kiki jumped over to Kudo so she could lend a hand, "And you said you can take him down in ten seconds." SeventhFonist right then jumped back and held out his sword. "I'm going to use my ultimate attack!" His blade started glowing. Kudo and Kiki backed off in awe as of how SeventhFonist's surroundings started electrifying the entire ground. The stones and pebbles around him started floating. People felt a small earthquake as the blade then gained electricity. The wind has altered greatly as they all came to him. "This is my ultimate attack! HaaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!" Kudo and Kiki, assuming the worse, guarded with their own weapons. SeventhFonist prepared to launch his attack, "MEGA ULTRA CHICKEN-"

Bam. SeventhFonist dropped down to the ground instantly. The environment came back to normal. The two swordsman looked at Zandyne with a smoking gun. "Why didn't anyone do anything!? He was just standing there!" she complained. The swordsman sheathed their swords and checked at SeventhFonist's headshot wound. Kiki was mostly disgusted. Kudo sighed, "Sorry. But it had to be done." He then checked his backpack. All he found was a Nintendo DS, a Prinny toy, a pair of scissors, a Sham-Wow, a Pikachu jacket, a bag of Cheetos Puffs, a PSP, and Nintendo DS game cartridges. "I call the DS." Cram banged his hand on the wooden trees, "DAMN IT KUDO, I wanted the Nintendo DS! Well I call the Prinny!" Zandyne yelled, "THE PSP's MINE!" Kiki and DarkLink shrugged and claimed the rest of the items. They plan to share, unlike the rest.

Everyone gathered together, with Dark Link as the announcer. Zandyne was just staring at Cram's new Prinny toy, Kudo was checking out the cartriages, and Kiki was just weirded out of what SeventhFonist was carrying. "Nothing of the ordinary," Dark Link said. Kudo stepped up, "I knew SeventhFonist was innocent, but I decided to hop on the bandwagon since the first day the innocent always dies." Everyone sighed. Cram connected his index fingers, "So that dragon person is still around. Ahh great, and I wanted to join tomorrow's Metal Gear Online tournament." With that, everyone separated to head in to their inns.

OOC: MAFIA AND NURSE, PM ME YOUR VOTES BY THREE DAYS.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:31 pm

kiki slumped onto the couch. "jeez, just because i was trying to get a conversation going, i get blamed for being the dragon. now, isn't THAT a plot that's been used a million times over," kiki muttered darkly. "and just because i enjoy reading books aboutdragons i am accused of being one. why would someone need to read about themselves?" she demanded, throwing a pillow across the room.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:54 pm

OOC: Do not vote a lynch until Shopping Session 2 starts. Until then, have a chat.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:47 am

It's true, it's not fun if the dragon died night 1 anyway.

In the meantime, due to lack of other roles, this shall be all luck...that said...*pulls out die*

Let's see how quickly I'll die having nothing to do with die I just pulled out. *rolls*

6...yeah that number would be rather pointless now. Till morning folks! *goes to lie down*
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:14 am

She sighed to herself, "What a load of bull, guess that means once the finger's pointed the person at the end'll die. That silliness from the others isn't gonna end well either...."

She mused to herself just how loosely connected everyone was in the cause and vaguely recalled every other Whodunit she'd ever read about. It was probably the quiet one again or something.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:36 am

zandyne wrote:
She sighed to herself, "What a load of bull, guess that means once the finger's pointed the person at the end'll die. That silliness from the others isn't gonna end well either...."

NOW you're getting it.

To everyone, take my advice here, lynch zandyne or Darklink

Do not question my thinking and do it...when it's the shopping session again. Let's just say I have a knack for these things.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:23 am

Just like you had a knack for seventhfonist being HUMAN, right? Right.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:28 pm

me thinks we should lynch kudo...
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:13 am

zandyne wrote:
Just like you had a knack for seventhfonist being HUMAN, right? Right.

Day 1 = bandwagon

clearly you have not played enough mafia to understand this, it takes eliminating a few before I can make such statements (notice I suggest this AFTER seventhfonist's death)

besides, you guys don't see my TRUE goal in this game...

lynch me if you wish, it shall only bring you closer to your doom, with very little days, you have no more room for mistakes, the first is luck of the draw, it's too late now

after this night there shall be 4, lynch me, and it's game over unless the nurse makes a proper save

(4-1 lynch = 3, 3-1 mafia kill= 2, 2 = game over, mafia wins)

I can't add more now, oh well.

One last word about this game: YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:21 am

IMPORT SESSION: DAY 2 (5:30 a.m.)

The mayor just grabbed out the keys to the front door of his office. Before that happened, his cell phone rang off. Morris, the witness of the dragon incident, looked strangely as he was walking down the hall way. He wanted to ask him, but the ringing bothered him. "Is your cell phone playing "Barbie Girl by AQUA?" The mayor slowly turned his head, "No?"

He inserted the keys to his front door, slowly turning it. As the door slides open, there was a huge room filled with glasses of windows everywhere and a small desk in the middle. For some reason there are a lot of closets aligned to the wall of the glass windows. Morris pointed at them, "Why are there so many?" The mayor shakes his head, "Now is not the time to think about that." He sits over at his desk, gesturing Morris to sit in the middle.

"Do you know why I called you in here?" the mayor asked Morris. Morris looked around the huge room. "No sir," was his reply. The mayor then held out a sheet of paper. He began signing it, "I announced this to the public ten days ago. In about three weeks I will go on a shopping spree with my pet dog Roger who likes to use the chair you're using as his comfort space." Morris instantly jumps off the chair, wiping his pants. "Mister mayor," he complained, "that's disgusting!" The mayor pushed his glasses to his face and handed him a pen since Morris was so close to him now. Morris tilted his head, "What's the pen for?" The mayor coughed twice to clear his throat. He began to tell his reasons, "I hereby hand you Yutaka in your hands five years from now." Morris backed off, "Eh?! You're going to retire soon?" The mayor smiled, "You don't have to address me as the mayor right now. Call me Nathan like you used to."

Morris nods, "You're really handing the city? To me?" Nathan smiled, "I've known you for seven years. I think it's about time I hand down the position as mayor. Of course it won't take effect now, but soon. I've taught you how I run this city. I know you can do it." Morris looked at the contract. The mayor's signature was already on it. "Are you sure?" Morris questioned. Nathan shrugged, "I am twenty years over you. Of course I need an heir." Morris took the pen slowly and signed his name on the contract. Nathan got up and placed two hands on his shoulders, "You'll do just fine." Morris looked at the outside of the windows. He was very nervous. "I don't think that's such a good idea, Nathan!" Nathan raised a brow, "Why not?"

CRASH! The windows and closets fell over as a freaking oversized black dragon appeared! Suddenly, Morris backed away and left the scene. Nathan didn't run in time for he was unaware of the attack. A closet that fell over his legs so he couldn't run. The beast took the weak man with its talons. Nathan started begging for his life, "Please! I have three kids! ...No wait, I only have a dog..." The ferocious monster roared at him, with Nathan screaming like a sissy girl. "MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT I SET THE CITY OF NAKAN ON FIRE!!!"

SHOPPING SESSION: DAY 2 (12:22 a.m.)

With Morris walking in the destroyed mayor's office, the group walked in. Kudo was minding his own business playing with the Nintendo DS, Zandyne was too busy with the Playstation Portable, Kiki was eating a bag of Cheetos Puffs, Dark Link walked in with his hands in his pockets, and Cram was too busy gawking at the new Rocket Launcher he just bought which left him completely broke. Somehow Cram has no regrets.

"You all know why I called you in today," Morris said to everyone. "Our mayor, Nathan, is found dead. I saw the dragon attack, but I ran for my life. I could have saved Nathan if I knew where to find you guys, but you were all too busy buying new things. I can't believe it took me six hours to find you all."

Looking at the scene of the crime, there was chalk on the floor that displayed Nathan's body position when he was found dead. There was glass everywhere along with a bunch of Fruit Gushers on the floor. It was then that Dark Link took out a Sham-Wow and wiped a little bit of juice. He lifted to see the spotless area he just cleaned. "IT WORKS!"

Cram carefully took one piece of Fruit Gushers from the ground and took a bite, "God these things are epic!" Kudo shrugged and took a piece from the floor too. Kiki joined in by taking a piece with the group. Zandyne decided to join in after. Only Dark Link didn't eat one because he wanted to ask Morris, "So this dragon thing just blew up the entire place?" Morris shook his head, "No one knew that it was coming."

Cram took out his rocket launcher, "If that thing comes back, I'll send it flying with this baby." He started making gestures and sound effects on how the rocket could launch itself on the target. "SHOO! Whhhheeeewwww~~~ DUNN!" Zandyne took the rocket launcher, "We're taking this back tonight. We need that money you spent for a decent room. I refuse to sleep on the streets." Cram put out his hands, "But... it's awesome!"

Kiki looked at the crime scene with Kudo, "So now what do we do?" Kudo looked at Kiki with his lips tight, "We begin the game..."

"...DAMMIT KUDO I LOST THE GAME!" Cram complained. Zandyne face-palmed herself. Dark Link looked at the sky, "So who wants to owe up and confess?" Everyone just stared at him. Kudo put away his Nintendo DS, "I doubt the second day would work since it's us five."

OOC: Sorry. Due to the inefficient amount of users playing this game, the mafia and I decided to withheld the murder so the game would AT LEAST have a 3rd day.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:25 am

well, that works too, for now
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:44 am

I guess this screws up my previous calculations -_-''

Forgot to add, in mafia there are a few other things you should remember:

1.) No editing posts unless you're the GM, if you must, double post (like here) but don't do it just cause.
2.) No deleting posts unless you're the GM

Basically you can lynch someone now (it can be me, I recommend you don't however)

5 people, basically the same amount if we didn't lynch and the mafia killed someone...they're pitying us.

if you lynch someone today, and screw up, then we shall have 4, mafia kill one, 3, then it's don't FUDA session.

Let's see how this turns out

Vote: Darklink
Reason: Suggesting the lynching of me while not giving a reason, sad sign of accusing the one doing the actual statistics, let's see if any of this goes through. (Day one I was just going with the flow, statistics are always shit day one)
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:08 am

I call bunk on your "statistics." Obviously as the numbers get less you'll get closer to apprehending the Mafia, so saying that YOU have mastered "the statistics" and ought to be spared because you can "guess correctly" is silly, especially since we have such a small group.

*Also what you are doing isn't statistics, what you'll looking at is probability, there is a difference. Probability is HOW LIKELY you are to win/lose the lottery, statistics is HOW MANY people win the lottery. There is a common semantics error as both can be used interchangeably to demonstrate chance, but what you have listed is probability.

Statistics can be mathematically predicted because it relies on a mass amount of concrete data being summarized, probability is projected and anything but a guarantee. If you are indeed guaranteeing that you "know" the "statistics" of this game enough to imply that you will NOT kill any more innocents/humans then that means you are one of the following things:
-psychic
-somehow able to get the stat info of everyone (but that would make you a cheater D8)
-the dragon

You can continue to argue/say you have the "math" down, but in reality, unless you are one of the points I just listed, your "knowledge" of the game is just as good as anyone else's, assuming you are merely human and not the dragon, obviously.

I vote kudo because he's trying way too hard to not be lynched and to pass off simple process of elimination as a viable and reliable skill. Also that was hilarious anti-lynch voting for someone who "doesn't care" about not being lynched.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:16 am

Kudo wrote:
Basically you can lynch someone now (it can be me, I recommend you don't however)

The funny part is I predicted my lynching to the GM a day ago, since the votes are already 2 against me

as for predictability, bandwagon day 1 is just to #### that up, by lynching someone that day, there is a 5/6 chance of killing an innocent, then NORMALLY just a 2/3 chance the next day after a mafia kill. if we DIDN'T lynch that day, mafia killed someone 100% sure it's an innocent dead, then we'd have...a 4/5 chance, just a LITTLE better than 5/6 no? And you'd have just as many tries to lynch...with slightly better odds! Guess why I'm revealing THIS so late?

As for your ideas of what I could be...

-psychic, hell no do I look like an Alakazam or some weird shit?
-somehow able to get the stat info of everyone, getting close, nurse, mafia, and gm are being retards
-the dragon, again no

Here's math for you, since I basically know I'm going to die, there are two votes against me, we have 5 people. 3 is a majority

Change Vote: Myself To answer my own question "Guess why I'm revealing THIS so late?": Too screw with each and every one of you, I had my fun, I also feel I gained too much game-breaking info (I will admit, I do not honestly know who the mafia is, but in the past info I have gotten, zandyne is no longer suspected by me...due to a little school related incident I won't go into details about, instead, reluctance from an earlier incident can easily say who it really is, it's all psychological really)

have fun suckers

@zandyne: you did good, I admit you pointed out many many flaws of mine, sadly it left you the delusion of thinking that I was truly guilty

Without further ado, I await the day's end and watch your continued "wtf is going on?" (to summarize them anyway) posts. I shall watch but shall not post, dead people don't post. Good luck.

Drag3ndz's Edit: Don't use intense language.
Kudo's Edit: My bad, it was kind of late at night and I tend to use profanity a bit more often

Last edited by Kudo on Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 am

Kudo wrote:
Kudo wrote:

The funny part is I predicted my lynching to the GM a day ago, since the votes are already 2 against me

as for predictability, bandwagon day 1 is just to fuck that up, by lynching someone that day, there is a 5/6 chance of killing an innocent, then NORMALLY just a 2/3 chance the next day after a mafia kill. if we DIDN'T lynch that day, mafia killed someone 100% sure it's an innocent dead, then we'd have...a 4/5 chance, just a LITTLE better than 5/6 no? And you'd have just as many tries to lynch...with slightly better odds! Guess why I'm revealing THIS so late?

As for your ideas of what I could be...

-psychic, hell no do I look like an Alakazam or some weird shit?
-somehow able to get the stat info of everyone, getting close, nurse, mafia, and gm are being retards
-the dragon, again no

Here's math for you, since I basically know I'm going to die, there are two votes against me, we have 5 people. 3 is a majority

Change Vote: Myself To answer my own question "Guess why I'm revealing THIS so late?": Too screw with each and every one of you, I had my fun, I also feel I gained too much game-breaking info (I will admit, I do not honestly know who the mafia is, but in the past info I have gotten, zandyne is no longer suspected by me...due to a little school related incident I won't go into details about, instead, reluctance from an earlier incident can easily say who it really is, it's all psychological really)

have fun suckers

@zandyne: you did good, I admit you pointed out many many flaws of mine, sadly it left you the delusion of thinking that I was truly guilty

Without further ado, I await the day's end and watch your continued "wtf is going on?" (to summarize them anyway) posts. I shall watch but shall not post, dead people don't post. Good luck.

Cram's jaw dropped to the floor. "Okay, SERIOUSLY, You have been freaking me out since this started!" He looked at Kudo awkwardly. "Time and time gagin, you keep sayiong thes...THINGS.. like you are freaking omnipotent! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

ooc: I voted for you Kudo, because you have been typing all your posts WITHOUT and OOC, so that means your character has been saying all of what you are saying, in front of everybody.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:06 am

"Kudo as you said before...join the bandwagon. Unfortunately for you, joining a 'bandwagon' sometimes gets people to either get mad or suspicious in my case, it's both. Make choices for yourself, not based on other people's thoughts..."

Darklink attached the rings of his grenades to his throwing knives with an extra grenade to spare. He began twirling it by the pin, knowing the maximum amount of strength allowed to spin the grenade without the pin coming off and the grenade blowing him to bits.

Darklink slowly moved to a corner of the room and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:11 pm

[quote="Cram"][quote="Kudo"]
Kudo wrote:

ooc: I voted for you Kudo, because you have been typing all your posts WITHOUT an OOC, so that means your character has been saying all of what you are saying, in front of everybody.

I believe I stated in an earlier post how I wasn't going to be playing this like an RP, look at the (now underlined and bolded) line in the next quote:

Kudo wrote:

It's been three votes, since the other two have already voted for others altogether, it is impossible for a majority to be anything other than SeventhFonist.

Consider him dead. I wish someone else would actually do the math in this besides me.

Also, forget storyline in this to win, it's mafia. Meaning something like catching a scripted spy. This means role means absolutely nothing, the dragon/mafia could be anyone, I repeat ANYONE especially since the role was given out by the roll of a die.

Hell, it could be you, it could be me, it could even be...your mother.

(Sorry, just HAD to put that in)

Due to mafia, there's really no OOC either, this is an RPG not an RP, but play how you wish.

Next time, please read the fine print. (although since you've TL:DR'd things in the past, I'm not surprised, it's nothing large, and don't take this as a sarcastic insult, remember this is a screwy game after all, I'm just working to make it screwIER)

4 votes me, you have no idea how hard I'm laughing at this
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:53 am

whoops. i messed up my post but hey, it was midnight and i was tired. i didnt mean to make it like an rp XD
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:13 am

DarkLink3603 wrote:
whoops. i messed up my post but hey, it was midnight and i was tired. i didnt mean to make it like an rp XD

I was referring to Cram's reason for voting me, but as I said directly afterward "but play how you wish" so if you feel more comfortable with RP format, go for it.

So either way should be okay. Your post should be fine Darklink Wink

back at the note with cram on the other hand, the no RP format OOC is an absolutely HORRIBLE reason to vote me (something sort of like saying I'm guilty for saying "It's night" instead of saying "Ah, I believe the darkness in the air and cool breeze means it is now an ominous night...shall we quest in a group like nerds playing D&D?" although he already mentioned the REAL reason (that I'm being confusing as heck on purpose, THAT deserves the vote) So...I guess nothing else really needs cleaning up there.

4 votes me, waiting for the day to end...I talked with Drag3ndz and he said it should be sometime tomorrow (or at least in a day, that may mean Monday) so it looks like we're just going to end up waiting a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:39 am

My REAL reason? You keep insisting how us killing you would be bad, you could be trying to throw us off your trail. And because you usually tell the truth, but have a need to mindf*ck us on a daily basis, it would be perfect for you to do all this

(Though if you are the nurse, I'll be seriously pissed off at the dice roll)
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Cram wrote:
My REAL reason? You keep insisting how us killing you would be bad, you could be trying to throw us off your trail. And because you usually tell the truth, but have a need to mindf*ck us on a daily basis, it would be perfect for you to do all this

(Though if you are the nurse, I'll be seriously pissed off at the dice roll)

That sounds around right, good. Now you seem to be getting it.

No, your nurse is safe. I promise you I'm not the nurse. (OR AM I?!)
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:27 pm

@Kudo

Jeez you really are begging to be voted off. *eyeroll* Maybe you could have just said "I CHOOSE SEPPEKU!"
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:26 pm

well then let's kill kudo already! it's been long enough, right?
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:21 pm

zandyne wrote:
@Kudo

Jeez you really are begging to be voted off. *eyeroll* Maybe you could have just said "I CHOOSE SEPPEKU!"

that would work, but where's the fun in that?

Random Notes before I die:

I now have truly game-breaking info, who the nurse is, who the mafia is, and who is NOT.

Obviously to avoid being mod-killed (basically Seppeku) I can't say any of it. But I DO have a nice conversation clip to show you guys AFTER I die (the GM has approved of it, and it does not give away any of the above info I said I have).

Also darklink suggested I change my vote to Cram...and....I won't. Why ruin such a perfect poll? 5/5!

According to my count, I believe it is actually a unanimous vote towards me, by god you people are hilarious to watch. (really makes my bandwagoning seem like nothing).

You're all on your own now

@GM, seriously, you're going to need to take care of that spill, I'll talk to you on ways you can clean it up, but it'll be a severe F U to the town.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:22 am

So everyone came to the conclusion that Kudo should be killed. However, Kudo stood next to the windows before they all came to the conclusion. "So it's absolute that I am to die, correct? Very pitiful." He turned around to the crowd, "Obviously, you guys need to think this through. It doesn't matter. I'm not the dragon, but I'm not very supportive about saving the town. I got my own problems, so I can't die quiiite yet."

Soon, tiny fairy-like loli girls came flying down to Kudo. One had long hair, wears a Japanese spiritual clothing, white shirt and red baggy pants. The other one had sky-blue hair, thin white wings, and wears a light-blue skirt. Suddenly, they picked him up and Kudo was flying away. Cram instantly took out his M4 with a suppressor. "NO! No! I'm not letting you get away!" Instantly, he fired at the tiny Touhou girls, but to his demise each bullet bypassed him. "WHAT?!" He tried aiming. Just when he fired, his bullets turned into gray cards which was absorbed by the red girl. She suddenly sent bombs at the entire group. Dark Link sighed, "Let me do this." Instantly, he took out a pin and threw the grenade at the little girls. When the grenade exploded, the fairies disappeared, causing Kudo to fall down to the nearest roof. Cram's hands were shaking, "How did you take them out?" Dark Link shrugged, "They had small hit boxes. Grenades have a huge blast radius which equals win. That right there showed Cram making a very shocked face; his mouth crooked wide and looking up as if he was having a seizure.

Once everyone gathered to the roof, Kudo was coughing out blood as he slowly rose from the floor. He tossed two of his blades at each person, causing them to drop their weapons from sheer pain of the flying blades that attacked their hands. Suddenly, Kudo took out a nice looking pistol and pointed at his head. "I told you. I have IMPORTANT matters I need to take." Everyone backed off since their weapons were shot over to the ground. Kiki backed behind Dark Link as Cram hid behind Zandyne. "Let go of my back, Cram," she said coldly. Kudo shook his head, "You know what I'm holding? That's right, the Envoker. I can summon out a Persona and wipe everyone here. I suggest you make a run for it while you have the chance." No one dared to move away. Kudo face palmed himself. "Fine, do as you wish. Don't say I didn't warn you." He slowly inhaled and yelled out: "PER...SO...NA!"

BANG. He drops to the ground dead. Everyone looked at Zandyne. "What?" she said, "I didn't do it this time." Cram came up to the dead body. The first thing he took was the Nintendo DS, "YES!" Kiki searched him. "This gun is a normal magnum. He died from the bullet that exploded his brains." Everyone looked at Cram. "Uhh... I might have swapped his Envoker with one of my guns. Oh come on, I wanted to know what my Persona is!" Kiki decided to see what was on him. Kudo was holding a Plasma Kirby plushie, four dollars, A scooter, a tennis racket, and a flash drive. "Damn," Kiki said, "Kudo's innocent." Dark Link shrugged, "We did what we could. No one knew he was innocent." No one said anything. Zandyne the clapsed her hands, "Well I'm going to get my PSG1 that fell off the roof." Everyone nodded and decided to descend the ladder to regain their dropped weapons. They just left Kudo's body on the rooftop.

OOC: Magia and Nurse tell me your vote.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:19 am

*AHEM* with permission of the GM I am allowed to post these last words, and a conversation we had near the games beginning. If you're lazy just skip to the bold section.

[22:41] GameOverEnd2: you have ONE mafia person
[22:41] GameOverEnd2: he can kill one per night
[22:41] Drag3ndz: Two day & Night cycle
[22:41] GameOverEnd2: that's it
[22:41] Drag3ndz: In the beginning, NPC dies.
[22:41] Drag3ndz: Happy?
[22:41] Drag3ndz: I was planning that.
[22:41] GameOverEnd2: NPC?
[22:41] Drag3ndz: YES NPC.
[22:41] GameOverEnd2: You have an NPC for a MAFIA GAME?
[22:41] Drag3ndz: NPC dies so everyone can get started with Mafia!
[22:42] Drag3ndz: God!
[22:42] Drag3ndz: Do you know how hard it is to work with only 6?
[22:42] GameOverEnd2: It's not
[22:42] GameOverEnd2: It's EASIER
[22:42] Drag3ndz: It requires a lot of improvision.
[22:42] GameOverEnd2: Less people to deal with
[22:42] Drag3ndz: Not to mention the problems you're laying on me
[22:42] GameOverEnd2: means less math and need for complications
[22:42] Drag3ndz: Or telling.
[22:42] Drag3ndz: *sigh*
[22:43] Drag3ndz: NPC Dies, Shopping vote, Import, one dies. Shopping again.
[22:43] GameOverEnd2: still, if you do that with two people
[22:43] GameOverEnd2: RL has a higher chance of killing a normal person
[22:43] GameOverEnd2: Import takes out one
[22:43] Drag3ndz: I wanted to fill in too, but that never works, huh?
[22:43] GameOverEnd2: 2 v 2
[22:43] Drag3ndz: RL?
[22:43] GameOverEnd2: now
[22:43] GameOverEnd2: RL = Random lynch
[22:44] Drag3ndz: Oh
[22:44] Drag3ndz: .What should I do?
[22:44] Drag3ndz: Mr. 8 Ball.
[22:44] Drag3ndz: ..Seriously what should I do?
[22:45] GameOverEnd2: How many times have I said it now...
[22:45] GameOverEnd2: ONE mafia person only
[22:46] Drag3ndz: ...One person?
[22:46] GameOverEnd2: yes
[22:46] GameOverEnd2: 1 vs. 5
[22:46] Drag3ndz: Alright.
[22:46] Drag3ndz: Do you want to be mafia or no?
[22:46] GameOverEnd2: now it's a matter of it either being me or whoever else you choose
[22:46] Drag3ndz: .......................
[22:46] Drag3ndz: ............................Coin toss?
[22:46] GameOverEnd2: flip a coin for who gets it and PM
[22:46] GameOverEnd2: PM who no longer is mafia
[22:46] Drag3ndz: H or T?
[22:47] GameOverEnd2: T
[22:47] Drag3ndz: Oh I can edit PMs that are not read yet.
[22:47] GameOverEnd2: I read mine
[22:47] Drag3ndz: Head.
[22:47] GameOverEnd2: I'd find it safer to just resend
[22:47] Drag3ndz: Sorry. You ain't mafia.

[22:47] GameOverEnd2: ok then
[22:47] Drag3ndz: Alright?

That's right, if it was tails, you'd be done by now...then again I would've acted differently too.
A later day I mentioned this conversation with Drag3ndz at lunch, we talked about it and he accidentally slipped the fact I was innocent, everyone but zandyne and seventhfonist was there. You people are all excellent listeners aren't you!

In other words, I was telling the truth the whooooole time.

Thanks for listening to me *sarcasm* great work town, great work. I have been entertained. *applauds*
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:47 am

@Kudo

You win nothing from behaving like this. Text is text and for one who prides himself with "knowing the game" you failed gloriously playing it. Your constant insistence about how entertained you are reads like the words of a sore loser. I have no proof you are, but 9 times out of 10 the only person who can't gracefully duck out is one who is regretting something or trying to come off as a prick to the others.

Honestly if you had that much fore-planning you wouldn't act like a piece of beef jerky about it, if anything if you wanted to play you should have suggested to the GM to perhaps call a RESTART GAME, but no instead you decided to pull this stunt. As I said, you win no favors, and as someone who is still playing the game fairly, even if you didn't have insider info and you were merely bluffing I am glad you've been lynched based on your behavior alone.

tl;dr, if you were any kind of decent player you would have killed yourself/asked the GM to let you leave instead of behaving like a jerk and wasting everyone's time. Also way to leave with dignity Kudo, I think the only thing that can top that exit is revealing EXACTLY who everyone is with full names.

@GM

Since there have only been lynch kills this game will probably end in the dragon's favor, are you ever going to post who was attempted to be killed or what?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 am

@ Zandyne

...Actually yeah.

@ Everyone

Alright I got the mafia's notice. Now I need the nurse's.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:39 am

@zandyne, you missed the point, completely. What I gained was amusement from what went on here regardless of the fact I died in-game. It amused me to play, hell, whats the fun of a game if you don't have fun?

And I'd rather not break the game and reveal that, regardless of having such info I decided not to use it, Drag3ndz worked hard setting up everything and I'm not the type of asshole to ruin to it. As it is, it just seems you're frustrated from my "wtf? behavior, truth or lie. Just play the game and have fun seeing how everyone else goes through it, you can't come into these games with a 100% dead serious manner set on winning (sort of the personality it looked like I had at the start of the game, with the calculations and crap) I'll explain more to you later.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:45 am

@kudo

Whatever floats your boat mate. Read my post fully next time, kthx.

@GM

*whinnnne* I wanna know the intended kill that was GM'd out of existence, I just want to know if, for irony's sake if it was kudo.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:39 am

IMPORT SESSION: DAY 3 (4:48 a.m.)

A boy was whistling down the street. He was playing his Game Boy Advance. It seemed like he was playing a strategy game. He stopped in front of a video game store. He put away his system and waited outside. After about five minutes, a box rolled down the hill towards the boy. The boy looked whatever was inside. It seemed that there are only shipping protection items inside. "Great. Thought it would at least be a candy bar." The box did mention Snickers.

The whole town vibrated as the dragon made its return. Somehow not a lot of people panicked because it was the early morning. As the beast heard noises, it turned to a big ally way. Once it turned its head, it saw the boy who was playing with some bubble wrap. Alright I know I stole the joke, but I really didn't have anything better to think of. Anyways, the giant monster roared, which made the boy pop a lot of bubbles in shock. He turned around, "OH SHI-"

SLAM! The tail swooped on the boy but missed him just by an inch! The boy held up a grenade, "In the name of Dark Link, I will vanquish you with my grenades!" As he started throwing explosives around the area, he saw how much harm he is dealing to the dragon. "HAHAHA! I'M TRIPPIN' BALLS!!!" It was then that he ran out of explosives. Instantly, he resorted to throwing knives. That time, Dark Link ran out of knives too. "...Why did I have 5 grenades and ONE KNIFE?!" Looking at his disadvantage, he ran for it. The beast roared, waking everyone up from their daily sleep. It chased down the boy until he was out of the scene. As the one-eyed dragon searched around for him, a cardboard box was moving behind it. Dark Link tipped-toed as quietly as he can. He felt cold from the icy floor which was covered in rain not too long ago. He realized that it became cold because he was not in the box anymore. His box was floating above him. He looked outside of the box. The black monster was holding the box up and roared in front of his face.

Dark Link ran again until he hit a corner. He stopped in front of himself and found wepon. So he picked it up and fired at the Final Boss, in front of a house. He pointed and yelled, "Evil dragon, leave this place!" A paused endured until it blew black fire at him. Jumping off the pavement in time, he fired from THE GUN really fast. He shot the final boss in the eye and the boss couldn't see! Dark Link then yelled, "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAS NO IMPORTANCE TO ME!!" Just then, he ran out of bullets. "...Crap." So he pulled a sword out of his ass sheath that was right beside him.

Fire Emblem wrote:
He moved 3 spaces forward to the beast and decided to attack.

Dark Link: 32 HP / Strength: 28 ^
Dark Dragon: 304 HP / Strength: 75 v

Dark Link strikes. He misses.
Dark Dragon strikes. 75 damage!

"I'm sorry, everyone..." he quietly said, "I wanted to become the next Billy Mays... BILLY MAYS HERE WITH ANOTHER FAN-TASTIC PRODUCT!!!" And with that, he vanished into thin air. GAME OVER.

SHOPPING SESSION: DAY 3 (1:07 p.m.)

For some reason, everyone gathered around. The three group were in public. Each one of them was wearing an eye patch. The three looked at each other. Cram yawned to himself. He looked at Kiki, "What happened to you?" Kiki replied, "I want to look mysterious. That, or a pirate." She looked at Zandyne, "Why are you wearing an eye patch?" Zandyne said slowly, "I want to look like Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3." She looked at Cram and raised an eyebrow. "So why are you wearing an eye patch?" Zandyne asked Cram. "YOU PUNCHED ME IN THE EYE RIGHT AFTER WE PICKED UP OUR STUFF!" Cram complained. Zandyne tilted her head, "And you didn't get an eye patch until now?" Cram shrugged, "Toy's R Us special. Remember? We all went over there to get a free eye patch at different times. You can never beat free stuff." Kiki nodded, "Free is good."

Now it was left with three people. Each looked at each other. Zandyne clenched onto her PSG1, Kiki read her book again, and Cram was too busy reloading the Rocket Launcher over and over. No, he refused to return it. That was why Zandyne punched him in the eye... Morris came over to the group, "So did you find the dragon?" Cram threw his arm to imply that he stopped caring, "I don't care anymore, I just want to go back and play Demon's Souls..."

OOC: @Zandyne: I beg your pardon?
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:24 am

Dead person speaks for clarification of things. Nothing in this post will help anyone in terms of winning the game.

Drag3ndz said the mafia agreed to not kill for one night due to increase the length of the game, so it wasn't quite completely GM'd out of existence.

Dragon Invasion at the Harbor  Knowing who the mafia is, I doubt they'd be smart enough to know to wait for the town to lynch me while killing someone else, it just seemed to turn out that way, also my mafia game will be coming up shortly after this one

I forgot to mention, but I believe you all know it's game over after a lynch in this shopping session, you should all know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Invasion at the Harbor   Dragon Invasion at the Harbor Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Invasion at the Harbor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next