Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!

Go down 
+3
Drag3ndz
Kudo
.sickling.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 am

The title says it all. And you saw it coming.

Raraku - Phyrexian Shapeshifter
5B
Planeswalker - Raraku
+2: Treat this card as a 6/4 Black Planeswalker with haste, trample, and first strike until the end of the turn. Add Loyalty Counters only after this effect.
-2: Remove from play 1 creature in either player's Graveyard. Treat this card as a copy of that card until the end of the turn. Remove Loyalty Counters only after this effect.
-10: Treat this card as a 12/4 Black unblockable Planeswalker with haste, trample, and double-strike until the end of the turn. Remove Loyalty Counters only after this effect.
A Phyrexian of no words is about as malleable as he looks.

Last edited by .sickling. on Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:36 am

This is why I'm playing Soul Silver now...

The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! 3234289695_01e3db7ee8

And this looks more like crap from Magic: The Gathering thrown together, please do try again.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:53 am

That "crap" IS Magic: The Gathering. Likewise, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it...
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:52 am

Knowing Kudo, he never has nice things to say, unless it's from 4chan.

The All-Medical-Doctor
Magic Card
[Equip] When the equipped monster of this card is destroyed, the monster is then summoned back on the field regardless of the effect of monsters, magic, or trap cards. The resummoned monster's attack points is reduced in half and will be counted as a normal monster.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:52 pm

yeah, seriously kudo. didn't cram just tell you bout this?

eternal sight
magic card, permanent
once per turn, the player may look at the top card of the opponent's deck. however, one monster on the user's field has its attack lowered 500 points each turn this card is activated.
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 pm

This post is a violation of an indirect insult and has been removed. I would warn you, but you're the admin. I can't do anything.
~Drag3ndz
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Gourmet Chef
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
During your Standby Phases, increase your Life Points by 1200.
ATK: 1000
DEF: 1700

Gourmet Fighter
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Gourmet" monster from your hand.
ATK: 1400
DEF: 800

Gourmet Butcher Man
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
When this card is Summoned by the effect of a "Gourmet" monster, destroy 1 face-up monster on the field, except "Gourmet Butcher Man," and gain Life Points equal to its ATK or DEF (whichever is higher).
ATK: 1500
DEF: 0

Gourmet Warrior
FIRE
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
"Gourmet Fighter" + "Gourmet Chef"
The Fusion Summon of this card is conducted by sending from your side of the field to the Graveyard, the Fusion Material monsters listed (do not use Polymerization). Increase your Life Points by 2000 during your Standby Phases.
ATK: 2200
DEF: 1700

Gourmet Nutritionist
FIRE
Warrior/Effect/Tuner
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may select one face-up monster on the field and gain Life Points equal to its ATK.
ATK: 0
DEF: 1900

Gourmet Connoisseur
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
Once per turn, if you Normal Summoned a "Gourmet" monster this turn, you may Special Summon it to gain 1000 Life Points. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you may return this card to your hand.
DEF: 1000

Gourmet Host
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select another "Gourmet" monster as an attack target. All other "Gourmet" monsters gain 400 ATK and DEF.
ATK: 1200
DEF: 1200

Gourmet Waitress
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
During your Standby Phase, gain Life Points equal to 800 x the number of "Gourmet" monsters in your Graveyard. If there are at least 2 other "Gourmet" monster on your side of the field, your opponent cannot declare an attack.
ATK: 600
DEF: 800

King of the Kitchen
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Gourmet" monster. While you control "Gourmet Gourmet," Tribute this card to gain 3000 Life Points.
ATK: 1900
DEF: 1900

Gourmet Blast-Burn Oven
FIRE
Machine/Effect
When you control another "Gourmet" monster other than "Gourmet Freezeshock Fridge" or "Gourmet Blast-Burn Oven," this card gains the following effects:
- This card gains 500 ATK.
- When this card destroys another monster by battle, gain Life Points equal to its ATK or DEF (whichever is higher).
- Tribute 1 "Gourmet" monster. Gain Life Points equal to its ATK or DEF (whichever is higher).
- This card cannot be destroyed by Trap cards.
ATK: 2000
DEF: 2000

Gourmet Freezeshock Fridge
WATER
Machine/Effect
When you control another "Gourmet" monster other than "Gourmet Blast-Burn Oven" or "Gourmet Freezeshock Fridge," this card gains the following effects:
-This card gains 1000 DEF.
- When this card is Summoned, select one face-up monster on the field, except "Gourmet Freezeshock Fridge," and remove it from play. During both you and your opponent's Standby Phases, gain Life Points equal to half its ATK. When this card is removed from the field, return the removed from play card to its respective owner's side of the field.
- This card cannot be destroyed by Spell cards.
DEF: 2000

Gourmet Kid
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
When this card is Summoned, place a Food counter on it. When another monster is Normal Summoned, place another Food counter on this card. During your Standby Phases, gain Life Points equal to 800 x the number of Food counters on it. Once per turn, you may remove one Food counter from this card to negate an attack designating this card.
ATK: 0
DEF: 200

Gourmet Frycooker
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
Whenever your Life Points are higher than your opponent's, this card gains ATK equal to half the difference. When this card is destroyed by battle, gain Life Points equal to half its ATK.
DEF: 1000

Gourmet Master Chef
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 "Gourmet Chef." Your opponent cannot declare an attack if you control another "Gourmet" monster. During your Standby Phase, gain Life Points equal to the combined total of the ATK of all monsters on the field.
ATK: 700
DEF: 2300

Inaga, Ultimate Gourmet Chef
FIRE
Warrior/Effect
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned from your hand except by Tributing 1 "Gourmet" monster and paying all but 50 of your Life Points. This card's ATK is equal to half the amount of Life Points you paid. Whenever this card inflicts Battle Damage, negate that damage, and gain that many Life Points instead. While you control 1 other "Gourmet" monster, this monster cannot be selected as a target of an attack or card effect.
ATK: ???
DEF: 0

Gourmet Gourmet
Field Spell Card
During your Standby Phase, gain Life Points equal to 1000 x the number of "Gourmet" monsters you control. Opponent's card effects that would make you lose Life Points (except Battle Damage) are negated, and make you gain that much instead.

Massive Bill
Normal Trap Card
Pay 2000 Life Points. Destroy cards on your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of "Gourmet" (including "Gourmet Gourmet") cards you control.

Pressure Cooker
Continuous Spell Card
You may only control 1 "Pressure Cooker." During your Standby Phases, your opponent loses Life Points equal to the difference between your and their Life Points. If this effect would make your opponent's Life Points 0 or lower, this card's effect is negated. Destroy this card when your Life Points become lower than your opponent's.

Tongs of Demise
Equip Spell Card
The equipped monster cannot declare an attack or be Tributed. The equipped monster loses 1000 ATK during both you and your opponent's Standby Phases. You gain Life Points equal to ATK lost this way. When the selected monster's ATK becomes less than 0 by this card's effect, destroy the monster and this card.

Tasteful Choice
Pay 1000 Life Points. Choose and activate one of the following effects:

- Tribute one "Gourmet" monster. Gain Life Points equal to its ATK or DEF.

- Discard one card. Special Summon 1 "Gourmet" monster from your Graveyard.

- Special Summon 1 "Gourmet" monster from your hand. It is Summoned as if it was Summoned by the effect of a "Gourmet" monster.

Gourmet Shield
Normal Trap Card
Activate only when your opponent declares an attack. Tribute 1 "Gourmet" monster, then destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls. Then, gain Life Points equal to their combined ATK.

Fast Food
Quick-Play Spell Card
This card can be activated the turn it is Set. During the turn this card is activated, whenever a "Gourmet" monster deals Battle Damage, you may gain that many Life Points.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:16 pm

The Gourment Cards, better.

as for earlier, when it IS Magic the Gathering, then it's not really creating your own Children's Card Game now is it?

You can forget your bashing with me and get real here. I apologize since I may have sounded too cruel, but really, try making things a bit more new. (Magic the Gathering already has Planewalkers, at least the Gourmet Stuff was your idea) But fine, whatever, do what you want but I'd personally prefer to see stuff a little more different.

@Kiki: No, Cram told me of other things (more specifically, some BS about actually caring) you might just have mis-read it.

@Drag3ndz...unless it's from 4chan? Most of that stuff is INSULTING isn't it? Naw, that's just funny crap I find from IWBTF who got it from 4chan.

Finally, no cards from me since the ones I made in the past I think suck too much to deserve proper recognition.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Kudo wrote:

as for earlier, when it IS Magic the Gathering, then it's not really creating your own Children's Card Game now is it?

You can forget your bashing with me and get real here. I apologize since I may have sounded too cruel, but really, try making things a bit more new. (Magic the Gathering already has Planewalkers, at least the Gourmet Stuff was your idea) But fine, whatever, do what you want but I'd personally prefer to see stuff a little more different.

Tell me this: in Magic: The Gathering, is there a specific Planeswalker named Raraku? I didn't think so. He's a creation. So please stop shooting down something you know (potentially) very little about. Not everything that can be created is going to be a completely new card type.

And to think there would be very little trouble over such a trivial subject... At least it's not a full-blown argument... Rulings arguments can be intense.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Cram wrote:
STFU you nerds

When this card is played, anyone talking about childrens' card games will automatically lose the game. Of course, by reading this card's description you have lost the game already. You have gained three losses by reading this sentences about THE GAME. Have a nice game

Wow, talk about rude.

And yes, I did double-post. Screw me over for it.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:42 pm

.sickling. wrote:
Kudo wrote:

Tell me this: in Magic: The Gathering, is there a specific Planeswalker named Raraku? I didn't think so. He's a creation. So please stop shooting down something you know (potentially) very little about. Not everything that can be created is going to be a completely new card type.

And to think there would be very little trouble over such a trivial subject... At least it's not a full-blown argument... Rulings arguments can be intense.

Indeed they can

Really though. I will admit, I know little to crap about Magic: The Gathering. When I was over at the Valentine Fair I saw one of those starter decks for it on sale CALLED Planeswalkers. Maybe you prefer slight variations, that's fine. Just saying in my opinion I don't like it. No hard feelings (as I said, do whatever)

Double posting, you should already know we really don't care much about it. If anyone else finds it too annoying we'll just ask you to merge that later.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:18 am

.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:
STFU you nerds

When this card is played, anyone talking about childrens' card games will automatically lose the game. Of course, by reading this card's description you have lost the game already. You have gained three losses by reading this sentences about THE GAME. Have a nice game

Wow, talk about rude.

No thanks .sickling. but I know a nice young man from kumon who would love to have a jump on you! JK JK (Watch what you say)
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:30 am

Cram wrote:
.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:
STFU you nerds

Wow, talk about rude.

No thanks .sickling. but I know a nice young man from kumon who would love to have a jump on you! JK JK (Watch what you say)

I'm sure I would like it too.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:58 am

uh, seriously, not to be rude or anything, but is everyone pms-ing or something? you're all in bad moods... O.o;
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:06 am

Not completely, we all get angry at some points. I seem to be through (for now) and everyone else is really just joking around. Nothing serious.

And it's not everyone until you're ranting with us all.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Harpie Lady Matriarch
WIND
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by controlling 2 or more "Harpie Lady" monsters. "Harpie Lady" monsters cannot be destroyed during the Battle Phase.
ATK: 2200
DEF: 900
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:37 am

Shen, Exiled Warrior
2GW

Planeswalker - Shen

+2 Put a Passive counter on target creature. It cannot attack or block and cannot use activeted abilities unless they are mana abilities.

-2 Put 2 1/1 white Kithkin creature tokens and 1 3/3 green Beast token onto the battlefield.

-8 Creature tokens you control get 1 +1/+1 counters each. If a green creature token you control has at least one +1/+1 counter on it, it has trample. If a white creature token you control has a +1/+1 counter on it, it has vigilance.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:24 pm

DarkLink3603 wrote:
Shen, Exiled Warrior
2GW

Planeswalker - Shen

+2 Put a Passive counter on target creature. It cannot attack or block and cannot use activeted abilities unless they are mana abilities.

-2 Put 2 1/1 white Kithkin creature tokens and 1 3/3 green Beast token onto the battlefield.

-8 Creature tokens you control get 1 +1/+1 counters each. If a green creature token you control has at least one +1/+1 counter on it, it has trample. If a white creature token you control has a +1/+1 counter on it, it has vigilance.

How many Loyalty Counters does Shen start out with?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm

*BANGS HEAD AGAINST KEYBOARD*
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 pm

Cram wrote:
*BANGS HEAD AGAINST KEYBOARD*

Resorting to spam, now, are we?

Matrix
Field Spell Card
There is no limit to the number of monsters a player can control. Neither player can attack directly.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Nuke
Deal 10,000 Damage to both players lifepoints.

The inverse

Bunker
You cannot take lifepoit damage for two turns
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Cram wrote:
Nuke

The inverse

Bunker
You cannot take lifepoit damage for two turns

Is Nuke a Trap, Spell, or (lol) a Monster? Until then, no rating.

Bunker is absolutely broken and overpowered. Stall decks can take advantage of it far too easily: 6 turns of stall is a lot (you are running three copies, no?), and by then a stall deck and crush an opponent through burn, Exodia, etc. I know it's meant to counter Nuke, but think about the design more closely next time.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 pm

umm fine.

Nuke (Quick-Play Magic)

Bunker (Trap)
You cannot take lifepoint damage for one turn
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Cram wrote:
umm fine.

Nuke (Quick-Play Magic)

Bunker (Trap)

Bunker totally creeps the hell out of Hallowed Life Barrier, but, oh well...

REAL CARD:
Hallowed Life Barrier
Normal Trap
Discard 1 card. You cannot take damage from your opponent this turn.

Nuke is outlandishly broken. You can make the game a tie whenever you want, or you can simply counter the damage using Cyber Kirin or any sort of effect damage preventer and make the game instantly yours.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:44 pm

Its The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! not the CREAT A CARD FOR ME WHERE I WILL SHOOT IT DOWN. Its all in good fun. Plus you should've seen the art I had for it. It was an Animated gif.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:34 pm

.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:
umm fine.

Nuke (Quick-Play Magic)

Bunker (Trap)

REAL CARD:
Hallowed Life Barrier
Normal Trap

Nuke is outlandishly broken. You can make the game a tie whenever you want, or you can simply counter the damage using Cyber Kirin or any sort of effect damage preventer and make the game instantly yours.

Look at italicized. It was SUPPOSED to be broken and do such things. Hence it being a joke card, I believe the original idea was to use it and chain it off to bunker.

Oh, and the original bunker was 10 turns, not 2.
Back to top Go down
sickling
sickling

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:27 pm

Kudo wrote:
.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:
umm fine.

Nuke (Quick-Play Magic)

Bunker (Trap)

REAL CARD:
Hallowed Life Barrier
Normal Trap

Look at italicized. It was SUPPOSED to be broken and do such things. Hence it being a joke card, I believe the original idea was to use it and chain it off to bunker.

Oh, and the original bunker was 10 turns, not 2.

....But what's the fun in making a broken card? D:
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Stop using the alter account and use your real one. Alternate accounts break the rules at first degree. I will leave you with a warning if you keep using this alternate account.

Anywho...

Newbie Hero
Earth
Level: 4
DEF: 500
[Warrior/Effect] - When each Hero's Tutor is on your side of the field, this card gains 600 ATK points.

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
Stop using the alter account and use your real one. Alternate accounts break the rules at first degree. I will leave you with a warning if you keep using this alternate account.

Anywho...

Newbie Hero
Level: 4
DEF: 500
[Warrior/Effect] - When each Hero's Tutor is on your side of the field, this card gains 600 ATK points.

I have no use for the alternate account now that the dispute has been settled.

Newbie Hero has no Attribute. I'm thinking it's EARTH.

Hero's Tutor
*****(5)
EARTH
Warrior/Effect
Once per turn, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Newbie Hero" from your hand or Graveyard. "Newbie Hero" cannot be targeted by effects while they are face-up on the field.
DEF: 1200
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:05 am

Magic: The Gathering Card

Portal to Nothingness 0

Sorcery

Target player loses the game. You life total becomes 5. This card can only be used in a game with 3+ people.

After using this card for the first time ever, crumple it up, and throw it away.

At the beginning of a game, if you have this card in your library, you must show all players your library. If you have more than one "Portal to Nothingness" in your library, crumple all of them up, throw them away, and you lose the game.

WHAT THE F.........
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:00 am

DarkLink3603 wrote:
Magic: The Gathering Card

Portal to Nothingness 0

Sorcery

Target player loses the game. You life total becomes 5. This card can only be used in a game with 3+ people.

After using this card for the first time ever, crumple it up, and throw it away.

At the beginning of a game, if you have this card in your library, you must show all players your library. If you have more than one "Portal to Nothingness" in your library, crumple all of them up, throw them away, and you lose the game.

WHAT THE F.........

DIABOLIC TUTOR FTW xD

Sinister Tutor
3B
Sorcery
Search for one nonland card with converted mana cost 5 or less in your Library, show it to all players, and add it to your hand. You cannot play that card this turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!   The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Create-Your-Own-Children's-Card-Game-Card Thread!
Page 1 of 1