Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void

Go down 
+3
Cram
.sickling.
Drag3ndz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:17 am

oh ra, this god's so irritating, she thought to herself. raikou was doing this tapping thing in the front, and Ferzain continued to throw rocks. "I need not your pathetic human methods to navigate this darkness," the god hissed. "sorry, almighty powerful one, but not all of us are blessed with good eyes," she said loftily. the next part, she made sure to exaggerate his voice, "so we need to 'use pathetic human methods to navigate this darkness'. unless you're willing to turn on a light or something. oh, but you probably can't do that, since your'e only the god of darkness, and not the god of light," she sniffed, doing her best to get on the god's nerves. hey, if i'm going to die, i might as well have fun in my last moments, right? she grinned ruefully to herself.

kiki stopped.

something that had no substance crawled down her back, its invisible claws digging into her spine.

"Someone tell me that I was the only one that felt that so I can blame it on Baihukourei..."

Kiki breathed shallowly. "well, i hope you were talking about something other then the thing that sent a chill down my back just now, cuz if you were talking about it, then..." she left her sentence unfinished, leaving the imagination to fill in the blank.
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:31 am

OOC: Once again, PLOT SUMMARY! (I'm lazy deal with it)
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:39 am

OOC: For god sakes man, your attention span is worse than mine: at chipmunk level! Hell, even I don't know!
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:48 pm

ooc:Okay, so the first paragraph is when kiki's trying to get on the god's nerves by being sarcastic. Then she feels a 'something that had no substance crawl[ing] down her back', and then raikou says 'soemone tell me that I was the only one who felt that', but then kiki says that she wasn't the only one 'who felt that'.
Good set, at least read the last paragraph or something, that should help you guys out...
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:39 am

OOC: Until I get my computer completely fixed from vai-res-ies, I'm not going to be online often.

It's been hours since the group hiked in the dark caves. The slanted pathway got steeper as they progressed. It was also getting colder from the looks of Ferzain shivering and huddling his arms to himself. Sentrii seemed just fine about it. The whole group has not encountered any enemies since Ferzain kept ordering everyone to flee from battle. Their journey to reach the cave is finally over now that they reached a huge dead-end with the wall covered in snow.

"AWW FRICK!" the boy exclaimed. "This will take even more hours to cut through this snow! Too bad we can't use fire, or everyone besides Ankokuren would die in the frozen avalanche."

He grabbed out his sword and started digging as if he was using a shovel.

"This will take a while, so heal up guys," said Ferzain. "My father Dexter made the Shooting Star, but he had to hide it away in the mountains to lock away the armor from Yen. Yen became too desperate that he even risked his life from the outside world. If those two are in there, I'm sure they're still breathing air. Plenty of food grow from the vines with the snow as water. Good thing too."

He stopped shoveling and sat down from exhaustion.

"This armor has been nothing but trouble... I wish my dad never forged it. I'm even afraid I'll never see him again. I want to go back to the old days when we drank soup together. I want to help him with business. I want to see his smile one more time.""

OOC:
SUMMARY: Hours went by until they reached a snowy road-block. Ferzain started digging with his sword after telling the group to heal themselves. He stopped, being homesick and wishing he'd see his dad again.
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:04 am

"hey, drama queen, lemme help ya out," kiki said encouragingly. she got down on her knees, took out her sythe, and started breaking up the hard snow. "oh, guys, i dunno how many of you know this so i'll say it anyways, but the snow'll make your insides cold as well, so try to eat it and die a cold icy death, 'kay?" she grinned optomistically (sp), trying to be her sarcastic-but-happy self.
(later...)
kiki frowned. "is this snow packed really hard, or is it just me?" she demanded the snow, hands on her hips. "someone get me some driftwood or something easy to burn. i have a match, so i gues we can get warm while we melt the snow, right? unless it's packed that hard," she sighed. "if it is, then imma kill something right about now,” she muttered darkly to herself.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 4:35 am

DREAM SEQUENCE:

Na'e was in a field of lilies so yellow that they hurt his eyes. As he stood, a gentle breeze swayed the flowers like a caressing hand. What was he doing here? He thought. More importantly, HOW did he get here? Before he had time to think, he spotted something massive in the distance. It was big, and it was PINK. Instantly, Na'e knew what it was: his mortal enemy, the cupcake.

"ここで何してるの?!??!" Na'e screamed. Na'e stood there for a moment, waiting for the words to sink in. Then he realized that he didn't know what he was saying. Maybe it was some sort of ancient tongue? Before he even had time to think any more, something flaky and sweet flicked into his face. Na'e looked up to see the beast towering over him, blotting out the sun with a great shadow. He shifted backward, surprised at the cupcake's abrupt appearance. A wide grin spread across the monster's face. He wouldn't have time to run. In fact, Na'e wouldn't have time to do anything, except react to whatever the beast was planning.

"最低の!!! ほっといてよ!!!" Na'e screamed again, the frustration finally bursting from him. He didn't care if he was speaking in an ancient, unfamiliar language. He'd had enough of this ANNOYING FIEND. Every single time he dreamed, this THING was always there with him. Na'e summoned the peculiar tingling to surge throughout his arms and body. Instantly, his arms burst into flame.

"私は十分あなたのあったんだ!!!" He roared, charging at the beast. He'd conquered this beast once. He could do it again.

END DREAM SEQUENCE

"AAAGHGHH!!!!!" Na'e screamed, smacking his head against a protruding piece of stone as he abruptly righted himself upward. He yelled in pain as he threw himself backward, then felt an explosion of pain as he smashed his head against the hard stone floor.

"GAHHHH!!!" Na'e roared, pain blasting his mind. He finally stopped himself from moving, and placed a cautious hand on the back of his head. He felt something warm and gooey, and when he took it off, it came off sticky with blood. He placed another hand on his forehead, and it came away with similar results. Na'e sighed, droplets of blood trickling from his forehead. He managed to injure himself, yet again. Harenuah, it would take such a long time to heal.

Na'e gingerly got to his feet, his legs shaking a little. He put a blood-stained hand on the ground and gave himself a light push, just enough to propel him upward. He stood upright for a moment, stumbled a bit, before finally regaining his balance. A pounding headache had replaced the stabbing pain in his head, making Na'e shudder in a mix of annoyance and pain. He looked around, but all the greeted him was the darkness of the cave. He couldn't even see the walls of the sprawling cave. Quickly, Na'e's eyes adjusted to the dim light. The first thing that caught his eye was a massive block of ice blocking the passage in the middle of the hall. As he examined it closer, Na'e found that it was much thicker than anything he or anyone else could manage to make through normal means. This was the work of powerful magic, someone along the lines of the Ninjitsu Lord's power. Worse, it showed no sign of melting anytime soon, and it apparently the others couldn't find a way to remove it.

"Speaking of the others," Na'e thought. Ferzain was busy trying to chip away at the ice with his sword, Kiarraa was muttering something about matches, and Mako, Raikou, and Vincent were busy examining the wall of ice. Then a thought ran through Na'e's mind like a speeding hawk. The idea made total sense.

Ice < Fire

Na'e flicked his hand, and in response, it burst into flames. So the deity wasn't muting him anymore. A tiny grin spread across Na'e's face. The flames crackled and danced around his fingers, wrapping the sides of the cave in a warm, orange light. If this wall of ice was just a wall of ice, it wouldn't be able to withstand a fiery assault. Na'e brought his hand back and snapped it forward, hurling a blazing ball of fire straight at the wall with a little grunt.

The fireball exploded on the wall's surface, as the sound of hissing water filled the cave. Some smoke billowed from the remains of the blow, but it quickly cleared, revealing the wall of ice still glistening against the light of Na'e's fire. There was a small crater indicating where the fireball had hit, but it failed to deal any substantial damage to it. Na'e cursed silently. This wall of ice was the work of a master. Na'e thought it would probably be best to inform the others of this fact.

"This wall is impenetrable. It's sealed by both magical and physical energies: we won't be able to penetrate it anytime soon." Na'e declared.

Last edited by .sickling. on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:00 am

"whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?"kiki shouted, her voice echoing. she cursed under her breath. "so now what? would it work if we get god of goth here to get past it?" kiki demanded.
ooc:lol, god of goth XD
yeah, it's short, but hey.... ^^"
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:48 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
"AWW FRICK!" the boy exclaimed. "This will take even more hours to cut through this snow! Too bad we can't use fire, or everyone besides Ankokuren would die in the frozen avalanche."

OOC: Now you guys are TL;DRing too. Cram! You're not alone! :3

Ferzain watched Na'e freak out of nowhere. "Dude, were you stoned or something? NOW I'm sure Ankokuren did something to you."

This was silly because his powers were muted throughout the mountains. Ferzain watched Na'e try to melt the wall.

"WAIT-" he exclaimed before Na'e pressed the wall with his blazing hand. Nothing happened.

"This wall is impenetrable. It's sealed by both magical and physical energies: we won't be able to penetrate it anytime soon," was Na'e's response to the snowy wall.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?" Kiarraa freaked out.

Ferzain shook his hands, "Hey hey! What makes you think this wall is impenetrable?"

He started to dig through the hard snow again, "I don't think it's magic, because this place snowed like crazy throughout the past five years. There's about ten feet of snow in front of us. Besides, if we just melt the snow, we'll all either drown or die from an avalanche."

The sky-haired Mage started helping Ferzain by covering her hands with claws of ice and started slashing at the wall next to him. "You guys want to help? We just put aside two feet of snow."

OOC: I know it's a pain in the ass .sickling., but leave a summary to Cram starting now, k? Everyone wait a couple of more posts until we get to the final battle / ending.

Summary:
Na'e zoned out with his cupcake dream again and snapped back into reality. Ferzain guessed Ankokuren made him stoned. Na'e tried melting snow but failed. Says snow is protected with magic. Ferzain disagrees and digs again. Sentrii helps out. She asks for help.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 am

Raikou was sitting and staring at the thick wall of ice that had kindly decided that yes, it absolutely had to get in the way of her life. Sadly enough, she didn't particularly feel like helping in breaking through it. She had plenty of memories of trying to break through thick walls of ice and failing. Keyword there? Trying. She'd been blankly staring at it for a while, uninterested and not exactly putting forth any effort in trying to think of a way through it. That was when Na'e woke up, and the girl turned her head to his voice, watching as he used some magic to engulf his hand in flames, sending a ball of flame into the wall. It was then that he decided to inform the rest of the group that the wall happened to be sealed with magic. Raikou felt like screaming in irritation.

Actually, she envied anyone and everyone that had some sort of magic gift, really. The girl knew that her human side possessed no magical gifts as far as she knew. Hell, as far as her intelligence went, it was not Raikou, but Baihukourei that had anything that was abnormal for a human. But...there was something else about magic that held Raikou captivated fascination, a memory that was vague and not entirely there...something with soothing, slick water and steely frightful streams of metal. Raikou stared at the wall again and then touched it with her nails, drumming on it with the tips of her sharp-ended talons. "Of course, nothing could come out well here," she claimed while once again opening her eyes. The girl mumbled something in her native tongue and then turned towards Kiki as she spoke. Raikou held back the urge to roll her eyes a bit.

"Perhaps you don't understand the concept of magic and the cycle of elements. Ice isn't exceptionally affected by darkness. If anything, it grows stronger from it," Raikou replied with her voice chillier than usual. The fighter then blinked and then placed her hand onto her forehead. "Wait...did I just say that? I didn't mean that..." she claimed while closing her eyes. "This place is getting to me, sorry." the fighter worried to herself a little. Her patience was wearing thin, and it hadn't started until they had taken steps into the cave. The girl shot her eyes towards Ankokuren and her temper flared again. "Or maybe I did mean that, but not towards you..." The fighter brushed her fingers through her hair and then wrinkled her nose at the scent that was now pasted all over her head. The dye that she'd massaged into her hair stank like...something not pleasant. Raikou sighed and then separated from the rest of the group, not far, but enough so that she would have alone time.

"When you all figure something out, I'll be over here, and don't disturb me," she said while sitting cross legged on the ground a few feet away from the others. Her mismatched eyes shut and she tried to wash out all the irritation that flooded her system. It wasn't working. After about half a minute of trying to fall into meditation, Raikou gave a little scream of irritation as she failed repeatedly before getting up to her feet and storming over to the wall. She wasn't sure what was making her mad, perhaps it was just something that the cave gave her, but Raikou knew her emotions well enough to understand that she was unreasonably irritated for no particular reason. She stopped abruptly before the thick wall of ice, then gave the two chipping uselessly at it a little cold glare before speaking in a chilly voice. "If you two are quite done, I'm going to take over here."

The fighter then abruptly grabbed Ferzain and Sentrii by the shoulders, shoved them behind her, spread her legs into a stable base, and then searched the wall for a weak point, found none, then decided that she might as well try to make one. There was a way that she'd learned once to deal with large obstacles with brute strength alone. Two extremely quick yet powerful hits. The mechanics of it eluded her for the moment, but Raikou vaguely remembered that she didn't master the attack. She'd always just smashed through things with ferocious strength. Her left hand sparked and the girl smashed her fist into the wall at a blindingly fast speed. She twisted her hand slightly to make the impact even faster and her right hand was in the same spot just as her left hand disappeared. A crack resounded into the girl's mind as a trail of cracks escaped from the area of impact. Raikou pulled her hand back and then rubbed it with the opposite one. No, she'd not done it right, but she did manage to put a sizable dent and several cracks into the wall. The girl tried it again, doing the same thing. The dent grew larger, the cracks trailed even further. She tried again, causing even more damage, but then she had to pull back away from the wall, blood staining where she'd been punching. The fighter looked down at her right hand, noting the blood trickling down from her knuckles. "...looks like that's as far as I go."

Raikou pulled back to her spot beside Vincent and licked the blood coming from her hand. Her nails had dug into her palm as well, and the girl was less than pleased that she had so many wounds on her main weaponry. At the very least, she'd done some sizable damage to the wall with her bare fists, not that she'd put forth as much effort as she could have. Her hand stung in pain and the blood that trailed from it stained the white ground below her. The fighter glanced over to her side towards the oh-so-beloved assassin known as Vincent Van Reaux. "Say a word and I'll throw you into the wall." she threatened. Knowing the older boy, she'd never be able to live down not mastering what should have been a simple technique after what? Four years? She licked the wound again. Her normally boundless patience was starting to disappear, and it was probably easy to notice. Well, it wasn't her problem.

[[ooc:: Okay, now I know this will seem really nitpicky, but aren't you metagaming a little? Ferzain seems to know more about the mountain than Raikou, who's LIVED in the mountains for at least 11 years of her 15 year lifespan. That's not really reasonable. -total rp nerdyness-

Oh and sorry for the semi-long post. Too lazy to cut it down.]]

Summary
Raikou looks at the wall, not interested in breaking it down. She watched Na'e try to take the wall down and then tries to meditate to stop being angry for no reason. She fails at meditating, gets mad, shoves Ferzain and Sentrii behind her and then tries to break through the wall using a special technique, but fails. She splits the flesh on her hand and then goes to Vincent and snaps at him and tries to understand why she's feeling more irritable than usual.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:17 pm

OOC: Metgaming? I don't know what that means, so I guess I am. Sorry, I totally forgot that Raikou lived in the mountain. Besides, most of you have a tendency to just break the wall without time for our characters to chat. I'm just building dramatic pauses, don't mind me. Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 371597
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: Metgaming? I don't know what that means, so I guess I am. Sorry, I totally forgot that Raikou lived in the mountain. Besides, most of you have a tendency to just break the wall without time for our characters to chat. I'm just building dramatic pauses, don't mind me. Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 371597

OOC: We haven't even made a sizable dent in the wall of ice yet. Don't go accusing us of breaking (lol, get it?) your precious plot devices.

Besides, you're the one that wanted to speed this RP up, anyway.

Last edited by .sickling. on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 11:29 pm

"so, now what in set's name do you suggest we do?" kiki snapped. she was sitting on the floor, and was leaning against the wall with arms crossed and legs out in front of her. “so wait, is it just really frozen ice or is it magic then?” she sighed. “if it’s just really cold, then tall dark and goth here should be able to blast through it with his godly powers, right? oh wait, the cave would just colaspe on us. sorry, anko-chan, but you’re useless this round."

summary: kiki's throwing a tantrum, and tried to get 'anko-chan' to deal with the ice wall for us, but then remembered that if that happened, then the cave'll colaspe, so 'sorry anko-chan, but you're useless this round.'
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 am

"Lemme try something!"

Mako took a red pendant and slammed it against the wall.

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 250675

But only a little bit of the ice melted.

"Whats this stuff made of?!"Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 94465
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 am

ooc: lol, nice cram XD

ic: "wouldn't i like to know," kiki snapped at mako. "can't we just go home? if we can't even get past the assumingly first out of many barriers to the armor, then what makes you think that we could do it? we're a bunch of nobodies! okay, i'm somewhat famous, but it's more of 'that infamous irritable set-forsaken thief' instead of 'oh my ra that's kiarraa! let's get her to sign her autograph!' i got kicked out of my country, na'e's a fail ninja, no offense, mako's not even supposed to be alive, raikou- i could go on for days, and that's only what i know about you guys. there's probably even more that i don't know, and probably will never know, seeing as how we're about to freeze to death!" kiki had been continually throwing miniture dark spheres at the ice from where she sat, most either diffusing or even bouncing off the ice. she stopped, slumped down. "ra, i hate it here," she muttered darkly under her breath. luckily, it was dark, so they couldn't see the small tears running down her cheeks.

ooc: yeah, she cries if she's very upset. she hates herself for it, but hey.
summary: she just shouted at mako, then ranted about everyone being nobodies/good-for-nothings, ranted about freezing to death, all the mean while throwing dark orbs at the ice. she stopped, then slouched even farther down, saying "ra, i hate it here" while crying tears nobody (hopefully) saw
Back to top Go down
Tiggaplz
Regular poster
Regular poster
Tiggaplz

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:36 am

A wall of ice. Aw hell, that was the next obstacle in Vincent’s life. The boy frowned, crossed his arms in what Raikou would probably have called a “feminine” pose, and then raised his eyebrow at it as if it was going to do any good. Did he really want to try breaking through that? It was a block of ice, and swords didn’t look to be doing…anything. Little nicks were appearing in the thick chunk of ice, but that didn’t really do anything. The assassin then glanced over towards Raikou. She seemed to be chilly and angered at everything. He glanced over to the fighter after she stormed over to some random corner of the cave, screamed at some random thing, then got up and stomped her angry self over to the wall. Vincent raised an eyebrow. Sure, a sword wasn’t going to do anything and she thought that smashing her fist into it was going to be better? This was something that he wanted to see.

It was entertaining the first time, she smashed her hands in rapid succession against the wall, but all it did was make a dent and a crack. The sounds of smacking repeated four times after that and then suddenly the spunky fighter was back beside him. He raised an eyebrow, but noted the blood now trickling off her hand. ’That retard...damn, she didn’t learn something that easy in four years?’ his mind questioned itself, but the assassin said nothing, barely holding back the urge to snicker at Raikou’s failure. It was then that the girl gave him a snappy little threat and Vincent rolled his eyes a little. He was tempted to say something, but the desire not to be smacked around like a toy by his “lovely” fiancée was enough to keep him from saying anything.

”Nice way to talk to your to-be-damned husband,” he muttered under his breath, hoping that Raikou wouldn’t hear him muttering. ”You went a little damn retarded there…” he added. The boy then turned his attention back to the wall and then watched Kiki flick some little orbs at the wall, all of which turned out to be completely useless. Well, that was boring as heck. Vincent turned his attention back to Raikou and then questioned her a little. ”And what’s got you being so angry?” As he waited for his answer, Vincent glared at just about everyone else in the cave. Somehow they were all ruining his life, especially that Ankokuren guy. He had just about screwed everyone over, and Vincent assumed that the little deity had somehow caused Raikou’s foul temper.

Cautiously, the assassin placed a hand on the ice, he had no intention of breaking it, but with the great job these dingdoodles were doing, he might make an exception. Magic attacks? Chipping it with a sword? Punching it? What was next having all of them try to lick it away? He decided not to mention the fact out loud for it might be taken into consideration. Vincent frowned and brought his hand back down to his side. For a moment his attention turned to Kiki, then to everyone else. It looked like he wasn’t the only one getting bored, or maybe he was, you never could really tell. Shutting his eyes, he leaned against a wall with his arms crossed, allowing a few stray strands of hair to fall onto his dark face. Almost randomly, the boy’s hands slipped into his pocket and pulled out a small glass object; glasses. He didn’t usually need glasses unless he was reading or doing something of the sort, but Vincent was a having an off moment right now and felt like he could see better with them. Absentmindedly, he began cleaning the lenses.

// Well, Vinny watches like many…many attempts to break the wall, then calls everyone a dingdoodle under is breath. He gets threatened by Rai and frowns because she’s usually not so snappy, so he asks what is wrong. Again he frowns at the Ankokuren guy, because he basically screwed everyone over. Then he pulls out his reading glasses. Short as possible.//
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:07 am

vincent looked in her direction, then at everyone else, then took out a pair of glasses, and began cleaning them. that's cute, the pretty boy needs glasses, she muttered to herself. "so now what?" kiki sighed. "i know i asked this over and over, but there doesn't seem like there's anything else to do. 'course, whenever i do say it, something happens, but hey," she mumbled softly to herself.

summary: if you didn't read the two, three sentences, then wow...
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:13 am

The fighter had just finished cleaning the blood oozing from flesh wound she had taken to her knuckles when her sensitive ears picked up some indistinct words from the mouth of her childhood friend’s mouth. The mismatched eyes glared at him in threat, and she prevented herself from throwing the boy into the wall and trying to use his thick skull to smash the wall of ice. When he questioned the cause of her irritation, Raikou wasn’t really sure how to answer. She didn’t really know why she was so snappy and irritable, but admitting to that was the last thing on Raikou’s mind. ”We’re certainly not getting anywhere just standing here, darling,” she said while applying a rather large amount of dripping sarcasm onto the last word in bitterness.

She turned towards the man all of a sudden and then her eyes widened in surprise at what Vincent was doing. ”You have glasses?” she questioned with a hint of mockery in her voice. ”What kind of assassin uses glasses in this day and age?!” Raikou gave a little snide snicker and then turned her attention away from the boy and walked from the wall and licked her wound once again. The fighter kicked one of the not-so-obstructing walls in frustration and walked over to some random corner of the cave once more. She sat onto the floor and then tried to fall into meditation and was then promptly assaulted by pains in her gut. Many pains in the gut. She bit her lip in pain, but made no noise to display her pain. Her mismatched eyes squeezed shut for a moment and then her eyes opened again, irritation still racking her nerves. The girl glanced down and then stared at the little dark spot growing in the snow where she sat. She raised her eyebrows in question and she got back up, stared at the spot and then paled a little.

It was blood.

Raikou shuddered a bit and then sat back down before muttering something softly to herself. ”Great, now I’m bleeding from two places,” she grumbled to herself. Her mind wandered back to exactly where they were and what she was probably going to have to deal with as soon as they got out of the stupid cave they happened to be in. ”And I have the pleasure of dealing with a homicidal father. How joyous,” her statement was laced with sarcasm. Heavy, heavy sarcasm. Her eyes narrowed a little more and Raikou packed some cold snow onto her wound. At the very least, she could try to stop the bleeding before they dealt with anything else. Raikou shifted uncomfortably on the floor and then smashed her unwounded fist into the floor, hearing a satisfying thump as it made contact against the floor. The fighter then shot her glance over towards Vincent, who was still cleaning his glasses like he had nothing better to do. She growled something at him.

”Oh honey, shouldn’t you be helping smash through that wall with your thick skull?” she snapped at him, once again drenching her words with sarcasm. Yes, Raikou was not a happy person at that time. ”It would certainly do us all some good. There’s nothing that you have to lose,” she snarled. The girl then went back to trying to figure out if she’d ever taken a hit to the gut to cause internal bleeding. It would explain the dark spot on the floor…but she couldn’t figure it out. The fighter was completely confused. Confused and still inexplicably angry over every little thing that decided to happen. In all seriousness, the girl felt like either smacking or throwing anyone that might have gotten near her, but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to. Another slew of pain battered against her guts and the girl winced in pain once again. Just what the hell did she do to herself?

Summary
Raikou snaps at Vincent, makes fun of him for having glasses, and then goes to try and sit down again. She looks down and notices blood on the floor where she was sitting and then snaps at Vincent again for not helping at all before trying to figure out what’s going on with herself (which is something every girl goes through).

Last edited by VVO-The obsessor on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:22 am

As Mako got pissed at the wall, Vincent was looking at everyone with unsatisfactory. Ferzain knew it's a bad idea to talk to him since he knew he's a burden to some people. Come to think of it, no one had to come along with him. Everyone had a motive to be with him: Na'e wanted to make it up to him, Mako and Ankokuren just wants the armor, Vincent just wanted Raikou to cooperate, Raikou, Adelle and Kiarraa is just there, and Sentrii was offered help from Ferzain himself.

Enough about that, Ferzain started jabbing the wall before slumping.

"It's no use," he whispered. The echoes made his voice loud enough for everyone to hear. "This wall is too strong."

He sat down in lost hope. Sentrii walked right next to him and pulled him back to his feel.

"So you're saying that we should all turn back and pretend none of this even happened?" she assumed.

Ferzain glared at Ankokuren, knowing his consequence if he stopped his journey here. Hell, ending this journey could also end his life.

"I'm going to try one more time, guys."

He walked over to the wall while everyone backed away. Ferzain then checked his bag and put on some leather gloves. The water-bender looked at him as Ferzain started smearing his hands onto the wall. The whole place was silent as he kept going. Realizing that everyone who contributed helping Ferzain all together created a huge crack on the wall that was covered in snow.

"So there was a wall after all..."

Sentrii saw Raikou wincing in pain. She knew all she could do was to heal her knuckles. She walked over to Raikou and grabbed her hands. She focused on applying mana from her hands into the fighter's hands.

"There," she said. She didn't want to bother about the "other" bleeding area, so she walked towards the backed group and left it at that.

He then stabbed his blade into the cracks and shoved his blade further in. The cracks began to spread at rapid. The snapping stopped once they hit the edges of the side of the room. The entire wall shattered into tiny fragments of crystal ice, covering snow on whoever was close to the wall. Ferzain was seen as a snowman.

"Wow that's cold..."

Beyond the huge exit was a blazing blizzard with another cave at the highest peak of the mountain. However, the entrance was covered by blue energy with unique patterns on it. The boy shook off the snow.

"Guys," he reminded, "I know a way out of the Cave of Neverending Void. However, I can only do it once." He held out his blade, "This is actually a key to temporary unlock the exit of the Void. It'll only stay opened for a few minutes. You better have one million gold to bail out any of us stuck in there, because making a key to withhold powerful barriers takes decades."

He started walking, "Turn back now if you still have a life or existence."

OOC: In other words, anyone who wants to stop or can't RPing can just spectate. This is not going to be a "beat-em-up" battle. It's more like a loosing battle. However, I can make it a fighting battle if you wish. (Though I'm not holding a poll.)

SUMARRY:
Ferzain gave up, but Sentrii reminded that everyone came to help him. Ferzain decided to have one more go by checking the walls. Sentrii healed up Raikou's knuckles. A huge overall crack done by everyone was so fragile that Ferzain jabbed his sword into the huge block of ice. The whole thing shattered, showing a blizzard with the Cave of Neverending Void. Of course, he warns some to step out while they have a chance.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 6:14 am

OOC: sorry i haven't been able to post recently, things have been kinda hectic lately and i have my robotics competition going on this week from thursday-saturday

Adelle and Kaoru watched as Ferzain opened up the wall of ice that had been blocking the path. Kaoru was finally able to dissipate the armor he had made because apparently Ankokuren had stopped being an annoying piece of you know what. He finally stopped sweating from the enchanted armor.

"Hey Adelle," Kaoru said.

"Yah?"

"I'm kinda cold now..."

The two started laughing and Adelle gave him a little nudge.

"You know if you wanna leave, you can go now."

Kaoru replied, "Where would I go? Everyone we know is dead. I'm the only one who survived from our village..."

"Yah..."

Adelle got up and helped up Kaoru. He was still hurt from being stabbed by the icicles and he put his arm around her shoulder. He limped over to the opening with Adelle's help and said enthusiastically, "I'm not goin anywhere! Well, the cave place I guess but...uh ...you know what I mean..."

Kaoru decided to stop talking while he was ahead.

Summary: Adelle and Kaoru have a "Family Moment" and decide to stay with the group.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:43 pm

Ankokuren took a few steps toward the passage in the wall and shoved a hand into Ferzain's side, pushing the human into the wall of the cave with a meaty thump. After hearing the Ferzain's previous comment, Ankokuren knew that pretty much everyone in the cave was pretty much blinded by the mortal myths that confused even those who had great knowledge of the cave. He laughed a little inside, the fake snow crunching under his feet as he walked.

First of all, snow did not exist in the mountains. It was a byproduct of the star shard's energy, otherwise known as salt. At least the girl who was smearing it all over herself was doing a good thing.

Secondly, the wall of "ice" was not even salt or anything remotely related to ice. The Na'e human, was correct at one point. It was, in fact, a barrier of very powerful magic. When Ferzain jammed his sword into the crack of the wall, nobody noticed Ankokuren give a small flick of his wrist in the corner. Ankokuren really could have just crushed the barrier himself, as with Baihukourei, but he found it so much more INTERESTING to see the humans struggle against it. But, alas, eventually, it got boring.

Thirdly, there would be no need to possess 1,000,000 million pieces of gold (what pitiful currency, anyway) just to free them. Ankokuren knew that his power greatly outmatched whatever barrier in the caves could withstand.

And lastly, the deity had much more devious plans up his sleeve. The humans probably suspected it by now, but what could they do? Chip away at him with their swords and magic? Ankokuren was beginning to enjoy the power that the human form gave him. Ankokuren walked through the giant crack in the wall and found a massive cavern on the other side, a howling blizzard encased within in it like a snowglobe. When the deity looked up, instead of the sky, was a ceiling coated with a teal layer of the "snow". The deity continued walking. Suddenly, an abrupt outburst of power caught the deity's senses. Ankokuren instantly stopped his stride, the flecks of "snow" pelting his face. Ankokuren, with his human eyes, could make out a faded silhouette in the distance, but the blizzard ultimately obstructed his vision. Then a sudden whiplash of energy knocked the deity off his feet. His body crashed into the salt.

"YOU THERE!!!!" A voice boomed, filling the entire cavern.

SUMMARY: Anko doesn't care, so he walks through. Yes, I know this post sucks.

BOSS BATTLE
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:10 am

While ferzain was busy feeling the ice, kiki looked around. there was a movement in the corner of her eye. Kiki whipped her head around just to see anko-chan standing there looking irritable. she shrugged, and looked in ferzain's direction again, who had split open the ice wall barrier thing. "aw, do I have to get up?" she sighed as everyone started towards the large crack in the ice. "alright, let's get this done and over with," she muttered, sliding her bare hand over the ice as she stepped through. she stopped in midstep. this ice wasn't that cold at all, or at least compared to average ice...
someone told her to hurry up, and kiki quickly stepped through. it was probably because of the cave anyways, somehow. she warmed up her hands by preparing magic, and then let it diffuse in the air to cause no harm.

anko-chan was inside, hands on hips, staring intensely at the gods knew what. he then jerked his head suddenly in one direction, kiki instinctively followed the suit. was there a grayish blob in the distance? he then fell to his feet. kiki gasped, and an invisible force knocked her onto her back. her hands gripped the snow to slow her down, but she just continued to slide a little. she frowned. the snow wasn't melting in her hands. an idea formed in her mind...

it was probably the most stupid thing ever, since instead of sugar, she spat out the salt in surprise. "blegh," she muttered. kiki's head jerked up as she heard a voice that was not anko-chan's, nor anyone else she was with.

"YOU THERE!" a voice boomed, filling the entire cavern.

summary: kiki's scanning her surroundings. in her peripheral vision, she sees anko-chan flick his wrist, when she turns to look, he's just 'looking irritable'. after ferzain broke the ice, kiki gets up. with her hand on the 'ice' to support her, she realizes the 'ice' isn't that cold at all. inside, she basically saw what anko saw. she fell on her butt, grabbed the 'snow', realized that it wasn't snow, took a lick, spat out salt, and then she gasped as 'a voice boomed, filling the entire cavern'

ooc: ohhhhhh what happens next? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:45 am

OOC:

ATTENTION!!!

Void has been put temporarily on hold. It will not continue until Drag3ndz continues the story (it's his final boss).
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:38 am

OOC: .sickling. stop power-modding! I liked the fact that the armor made that fake snow, but you had to ruin my achievement at the wall thing, huh? Not cool. |=(

Once the group entered through the barrier, Ferzain looked as there was a small entrance while the area they are now is only protected by a roof. The edges of the ceiling had the barrier cover like a see-through wall. Wow, it still gives you the feeling that they're still outside.

"YOU THERE!!!!" a voice burst out. The boy checked in front of him. Some random guy was lying onto the ground, looking as if he was about to be nothing but a pile of snow. He was freezing to death. Ferzain rushed over to him, grabbing out any clothing he has and gave it to the stranger.

"T-thank y-you k-k-kindlllly, s-sirrr," he studdered.

Ferzain held onto him to try to keep him warm, "Hey! Don't die on me man!"

The stranger slipped from the boy's grasp, "I'll b-be fine..."

"Have you seen anyone in here?" Ferzain questioned.

"I saw something glimmer in that room," he said after pointing the hole in the wall. "I don't want to get near there. I looked, but there's still no exit! I've been stranded in here for five days. I just wanted the armor, is all!"

Sentrii ran near the guy, "I'll stay here and help him live. You guys can go ahead."

Ferzain nodded. He stood up and started walking into the room. "I can get you out of here," he told the traveler," but I can only do it once. I'm not leaving until I finish my business here."

And with that, he went in along with his fearless allies.

It was cold and dark. The entire place felt like it haven't aged. In the center lies the cold dark armor with horns on its helmet. The jagged spikes on the gauntlets and boots made Ferzain flinch. The torso looked so powerful that it even made Ferzain thought it lived up to its name. The lower layer of the torso were in chain mail that reflects the starry skies. What's really awkward was that this armor was in ice, locked in a crystal for eight years. Right in the center was a skeleton with a sword impaled in the rib cage. The innocent child felt cold waters on his face.

"Oh father... FATHER!"

He ran towards the aged bones and kneel down to his legs.

"Dad... I thought you'd be still alive... Why did you leave me?!"

He pounded his fist to the ground with hell overwhelming his emotions.

"...Daddy..."

The entire room regained the presence of flow. Time in that room was finally moving again. Red lights beamed out of the armor's eyes as the frozen cage surrounding the being started cracking. Ferzain looked above with fright once the glass shattered before the mighty knight.

"You must be Ferzain Jik," the distorted voice echoed throughout the battlefield. Ferzain brought out his sword with preperation to attack.

"HOW COULD YOU KILL MY DAD! YOU GOT YOUR DAMN ARMOR!" His tears has stopped once Ferzain showed no fear.

"Your... father?" the darkness knight responded. Your "father" is not the slayed man before you."

The boy looked back at the skeleton. "He's not my dad? Then..." He returned his face to the invincible man, "Where is my dad?!"

The suit of armor started walking towards him as he unsheathes his blade. "He came and did what has to be done. But of his current presence is of no matter. I have found a worthy battle after eight years of waiting."

As the man in armor came closer, Ferzain backed away to his group. The dark armor raised his hands to cover the gate with another one-way barrier. Ferzain didn't panic since this barrier is small enough to be broken just by using the most powerful blows within his group. The big barrier outside the battleground is a different story.

"You're not going to win, Yen!" he taunted.

"Yen?" the monster repeated from Ferzain's words. "That nobody was dead when I existed. He may be powerful, but my armor thrives on. I am Zenex the Invincible Darkness Knight! You WILL battle me!"

OOC:
[SUMMARY:]
Remember that guy who yelled out someone? He's a traveler who's also looking for the armor. Almost dying, Ferzain saves him. Leaving the man into Sentrii's hands, the group entered into the last room.

Cram, I want you to read from the star transitions. When the plot starts talking about the armor shattering, come back here.

The black knight called out the boy's name. Ferzain yelled at the armored man talking about the skeleton. The knight told the group that Dexter Jik is still alive but gone somewhere else. Sealing the exit with another but weaker barrier, Ferzain called Yen out. The knight acknowledged Yen, as the skeleton with a sword in its chest. The knight calls itself Zenex the Invincible Knight and forces the group to fight him.

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:56 am

Mako drew his blade and grinned with a nigh insane look in his eyes.

"The power that this guy gives off...It's ridiculous!"

"Finally! I've been waiting for someone to battle...Someone who's power opposes mine..."

He turned his piercing gaze at the dark knight.

"I hope you can USE that sword Zenex"

Mako said the name with a tone of both disgust and joy.

OOC: Hooray! Now we shall see who is better!

Last edited by Cram on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:14 pm

OOC: While I'm in OOC, I'm going to point out a couple of things:
- I could have thrown in a joke about the guy being stuck in the cave as a shop owner to prepare for the final battle. Seeing as I don't want to have any similarity with Shakespeare's humor-after-tragedy, I scrapped it.
- I made a typo on the knight's name in the summary. His name is spelled Zenex. I guess I rushed the summary too fast that even I didn't notice.
- VVO-obsessor: My RP is not FAIL! (; ^ ;) I got hacked by a virus mind you! Plus, I just got rusty from not RPing for a long time.
- .sickling. (Yes I'm blaming him.) is technically the Lore creator of Isiya if any of you haven't noticed. Outside of this RP is out of my world, or control.
- Some users have a tendency to overrule me. Example: someone wants to put off the main quest into a side quest. Normally, I recommend others to take this outside of this RP, but I just don't have the guts to do so.
- Which reminds me about .sickling.'s post after this one: Ferzain took a vacation here and actually went with his dad beyond terrain. It's like when you'd ditch your class in a museum and explore elsewhere. That is a similar case. I thought I clarified that Ferzain went there when he was young. And Cram would say, "Stop TS;DRing me!

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: I may be guilty, but I'm also sure .sickling. is metagaming too. I liked the fact that the armor made that fake snow, but you had to ruin my achievement at the wall thing, huh? Not cool. |=([/center]

OOC: Metagaming is when the character knows something he/she shouldn't know, normally or imbuing them with out-of-character-like powers.

Last edited by .sickling. on Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 pm

OOC: Don't quote a big post btw. I edited my OOC.
But still, not cool. |=[
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Ankokuren grinned, as he climbed to his feet. Zenex, the Invincible Darkness Knight? Oh, the names mortals gave to themselves these days. They really were quite entertaining. He had never heard of this person before, or had even felt his power until now. Utter power simply leaked from the armor's pores, and Ankokuren could drink it all in. The armor itself, appeared quite threatening. Countless spikes and spines lined the entire armor, which itself was pitch-black. A gruesome heart was implanted straight in the middle of the man's chest, and it made a disgusting noise as it throbbed sickeningly, pulsing energy through the arteries streaming across Zenex's body. But there was something else about the man that troubled Ankokuren, a deity. A curious aura surrounded the man, one that managed to send a shiver down the deity's spine. Surely, it wasn't fear, was it? Ankokuren despised the idea.

"Human or not, I accept your challenge, you pathetic imbecile." Ankokuren spat, stepping forward. The "snow" crunched under his footsteps. The blizzard continued to howl through the cavern eerily. The deity flexed his fingers, and in response, a massive, vicious blade protruded from his right wrist, leaking darkness as it heeded its call.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:30 am

"Tell me where my dad is!" he cried to the knight.

However, his words bounced off like plastic toy balls hitting the wall. The knight started running. Normally you'd expect this guy to be slow, but that's your opinion. He made it to Ferzain from across the room withing a quick second. Ferzain brought his sword in front and started fending off the powerful knight. Only deflecting a few blows, one strike sent him flying to the ground and slamming onto the edge of a room.

He got up slowly, "DAMN that's fas-"

Zenex sliced him from his left and slammed him down to the ground. "Pitful weakling! You disgrace the meaning of strength and skill!"

"That was a cheap shot first of all," Ferzain complained. "Second, I want to know what happened to my dad! Tell me where Dexter went!"

Losing hope on the boy, Zenex switched targets to the most powerful looking warrior, Mako. He lunged across the room, readily prepared to impale him with his large blade.

Ferzain, at one hand, raised his arms. "Hey! Need a little help getting up!"
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 am

"If you can talk you can fight!" Mako rushed to the knight as fast as he could. As his blade swung out , the knight blocked it as if it were not steel, but a large feather. Zenex brought his blade down on Mako, and Mako, reacting as quick as he could, bareley blocked it, the shockwave forcing him on the ground. "Damn! He IS fast!" Mako thrust his fist at the knight's chest plate and fired an short, but intense blast of energy. The knight stumbled back. "You're not the only one who's fast Zenex!"
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:29 am

Adelle formed some armor for herself that would protect her without restricting movement and made some swords. She stood along the side trying to find how they would even hurt this... thing. Was it even human? Or alive for that matter? She tried to stay away from the others, running nimbly around the cave, trying to identify a weak spot in the foe's armor.

Kaoru, on the other hand, ran over to Ferzain who had been slashed by the being and couldn't get up.

"Don't move." He said. He formed a sword and placed it over Ferzain's chest. He infused it with healing magic and slahed the sword along Ferzain's wound. Instead of cutting him, it healed the wound. Not completely, but enough to seal up the wound, prevent blood loss, and stop his BP from dropping. He replaced the healing spell in his weapon with fire magic. He formed himself armor and a strong shield.

He advanced toward where Mako and the Dark Knight were and held his sword up.

"I don't want to be stuck in here forever and if I had to guess, you're stopping us from getting out." He fell back into a universal stance which would al;low him to head in any direction to either attack or dodge. He adjusted the grip on his sword as it crackled with blue white flames.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:34 pm

The downed fighter pushed himself off the floor, his blade ready for self-defense. The battle rages on with Zenex swiping his shell where Mako shot his energy at him.

"Bah," he responded, "You are indeed better than your injured ally, but you are no different for all the warriors that dares strike me down!"

He placed his armored hand with mana flowing into the ground. Three ice shockwaves slithered from his hands and chased Mako like cheetahs. If Mako dared jumped, they would bounce off the ground and wrapped Mako from his foot to his legs. This gave the opportunity for Zenex to spot both Adelle and Kaoru covered in mana of armor and shield.

"Mana wielders? This should provide my satisfaction."

He brought over his buster blade and aimed at them. When he got close, he would slide past them and attack both of them from behind.

Ferzain, finally standing, tried to have the others heed his orders, "Raikou! Vncent! Na'e! Kiarraa! Do something! At least Ankokuren is prepared to strike back!"

OOC: Oh yeah, I am allowing you to control Zenex the Invincible Darkness Knight. However, I will forbid getting him killed, having any of his armor taken off, or have him speak under your control. Don't make him looks stupid please and thank you. Happy smashing!

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:28 am

"love of set," kiki spat onto the salt, which clumped together. she frowned. "that's kinda gross," she muttered as she welled up the warm darkness side of her, and pulled her blade out, then paused. "wait a second... hey, guys, stall for me, 'kay'?" she shouted as she put down her bag and shifted though it. "set, where'd it~ oh, thank the gods, it is here, she muttered. pulling out some superstisous (sp) charm that was supposedly supposed to help you in battle, she pulled the necklace like thing over her neck. "okay, i'm probably the person who needs this least, but i need to practice my darkness thing, so that'll be my excuse," she thought to herself. she sighed, "lets do this." welling up even more heat inside of her body, she forced it to her hands. "hey, darkness knight! ya, you with the fail name thing! eat this!" she shouted, and threw a small but fast dark sphere at him. he dodged, kiki immediately threw another in the direction he dodged. it caught a corner as he jerked backwards. she frowned. "fast immortal is fast," she muttered.

summary:kiki remembered that she had some charm thingy to amp her fighting skills, she threw a dark sphere at him as a decoy, making him move in one direction to dodge, where she threw another dark sphere in his line of dodging. sadly, it only got part of him. and kiki's mad he's so fast.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:53 am

OOC: Uh... Adelle and Kaoru are on seperate sides of the cave and also you wrote "Ferzain, finally standing, tried to have the others head his orders" it's actually heed not head

Kaoru watched as the lumbering knight slid past him and nearly got his back. It was a good thing he used this exact stance or else he would be dead. He decided to do something drastic. He actually lunged backward toward the Dark Knight so that the sword wouldn't hit him and attempted to follow up with a quick, strong strike with his flaming-blue sword.

The knight instead also lunged, but he lunged toward Kaoru and the spikes from his armor went straight through the armor Kaoru made. The knight then smacked him away with the side of his sword and Kaoru flew across the room, crashing into a wall. He coughed up blood and stood up again. He quickly sealed the wound with a bit of magic and tried something else he had tried to perfect.

FLASHBACK

Kaoru stood about 10 feet away from the dummy he had made from straw and other materials. He shaped the mana around the dummy into a spike that protruded through it and threw his sword at the base of the mana. He had infused the sword with raw energy from himself and when it flew through the mana, it solidified ionto a wicked spike that impaled the dummy.

"Kaoru! When will you help me do that!" Adelle yelled in frustration. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't manacraft as well as Kaoru could.

"Ha! Just give up big sis! This is my move!" he laughed.

END FLASHBACK

Kaoru shaped the mana around the knight into a spike that stuck through him and infused his sword with pure energy. He threw the sword with all his might and when it flew through, the mana solidified into a wicked spike that impaled the knight... or so he thought.

The knight's armor stopped the spike right in front of it without doing so much as scratching it. The knight smashed the spike with a gauntleted hand and the spike flew back at Kaoru.

Kaoru tried to jump out of the way but it flew too fast and he couldn't dissipate it in time. The mana-spike stabbed through his shoulder and stuck there. Kaoru knew that if he dissipated it, he would bleed out too fast and no amount of healing magic could keep him from dying once pulled out. He dropped to his knees and winced in pain, unable to do a damn thing about it.

Adelle was on the opposite side of the cave when this happened and she started running straight across, even though she would have to pass the knight. She didn't care. She just kept on running to her brother.

Last edited by DarkLink3603 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 pm

OOC: Sorry abut the "heed" typo. All we need is .sickling., VVO-obsessor, and Tigga to post. GOD YOU GUYS! here's a battle talking place here ya know! I'm warning you, I'm not ending this battle until everyone gets their fair share of fighting.

"...Tell me that was not your best attack," was his questioning of pity.

However, Ferzain marked his run with his blade straight forward. "Tell me where my dad went!"

CLASH! His and Zenex's blade collided. They both stared at each other, trying to push one another. However, this all felt familiar. Zenex broke the competition by swinging his blade upwards to fling Ferzain off balance. The boy stumbled backwards before getting attacked by the knight's shockwave he sent to the ground with his sword. The entire room shook, making everyone standing loose balance and falling over.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:36 pm

Mako Looked up from the ground and sprang forward at the dark knight.

Mako charged the blade and slashed as hard as he could.

A crescent of energy zoomed towards the knight.

"Gotcha now!"

The knight put up his blade and slashed downwards. Mako's slash was cancelled out immediately.

He used the smoke to his advantage and ran forward at full velocity, he took a heavy slash at the knight who promptly blocked it as if Mako was moving in slow motion.

The two pushed at eachother relentlessly, unable to overpower the other.

"SOMEONE DO SOMETHING! I CAN'T DO THIS MUCH LONGER!!!
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:23 am

"ra, i hate this," she hissed as she threw a shower of dark spheres towards the dark knight. "why! won't! you! slow! down for set's sake!" kiki continually rained the dark matter at him. a few caught him, but he continued to dodge with lightning speed. suddenly, there was a change in his movement. every time he got hit with a sphere, he was slowing down.

he was still too fast though.

"i said slow DOWN!" she snapped, finally throwing a large sphere at him. this one caught more of him, and he slid back a couple feet. she blinked. he slowed down right after she had said... "alright, now weaken!" she cried, it ended up hitting him in the ankle, and he stumbled a little before he caught himself. now she ran towards him and drew her sythe high in the air. "AARRGGGH!" she yelled out of whim as she brought down the sword. he dodged, but barely, and even then, the blade hit the ankle she had hit earlier. he yelped with suprise, then jumped back, preparing for another attack.

but she wasn't paying attention to that.
what she was paying attention to was that every time she yelled out something, the sphere seemed to... make what she yelled out happen.
it was hard to explain.
was it the charm?
no it wasn't.
maybe she just didn't try it out earlier...
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:31 am

OOC: Zenex's SPD has decreased!
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:40 pm

OOC: HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO- Ahh fine. It was unfair enough that he was too fast. But you guys still didn't dealt a blow, got it? I will repeat: He's invincible. He won't go down until I say so and I'll say so when VVO, .sickling., and Tigga freakin post! WHY ARE THEY NOT POSTING?!

Ferzain hesitated and took his time to collect their situation. The battle rages on as the knight got slower each time Kiarraa attacked him with dark spheres. Come to think of it, when did she got that power and why did she not use it earlier? Zenex indeed slowed down, but getting hit in the ankle was no problem for him. However, he's only pissed about having his speed reduced dramatically. Now, he's just as fast as everyone else, mostly Ferzain's though.

"IMPUDENT WENCH!" Zenex exclaimed, swinging his heavy wrist towards Kiarraa and knocking her towards Ferzain.

The two crashed into each other. Kiarraa was lucky for Ferzain to be her fall-breaker. Ferzain, on the other hand, was feeling worse. "Owwww...."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:15 am

Mako slid in front of the two and once again rushed the knight. With Zenex's speed slowed down significantly, he might be able to land a blow or two. He sent a white, hot, ball of energy at the knight and ran behind it ready to attack his weakened defenses.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 am

Kaoru was unable to do anything as of now. For one, he was pretty weak to begin with. And number two, HE HAD A FREAKIN 2 FOOT SPIKE STICKIN OUT OF HIS ARM! And surpise surprise! It hurt. He decided to cast a couble spells he practiced but never used because he would use them to infuse his weapons with normally but as of now, he wouldn't be doing any physical fighting anytime soon.

Kaoru stood up and pulled mana into his body as fuel for his spell. When the Invincible Dark Knight had his back turned, he let loose his spell straight at him. He held his hands out in front of him and a shockwave went blasting right at the Knight in blackened armor.

Adelle had gone up to Kaoru and tried to help him but was promptly turned away. Instead he began to use an offensive spell to attack. She stayed near him to guard him or pull him away if the knight tried to strike back which he most likely would.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:39 am

[[ooc:: I doubt I remembered everything from all the posts, but I'm going to try anyways, and I'm skipping ahead a bit]]

Raikou wasn't exactly in the best condition to be "playing" around with Zenex or whatever his name was. Her stomach jabbed her in pain, and her legs f+elt like jello. Two useless stacks of jello that happened to be holding her body up. The girl staggered her way after the others, but found that she wasn't able to even slightly keep up with her eyes, much less her movements. Not at the moment at least. After a long while, Raikou managed to adjust herself to her little handicap, and then the girl stabilized her standing position for a moment.

"Just hold it a bit...go to the left...adjust weight..." the fighter muttered while moving her arms around a bit. Her balance started to return itself and slowly the girl was more or less able to create a sense that she wasn't in a poor condition. Suddenly, as soon as the "dark knight" came close, Raikou sent herself and pushed off the ground and threw herself at the knight. The fighter twisted her body and did a corkscrew-like punch and actually made contact...with the armor. Zenex threw the fighter off and she was sent flying. Raikou smacked into the floor, sliding several yards before finally coming to a stop. The girl was out cold at the head-first impact, but Baihukourei wasn't. The black and gold spread over to her right eye and the fighter was onto all fours, eyes flashing. Baihukourei growled. "Interesting, we seem to have an unwelcome fighter in our midst. Shall we play a game of cat and mouse? I'll be the cat."

With those words, Raikou's body began to change, slimming down a dangerous amount, and before the body could expand again, the girl leaped out, fur spreading over her body. By the time the girl hit the floor, she was anything but a girl. No, the young maiden's body was replaced with Baihukourei's body and the tiger was running at the knight, throwing its weight forward and picking up speed in the short distance. 'At least I didn't ruin Raikou's clothes...again.' The creature dodged around a few of the others it assumed were allies but it slowed slightly as it started passing Akokuren and spoke loud enough to be heard by the others in his gruff voice. "I can divert attention for a short moment, hurry and do something about that armor!"

Summary!
Raikou jumps into battle. Raikou gets KO'd. Raikou turns into Bai, Bai runs at knight, Bai tells the others that he can act as a diversion and tell them to do something about the armor.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:55 am

Adelle said, "Kaoru! watch yourself for a bit!" and she dashed toward the knight. She dissipated one of her swords and formed a shield because she would definetely need it. She was faster, stronger, and smarter than Kaoru but not as skilled in magic but she used her physical benefits whenever possible. She lunged forward with a burst of power and brought her sword down onto the knight's armored back hoping to at least scratch it but not even that happened. In fact, nothing happened. The knight did turn around for a second though in an attempt to strike back but Adelle had already lunged backward and was throwing shuriken at him just to piss him off. Maybe while that tiger thing and she was distracting the knight, someone stronger/more skilled could step in.

Kaoru limped away from the fight into a recess in the cave where it would be hard to spot him so that he could take the spike out of his shoulder. he enchanted his armor with healing magic so that it would continually heal him as he pulled out the spike. Everything was going well so far. He had gotten the spike halfway out but now was the dangerous part. He would be almost completely vulnerable to attacks unless he let go of the spike, stopped healing, and formed some sort of defense but if he did that, his wound would open and he would spill a huge amount of his blood on the floor. He prayed that the knight wasn't a noob that would kick him while he was down.

SUMMARY FOR LAZY PEEPS: Adelle attacks zenex, jumps away, and is attempting to piss him off by throwing shuriken at him. Kaoru hides in a recessed part of the cave and tries to heal his wound. He is vulnerable to attack now. Very vulnerable.

Last edited by DarkLink3603 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:13 pm

OOC: Yayz! Now that leaves .sickling. and Tigga! If I have to, I will skip Tigga. ;_;

Holding his blade, the sword fighter backed up Kaoru by attempting to block the knight from him. The knight grunted.

"You honestly think I'd attack an injured dog?" he questioned Ferzain and Kaoru, "Preposterous."

His attention went to Baihukourei. "You honestly think you can distract me? I am invincible. I don't have to pay attention to animals that bite and run away."

He noticed Ankokuren had a blade made of shadow. "I'm hoping you will bring your best." he notified him before he makes his slow run towards him. While he's at it, he spread his hand and aimed at the lightning deity and shot at with his frozen magic, causing crystallized lightning to wrap the tiger. Now lightning can beat ice and water, but this was different. Can his magic even be considered real? Zenex's blade went high above its wielder and fall before the deity of darkness himself.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: Yayz! Now that leaves .sickling. and Tigga! If I have to, I will skip Tigga. ;_;

Holding his blade, the sword fighter backed up Kaoru by attempting to block the knight from him. The knight grunted.

"You honestly think I'd attack an injured dog?" he questioned Ferzain and Kaoru, "Preposterous."

His attention went to Baihukourei. "You honestly think you can distract me? I am invincible. I don't have to pay attention to animals that bite and run away."

He noticed Ankokuren had a blade made of shadow. "I'm hoping you will bring your best." he notified him before he makes his slow run towards him. While he's at it, he spread his hand and aimed at the lightning deity and shot at with his frozen magic, causing crystallized lightning to wrap the tiger. Now lightning can beat ice and water, but this was different. Can his magic even be considered real? Zenex's blade went high above its wielder and fall before the deity of darkness himself.

Ankokuren dashed forward at a godlike speed and met Zenex's blow with equal force. The clang of crashing metal filled the cavern. The blade of shadow crackled and fizzed against Zenex's vicious blade, as both blades were repelled. Ankokuren flipped backward and came to a skidding halt. This Zenex was quite powerful indeed, strong enough to parry one of his blows. Now, at least he had a challenge other than quarreling with Baihukourei. Ankokuren grinned, standing up straight. Zenex appeared motionless, as both combatants eyed the other's next move. The blizzard in the cave began to intensify, filling the air with thick whiteness.

"If you're not going to come, then I will." Ankokuren muttered, flying forward. He spun around to maximize his leverage and smashed his blade against Zenex. Something exploded, and a brilliant shockwave emanated from the blow, knocking the deity straight off his feet and several feet backward. And Zenex had not even moved an inch.

"I see that even gods have no brains," Zenex cackled softly, his ethereal voice seeming to emanate from nowhere. Ankokuren grumbled, shaking his head as he climbed to his feet. Zenex had the means to repel all of his attacks. If certainly, a deity could not even make a mark on the wielder of the legendary armor, surely, no one will. Before he had time to think any further, Zenex abruptly lashed his hand forward, something shooting from his hand. Ankokuren focused, and promptly summoned up a wall of his own energy in response. Zenex's bluish-white bolt crashed into the wall momentarily, before smashing right through and hitting Ankokuren straight on.

Ankokuren's eyes widened in shock. He could feel that he was in the air, as mortal pain erupted throughout his body. The deity finally came to a painful landing with a sickening thump, before realizing that he could not move. He looked down, and saw that nothing seemed to be holding him. Ankokuren struggled with all of his strength against the invisible binds, and quickly gave up. He was defeated.

OOC: Na'e will come later >.>
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:34 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: Oh yeah, I am allowing you to control Zenex the Invincible Darkness Knight. However, I will forbid getting him killed, having any of his armor taken off, or have him speak under your control. Don't make him looks stupid please and thank you. Happy smashing!

OOC: What "Not have him speak under your control" does that imply to you?

Drag3ndz wrote:
He noticed Ankokuren had a blade made of shadow. "I'm hoping you will bring your best." he notified him before he makes his slow run towards him.

Drag3ndz wrote:
Can his magic even be considered real? Zenex's blade went high above its wielder and fall before the deity of darkness himself.

OOC: That means he's going after Ankokuren. Sorry for not making that straight.

More OOC: Do I sound like a jackass right now? I'm really trying not to.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Drag3ndz wrote:

OOC: What "Not have him speak under your control" does that imply to you?

Drag3ndz wrote:
He noticed Ankokuren had a blade made of shadow. "I'm hoping you will bring your best." he notified him before he makes his slow run towards him.

Drag3ndz wrote:
Can his magic even be considered real? Zenex's blade went high above its wielder and fall before the deity of darkness himself.

OOC: That means he's going after Ankokuren. Sorry for not making that straight.

More OOC: Do I sound like a jackass right now? I'm really trying not to.

OOC: It would be odd if he didn't talk. Plus, I tried to make him sound as badass as possible. ):
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 am

OOC: Well... You're lucky because welll- I'll let it slide. Just don't do that again, it's not right to control other people without permission in the RP world outside this forum. =\ Now Tigga posts or I'm gonna pretend he's idle or not in the cave at all.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:04 am

[[ooc:: Just pretend he's idle and/or stunned, please. I'm unsure if Tigga will be able to post due to MUSICAL PRACTICE. -insert retarded Li'l Abner pose here- But in case he does want to post, leave Vincent in the cave in some way or manner.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next