Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void

Go down 
+3
Cram
.sickling.
Drag3ndz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void Empty
PostSubject: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:54 am

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void Void

OOC: Sign up here: http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net/void-quest-f16/journey-to-the-cave-of-neverending-void-sign-up-sheet-t191.htm

Once, there was a legend. A legend of an armor enhanced by a star shard from the heaven skies. A skilled craftsman created an armor using the shard to create the Shooting Star, the most invincible armor created by man. The craftsman wished in hope this armor will prevent war from ever spreading. One day, an evil man in the name of Yen Jext took the armor for his own benefit. He used the armor to win in battles, gaining power and control over the valleys. The craftsman regretted to forge the armor. Deciding to take on Yen, he traveled in stealth waiting for the evil dictator to sleep. Once he took the armor away, he made a run for it to the nearest cave. Yen woke up in time to give chase for the one thing giving him what he wanted. After Yen cornered the craftsman, the craftsman placed a spell in the cave "To whom ever enter this cave will find the armor of invincibility. However, they will never leave the cave with it, or ever."

"And that's how the story went!" yelled the swordsman, holding out fliers to the general public.

However, he was being ignored. Reasons can very to fear, disbelief, or hopelessness. However, he wanted to prove the citizens wrong.

"Come on!" yelled the kid, "Take the freakin flier and join my quest to this "Cave of Neverending Void!"

It got rather late, for everyone left to their homes. It was a full moon in the sky. The unexperienced swordsman just sat down at the town news board.

"There goes another day. Just five more minutes, and I'll be forced to call off the quest."

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:59 am

Little did the swordsman know, there was a short-haired, clumsy ninja spying on him on the rooftops.

"Can't mess this one up..." the ninja whispered, as he began to silently mutter a spell which would end his target's life.

Suddenly, a tile slipped. And along with the tile came a foot, and along the foot came a body. The ninja came crashing down in an avalanche of rubble, right in front of the swordsman, who was very stunned at the sudden spectacle.

"Urrgh..." the ninja groaned, lying on the floor. A crowd had already begun to form around him. He had just failed another mission...
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:02 am

Instantly, a few citizens who were walking by ran over to the ninja. The boy pushed through the crowd.

"Are you alright, sir?" The kid asked. He was dazzled by the ninja's appearance.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:05 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Instantly, a few citizens who were walking by ran over to the ninja. The boy pushed through the crowd.

"Are you alright, sir?" The kid asked. He was dazzled by the ninja's appearance.

Snapping out of his confusion, the ninja quickly stood up.

"They can't see me like this..." the ninja thought to himself. The ninja tossed a few coins to the kid, saying,

"You never saw me." And with that, he cast a smoke spell and dashed off.

Last edited by .sickling. on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:17 am

The swordsman looked at the coin in his hands.

"This is good! I can hold up the quest for one more day!"

And with that, he left town square and headed home.

"Whew I'm tired!" he told himself.

He walked up to a photo, showing an adult and a child.

--

"Now you stay here," the older man spoke to the child.

"Dad, where are you going?" the boy questioned.

Silence stood between the two, as the father was thinking. What could he say to an innocent child?

"You know that big fat armored guy?" he asked his son.

The son was thinking. "He's the guy who attacked my friends' parents. Why do you ask, daddy?"

The adult picked up his hammer and shoved it into his sack.

"Ferzain," he told, "there is a way to stop him. I'll have to do it since I created his impenetrable armor..."

---

The grown-up Ferzain stared at his photo. "Dad... I don't know how long I can keep the house. I need you..."

The following morning, Ferzain was already holding out fliers as people passed by him like usual.

"Come with me to the Cave of Neverending Void! I'm sure you'll find the invincible Shooting Star armor!"
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 am

"One more time..." the disgruntled ninja grumbled to himself. He was given one last chance by the Ninjitsu Lord, the master of all ninjas, to kill the man responsible for causing the ruckus about the Shooting Star: Ferzain.

This time, however, he came prepared. Holding his treasured magic staff, the ninja waited for Ferzain to appear in his usual spot, the town square.

Hours passed...

Eventually, after falling asleep for the third time, the ninja awoke to find Ferzain advertising his "Quest to the Cave of Neverending Void" to little avail. As usual, he received practically no attention.

"I'm not going to fail this time..." the ninja thought, as fire blazed in the ninja's fingertips...
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:33 am

As the kid sighs and looks at the floor, something shined at his eyes.

"Hmm?"

He crawled closer and picked up a small golden coin!

"Awesome! Now I can afford some decent food tonight!"

Just then, someone knocked over his fliers.

"MY FLIERS!"

He dashed over to his papers and started picking each one up.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:39 am

...the ninja loosed a blazing fireball straight at Ferzain. The fireball flew straight and true... until a piece of paper drifted right into its path.

The paper burst into flames in a furious explosion, absorbing the hit that was meant for another. Everyone in the town square witnessed the event. However, no one could seem to find the cause for a piece of paper spontaneously combusting.

"Why does this always happen to ME?" the ninja screamed, silently, as he bounded from rooftop to rooftop. If only he was authorized to light the entire town on fire...

Last edited by .sickling. on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:40 am

a heavy step caught several of the fliers and Ferzain looked up to see someone reading the flier! He couldn't believe what he was seeing. As he readjusted himself, the boy spoke, "Huh. Armor eh? Just what I need!"
"Y-You actually want to do this?" said Ferzain trying his best to contain his excitement.
"Heh Sure! Why wouldn't I, Mako of the Royal Guard turn this offer down?"
There was a large pause.
"Who are you again?" queried Ferzain.
The boy sighed heavily. "Are you sure you don't recognize me?"
"Yep. never seen you before!"
"Oh man....am i really that unnoticable?" He whispered to himself.
"So are you going to take the quest or not?"
"Um, Yeah...Sure..."
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:45 am

OOC: OH... I forgot to mention: It's very rude to take control of characters that are not yours unless told to. I know, I witnessed.

Just then, paper fliers starts exploding! Ferzain looked around, "OH MY GOD! IT'S RAINING FIREBALLS!"

Grabbing the nearest bucket, he looked at Mako, "The quest can wait! Put out the fire!"

Going to the nearest town well and withdrawing water, he ran and splashed onto the biggest fire. As he ran over to the well again, he saw the ninja from yesterday.

"Don't just stand there! Help us put out the fire!" he exclaimed.

Most of the townspeople started throwing water on blazing fires. Ferzain helped out the village.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:49 am

Legends of the blazing piece of paper had spread everywhere, and no one but the Ninjitsu Lord and his ninjas knew what really went on...

FLASHBACK
"No matter how many times you try, it seems that you cannot kill this man," the Ninjitsu Lord spoke, softly. "I am sorry to tell you that I am now demoting you."

"W-w-what??!?! A DEMOTION?" The short-haired ninja spluttered. Sure, he had failed many times before, but never before had the Ninjitsu Lord been THIS displeased with him.

"Yes. A demotion. Now, if you would take a look at this mission. Surely, you cannot find a way to mess this one up." the Ninjitsu Lord said as he handed the ninja a slip of paper.

The ninja silently read... and his next target was: Mako Ichida.

/FLASHBACK

As the ninja ran throughout the town, he thought about his target. He had heard legends of this man before... Mako Ichida. He was a bigger bungler than he was, often destroying towns instead of slaying the vile beasts that plagued them, despite being of the Royal Guard. This would be a rather easy mission... he took comfort in the Ninjitsu Lord's comment that he would never be able to screw this one up.

The ninja walked from rooftop to rooftop until he came across a discovery, Mako chatting with his previous target, Ferzain. He could end this mission now... the ninja readied another fireball in his palm.

Last edited by .sickling. on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:56 am

"HOLY HELL! THAT BUILDING IS ON FIRE TOO!" Screamed Mako. He splashed the ninja and the ground he stood on repeatedly until the sheer force of the ninja's rage was drying the puddle he stood on. Mako gave a sigh of relief and returned to chatting with Ferzain. The ninja tried to ready another fireball but he could not string together the energy. Too many attempts had sapped his power.

Last edited by Cram on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:57 am

OOC: Again, Cram. It's rude to take control of other people's characters. But I do appreciate you're trying to make the RP much more interesting! ^-^ Now back to adventure!

Ferzain stared at the fireball.

"Fire?!" he quacked. "So you're the one who caused this fire!"

A few crowdsmen looked at Ferzain.

"I knew it! I knew our town would be invaded! This is just like what my fortune told me this morning!"

---

Ferzain insert one coin inside a machine. A card popped out.

"Oooooh! I hope people will take my fliers today!"

The reads the following: If you're reading this card, you and your town are screwed over within the next three hours.

"EH?!"

---

"It's only been one hour since I got that card, but who cares?!" He readies his sword in his hands.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 am

OOC: Like Drag3ndz said, don't take over other people's characters! ^_^

The ninja stood, drenched. Anger welled up inside of his soul. Being drenched in water meant he could no longer make fire.

But that didn't mean he couldn't make ice.

As Mako turned to tend to the other fires, the ninja hurled a blast of freezing ice straight at his back. He would not be able to avoid this one.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:01 am

OOC: Alright, .sickling. no need to control too. This is what I meant by God-modding. Should I post the RP forum rules?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:01 am

Mako Dropped the bucket and ducked just out of the way of the icicle. The ninja screamed with frustration and poceeded to fire icicles in a fit of rage.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:02 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: Alright, .sickling. no need to control too. This is what I meant by God-modding. Should I post the RP forum rules?

OOC: Eh? I don't think I'm controlling anyone...
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:04 am

well you can't speak for a charater completeley but if its a likely action, its okay
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:06 am

OOC: Cram, use OOC. Just recommending. Now Cram you make yhour character doo something, or something.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:08 am

Cram wrote:
Mako Dropped the bucket and ducked just out of the way of the icicle. The ninja screamed with frustration and poceeded to fire icicles in a fit of rage.

The images of failure repeated inside of the ninja's head, over and over again. If these are all the ways he could fail... then he must avoid them.

Perched upon a rooftop, the ninja started at the two figures, Mako and Ferzain, in the distance, happily chatting. He wouldn't be able to dispatch them from this distance...

The ninja lept off the rooftop and onto the street, dashing towards the duo.

OOC: lol, deus ex machina. Is that alright?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:11 am

Ferzain looked at the ninja from below.

"Why are you attacking the village! Are you..."

Ferzain left the town in suspense.

"...a hitman ninja?"

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:13 am

OOC: Sorry .sickling. but....

The ninja drew two kunai, ready to slit their throats and be taken by the cold clutches of death. But in fantasizing, he mis-stepped, tumbling into veiw instead of killing them.

Last edited by Cram on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:15 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Ferzain looked at the ninja from below.

"Why are you attacking the village! Are you..."

Ferzain left the town in suspense.

"...a hitman ninja?"

Either Ferzain had uncanny senses or was just plain superhuman. The ninja didn't know, but he had been spotted from over half a mile away.

Further complicating the mission, the ninja was faced with a terrible dilemma:

If he allowed Ferzain to leave and escape the town, the Ninjas would surely be exposed.
If he left Mako to run away, he would fail the mission.

Hoping for the best, the ninja quickly began to pursue Ferzain, leaping onto a tile rooftop and bounding across from there.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:18 am

In an instant, the inexperienced swordsman saw the ninja lunging at him! He took out his blade as fast as he could for wishes of a successful guard.

"Uwha!"
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:21 am

the two blades met and both stuggled to overpower one another. Mako was left in amazement on how strong the ninja's wrists were to keep his sword at bay with just a kunai

Ferzain however had only half drawn his sword and stood in amazement at the speed of the young knight.

Last edited by Cram on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:23 am

OOC: There we go! Now that's what you should be doing! Wait, the ninja is attacking me. Ohhhh Mako countered to protect Ferzain! But i thought the ninja was using ice!
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:26 am

Mako grasped the ninja's kunai with his iron clad hand and said, "Before you kill us, why are your superiors targeting us?"
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Cram wrote:
Mako grasped the ninja's kunai with his iron clad hand and said, "Before you kill us, why are your superiors targeting us?"

"..." was the ninja's silent reply.

Icy energy coursed through the ninja's hand and weapon. Frozen instantly, Mako fell to the ground, encased in a shell of ice, still stuck in his current pose.

After dispatching his target, the ninja turned to more pressing matters at hand. In a swift movement, the ninja kicked the sword and sheath off of Ferzain's belt, and took hold of his neck.

Last edited by .sickling. on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Mako struggled to break free but had only broken the ice on his joints thus far. there was still some ice preventing his movement. The ice continued to crack open but not quickly enough to save Ferzain from what seemed to him like certain doom
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 pm

OOC: Hey .sickling. is it okay if you summon a "beast" to deal with me when I get out of the ice?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Ferzain was grasping on his life with his left hand on the ninja's cold hands. He reached out for something in his pocket. It was a coin. He placed it between his teeth. With low air, he took a risk. He exhausted all his air from his lungs to launch the coin right in the masked face.

OOC: Ridiculous, am I right?
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Cram wrote:
OOC: Hey .sickling. is it okay if you summon a "beast" to deal with me when I get out of the ice?
OOC: I'm not that skilled of a ninja, so no. Sad

The coin harmlessly bounced off of the ninja's face. The ninja couldn't hold back a tiny grin.

"Is this a joke?" the ninja guffawed, holding the struggling Ferzain higher into the air.

The ninja's grip tightened. The ninja could feel the life leaving Ferzain's body...

"There is no use for you. Take your quest to the grave." the ninja muttered, as ice flashed through his hand and into Ferzain, freezing him into a block of solid ice. The ninja released his grip, letting Ferzain tumble off of the rooftop. The ninja knew that he would shatter upon hitting the ground...
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 pm

OOC: Ouch. That leaves Cram to post.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:00 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: Ouch. That leaves Cram to post.

OOC: Don't forget to save Ferzain first!
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:02 am

Only now having broken free of the ice, Mako saw the falling, frozen body of Ferzain. He foucused his energy into his legs and jumped forward with as much force as possible, in an attempt to catch the body before it hit the ground.

Last edited by Cram on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:04 am

Cram wrote:
Only now having broken free of the ice, Mako saw the falling, frozen body of Ferzain. He foucused his energy into his legs and jumped forward with as much force as possible, in an attempt to catch the body before it hit the ground.

Knowing that the foolish swordsman would most likely kill himself by trying to save his fallen ally, the ninja decided to sit back and watch the event.

"Where did you get that beach chair?!?!?!?" Mako screamed, mid-dive.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:09 am

Success! Ferzain's body was knocked into a nearby field and Mako looked at the ninja. "You're not gonna survive this one!" Once at level with the ninja, he once again focused his energy into his fist and sprinted to the ninja in an attempt to blast him off his comfortable chair.

Last edited by Cram on Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:11 am

Cram wrote:
Success! Ferzain's body was knocked into a nearby field and Mako looked at the ninja. "You're not gonna survive this one!" Once at level with the ninja, he once again focused his energy into his palm in an attempt to knock the ninja off his comfortable chair.

The ninja, blissfully ignorant, was playing with some fire in his hands.

Until, his joy was ruined by his target running straight at him, with energy glowing in his palm.

"...I knew this would happen..." the ninja groaned, leaping off of his chair and flinging it straight at Mako.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:25 am

Mako thrust his fist forward and it tore through the chair and right to the ninja's face.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:29 am

Cram wrote:
Mako thrust his fist forward and it tore through the chair and right to the ninja's face.

But the ninja wasn't there. The chair had been a diversion. The ninja appeared behind Mako, about to slam a fireball right into his back.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:31 am

Mako quickly turned around and the back of his studded gauntlet connected with the ninja's cheek
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 am

Cram wrote:
Mako quickly turned around and the back of his studded gauntlet connected with the ninja's cheek

The Ninjitsu Master had been wrong, the ninja thought, as he fell to the ground. This Mako Ichida was a formidable opponent, he would have to use one of his more powerful techniques.

Leaping to his feet, the ninja dashed at a blinding speed around Mako, rapidly drawing a massive symbol on the ground.

The symbol was complete in a matter of seconds. Appearing directly in front of Mako, the ninja opened his mouth:

"Ichino... matsura.... HAKANO!!!!" the ninja cried, summoning his strength into this one powerful spell. The ground began to rumble ominously.

There was a terrific roar, as massive serpents of fire burst from the ground, surrounding Mako with azure flames. The entire earth then erupted, with flame and rock soaring into the sky.

Last edited by .sickling. on Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:04 am

"This guy's good!" Mako said. He gripped one of the pendants on his neck and thrust it on the ground. He took his hand and slammed it on the symbol and yelled, "REPEL!"A force field materialized around the knight and kept the flames at bay. When the flames ceased and the force field dropped to reveal the knight and the ninja out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:39 am

.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:

The Ninjitsu Master had been wrong, the ninja thought, as he fell to the ground. This Mako Ichida was a formidable opponent, he would have to use one of his more powerful techniques.

Leaping to his feet, the ninja dashed at a blinding speed around Mako, rapidly drawing a massive symbol on the ground.

The symbol was complete in a matter of seconds. Appearing directly in front of Mako, the ninja opened his mouth:

"Ichino... matsura.... IHAKANO!!!!" the ninja cried, summoning his strength into this one powerful spell. The ground began to rumble ominously.

There was a terrific roar, as massive serpents of fire burst from the ground, surrounding Mako with azure flames. The entire earth then erupted, with flame and rock soaring into the sky.
OOC: Okay..you can use an azure flame rune spell but you can't summon this?>:3
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:55 am

Cram wrote:
"This guy's good!" Mako said. He gripped one of the pendants on his neck and thrust it on the ground. He took his hand and slammed it on the symbol and yelled, "REPEL!"A force field materialized around the knight and kept the flames at bay. When the flames ceased and the force field dropped to reveal the knight and the ninja out of breath.

OOC: Yup!

"What...? But... how...?" the ninja gasped, out of breath. He had put too much of his energy into that one spell. He was feeling faint...

His knees buckled as he fell to the ground, sapped of energy. He was too tired to think anymore...

FLASHBACK
"Hahaha! Look at him! What a loser! He can't even throw properly!" the other kids scoffed at a particular young, short-haired ninja.

"...." the ninja sighed. 5 feet away was a stuffed dummy with metal stars littering the ground in front of it. His attempts to hit a dummy with a shuriken were in vain. He just couldn't do it.

The jeering laughter continued, and the ninja took flight before he would submit to tears. It didn't mattter anymore. Nothing mattered anymore.
/FLASHBACK

Na'e Nobuta had always been a failure at everything. First off, he had been conceived as a premature baby. He was never expected to live past 2 weeks. He failed at that, thankfully. But what came later were the rigorous tests of the Motsubo Ninjitsu Magical Academy. His first test, to memorize an ancient spell rune, took him 5 weeks. It took him 3 whole years to conjure his first fireball, and 1 more year to freeze his first cup of water. Additionally, his grades and results were very much like whales in the ocean. They rarely rose above "C" level. But Na'e was not finished there. Miraculously, he managed to graduate (when he shouldn't have at all), and partook in his first mission. It was to exterminate a breed of infertile chickens that were running rampant around the town. Instead of burning the chickens, Na'e managed to light the whole town on fire. Now branded as an eternal failure, he was exiled and cast away. He was only thirteen. From there, he was found by the Ninjitsu Lord, a famed, powerful ninja who had heard legends of "Na'e Nobuta: The Eternal Failure." The Ninjitsu Lord decided to take pity on him and take him in to his infamous "Brotherhood of Secrecy." From there, he was trained and trained until it seemed that his knack for failure eventually seemed to wear off. But fate does not give up so easily.

OOC: Wow. Major backstory. Hopefully you'll take pity on this poor ninja...
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:07 am

The knight grinned, sighed heavily, and said, "Heh, looks like I win..." The knight then too fell unconscious...
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:49 am

Not far away, the frozen ice cube has completely thawed, revealing a body lying onto the floor. Ferzain took a gasp of air, breathing heavily. Looking around, he saw both Mako and Na'e Nabouta on the floor in exaustion. Ferzain looked around, thinking for a moment. He took out a tow cable and buckled it onto the unconscious fighters. He started towing the two into his home.

Ferzain just fixed himself tea as he watched the two sleeping on their beds. One belonged to Ferzain. The other belonged to his father.He sat down in a desk next to the open window. The moonlight reflects on a yellow old letter, showing cursive handwriting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Ferzain,

If you ever get this letter, this probably means that I won't be
coming home anytime soon. Perhaps, I won't be able to come
home at all! I know you must be shocked, but please try to
understand.

I'm hiding in Heroes' Trails, a cave where many questing travelers
use to cross over to get in our hometown. I'm going to seal the
exit on one end. The other, I will create a barrier to hide this
legendary armor I crafted. I wanted to give this to you as for
training, but I realized this armor is far too great for human kind.

Ferzain, I attatched another piece of paper, telling you how
to keep the house up. You need to start slaying monsters!
I always knew you were never ready to take this task, but
it is your choice. I don't know how you'll survive, and neither
would I.

Ferzain. I'm very sorry. I must never let Yen take this armor.
It's the only way you'll be safe.

I love you, son.
Dexter Jik

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ferzain took a look at his blade. This metal was never stained by blood.

"I don't know how to live either, dad. I just am. That's why I need you."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:51 am

Mako woke up in a daze to see that he no longer had his gauntlets on or his sword with him. He turned to his side and saw that a stranger was laying down in a bed near to him as well. He said to the stranger, "Okay...Where am I and who are you?"

OOC: .Na'e Nobuta is the stranger. Mako doesn't recognize him because he no longer has a mask on

Last edited by Cram on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:54 am

Ferzain noticed Mako waking up.

"Oh, you're awake? You two have been sleeping for the entire day. Morning to midnight."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 am

"Oh! You're the quest guy.....um...Ferzain is it? So who is this guy laying down next to me?" Queried Mako as he got up to get his weapons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next