Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void

Go down 
+3
Cram
.sickling.
Drag3ndz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:58 am

"You don't remember?" Ferzain spoke with a weird tone in his voice.

(Hmm... He seems too tired to remember.)

"Nevermind him for now. Want some green tea?" he offered, holding out a small cup with the scent of herbs.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:02 am

"Yeah...Sure... huh?" Mako looked quizzically at the body. "He seems kinda familiar..." Then suddenly, he recognized the short hair. He drew his blade to the ninja's neck and said, "WHY DID YOU KEEP HIM HERE?! HE'S TRYING TO KILL US AND YOU KEPT HIM ALIVE?!"
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:08 am

"WOAH WOAH easy!" Ferzain freaked out, "I want answers from him. There's something I want to confirm."

He moved the blade away from Na'e Nabouta's neck with two of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 4:23 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
"WOAH WOAH easy!" Ferzain freaked out, "I want answers from him. There's something I want to confirm."

He moved the blade away from Na'e Nabouta's neck with two of his fingers.

"Urgh.... cupcake... can't have more than... two..." the ninja groaned. His body ached as if it had been battered by a thousand bulls... and his head was wracked with a splitting headache.

Slowly, he began to regain feeling over the rest of his body. The bed he was in was quite comfy, and he could sense the presence of two others in the room with him. There was also something missing on his head... HIS MASK! Someone had taken his mask!

The ninja instantly flung himself to his feet on the bed, much to the surprise of his captors. All of a sudden, he noticed the face of Ferzain, looking straight at him, and Mako, who had a look which could kill.

But why had Ferzain spared his life? He had tried to kill him several times... all this thought hurt...

The ninja collapsed back into the comfy bed.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Ferzain stared blankly.

"Mako, you should get some rest," he suggested.

He walked over to the window moonlight.

"I have never seen a battle like that in my entire life," he said to Mako. "You must be an expert in sword play."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:13 pm

"Not really, the older members of my family are MUCH better... In fact they dont need runes to cast spells like i do. I am still behind them by years." THe knight laid back in bed. "You should see my sister and brother spar, you can barely see them attack. The only advantage i have over them is the fact that I recover pretty fast compared to HIM" (points to ninja)
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:26 pm

Cram wrote:
"Not really, the older members of my family are MUCH better... In fact they dont need runes to cast spells like i do. I am still behind them by years." THe knight laid back in bed. "You should see my sister and brother spar, you can barely see them attack. The only advantage i have over them is the fact that I recover pretty fast compared to HIM" (points to ninja)

"RUNES?!?!?!?" the ninja screamed as he sprung upwards in bed. All of a sudden, the fireplace which had been crackling calmly exploded. Flames danced and leapt from the fireplace onto the straw floor, instantly setting it aflame.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:41 pm

"Oh dammit!" The knight tried to stomp out the flames but it wasn't working. He frantically checked each one onf his pendants for an ice spell. "Oh great! I have no ice pendants left!"
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:19 am

Ferzain looked at the fire setting on his floor. He grabbed out a pale, "I got it."

He sprayed the floor with a minimum amount of water. The fire became small enough for Ferzain to step on it.

"There. That should do it."

He looked at the ninja, "I see you're awake. I have something to ask you. it's about your reason on attacking the town."
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:22 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Ferzain looked at the fire setting on his floor. He grabbed out a pale, "I got it."

He sprayed the floor with a minimum amount of water. The fire became small enough for Ferzain to step on it.

"There. That should do it."

He looked at the ninja, "I see you're awake. I have something to ask you. it's about your reason on attacking the town."

Instantly, the ninja froze. He was in no condition to fight. He couldn't answer the question... the Brotherhood of Secrecy couldn't live up to its name if its members went around telling everybody their missions...

Na'e swiftly took out a kunai and held it to his own neck.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:22 am

"You sure i can't just kill him?" Mako asked. A harsh gaze came from Ferzain's eyes. "Fine, fine! I'll let him be..."
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:26 am

Cram wrote:
"You sure i can't just kill him?" Mako asked. A harsh gaze came from Ferzain's eyes. "Fine, fine! I'll let him be..."

The ninja tried to slit his own neck but found he had no weapons to speak of on his person.

OOC: YOU CAN'T KILL YERSELF .SICKLING.! YOU HAD NO WEAPONS ON YOUR BODY! REMEMBER I HAD TO GET UP AND GET MY SWORD?

DON'T EDIT MAH POSTS! SOME SPY (CRAM) BE EDIT'N MAH POSTS!

Last edited by .sickling. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:31 am

OOC: Okay, WTF just happened?!
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:34 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
OOC: Okay, WTF just happened?!
OOC: PROBLEM SOLVED!
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:11 am

"What a strange dream..." the ninja muttered, rubbing his aching head as he sat up. A dream about him committing suicide and an interrogation by Ferzain was truly disturbing. He was sitting in a comfy bed, in a cozy, singe-room cottage. Pictures of a smiling blacksmith and a young boy littered the walls. Ferzain was in a chair, right next to him, peacefully sipping a cup of tea. He had not yet noticed his awakening.

"Ugh... Where am I?" the ninja moaned. His body was painful all over.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:19 am

"I don't understand why he attacked the village," he said to Mako.

He got up and left to the living room. Slowly heading to the refrigerator; a metal box full of ice and food. He started browsing on his selection.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:23 am

"I've got no idea either. Then when he saw us, why did he go specifically after us? Plus that spell he threw at me...That was pretty powerful. Just who is this guy?" Mako started to move to the bed that held the ninja, his hand ready on the sword's grip
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:26 am

Cram wrote:
"I've got no idea either. Then when he saw us, why did he go specifically after us? Plus that spell he threw at me...That was pretty powerful. Just who is this guy?" Mako started to move to the bed that held the ninja, his hand ready on the sword's grip

Na'e caught a glimpse of the shimmering metal. Both of his palms instantly blast into flame.

"Are you threatening me?" the ninja said, with a hint of disdain.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:28 am

Ferzain, not hearing Na'e awake, toke out a container. "I'm going to heat up some soup."

He walked over to the fireplace and kicked most parts of the embers back into the fireplace. The young lad opened the soup can and poured it into the small cauldron. He grabbed a few wooden blocks and two flints. He sparked the two to start heating the soup.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:29 am

his sword drawn and concentrating energy into his fist again, he said,"Why? You wanna go again?!" both stood there, ready to blast each other into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:34 am

The ninja knew battle was inevitable.

Na'e grabbed the covers of the bed and flung them into Mako's face. The ninja then agilely bounded off the bed and jump-kicked Mako straight into the table. Soup flew everywhere, as Mako smashed into the wall. The ninja silently landed on the floor, fists blazing, ready to blast him with fire.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:36 am

A large blue blast extended from Mako's palms and thrust Na'e through the house's wall all the way out to the front of the house. Mako was Running to his position with a blue aura around his sword.

Last edited by Cram on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:40 am

A certain dark-haired girl had been practicing on centering her power as a part of her normal "training" of sorts when the acrid scent of smoke came to greet her nostrils. The girl felt a vein above her eye throb a little and she sighed, getting up from her relaxing position on the floor near some cottage she'd assumed would be safe. With a slight huff, Raikou prepared to walk towards the house when the wall exploded, sending two people out with it. The fist-fighter stopped for a moment, blinked, and then peeked into the hole.

"Um...whoever usually takes care of this place, your wall just exploded..."
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:42 am

"EH?!" he reacted as the soup went flying and the hole instantly created.

Staring at the wall, there indeed was a wall. He greeted the fistfighter.

"Thanks!"

Ferzain pushed Raikou and grabbed the empty soup can. He tried his best to capture the entire soup. Unfortunately, he got about less than half. Closing the lid, he knew his house was under attack!

"Hey! You two! Stop it!"

Sucks to have your sword on the other side of the room from where Ferzain's standing.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:43 am

Cram wrote:
A large blue blast extended from Mako's palms and thrust Na'e through the house's wall all the way out to the front square. Mako was Running to his position with a blue aura around his sword.

Landing on his feet, Na'e skidded for a good 10 feet. Simply standing there, he analyzed the situation.

"Heh." he grinned.

The ninja flicked his wrist. A blast of air exploded under Mako's feet, launching him far into the skies. He was about to teleport into the air to deliver the finishing blow, until the sight of an exceptionally pretty girl caught his eye. He instantly fell in love.

The girl, whose name was Raikou, was peeking through the massive hole in the cottage when Na'e suddenly materialized in front of her.

"Hullo! Who are you?" the ninja inquired, flirtatiously. She appeared to be a little surprised from his unexpected appearance...

Meanwhile, Mako was still in the sky, plummeting back to earth.

Last edited by .sickling. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:45 am

Suddenly a faint glint and a low rumbling noise came from the skies accompanied with a loud yell, "LION'S ROARRRR!!!" A huge white beam of energie came from the skies and hit the ninja dead on. What was left was a crater and the ninja kneeling in the center of it, smoking.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:49 am

Cram wrote:
Suddenly a faint glint and a low rumbling noise came from the skies accompanied with a loud yell, "LION'S ROARRRR!!!" A huge white beam of energie came from the skie and hit the ninja dead on. What was left was a crater and the ninja kneeling in the center of it, smoking.

The blow hurt. But he was still alive, and that was enough. Summoning the rest of his strength, Na'e launched himself out of the smoke.

"EEERRAAWWWGHHH!!!" the ninja screamed. Ice formed on the ninja's fist, freezing over until it was a wickedly sharp blade, and the ninja thrust it into Mako.

The ice impaled Mako, punching through armor and flesh. Time seemed to stop as the two assailants were frozen in mid-air, a robed man with a blade of ice stabbing an armored knight through the chest, hundreds of feet in the air.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:54 am

Ferzain stared at his roof with a hole. "MY HOUSE!"

Ferzain wanted to stop the battle.

"Stop this madness! You two haven't recovered fully yet!"
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 am

Raikou blinked as she watched the antics of the three for a bit, unsure of whether she should actually get in and help, but she refrained from it. One of them was catching for soup, and the two others seemed to be more interested in tearing the other's eyes out. But, as if destiny wanted to prove her wrong, one of the two materialized just before her and asked for an introduction.

Of course, that couldn't have gone well.

Raikou, startled by the sudden appearance, had a reflexive reaction of throwing a fast strike for the diaphragm, somewhere it would probably hurt to get hit. She managed to stop her hand just in time from hitting the other boy as she realized what he'd said. "O-oh, sorry...reflex. I'm Raikou Koukami..."

And then he disappeared into a crater, from which he went ahead and stabbed the knight that had presumably caused said crater. Raikou was slowly losing her patience with the two and cracked her knuckles a bit before looking at Ferzain. "I can help with that..."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 am

"Close call" Thought mako as he held the blade just far enough away to keep it from causing more than a small wound. His hand was starting to freeze so he summoned the rest of his strength until his fist was enveloped in a white plume and thrust it into the ninja's face at full velocity. The ninja sped to the earth and the knight fell from the sky like a brick, both bleeding.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:57 am

Na'e withdrew the icy blade. Blood gushed from the gaping wound as he kicked the armored knight from the heavens back down to earth.

"Farewell. You were a good opponent." the ninja muttered. He made a silent prayer of peace.

All of a sudden, he noticed the body of his adversary smack right into the pretty, black-haired girl.

Guilt wracked Na'e's features.

Last edited by .sickling. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : DON'T EDIT MAH POSTS)
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:04 am

Raikou was about ready to jump into the fight herself when it seemed to end just as suddenly as it had appeared into her life. The girl stopped and stared as the two started to fall from the sky, and before she knew it, something smashed heavily into her and she was on the ground, her bones aching and her head spinning. Who knew knights were so damn heavy?

But in any case, she was tougher than that. The girl managed to struggle out of the weight pinning her to the floor, minus for a single leg. There was blood staining some of her lighter-colored hair and that was not particularly something she enjoyed. The fistfighter muttered something to herself and with a surge of strength, hauled the knight to his feet. "Really, was that necessary?"
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:06 am

-Poof-

The ninja disappeared in a small blast of smoke.

And another:

-Poof-

As the ninja re-appeared in a standing position in front of the girl. He bowed low.

"I'm so sorry... I really didn\'t mean to do that..." the ninja nervously apologized, scratching the back of his head... thank heavens if she would actually forgive him...

Last edited by .sickling. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:09 am

Ferzain was in extreme shock. Half the house was destroyed. What's flying down were parts of his house and furniture. A half-burned photo came floating down, a photo of him and his dad. He grabbed the photo.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!"

Silence fell in.

"I took you in and aided you two! I was about to provide food! I just wanted to find my dad! You two barbarians almost destroyed my last memento of my father!"

He shed tears in his eyes.

"YOU TWO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE! I'm just going to look for my father myself!"

He grabbed the sword from the destroyed corner and walked off. There's no need to bring more supplies than what he has in his pocket. Besides, he no longer have nothing to lose.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:17 am

"Y-You're pretty good!" The knight rose up from the ground, still bleeding vigorously. However, to everyone's horror, the wound closed up before their eyes. "What? Oh yeah, that! Naw thats the case with everyone in my family! Mine's Just faster!" The knight smiled. You're pretty good your self Mr.Ninja!" He got up and brushed himself off. He held out his hand and said, "Truce?"

Last edited by Cram on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:17 am

Raikou glanced at the ninja that had appeared before her in a puff of smoke, this time not startled. Instead of answering verbally, she supported the knight with one hand and grabbed at the other boy with the other. Her eyes went to Ferzain and with a hint of guilt in her heart, she sighed. So much for having a peaceful day.

She knew the pain of not having a father. She wasn't exactly cared for like a daughter, as noted by her lone traveling. So, in order to discipline the ones that had been so viciously attacking each other, she could only come up with one thing. The girl, with brute force, dragged the two with her and called out to the other boy. "You, boy! Do you need some help?"

ooc :: might respond slow. Gotta finish up a paper.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:20 am

VVO-The obsessor wrote:
Raikou glanced at the ninja that had appeared before her in a puff of smoke, this time not startled. Instead of answering verbally, she supported the knight with one hand and grabbed at the other boy with the other. Her eyes went to Ferzain and with a hint of guilt in her heart, she sighed. So much for having a peaceful day.

She knew the pain of not having a father. She wasn't exactly cared for like a daughter, as noted by her lone traveling. So, in order to discipline the ones that had been so viciously attacking each other, she could only come up with one thing. The girl, with brute force, dragged the two with her and called out to the other boy. "You, boy! Do you need some help?"

ooc :: might respond slow. Gotta finish up a paper.

This girl was strong! Her hand was a vicegrip as the girl named Raikou dragged him along by the arm. He sighed heavily and saw no point in resisting, more or less fighting.

"I accept. We are an even match." the ninja agreed, facing Mako. "Let's go thank Ferzain for all he's done to us."

Last edited by .sickling. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:24 am

"Yeah we should thank him. But, damn! She's got a good grip!" Mako struggled to get free. "Her nails are also too sharp!" He winced in pain as he was being dragged.

Last edited by Cram on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:24 am

"WHAT'S IT TO YOU?" he yelled across to Raikou. He's still in frustration.

"Not only I'm in debt for a broken house, but now I have nowhere to live in!"

He continued to storm north.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:26 am

"Its all our falut, you helped us and we pretty much demolished your house. We know you won't accept an apology so we will help you find your father and protect you with our lives!" Mako looked expectantly at Na'e

Last edited by Cram on Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
"WHAT'S IT TO YOU?" he yelled across to Raikou. He's still in frustration.

"Not only I'm in debt for a broken house, but now I have nowhere to live in!"

He continued to storm north.

The ninja could easily sense the overwhelming frustration boiling within Ferzain's soul.

"Ferzain! I thank you for your hospitality. I have no more desire to kill you. Because you have saved me, when you could have easily killed me for my attempts on your own life, I want to help you. I cannot be any more grateful for such an act. Come back! We will help you find your father and his armor!"
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:39 am

Raikou was relieved to find that the two in her grip had decided to work with the boy. She released her vice grip and played with her nails for a bit, giving a bit of a smile. Though she wasn't exactly a part of that ridiculous battle, she still felt a little guilty. After all, she could have stopped it a lot sooner had she tried. But alas, it was too late to make wishes.

The girl lowered her nails from her vision and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I might not have been involved in that fight, but it looks like you might need some help with keeping some rivalries in check. Care to take me along for the quest? I don't exactly have a place to be."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:42 am

"To be controlled like a puppet by a girl...." The knight shuddered." I have lost all confidence as a man...." He hung his head in shame.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:43 am

The land was barren and vast. A small, cozy town laid right in between enormous mountains, surrounded by a massive desert.

Nari was bored from climbing mountains. They were simply too easy. She stood there for a while, admiring the few for the last few seconds when she heard a very faint noise. It was faint, but it was still there. In fact, it sounded like a conversation. At least it would keep her occupied.

She leapt from the craggy cliffs to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 am

"How could you possibly help?!" he exclaimed at them, "I just wanted to save my father from the Cave of Neverending Void! Now I'm not sure if it's even possible anymore!"

As he walked, he started slowing down. He thought about something that happened long ago.

---
Ferzain, so young and innocent, was crying . He was holding his broken slingshot. The strings were detached. His father turned around from working on paper works.

"Ferzain?" Dexter wondered, "What's wrong?"

"They hurt me! I don't wanna goto school anymore!"

Dexter sighed and smiled. He bend down to eye level. "Now what did you do today?"

Ferzain just sobbed slowly, "I just wanted to try out my new toy!"

The craftsman took the broken slingshot.

"You know, you may hurt someone without knowing. Think why they hurt you. What did you do to them?"

Ferzain started talking calmly. "I wanted to show them how my slingshot works!"

Dexter looked out to the window from his desk. He looked at Ferzain, "Did you use your classmates as targets?"

Ferzain paused. Dexter sighed and thought over his next statement. "It's not nice using someone for your own doing. Now go back to class and apologize to your classmates."

Ferzain nodded. He and Dexter started walking to the front door.

---
Ferzain, a lot older now, looked down. He turned around to the three.

"I'm sorry about my earlier statement."

He scratched the back of his head.

"I really need your help..."
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:50 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
"How could you possibly help?!" he exclaimed at them, "I just wanted to save my father from the Cave of Neverending Void! Now I'm not sure if it's even possible anymore!"

As he walked, he started slowing down. He thought about something that happened long ago.

---
Ferzain, so young and innocent, was crying . He was holding his broken slingshot. The strings were detached. His father turned around from working on paper works.

"Ferzain?" Dexter wondered, "What's wrong?"

"They hurt me! I don't wanna goto school anymore!"

Dexter sighed and smiled. He bend down to eye level. "Now what did you do today?"

Ferzain just sobbed slowly, "I just wanted to try out my new toy!"

The craftsman took the broken slingshot.

"You know, you may hurt someone without knowing. Think why they hurt you. What did you do to them?"

Ferzain started talking calmly. "I wanted to show them how my slingshot works!"

Dexter looked out to the window from his desk. He looked at Ferzain, "Did you use your classmates as targets?"

Ferzain paused. Dexter sighed and thought over his next statement. "It's not nice using someone for your own doing. Now go back to class and apologize to your classmates."

Ferzain nodded. He and Dexter started walking to the front door.

---
Ferzain, a lot older now, looked down. He turned around to the three.

"I'm sorry about my earlier statement."

He scratched the back of his head.

"I really need your help..."

Suddenly, a black-haired, short girl slammed into the ground in front of him. A miniature crater was punched into the earth as dirt and rocks flew into the sky, pelting Ferzain.

She was smiling rather gleefully, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"Hello! My name is Aki Narido! Very pleased to meet you!" she giggled, holding out a hand. "What are you people doing in a place like this?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 am

Ferzain freaked at the sight of Aki.

"Umm.." He was shuddering. Not questioning about how she suddenly appeared, he gathered his thoughts.

"I just stormed off to the desert after becoming very upset with the people who nearly destroyed my house," he replied calmly. "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:56 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
Ferzain freaked at the sight of Aki.

"Umm.." He was shuddering. Not questioning about how she suddenly appeared, he gathered his thoughts.

"I just stormed off to the desert after becoming very upset with the people who nearly destroyed my house," he replied calmly. "Do you need anything?"

She slapped Ferzain across the face hard, after he finished his statement. Due to her extraordinary strength, Ferzain was thrown to the ground.

She laughed in a very inhuman voice. "That's what I need!"

Her eyes flashed a very inhuman red for a moment.

Last edited by .sickling. on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:59 am

Flying to the ground, he made impact.

(Who is this girl?! With strength like that, I don't think she's even human!)

"Ouch... Well... Needed what? Ow..." Ferzain replied.

OOC: Ferzain was being sarcastic in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:01 am

"Whadja do that for?!" Yelled mako.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void   Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to the Cave of Neverending Void
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next