Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Really Cram? Really?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sickling
sickling

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Really Cram?  Really? Empty
PostSubject: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:43 pm

When all else fails, you try to ban me? I expected more from you. Banning me just for simply disagreeing with you? Haha. I know you're going to ban this account too, but who cares? The fact that you banned me already is a sign of cowardice. I mean, couldn't you do something a bit more... original?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Cowardice of what?
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:00 pm

I don't get it. why am I always the bad guy?
Back to top Go down
sickling
sickling

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Cram wrote:
I don't get it. why am I always the bad guy?

Haven't banned me yet? I'm surprised. Think harder, then you might just get it.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Okay that's going to far. Why do you feel the need to insult my intelligence. (Notice how I am not trying to sound any more intelligent by using BIG words) Seriously. You keep doing all this cryptic bullshit. What are you trying to hide from me? What the fuck is goin on? I give up! happy? I fucking give up oh one who is smarter than me. I give up. why? because if i am blunt with someone, i want them to be blunt back. You aren't helping me better myself by being a cryptic asshole. And Yes, I broke the rules SEVERAL times. this forum is dead anyway, so go back onto AIM and have a civil, blunt discussion.
Back to top Go down
sickling
sickling

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:11 pm

Cram wrote:
Okay that's going to far. Why do you feel the need to insult my intelligence. (Notice how I am not trying to sound any more intelligent by using BIG words) Seriously. You keep doing all this cryptic bullshit. What are you trying to hide from me? What the fuck is goin on? I give up! happy? I fucking give up oh one who is smarter than me. I give up. why? because if i am blunt with someone, i want them to be blunt back. You aren't helping me better myself by being a cryptic asshole. And Yes, I broke the rules SEVERAL times. this forum is dead anyway, so go back onto AIM and have a civil, blunt discussion.

Good. Try to talk to me when I'm not banned anymore.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:14 pm

now who's stupid. you haven't been banned for a while. You got a 5 minute ban. As a side note, what do you all get out of calling me an idiot? What did I do to deserve such self serving "Friends?" Sure i have the Jimmy clam, but I always say "Just Kidding" and complement him to let him save face. I would at least expect a Just kidding from you guys whenever you insult my intelligence. Stop treating me like I am a higher-functioning retard.
Back to top Go down
sickling
sickling

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:19 pm

Cram wrote:
now who's stupid. you haven't been banned for a while. You got a 5 minute ban. As a side note, what do you all get out of calling me an idiot? What did I do to deserve such self serving "Friends?" Sure i have the Jimmy clam, but I always say "Just Kidding" and complement him to let him save face. I would at least expect a Just kidding from you guys whenever you insult my intelligence. Stop treating me like I am a higher-functioning retard.

Hm? It's not a 24-hour ban? Blasphemy!
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:22 pm

sickling wrote:
Cram wrote:

Hm? It's not a 24-hour ban? Blasphemy!

That's right, twin-brother! It isn't blasphemy! Although the reason why I'd get banned for a mere 5 minutes still deludes me!
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Because, I can't hold a grudge against my own friends. No matter what happens, if you never harmed me, I cannot bring myself to harm you. (Unless of course you are Adrian Brizuela)

Now will you tell everyone that I die a little each time you guys call me a retard or stupid or a combination of the both. seriously. I'm not made of stone. Stop it. Its because of little comments like that that caused me to have a breakdown in middle school.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Cram wrote:
Because, I can't hold a grudge against my own friends. No matter what happens, if you never harmed me, I cannot bring myself to harm you. (Unless of course you are Adrian Brizuela)

Now will you tell everyone that I die a little each time you guys call me a retard or stupid or a combination of the both. seriously. I'm not made of stone. Stop it. Its because of little comments like that that caused me to have a breakdown in middle school.

This still isn't an apology for what you did. Until you say sorry for your actions (here's a hint: zandyne), I will not forgive you.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:28 pm

Nope, got nothing. Seriously, I'm not a good puzzle-solver when there are no actual clues.

But oh well a shot in the dark. Is it because I called Zandyne the SMT expert? Cause she is.Really Cram?  Really? 371597
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Cram wrote:
Nope, got nothing. Seriously, I'm not a good puzzle-solver when there are no actual clues.

But oh well a shot in the dark. Is it because I called Zandyne the SMT expert? Cause she is.Really Cram?  Really? 371597

Oh yes, duly noted. Erika is quite the expert at that kind of stuff.

No. Think further back. Don't make me give you a recount of it.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Please for the love of GAWD give me a recap.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:32 pm

GOD F*CKING DAMMIT! I WANTED TO FINALLY BUST CHOPS! If you wanna read the rant, click the spoiler! Its really good too...

Hrm sound like someone needs some schooling the the workings of internet sarcasm. I read zandyne's posts (Now its a he) and saw that there was some sarcasm. How YOU did not see that is beyond me and it is becoming sufficiently clear to me that no one on this forum actually reads. I'm expecting zandyne to tear you apart like a small animal because of you and .sickling.'s exaggerated actions. Seriously, stop before you make even bigger fools of yourselves. (I cataloged your posts btw so I can laugh at you guys jumping around like toddlers on sugar rushes!).

In addition, tell VVO to "man-up" and confront Zandyne, he is only someone on the internet and she should not be talking through you Kudo. What I don't understand is why you are all being so mean to a new member and sending him all over the place in the RP section. I also talked to kiki who has been regrettably lurking in the RP section and she too agrees with me that VVO's characters violate her own rules (No god powers) Case in point: VVO's character sends a boulder flying towards the bar in Sanctuary and Itou breaks his hand trying to deflect it (and fails might i add). This is the kind the "god-powers" that were looked down upon in Cave. And bringin up, "Well, Mako had god powers" that won't cut it. It was the first RP , EVERYONE had god powers. STOP BRINGING IT UP.

Finally
@Kudo
Quote:
As for our behavior, it's the internet. Get used to it. People's personas go through immense changes between the real world and the internet. What can be an innocent 7 year old in the real world, could be a trashtalker pretending to be a 20 year old woman. It's almost like being bi-polar, or even tri-polar if you act even more differently on other sites.

What is this sh!t? This is bullsh!t, nay horse sh!t. You say that your behavior is excusable by law of the internet, YET, zandyne gets warning(s) for acting the same as you. Ironically enough, the warning came from you. I really hope you are doing drugs right now because this rivals even MY idiocy.

So far, from my perspective, Zandyne has already won the argument concerning your actions. If you can't take his insults, then feel free to leave. just remember, I'll make sure to bug you about how a user who can only talk with text made you frustrated enough to run away from the problem ^_^

Since everyone decided to make up, I'll take the liberty of deleting the off topic post(s) and/or moving the posts too. In the future, You guys should really coordinate better, because you three really did act like whiny b!tches.

Sounds to me, like you APPROVED of zandyne's actions. YOU YOURSELF allowed the verbal abusage of YOUR OWN FRIENDS. YOU DID NOTHING TO PROTECT THEM. Get it NOW?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:34 pm

To be honest, Erika was my family and i guess I got caught up in the hype of "OMG OMG ERI'S JOINED MY FORUM" I'm sorry for letting her verbally abuse you, but isn't his also old news?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Plus, you guys were also gettin pretty crazy and angry at her so, I would rather piss off you guys who are in your homes doing this instead of getting my ass beat by eri for a few days.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Cram wrote:
Plus, you guys were also gettin pretty crazy and angry at her so, I would rather piss off you guys who are in your homes doing this instead of getting my ass beat by eri for a few days.

Oh, so you're fine with that?

Then you'll never understand. Sorry. I don't care if it's old news. Grudges will never die.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:40 pm

I just said sorry and its still not good enough for you? Do you like being pissed off at me? read the part about where I got caught up in the hype. Plus, what am I supposed to do to Eri? She's my sister. I'm supposed to protect her I can't just yell at her. I can't protect two conflicting people at once.

Last edited by Cram on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Cram wrote:
I told the truth, how are you not okay with that?
I just said sorry and its still not good enough for you? Do you like being pissed off at me?
Plus, read the part about where I got caught up in the hype.

I did read that part. But that is no excuse for your actions.

Bye, now.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:42 pm

.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:
I told the truth, how are you not okay with that?
I just said sorry and its still not good enough for you? Do you like being pissed off at me?
Plus, read the part about where I got caught up in the hype.

I did read that part. But that is no excuse for your actions.

Bye, now.
STOP LEAVING IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 pm

Please re-read the apology
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:51 pm

Drama are for llamas.
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Yeah, tell that to .sickling. who ALWAYS RUNS AWAY right when I try to amend the situation.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Cram wrote:
Yeah, tell that to .sickling. who ALWAYS RUNS AWAY right when I try to amend the situation.

Amend the situation? You've done nothing to amend anything.

I now know that you are an unreliable friend who shows complete disregard to absolutely anyone whenever he is enjoying something. A fair-weather friend? Totally. His excuse?
"I was caught up in the hype."

But I'm not here to listen to your lame excuses, and I'm no longer here to listen to your apology. Accusing me of being a bad friend? Take a look in the mirror for once. You have some serious work to do.

To put in simpler terms,

BROKEN S. LINK.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Come on, people.

.sickling.: If you haven't caught up by now, most of the people in the forum can't "think harder". I'm beginning to realize that you're going kind of darker at both me and Cram. (Kudo I'm not so sure about.) Also, do not put refrences when someone is talking to you seriously, like "Broken S. Link" or "Twin Brother", because that alone sounds like indirect insults. (Which is allowed on the forum by the way.) I advise you to not argue back at Cram this way. If someone told you that they can't take insults, then cope with them and stop. You could have tried to be in his shoes or talked a lot more politely, but you didn't. Sometimes it's best to forgive than to hate forever. I've been taught that way and it helped me make a lot acquaintances to classmates that picked on me at first. I'm a happier person than I was before I even had friends.

Cram: It's true you did an inexcusable actions. Calling us whiny b****es was probably one of the worst things to call your friends for a user that everyone assumed to be a random person. The fact that Zandyne joined put aside your feelings for the rest of us I could understand, but putting it away too much can lead to saying horrid things. As an admin, you should warn Zandyne about arguing with other members. It doesn't matter if that user leaves, it's better than the members that knew the forum longer that left. Learn from what has happened, admit your mistakes, and avoid that mistake. It's too late to change the past, but it is never too late to change the future.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:54 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
Come on, people.

.sickling.: If you haven't caught up by now, most of the people in the forum can't "think harder". I'm beginning to realize that you're going kind of darker at both me and Cram. (Kudo I'm not so sure about.) Also, do not put references when someone is talking to you seriously, like "Broken S. Link" or "Twin Brother", because that alone sounds like indirect insults. (Which is allowed on the forum by the way.) I advise you to not argue back at Cram this way. If someone told you that they can't take insults, then cope with them and stop. You could have tried to be in his shoes or talked a lot more politely, but you didn't. Sometimes it's best to forgive than to hate forever. I've been taught that way and it helped me make a lot acquaintances to classmates that picked on me at first. I'm a happier person than I was before I even had friends.

If it hurts to use your brain, I'm sorry. But I don't think it hurts anyone here to use it, so, please, stop complaining. I'm sick of it. If someone is being cryptic or acting out-of-the-ordinary, there is a reason. But you can't ask them for that reason. You have to infer it, figure it out yourself. I don't care how you do it, but this is a valuable life-lesson, Drag3ndz. Keep that in mind.

Now excuse me while I write a sentence that you will undoubtedly read but find no use in reading.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:56 pm

Let's look on the bright side: look how much forum activity has increased!

I apologize for the double-post.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 pm

...The forum's activity increased?
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
...The forum's activity increased?

There's been so many posts today, it makes every other day pale in comparison!
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:06 am

@.sickling. WHAT THE #### DO YOU WANT FROM ME? You have told me nothing about what i need to do to amend the situation. that means you either really have no idea what to do, OR, you just want to see me squirm. When did i call you a bad friend? Am I really a fair-weather friend? Me, who opted to beat the shit out of someone who attacked Kudo, me who is squirming in anguish over trying to make things right with you, me, who has tried time and time again to change this very forum for the sake of one or two peopl? I am such a bad friend that whenever something wrong happens to one of my friends, I try my best to solve it. i am only human. i told you the truth. I apologized profusely, and STILL, STILL you refuse to tell me what I need to do to make you feel better again. Notice how I am doing this for YOU. you tell me to look in the mirror to see a bad friend, all I see is a confused teen, trying to amend a wrong he committed, but to no avail. I'm sorry for calling you complaining b!tches (Something i am told by all of you on a daily basis), I am sorry for betraying you for my family, I am sorry that i could not read your mind to find out what is wrong. I am sorry I was caught up in the hype of having my sister, who calls me stupid every day, to actually look and join the forum i created. I am sorry for everything, but still, i will not get a reprieve will I? Forget the references, I want to right these wrongs, but I have no time machine to physically do so. why is it so hard for me to get forgiven? I was raised to believe that the truth shall set me free, but I see that was a heinous lie when it comes to you. Hell, I begin to wonder, were we ever really friends? Did we ever enjoy video games with each other? Did we ever eat lunch together? Did we ever respect one another? I can answer yes to all of these, but can you?

@Drag3ndz Yeah I really did screw up. and I'm trying to amend the situation, but its so freakin hard.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 am

Cram: You need to leave someone to blow off from steam. .sickling. wants you to figure out your fault. I know it's hard, but think: Is it really worth it? I'd say half and half, but it's your decision to think if you're better off with or without .sickling.. Oh and please refrain from curse words.

.sickling.: Life is not all about figuring out. In some cases, "it's better left unsolved." But this case, you're dealing with someone who can't figure out his own problems. You need to lend out a hand, not leave the problem the way it is. Many people made those mistakes, which is why I was always left behind. However, I would do my best to help out others when they are in need. What about you?
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:33 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
.sickling.: Life is not all about figuring out. In some cases, "it's better left unsolved." But this case, you're dealing with someone who can't figure out his own problems. You need to lend out a hand, not leave the problem the way it is. Many people made those mistakes, which is why I was always left behind. However, I would do my best to help out others when they are in need. What about you?

He's already followed the trail of crumbs that I left him. He just needs to open the door to the candy cottage. I can't open the door for him. I already told him what was bothering me, yet somehow, he doesn't get it. Really, it puzzles me just as much as it puzzles him. I just hope he doesn't stray from the path.

PS: You make a good moderator.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 am

Cram is an admin, but he is not perfect. You can't expect people to know things as much as you do. Leaving crumbs for someone to follow does not mean the person is going to eat it as they go along. Even I didn't understand what the problem is. I only said what I know. You have to be more clear on what you want from him. It's never a good idea to give riddles or puzzles to one's problem, because it's never good.

Again, don't use references, it doesn't lighten the mood. I do appreciate that comment.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:51 am

Cram wrote:
@.sickling. WHAT THE #### DO YOU WANT FROM ME? You have told me nothing about what i need to do to amend the situation. that means you either really have no idea what to do, OR, 1. you just want to see me squirm. When did i call you a bad friend? Am I really a fair-weather friend? Me, who opted to beat the shit out of someone who attacked Kudo, me who is squirming in anguish over trying to make things right with you, me, who has tried time and time again to change this very forum for the sake of one or two peopl? 2. I am such a bad friend that whenever something wrong happens to one of my friends, I try my best to solve it. 3. i am only human. i told you the truth. I apologized profusely, and STILL, STILL you refuse to tell me what I need to do to make you feel better again. Notice how I am doing this for YOU. you tell me to look in the mirror to see a bad friend,4. all I see is a confused teen, trying to amend a wrong he committed, but to no avail. I'm sorry for calling you complaining b!tches (Something i am told by all of you on a daily basis), I am sorry for betraying you for my family, I am sorry that i could not read your mind to find out what is wrong. 5. I am sorry I was caught up in the hype of having my sister, who calls me stupid every day, to actually look and join the forum i created. I am sorry for everything, but still, i will not get a reprieve will I? Forget the references, I want to right these wrongs, but I have no time machine to physically do so. why is it so hard for me to get forgiven? 6. I was raised to believe that the truth shall set me free, but I see that was a heinous lie when it comes to you.7. Hell, I begin to wonder, were we ever really friends? Did we ever enjoy video games with each other? Did we ever eat lunch together? Did we ever respect one another? I can answer yes to all of these, but can you?

1. Oh yes, that's the entire reason. I simply adore watching you writhe in agony as I squeeze out your innards with a taut line of carbon fiber. /sarcasm

2. So far, you haven't done anything to amend the situation except complain. (And attempt to escape everything by banning me.)

3. I am too, you know. Why else do you think this is happening?

4. Make sure the mirror isn't broken first, so that you see only what you want to see.

5. That's a lot better. You're getting much warmer.

6. Getting colder.

7. Darn. I thought you almost had it. You literally touched it with your fingers, but you just plummeted to sub-zero temperature.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:52 am

I'm sorry I abandoned you all just because my sister joined the forum.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:52 am

Be as sarcastic as you want: but any way you look at it, it's your fault. (Drag's Edit: Deleted censored sentence here.) Have a nice day.

Last edited by .sickling. on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:10 am

.sickling., no one is going to have a nice day with that attitude, mister! No one is being sarcastic. The only one being sarcastic is you. Cram has already admit his fault here, and you don't admit that. That's... that's a horrible way to do to a friend. Friends accept mistakes from others. From my point of view, you're not a very good friend from when I first met you. You're different from now to last year.

You are left with 2 warnings, one from Cram earlier about spamming and one from me due to your explicit language.

Cram, you might as well get a warning as well for dropping the F-Bomb earlier.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:43 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
.sickling., no one is going to have a nice day with that attitude, mister! No one is being sarcastic. The only one being sarcastic is you. Cram has already admit his fault here, and you don't admit that. That's... that's a horrible way to do to a friend. Friends accept mistakes from others. From my point of view, you're not a very good friend from when I first met you. You're different from now to last year.

You are left with 2 warnings, one from Cram earlier about spamming and one from me due to your explicit language.

Cram, you might as well get a warning as well for dropping the F-Bomb earlier.

I love you Drag3ndz.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:48 am

That's not going to cut it. Cram is right; you shouldn't leave during an argument. Sarcasm or not, what you did is not friendly. Actually, I am feeling hostility by reading this entire topic. I can't help but say that Cram is the victim, not you .sickling..

Great, now I feel horrible today. Hopefully everything will be better tomorrow. I know two people won't sleep well tonight.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:56 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
That's not going to cut it. Cram is right; you shouldn't leave during an argument. Sarcasm or not, what you did is not friendly. Actually, I am feeling hostility by reading this entire topic. I can't help but say that Cram is the victim, not you .sickling..

Great, now I feel horrible today. Hopefully everything will be better tomorrow. I know two people won't sleep well tonight.

I think I can sleep fine tonight. So that makes 0 people. What a shame, it's like Rachel's Challenge: it tries to be meaningful, but everyone forgets about it the next day.

I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:03 am

You are incomprehensible right now. I have never heard the harshest things from you to Cram. I told you to say politer things, but you didn't. We are trying to help, but you refuse help. You believe in your own justice that it's best to leave problems when you actually created more. You expect too much from others and can't take partial things than whole. You failed to recognize that you hurt a good friend anyone could have. You are neglecting your problems by leaving, running from it.

You have to understand that family will always be more important than friends. (Except if you have none or alienated.) With you telling me otherwise, I have never felt insulted myself in my life.

May God set you back on the right path. You are not the friend I know anymore.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:06 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
You are incomprehensible right now. I have never heard the harshest things from you to Cram. I told you to say politer things, but you didn't. We are trying to help, but you refuse help. You believe in your own justice that it's best to leave problems when you actually created more. You expect too much from others and can't take partial things than whole. You failed to recognize that you hurt a good friend anyone could have. You are neglecting your problems by leaving, running from it.

You have to understand that family will always be more important than friends. (Except if you have none or alienated.) With you telling me otherwise, I have never felt insulted myself in my life.

May God set you back on the right path. You are not the friend I know anymore.

I'll keep that in mind.

P.S.: When did you start going to church?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:12 am

I don't believe in Christian God, but you better get your act together or I will make that third warning into a ban. If you're that mad at Cram, then leave the forum. We do not tolerate this sort of behavior.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:44 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
I don't believe in Christian God, but you better get your act together or I will make that third warning into a ban. If you're that mad at Cram, then leave the forum. We do not tolerate this sort of behavior.

Hey, thanks for snapping me back into place. I truly appreciate it. I don't know how much further I would have gone if you hadn't stopped me. ^^ Cram, I didn't mean everything I said. Consider this my apology.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 am

Most dramatic topic yet.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 am

I can tell you're going through hell. Well at least you blew off some seam. I was worried sick, dude! As a friend, here's a note: Never get mad at small things. I know some people lost their friends doing this.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:22 am

Drag3ndz wrote:

Take no offense in this, but I find this statement ironic.

hay, Matt apologized. k no moar drama plz nd ty.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:26 am

Alright. Since this problem is resolved, this topic is locked. I will censor language for safer viewing.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:07 am

I just wanted to say, that I really hope you can forgive me, but please, can we all do each other a favor and forget about his?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really Cram? Really?   Really Cram?  Really? Empty

Back to top Go down

Really Cram? Really?
Page 1 of 1