Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:10 am

This thread is for anyone who wants to join my RP. If you want to join you must list what your character will be. A Planeswalker or a person who lives on a plane. The Planeswalkers will reside on one plane for a long time before moving on (usually) so any character that lives on a single plane can stay in for a while.

Planeswalkers are, obviously, extremely powerful beings and can be of any sentient race. This means that Planeswalkers may godmod occasionally against foes unless they are extremely, extremely powerful.

Characters that reside on a single plane will most likely be excepted unless there is an outstanding fault to them. Planeswalkers, however, will need special attention and judgement. This does not mean I will reject a chracter and forget about it. I will help edit the Planeswalker to make it acceptable.

There are a few requirements for the information about a Planeswalker and below will be 2 examples for you to use.

Name: Shen
Race: Elf
Sub-Occupation: Elvish Warrior and Mage
Mana-Coloration: Green-White
Home Plane: Lorwyn/Shadowmoor
Guild/Clan/Tribe: Attempting to join Guilt-Leaf which turns into Wilt-Leaf

Appearence: An elf born without horns making him look human but with pointed ears.
~Height: 6'1"
~Hair: black
~Eyes: green

Clothes: Green elvish warrior tunic. Sturdy brown leather boots.

Weapons:
-A sword smuggled to him by Shen's father when Shen was exiled from his clan. According to elvish laws of beauty, an elf with no horns must be killed. Shen's father was the tribe's leader so he convinced the others to only exile Shen.
-A wepon that is 5 feet long and collapseable. It has two bladed edges each 8 inches long and sharp on the point and sides. The rest is wood other than a foot long handgrip in the middle. One of Shen's Kithkin friends helped him make it.

History: Cast out of hia tribe at a young age, he trained and learned magic and how to fight with a sword. He later befriended some kithkin who helped him make a weapon later on. He tried to sneak into his tribe's territory to talk to his father and rejoin the clan but he encountered a patrol. During the fight, a light spread across the sky known as the Aurora and the perpetual sun of Lorwyn turned into the perpetual dusk of Shadowmoor. When Lorwyn shifted, he had horns for the first time and he was accepted into the tribe. 1 year later, cinder's attacked while he was on patrol and just before he would have been killed, his Planeswalker spark ignited and he found himself in Ravnica during the festival of the guildpact. He snuck away in the crowd where he met a curious woman...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Lydia
Race: Human
Sub-Occupation: Dimir Mage
Mana-Coloration: Blue-Black
Home Plane: Ravnica
Guild/Clan/Tribe: Dimir

Appearence:
~Height: 5'9"
~Hair: black with blue streaks
~Eyes: dark blue

Clothes: Blue and black robes. Lydia wears a cloak she is never seen without. The cloak has a hood which she normally doesn't have on and the rest goes down to her ankles. She also wears silver dangling earrings made of etherium which shift in shape slowly.

History: She was a natural learner as a young girl. When she was just 10 years old, a Golgari creature was rampaging through the streets. Just before it crushed Lydia, her spark ignited and she planeswalked to the Alaran shard of Esper. She returned to Ravnica where she immediately enrolled in the Dimir mage academy. Now, as a grown woman, she uses her intelligence and looks to get what she wants. Unlike other Dimir mages, she is not good with memory magic but instead excells in mind, countering, and summoning magic.

Other: Her cloak is a whispersilk cloak. It is extremely rare and when worn (with the hood up) it makes the wearer completely undetecable through magic or any other means. Few people know where Lydia got it and even fewer know how.

Last edited by DarkLink3603 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:03 am

Very good except for a few things. Under sub-occupation, I would prefer you say what your Planeswalker specializes in i.e. a mage or berserker or even shapeshifter-mage.

It is impossible for anything to learn to Planeswalk just through exposure to Aether (The stuff between planes). The thing must be born with the Planeswalker spark, and must be under a time of intense emotion to ignite the spark and Planeswalk.

Finally, Phyrexians are humanoid but have parts of their body replaced with machines and the occasional organic weapon such as a stinger. They cannot shapeshift. I do not know very much about the Phurexians and I may need some information on them before I approve. Unless you can explain how your character can do many of the things you say it can do, you may even need to make a new character. (Sorry...)

A few trivial things that shouldn't affect your Planeswalker. 1. Your planeswalker needs to speciffy what kind of black magic they know. You can't just say "I'm a black mage!" becuase people of the multiverse do not know about the five colors. That is knowledge only people in RL know as a way to classify creatures and spells. 2. If your character is in Lorwyn, it cannot be human or look human without arousing suspicion. Humans do not live on Lorwyn. They are not in any way a native of that plane. Also, during the storyline of Shen, Lorwyn shifts to Shadowmoor. This change affects everything on the plane including creatures' personalities, appearences, and MANA-COLORATION. It completely shifts all of the elves on the plane from green-black to green-white.

If you would like, I can always help.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 am

NOTE: This is a non-Planeswalker. She actually has the Planeswalker spark, but she is but one of many who have not ignited it. If wanted, someone can take over this character and have her spark go off but until then, she's staying in Ravnica.

Name: Lyncia
Race: Angel
Mana-Coloration: White
Home Plane: Ravnica
Guild: Boros

Appearence:
~Height: 5'9"
~Eyes: Light Blue
~Hair: White going to her waist
~Skin: Tanned, she trains in the sun a lot

Weapons: A sword given to her by Razia, Boros Archangel. Extremely light and sharp, it is meant to strike at a foe many times before the foe can act. However, it lacks the killing power of other swords which is way it is light for easy use. It seems to have a white aura about it.

Clothes: Oddly colored for a Boros guild member. Lyncia doesn't consider the Boros guild really "her home." She enrolled with the Boros mainly for training. It is more of a blue kind of tunic which is tight but streches a bit and is loose enough for extreme ease of movement. She has a few armored plates on her wings for defense.

History: Not much to say about Lyncia. She was born and raised on the Plane of Ravnica but not by anyone in any guild. She was just like the others kids she knew, except she had wings. Lydia became friends with her because she was one of the few people who din't think Lyncia was weird. In fact, Lydia wished she had wings, too. Lyncia grew up to be an angel of great agility and moderate strength. She enrolled with the Boros to learn how to use a sword. She is a childhood friend of Lydia and knows Lydia is a Planeswalker.

Other: She has the potential to be a Planeswalker, yet she doesn't know it and she hasn't ignited her spark.

Last edited by DarkLink3603 on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:28 pm

DarkLink3603 wrote:
Very good except for a few things. Under sub-occupation, I would prefer you say what your Planeswalker specializes in i.e. a mage or berserker or even shapeshifter-mage.

It is impossible for anything to learn to Planeswalk just through exposure to Aether (The stuff between planes). The thing must be born with the Planeswalker spark, and must be under a time of intense emotion to ignite the spark and Planeswalk.

Finally, Phyrexians are humanoid but have parts of their body replaced with machines and the occasional organic weapon such as a stinger. They cannot shapeshift. I do not know very much about the Phurexians and I may need some information on them before I approve. Unless you can explain how your character can do many of the things you say it can do, you may even need to make a new character. (Sorry...)

A few trivial things that shouldn't affect your Planeswalker. 1. Your planeswalker needs to speciffy what kind of black magic they know. You can't just say "I'm a black mage!" becuase people of the multiverse do not know about the five colors. That is knowledge only people in RL know as a way to classify creatures and spells. 2. If your character is in Lorwyn, it cannot be human or look human without arousing suspicion. Humans do not live on Lorwyn. They are not in any way a native of that plane. Also, during the storyline of Shen, Lorwyn shifts to Shadowmoor. This change affects everything on the plane including creatures' personalities, appearences, and MANA-COLORATION. It completely shifts all of the elves on the plane from green-black to green-white.

If you would like, I can always help.

Not all Phyrexians are the machine-type zombie-people (but a lot of them are... but a select few are simply machines). And, there is one card that shows that Phyrexians can shapeshift (well, one at least) Phyrexian Infiltrator.

Oh, yes, I know almost nothing about Magic lore, so I will have to make huge changes.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:47 am

I looked at that card. Did you list the right one? All it said was that you could switch control of it and another card.

Also, some Phyrexians retain their human look and don't even know they are Phyrexians.

Not pertaining to your post: I changed Lyncia to an angel
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 am

DarkLink3603 wrote:
I looked at that card. Did you list the right one? All it said was that you could switch control of it and another card.

Also, some Phyrexians retain their human look and don't even know they are Phyrexians.

Not pertaining to your post: I changed Lyncia to an angel

Phyrexian Infiltrator supposedly devours something, then changes into whatever it just ate. The card effect is simply so that it's balanced. The artwork only confirms this (but of course, I could be very, very wrong).

Raraku is a special Phyrexian. So, is it okay for him to retain his ability?
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:23 am

Yes, he can. Also, I do believe Phyrexians are sentient an do have free will (otherwise, how could they make more Phyrexians) so Raraku should be able to be born/created with the Planeswalker spark. Just say that this Phyrexian was made to believe it was human, live with humans, then eventually brought back for its info (or something like that).

Now, all you need to do is change how Raraku's spark ignited (I'm sorry but I will not allow you to say he was spontaneously torn into the Blind Eternities and his spark ignited). What you need to do is come up with an event of extreme emotion ('m still assuming Phyrexians have feelings otherwise they are incapable of bcoming a Planeswalker) and have his spark ignite. One such example is (assuming you use my idea of why he looks human an stuff) he was being tortured for info on the humans he learned to trust and before he was killed, his spark ignited.

Also, if you want, you can have Raraku appear in Lorwyn just as it shifts to Shadowmoor, therby neutralizing any effect it would have had on him if he was there any earlier. Then he can see Shen planeswalk and decide to follow.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:49 am

This is not pertaining to any posts. This RP is open to suggestions but try not to make too many, especially if you do not plan to join. Please try not to make suggestions that are ridiculous such as, "How about, this huge demon thing complete destroys the entire plane and everything on it!" Though this may happen at one point, it is extremely ridiculous. A demon completely wiping out every living thing on an entire plane? Many creautures or people are protected agsinst demons and such so please no ridiculous suggestions.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:04 am

Raraku
Race: Phyrexian
Sub-Occupation: Shapeshifter, Phyrexian Spy
Mana Coloration: Black
Examples of Magic: Arcane arts
Home Plane: Phyrexia
Guild: N/A

Appearance: Raraku has no appearance, for "he" can alter his body at will at the expense of immense strain on "his" mental and physical self. Nobody except the deceased Tsabo Tavoc herself has seen "his" true form, but "he" most commonly assumes the form of a young human male (for the most part...).
~Height: 5'8''
~Hair: Bleached white with black streaks
~Eyes: White
~Skin: Somewhat pale

Clothes:
~Upper: White cloak, which shrouds his shoulders and the majority of his body. However, his head is left uncovered.
~Lower: White pants
~Shoes: Simple brown boots
~Other: Iron rings dangle from various parts of his cloak. He wears earrings that only serve an aesthetic purpose. For the most part, his common form is a very exotic-looking individual.

History: A Phyrexian does not have much to speak of its life. A Phyrexian was born from the fires of creation, and that was that. It lived, then died. They existed only to cease Raraku was simply another Phyrexian, manufactured and placed under the command of no other than Tsabo Tavoc herself. However, Raraku was special: he was gifted with the ability to alter his own form and shape at will. He was designed for the sole purpose of infiltration and espionage, gathering valuable information on whatever the Phyrexians had their targets set on. He survived several encounters with many strange races, such as humans and elves and whatnot. Being a simple Phyrexian, Raraku had no self-thought, and simply followed orders. Raraku possessed rational thought, and was self-aware, but he was neither sentient, nor sapient. He could not truly "think" for himself. However, one fateful day, through a mysterious series of events (and pure, dumb luck), Raraku was abruptly torn into a planar void, a "glitch" in space and time caused by planeswalking (although, of course, planar rifts never happen on "accident"). This sudden, surprising event launched the Phyrexian into the Blind Eternities, the crossroads between planes. Untapped emotions were suddenly released, and Raraku even began to fear for his own well-being: igniting the untapped ability within Raraku: the ability to planeswalk. The phenomenon also caused another glitch in the Phyrexian: sentience in a being that could not be sentient. Using his newfound ability, Raraku returned to Phyrexia, and now able to think for "himself," realized the oppression brought upon him by his masters. Raraku then fled Phyrexia, and has never been seen since. His intentions furthermore are also unknown.

Last edited by .sickling. on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 am

Like I said at school. Say that he got lost in the Blind Eternities and over exposure to Aether caused him to become sentient and gave him emotions. His emotions caused him to become frightened, scared even, for his life and his spark ignited, allowing him to return to Phyrexia and eventually leave aain.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Good. Approved. You may now post at will!
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 am

I'm going to post a but about the storyline of Path of the Planeswalker.

For the main "Boss," the evil behind everything, there is going to be an extremely powerful, divine creature, most likely an angel. This angel is going to be a planeswalker and by the end of the story, the main planeswalkers will have a choice: join her and eradicate all life on "corrupt" planes, or fight. The planeswalkers will most likely not join though there may be one or two. The fight will span across many planes, and in each one, the friends the planeswalkers have gained will join in on the fight, even if it means they will die. They know that if they cannot stop this twisted angel, she will kill everyone they hate and hold dear. The Planeswalkers will emerge victorious over the angel whom you strip the power from, leaving her on one of the planes she dubbed, "corrupt." They will not kill her, but they will not save her from the evil on the plane either and the planeswalkers leave to there own planes with some friends waiting, some wounded, and some lost forever.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:25 pm

PLANE EATERS:

Massive, unidentified entities hidden in the depths of the Lost Eternities. Like their name suggests, they are monstrously huge: large enough to devour entire planes whole. They cannot perish. Their forms have not been seen by many, mainly due to their size, but a select few planeswalkers have witnessed these beasts. The planes within their bowels are not destroyed immediately, but are slowly torn apart over time, eventually becoming barren and dead. In the distant past, these monsters wreaked havoc among the early planes, destroying many of them in their primal instinct for sustenance. However, one powerful planeswalker banished them with a magical seal, trapping them in the Lost Eternities. But if the seal were to be broken, the Plane Eaters will eventually return...
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:58 pm

.sickling. wrote:
PLANE EATERS:

Massive, unidentified entities hidden in the depths of the Lost Eternities. Like their name suggests, they are monstrously huge: large enough to devour entire planes whole. They cannot perish. Their forms have not been seen by many, mainly due to their size, but a select few planeswalkers have witnessed these beasts. The planes within their bowels are not destroyed immediately, but are slowly torn apart over time, eventually becoming barren and dead. In the distant past, these monsters wreaked havoc among the early planes, destroying many of them in their primal instinct for sustenance. However, one powerful planeswalker banished them with a magical seal, trapping them in the Lost Eternities. But if the seal were to be broken, the Plane Eaters will eventually return...

Just so you know, It's the "Blind Eternities" not Lost Eternities.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 am

Hey can my character have a cameo? Her profile's in the Character Assignment Center or CAC for short. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:47 pm

I guess. It seems as if she is also just like a planeswalker of sorts and she could show up due to the fact that she can traverse planes. You just have to wait at least until Shen (and possibly Raraku) leave the current plane and enter Ravnica. You could always have her appear in any plane. It doesn't have to be Ravnica and she could be there to help out. Heck, if you want to, she could probably be a main character.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 3:50 pm

Name: Uriel
Race: Angel
Mana-Coloration: Black-White
Home Plane: Serra's Realm
Guild/Clan/Tribe: N/A

Appearence:
~Height: 6'3"
~Hair: Black
~Eyes: White with Black ring around iris
~Skin: Pale White

Clothes: Black Armor that is extremely strong. Extremely strong creatures would have trouble denting it and all but spells of the highest strength and difficulty would have even the smallest hope of penetration.

Weapons: Cursed Heavens: A White Sword of immense power. Lets out a black aura which looks like dry ice melting, only black. It was once a divine weapon but it has been tainted just as its master has.
Blessed Hell: Black Shield that lets out a white aura. It was a demonic weapon but when Uriel got it, it was purified. However, Uriel's taint has not changed it back to complete darkness. Perhaps this is a sign that Uriel's intentions are good...but planned out in an evil way.

History: Uriel lived in the artificial plane created by the angel Planeswalker known as Serra. He was there during the Phyrexian invasion and he was the closest to where they first entered. As he charged straight into the front lines of the Phyrexian attack force, the taint of black mana swarmed over him and corrupted his soul. It did not effect him immediately, he was only partially tainted. But, prolonged exposure during the fight caused an inner anger to form. An anger of good intentions, but of the wrong reasons. He felt that corrupted planes such as Phyrexia must be utterly destroyed along with everything that lives on it.

Other: Planeswalkers are not the only beings in the Mulitverse that can Planeswalk. Extremely powerful beings also can do this (i.e. Myojin of Night's Reach).

Last edited by DarkLink3603 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:34 pm

..There is a Raraku? ... .... ..... .sickling.!!! Can you make a new name instead of "Raraku" It reminds me of my Fallout character Zaraku *(Because his name used to be that) ANYWAY, Its not a demand, just a request feel free to obey it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Cram wrote:
..There is a Raraku? ... .... ..... .sickling.!!! Can you make a new name instead of "Raraku" It reminds me of my Fallout character Zaraku *(Because his name used to be that) ANYWAY, Its not a demand, just a request feel free to obey it Very Happy

If you had already forgotten, I had suggested the name first. You wanted "Zaraku" because it sounded more "exotic" than Raraku. I don't want to bicker about this, but that is the truth. Raraku's name stays.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 am

Aww. Fine keep your "Raraku.." T_T
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:26 am

Cram wrote:
Aww. Fine keep your "Raraku.." T_T

You're not joining this RP, are you....? :3
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:37 am

He said he wants a cameo role.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:59 am

DarkLink3603 wrote:
He said he wants a cameo role.

I meant other than that. Is he having an active role?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:30 pm

My character is a dimesional guard. So, Yeah! I would consider that active
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:47 am

We can say she resides in the Blind Eternities.

She can join in the final fight.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:12 am

lol posted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers   Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Blind Eternities: Planeswalkers and Planedwellers
Page 1 of 1