Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character/Judgment thread (VVO)

Go down 
+2
.sickling.
VVO-The obsessor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character/Judgment thread (VVO) Empty
PostSubject: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:51 am

This here will be where character sheets from my rps will be judged since I don't want to clutter the other thread with my ooc posts. Make sure you don't post in the rp before getting my consent on the character! I shall be posting the basic skeleton now. Modify it as necessary if I ever make another rp here in the future. I may/may not be sharing this thread with others. Depends if anyone starts caring about characters not being Sues/Stus.

Name:
Nicknames:
Abilities:

Appearance: (you can add basic build here I suppose)
~~~~Hair::
~~~~Eyes::
~~~~Clothing::
~~~~Other:: (Other features)

History:
Role:
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:52 am

Name: Chelli
Race: Fairy
Height: 4'11''
Abilities: Manipulation of ice, and limited control over the element of water (includes conjuration). Being relatively inexperienced, she can't use her powers well. Furthermore, use of her ability will slowly drain her energy as a whole. Icicles sprout from her back whenever she feels endangered or she is using her power.

Appearance:
Hair: Light blue
Eye Color: Sky blue
Skin: Pale-ish
Clothes:
~ Blue dress
~ White undershirt
~ Blue bow

Description: A young, fragile ice fairy recently captured by the pit handlers, just after celebrating her 201st birthday (nobody could ask for a better gift, could they?). Born from the mythical energies that surround Isiya, Chelli is gifted with the ability to handle and manipulate ice. She's not very skilled with her powers, though, and her abilities tend to desert her when she most needs them, making her an incredibly unreliable survivalist. Paired with a physically weak and tiny body that has never known abuse for hundreds of years, Chelli is poorly suited to life in the pits. Now that she is sent to fight against the most vicious and bloodthirsty of creatures, even she doubts her own survival. But even when the odds are horribly stacked against her, Chelli will fight until the very end.

History: For almost all her life, Chelli remained an unknown entity in the charmed pond of Mizusuineei, the Isiyan deity of water. She remained there for the vast majority of her existence, oblivious to the events and happens that lay beyond the mystical barriers of the pond which she was forbidden to cross. As such, she took little time to develop her abilities and skills. It was only after a random wanderer happened to catch her bathing, that she was discovered. After that, it was only a matter of time before the pit handlers captured her, deemed her worthy, and threw her into the dark world of the pits. Being a total newcomer, Chelli receives only the worst treatment and living quarters available. She has yet to fight a battle, or eat her first meal (which she hears are dreadful).

Role: Fighter (?)

THE VODALKA
Mysterious, unknown entities that watch the Ring from a distance. Almost nothing is known about these mysterious four, other than that they always shroud their bodies in a full-body cloak and always travel in a tight group of four. They are rumored to possess inhuman strength and abilities, but this has never been proven. Some even say they are not even human at all, and they may even be right.

Last edited by .sickling. on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:53 am

Name: Tsukirin Sial
Nicknames: Aura, Shredder, Rank 24
Race: Sial-clan auramancer
Abilities: Unlike most auramancers, the Sial clan isn’t able to read, see, or manipulate the auras of others. Their abilities turn their own aura into what can basically be called physical extensions of one’s own body. Having never been trained to use this technique, Tukirin can only form tendrils which may or may not have claws on the ends of them. Because her aura is a light pink (question her about it and she will kill you), it can usually be seen and avoided despite its ethereal appearance. Being that she has not reached full maturity for an auramancer yet, Tsukirin is only able to reach about five meters from her body with her auramancy. Also, while it might not take a lot of energy at first, the strain of controlling and materializing your aura for extended periods of time gets to be very tiring, and fighting with her body just isn’t Tsukirin’s style--meaning that she lacks physical strength.

Appearance: A good five foot nine, Tsukirin is anything but short. Despite her eating habits, forcing her aura to remain physical for extended periods of time burns a lot of calories and her metabolism is fast, so her body remains in its fairly slim figure. She does not, however, appear to possess any muscle as her auramancy does all the work for her.
~~~~Hair:: A fairly light purple that’s somewhat layered and reaches the center of her shoulder blades. Usually, Tsukirin keeps her hair in a ponytail to prevent much hassle.
~~~~Eyes:: A lovely shade of purple when her abilities are not in effect. While using her auramancy, they turn a deep pink.
~~~~Clothing:: One tattered black shirt that’s a little short for her body and now hugs her figure, a short black lace-up skirt that seems to be falling apart, and torn leggings that were looted from a dead opponent’s body a long time ago.
~~~~Other:: Several scars mark her collar bone and her back, and she has a number drawn onto her skin on her right shoulder..

History: A condemned criminal supposedly sentenced to death two and a half years ago for the trail of bodies she had gladly left behind her. Everyone assumed the girlish and weak-looking fighter would die within the first three fights she was in. They were so terrifyingly wrong. She was fast to adapt to the ring, and being that she was a killer simply because killing was easy and made her stronger, Tsukirin actually likes the fights to a certain extent, and once she got past the fact that she knew who she was eating, the auramancer actually felt right at home. She enjoys tormenting and humiliating her opponents before finishing them off and has been known to grin while ripping someone’s arms off. She only recently became rank 24 and seems to be glad enough for it. She was formerly rank 32, and the jump in rank has given her a larger cell and more freedoms. At the moment, she’s content with her new-found comforts, feeling like queen of the world, but what’s to keep her from wanting even more?
Role: Fighter
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:41 am

Name: Elrich Sanque (el-rik sawn-k)
Race: Human
Abilities: Can see the flow of mana without assistance of his eyes. His manacrafting would take about 15 seconds to make a small knife but the knife would only be solid for 5 seconds so completely worthless. 15 seconds in a fight could be the whole duration of it. Has a high body benefit. His ability to see without his eyes halves all of his benefits meaning he is a lower body benfit then Adelle. Though he is weaker than Adelle, he makes up for technique and skill. Blood has an extremely high concentration of mana so if he gets any in or close to his eyes, his ability to see mana becomes worthless. He can see darkness but blood acts like a flare or a spotlight to him, blocking his vision.

Appearance: 6'1" Not extremely muscular but still string looking
Hair: Dirty Blonde and distended
Eyes: Gold. His eyes are clouded over due to the fact he is blind in both eyes.
Clothing: Olive green tunic
Other: Scars on his chest and arms from rigorous training

History: Was born into the Sanque bloodline in a family that had a trend for giving birth to children with high body benefits. (Meaning once every three or four generations.) Elrich was the most recent one in this one branch. This branch trained their children rigorously but Elrich was born blind. He had a rare ability of his bloodline to be able to see mana without using his eyes which, unfortunately halved his benefits. Elrich was out on a personal three-day survival training when he was taken by the pit handlers. He tried to fend them off but he had brought no equipment with him and was unused to unarmed fighting.

EDIT: WOOHOO! I GOT APPPROVED!! YAY!

Last edited by DarkLink3603 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:08 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 4:51 am

Well, other than the missing name and rank, your character checks out pretty well. After you spruce up the name and rank, feel free to post I suppose. -nodnod-
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:08 am

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Name: Akito* (Real Name: Lantou Kiere)
Nicknames: Atou, Etou, Scab
Race: Lycan (There IS a difference BTW between Werewolves and Lycans!)
Abilities: Besides the wolf transformation? The ability track a person's exact position based entirely on smell. (YES THAT IS IT)

Appearance: thin and reminds the viewer that he doesn't get to eat much. (Kina hard to explain how a fighter gets to eat so well, especially a condemned one.)
~~~~Hair:: Crimson, Spiked back
~~~~Eyes:: Red
~~~~Clothing:: Bloodied Rags and a scarf tied at the neck (Looks like a tie?)
~~~~Other:: Has distinct prison tattoos on his left and right arms and a long scar across the right side of his face.
History: Discovered in an abandoned house south of the arena by a local venison merchant, Lantou was raised as a wolf, however, months later, the merchant was surprised to see that the wolf had been replaced by a toddler. Over the next decade, Lantou shifted back and forth between the human form and his wolf form. It wasn't until the merchant came home and cut himself did Akito discover his true potential. It was by his hand that he slayed his own foster father. As he reverted once again, instead of immense guilt and depression, he sank into a state of near insanity. By sunrise, there was nothing left of the town. Because of his brashness, blatant disregard for human customs, and control, he was chased out of tens of towns and villages. Realizing that if this continued, he would no longer be able to feed, he transpired to have a more gentlemanly approach to people and towns. He slicked back and cut his hair, and changed his clothes every now and then. This charade was successful until he had stumbled into the wrong household. Once again, he was shunned out of the town, and because of his mistake, word had soon gotten around about "The Gentleman Beast" He was caught 3 months later and forced into the ring. This was not the end of his story however. In fact, Akito enjoyed the fights he was given. He had also made a deal with one of the guards to let him feast on a live combatant during his fights. For this he would give the guard amnesty if he ever had to break out. But that would never happen....

Role: Fighter

Other info: I may make him loveably cynical if this gets accepted.

*Adopted this name to fit in with the bred fighters. He had changed his name to this because as he was being brought to the Pit, He saw a small mound with the name Akito written on a rotting stick. Once he found out that bred fighters had only one name, he took it upon himself to burrow as deep as he could into this gory heaven.

-Edit-
Whoops misread the rules! Sorry!

Last edited by Cram on Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding Alignments...)
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:20 am

Cram wrote:
Name: Atoki
Nicknames: Atou, Etou, Scab
Race: Lycan (There IS a difference BTW between Werewolves and Lycans!)
Abilities: Besides the wolf transformation? The ability track a person's exact position based entirely on smell.

Appearance: Buff, but not entirely hulking, a tad bulky though.
~~~~Hair:: Crimson, Spiked back
~~~~Eyes:: R: Red L:Green
~~~~Clothing:: Bloodied Rags
~~~~Other:: Has distinct prison tatoos on his left and right arms and a long scar across his face.
History: Discovered in an abandoned house south of the arena by a local venison merchant, Atoki was raised as a wolf, however, months later, the marchant was surprised to see that the wolf had been replaced by a toddler. Over the next decade, Atoki shifed back and forth between the human form and his wolf form. It wasn't until the maerchant came home and cut himself did Atoki discover his true potential. It was by his own hand that he slayed his own foster father. As he reverted once again, instead of immense guilt and depression, he sank into a state of near insanity. As he was cornered byt the town guards, he let out a fierce roar, and by sunrise, there was nothing left of the town. He has been wandering ever since and has killed countless people. Now he finds himself, finally at home where his king can kill and destroy without fear of being pursued. It is here that he wishes to stay and fill his endless bloodlust.

Other info: In case you haven't noticed, this guy is HAPPY about killing.

So is THIS good enough?

Sorry, no.

First: Nobody under rank 20. EVER.

Second: No orphan status unless they are a bred fighter.

That's it. VVO would like to have a word with you.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 7:25 am

Eeergh...I hate to be blunt, but did you read the rp rules?
I had an entire minitangent on "Try to keep dead parents to bred fighters" and "No characters rank 20 and under" D':
And yes, I am quite aware that lycan and werewolves are different. Couldn't point out EVERY difference on the spot, but I know most of them.

EDIT:: OR SICKLING CAN DO THAT FOR ME. ._.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 am

eheh
sorry! I was tired and cranky. 20 pages of Kumon are to blame
how a bout i just edit it to your specification
Just a few "stupid" questions
What is the LOWEST rank?
Where will the fights be held?
What makes a bred fighter not have parents?
How could Atoki have parents if he 1)killed his foster parents and 2) kills people for sheer fun?
How do people get sent/forced/picked to fight?
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:36 am

Cram wrote:
eheh
What is the LOWEST rank?
How could Atoki have parents if he 1)killed his foster parents and 2) kills people for sheer fun?

well, didn't expect you to get it on your first post

normally just putting the rank somewhere below 220 should be safe (since your character is new, even if you put down something like 75 you'd be pushing it, it can still be a killing machine however)

the fights are held in multiple arenas or rings, in a remote area in Isiya where many can be kidnapped and trapped in this fighting system, details are still being added on by VVO

I'm skipping the parents questions, VVO will answer that later (or someone else)

and they are litterally hurled into the arena, some go willingly, don't pick a fight and someone will pick one with you sort of world, that's the force, and if they can take out whatever is forcing them, that counts good enough as a fight, there's no other way, since none of these characters can just teleport out of nowhere (characters such as Res are bystanders, not actually part of the ring or arena system, although it's still Isiya, it's reccommended not to be using characters from other RPs)

forgive me if I'm wrong VVO
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:34 am

Well, I change it up a little and added SOME depth to the character. (Tough by VVO's standards, it's a puddle she can't get her feet wet in.) Also I can't come up with an appropriate serial killer title yet so deal with the currnet one.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:36 am

Cram wrote:
eheh
What is the LOWEST rank?

There is no lowest rank. Just nothing below 20.

Fights are held in one arena called the Pit, an infamous killing circle. It is a large circular area where people kill each other and monsters are released periodically.

Bred fighters are, well, bred fighters. They are born, then their parents are ruthlessly killed because they are no longer useful. Normal people are NOT captured and sent into the Pit: normal people have parents.

His real parents may be alive, but not in the Pit. Of course, you could just say that they were killed in the Pit.

People are captured by the pit handlers, mindless, indestructible brutes, and then thrown into the Pit.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Hein?
People usually aren't captured to be thrown in the pits though.
A majority of the fighters are condemned criminals and bred fighters. >_>
And bred fighter's parents aren't normally killed directly after giving birth ._.
The average case will be that the bred fighter's parents just die shortly afterwards because they're getting pretty old by the time they're considered being bred from.
And Cram::
I suppose perhaps your birth parents could be unknown and you could be a condemned criminal for killing your foster parents. ._. It's pushing it, but yeah, it works.
I'm probably forgetting to add things, but if I am, I'll explain more later.
I'm going to be making a giant profile post for a few NPCs later.
-le sigh-
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:33 pm

hey VVO. I want to put my character into a fight but I don't know whether I should wait for you to start it or if I can. I don't want to do somthing I shouldn't be doing
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:25 am

Eeeerrrr.
Well, just NPC a few nameless guards and throw yourself into a fight with another newbie or something I guess, since everyone else is in the infirmary. -shifty eyes-
If you want someone to fight against, I can NPC a newbie for you or something and you can feel free to semi-godmod to a reasonable extent.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:24 am

Name: Kalong Drorience
Nicknames: Doctor, Dragon-doctor, Little Drake
Race: Lung (think...asian dragon), but carries heavily diluted cubi blood (light based)
Abilities: While her original abilities (meaning those of her primary descent) are shrouded in mystery, it's no secret that Kalong freely uses anything that her succubus blood (she still wonders how she got any of that in her) gives her access to including her very, very limited shifting (it's actually limited between her natural form and an incomplete shift to a human form) and the much larger access to healing magic. While her spectrum of healing magic isn't as wide as perhaps a cherub's or a full-blooded succubus (light based, of course), it's quite potent due to the capacity a Lung has for magic. Of course, being that she's not a natural healer, the healing itself is very painful and saps Kalong's strength much faster than it does a creature that can heal naturally. Of course, to counter this, Kalong has taught herself basically every medical technique known in Isiya (750 years is a long time to practice!) and uses them in conjunction with her magic to keep her strength up. It's been rumored that she has the ability to bring someone back from the brink of death at the price of a few hours of awake-time, but Kalong has neither acknowledged or denied that she can. Also, like most Lungs, she displays a large amount of wisdom, but that could simply be the fact that she's lived for almost a thousand years.

Appearance: Standing at a height of 5'7 with a less-than-muscular build, Kalong is anything but intimidating. However, the way that she carries herself gives her an air of authority and a regal demeanor that most don't understand. Her frame and skin-tone make her seem frail, but Kalong is anything but that. While she may not be quite as strong physically as she is mentally, Kalong has mastered techniques taught to her by medics past to pin people twice her size and her knowledge of anatomy allows her to cause paralysis to limbs by applying pressure to certain points.
~~~~Hair:: Black, long, and extremely well kept, Kalong makes sure it's never hindering her performance.
~~~~Eyes:: Magenta, though they appear to rarely ever be fully open, they're still sharp and capable of keeping up with Kalong's standards of observation.
~~~~Clothing:: Generally seen in plain pale-green drab that doesn't compliment Kalong's figure very well and an overcoat of sorts with several pockets for herbs and whatnot. On occasion, she will don a plain white dress with subtle-yet-attractive designs.
~~~~Other:: Due to her incomplete shift from her original form to her human form (which causes not only her pale complexion but also the coloring of her eyes), Kalong's anter-like horns protrude from her head, though on a much smaller scale, of course. They are, interestingly enough, a pale ivory white, which contrasts sharply against her hair. Also, from the base of her neck down to her tail bone, there is a long, thin strip of sparkling white scales. Usually, they are only seen when her hair is out of the way, which isn't very often.

History:Like most of her kind, Kalong was born at the bottom of a large body of water. Unlike most of her kind, Kalong didn't want to stay there and took on a humanoid form to live on the surface despite complaints from her immediate family--none of which particularly wanted to see their darling daughter leave. However, leave the young one did and she wandered the lands, eventually getting herself caught in medicine and discovering her prowess with healing magics. Unfortunately, after some time, this time came to an end. Kalong was among the first fighters for the Ring, but after a few fights, a plague broke out among the fighters. Kalong's expertise in medicine was what saved what hadn't been killed in the first wave. Shortly after this, she was made into a "medic" of sorts for the Ring in cases of injury to the more popular fighters that took injury but were still living or for disease. Though she doesn't particularly like playing doctor to help the gruesome sport, Kalong has yet to leave her post. There are virtually no people that know that Kalong isn't actually 25.
Role: Medic
Other: She will not have constant posts like Tsukirin, thank you very much.
Race: Cherub
Abilities: Low-potency healing magic. There aren't many immediate or obvious drawbacks, but it's all he's capable of.

Appearance: Standing at about six feet, it's not hard to see that Ballisir isn't the shortest man alive. Thin and obviously not well-muscled, Ballisir looks to be past his prime, though most assume that it's his own will making him seem so old.
~~~~Hair:: Black and unkempt for the most part.
~~~~Eyes:: A light hazelnut brown, generally seen with a friendly expression.
~~~~Clothing:: Usually seen with the same style of clothing as Kalong, though he says he would rather wear something more interesting. It's assumed that Kalong enforces some sort of uniform in the infirmary to separate the patients from the doctors (though there are only two).
~~~~Other:: None in particular. Being a low-ranking cherub, Ballisir doesn't have wings or a glow or anything of the sort. He looks completely human as far as everyone's concerned.

History: Ballisir's past isn't a particularly interesting one. Being a low-ranking cherub, he's been living life as a human with healing magic. He was taken in by Kalong in the past few decades as a pupil of sorts. He helps her with her work, she teaches him more about healing. It's not much of a life, but it's better than being a fighter. Due to his lower potency magic and less-than-incredible knowledge on medical techniques, Ballisir's treatments usually take a day or two for the patient to fully recover.
Role: Medic
Other: He will not have constant posts.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 7:19 am

Cram wrote:
History: Discovered in an abandoned house south of the arena by a local venison merchant, Lantou was raised as a wolf, however, months later, the merchant was surprised to see that the wolf had been replaced by a toddler. Over the next decade, Lantou shifted back and forth between the human form and his wolf form. It wasn't until the merchant came home and cut himself did Atoki discover his true potential. It was by his hand that he slayed his own foster father. As he reverted once again, instead of immense guilt and depression, he sank into a state of near insanity. By sunrise, there was nothing left of the town. Because of his brashness, blatant disregard for human customs, and control, he was chased out of hundred of towns and villages. Realizing that if this continued, he would no longer be able to feed, he transpired to have a more gentlemanly approach to people and towns. He slicked back and cut his hair, and changed his clothes every now and then. This charade was succesful until he had stumbled into the wrong houshold. Once again, he was shunned out of the town, and because of his mistake, word had soon gotten around about "The Gentleman Beast" He was caught 3 months later and forced into the ring. This was not the end of his story however. In fact, Atoki enjoyed the fights he was given. He had also made a deal with one of the guards to let him feast on one of the felled combatants every day, to satisfy his blood lust. For this he would give the guard amnesty if he ever had to break out. But that would never happen...

This is probably the only thing irking me, and I know it's nitpicking, but in the Ring, every felled combatant (bar the diseased) is eaten for nutrients. It's pretty much the only thing anyone eats. But once you get that edited, your profile should be fine I think.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:11 am

HOW DO I MAKE HIM SEEM TOTALLY INSANE?! The whole "cannibal" angle was the only thing I had in mind.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:26 am

You could make him TRIPOLAR! xD
Just kidding 'bout that.
Uuuuh, well, you could make him eat his opponents while they still live. That would be pretty insane. ._.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:35 am

That was the idea at first...but I though it would count as god-modding so I decided not too. I will change it to that if everyone accepts it.
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:31 pm

>_> Well, since I'm probably the head honcho of this thread.
I'm going to give you the OK as long as you know where to draw the line between "fair" and "godmod".
Like...I don't think anyone's stupid enough to try eating a thing four times his/her size without killing it first. ._.
Try to keep the live eating to ranks 185+ or so I guess.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:16 am

WooHoo! Akito can now eat live opponents! The limit is a humanoid opponent with rank 185+!
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 am

Haha. ^^
Have fun with it. xD
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Name: Kaien
Nicknames: N/A(?)
Race: Vampire
Abilites:
~ Hyper-quick regeneration, reflexes, agility, and strength thanks to an ungodly metabolism. Unfortunately, this metabolism grants him the natural lifespan of a fly, so his diet must incorporate fresh blood in order to keep himself alive. He doesn't need to drink too much, but "not too much" usually means draining another person to the bone.
~ Immunity to light. Unlike certain races of vampire, sunlight does not harm him.

Appearance: He is tall, long, and slender, and also extremely pale. He absolutely doesn't look like his body can host such incredible speed/strength he actually possesses. His power greatly differs from his natural appearance, which gives him the element of surprise against most. Unlike some vampires, he does not glitter.
~ Hair:: Jet-black, unnaturally black.
~ Eyes:: Red: All vampires like him have this frighteningly red shade of color for their eyes.
~ Clothing:: Rags, but they're the most fashionable rags he's been able to procure. He has the tattered remains of a black shirt, which still fits him without revealing (too) much, and some gray pants in actually reasonably good condition.
~ Other:: He has very sharp canine teeth. He was born with them.

History: Kaien was born in extreme poverty in the small vampire community of Holstead. Holstead was a particularly nasty vampire town: they constantly went out to hunt on fresh prey, which usually involved small neighboring human towns. However, in Holstead, Kaien lived a perfectly normal childhood life as a vampire. He was taught to only feed when necessary, but since Kaien always seemed to be hungry, he took little heed to this warning. When he eventually came of age, he was allowed to hunt with the rest of his vampire brethren. He continued this lifestyle for 6 years, until the human community they preyed on retaliated with unprecedented military force. His family and pack was killed, and Kaien was captured, one of the few survivors. Not willing to execute him (it wasn't enough of a punishment), the humans tossed Kaien into the Pit. Unfortunately for them, he's enjoyed it ever since with all of these fresh bodies.
Role: Fighter, Corpse Cleanup Committee
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:36 am

LOL KAIEN!
-immediately thinks of Kaien Shiba from Bleach-
TEE-HEE.
Well, he looks decently underpowered.
But seriously, what's with people and vampires? D':
-outgrew that phase a while back-
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:47 am

VVO-The obsessor wrote:

But seriously, what's with people and vampires? D':

I HAD NO OTHER IDEAS, 'KAY? GET IT, GOT IT, GOOD.
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:41 am

did u kill chelli?!?! plz say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Sad sadface
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Lulz at Darklink's distress xD
and lulz at sickling's response. :'P
I hate my mom right now.
-supposed to be going to San Diego, but is at mom's office instead-
Seriously, wtf. -fumefumerant-
Can't even work on Cyrra D':
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:56 am

Name: Centellia Lanir Randochlis/Falikta
Nicknames: Laney, Cen-Cen (parents), Falikta (dark lord), Methellis (others)
Race: skin-walker
Abilities:
source 1
source 2

Disguise master – capable of creating and fitting to any disguise without her magical prowess. Often used over her skin-walker powers. Centellia is prone to the weaknesses of her species, and as such chooses to prevent the revelation of her “race”.

Perfect lie – Centellia is gifted with the ability to give the perfect lie. She will not give any symptoms of nervousness. It is assumed that she has been given this because of her instinctive nature. Her ability to lie is so perfected that her body doesn’t even give the telltale signs of a falsity.

Appearance:: Her true form is unknown to any but her own. Originally a moderately attractive woman. She had the basic, pleasant build of a well-fed individual, though her muscles were sculpted in such a way that made her appear to be a little on the overly-slender side. However, it appears that Centellia may have forgotten her original form. She favors attractive forms and shifts to her liking. Currently, she takes on the form of a well-endowed woman with an hour-glass body shape. Wide-hipped and decently-sized in the chest.
~~~~Hair:: Originally a light shade of brown and fell in curls and waves. Currently pin-straight and black.
~~~~Eyes:: Originally a forest green. Currently they are the only unchanged part of her body.
~~~~Clothing:: Constantly changing. Currently wearing a long dress that hugs to her form and has high-cut slits at the side of her thighs (given to her by the dark lord and worn for only that reason). She is always wearing several pieces of simple jewelry that is made of skins and the like.
~~~~Other:: any other marks she may have had are either forgotten or covered.

History: A skin-walker only comes to be through the murder of their own. Centellia was once the average girl, or at least, as average as being a reincarnated hero could be. Since her young age, she had a fascination with the art of disguise and other things like that. Unfortunately, she was reborn as the base of the soul that she once was. This caused her to be filled with the vices that once filled the traitor before her, and so she was selfish. When she chanced across the idea of a skin-walker, Centellia was instantly enamored in it. The girl was only sixteen at the time of her discovery. About a year or two later, she brought the knife to her mother and killed her. There was a grin on her face as she licked the blood off the blade. That same day, she murdered her father and all her immediate family. That day, she became a skin-walker and then left to murder anyone else that had her name in her own self-defense.

It wasn’t until the string of murders closed in on those that might prove to be of worth to the dark lord that Centellia was given any notice. She was to be taken care of in the same way that most others would have in the same way that others would have been. Captured. Tortured for information. Killed. They were planning on it, too, but the girl was smart. She took on animal forms to escape her fate, and the dark lord found that the girl might have had her uses. Eventually, there was a trap formed for her, and Centellia was captured.

At that point in time, she was given two choices. She could either join the dark lord, or she would be killed. Now, normally this threat would have made people join sides with the dark lord, but Centellia only laughed, knowing full well that a skin-walker couldn’t be killed naturally in their human form. Eventually, she struck a deal with the dark lord. She would serve the ruler, and in return, she would be givenfree reign over what she wanted to do in the land at any and all times. That was years ago, and now Centellia has grown to be one of the dark lord’s closest and most-employed agents, though nobody knows her real name as it is. The dark lord has given Centellia a new name, but that is not the name that she is called by others as she believes it is her true name.
Role: the traitor

Last edited by VVO-The obsessor on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cirinthasx
Cirinthasx

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Name: Deseris Ferre
Nicknames: Deseris or Ferre. That's all he'll accept.
Race: Wyvern of the blood
Abilities:
Superior strength - Wyverns of the blood are extremely powerful in their own right, especially in strength. Being that their strength doesn't change in proportion to their body, Deseris possesses superhuman strength in his human form. Unfortunately, as a downside, human bodies can't often keep up with the strength a wyvern possesses, so he is likely to overtax his human muscles if he forgets his limits.

Wyvern form - All wyverns of the blood have two forms. Their human form and their natural wyvern form. Being that Deseris is only twenty-six, his wyvern form isn't quite full grown. More like about the one third mark. His wyvern form possesses the same attributes as an average wyvern, but being as wyverns of the blood are very underpopulated, the fact that he can choose between forms is pretty impressive. Deseris can only shift between forms twice every hour.

Linked growth - For some inexplicable reason, Deseris is linked to the heroes in growth and power. As the heroes grow stronger so too does Deseris. Deseris himself has yet to realize this connection.

Appearance: Tall and extremely well endowed muscle-wise, Deseris stands at about 6'2" and has the look of a man in his prime. He's tanned and gifted with a body that most people would kill for...which isn't to say that he didn't. His true form is that of a medium sized wyvern with deep crimson scales and golden eyes. His true form is wide-winged and quadripedal in form.
~~~~Hair:: Short and fairly unkempt, his hair is a unique shade of deep crimson that borders onto deep brown.
~~~~Eyes:: Gold and sharp and piercing. There has never really been a sign of wavering weakness within them.
~~~~Clothing:: Generally clad in a leather vest, a crimson tunic with yellow edges, and chain-mail leggings and heavy combat boots.
~~~~Other:: Has a red marking in between his shoulder blades that marks him for the wyvern he is and a long scar down his back from a particularly nasty incident with a warrior in his youth.

History: Deseris was reincarnated a little on the early side, and lived a rather pleasant life with his family. Unfortunately, his family was part of an active rebellion against the dark lord, and it wasn't long before his parents were captured. In an attempt to save themselves, his parents sacrificed the child that wasn't really theirs to the dark lord. The dark lord, seeing Deseris for what he was, decided to bind him to the dark lord's bidding. Unable to bend his personality and actions, the dark lord was only able to bind Deseris's actions. It was from this moment on that Deseris was made into the dark lord's guard.

He was there when Centellia was taken by the dark lord, and instantly he formed a vast dislike towards her and her morals. The two have lead a not-so-friendly rivalry towards each other since then, but they know that killing each other will probably be a bad idea. Deseris doesn't really like Centellia due to his upright nature, but the two have been known to work together in terrorizing a village or two that happened to be trying to rise against the dark lord.
Role: the guardian
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Lulz. Yew restrained yourself, yay!
It's fine, accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character/Judgment thread (VVO)   Character/Judgment thread (VVO) Empty

Back to top Go down

Character/Judgment thread (VVO)
Page 1 of 1