Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Empty
PostSubject: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:49 pm

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Uhhh... What blue sign?
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:32 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
Uhhh... What blue sign?
r u stupid? seriously? the blue sign in the front of the school that say titans on it!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:52 pm

OH I thought he meant a street sign, something like the Stop sign, ya know?

Sheesh, calm down Cram.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:59 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
OH I thought he meant a street sign, something like the Stop sign, ya know?
me ---------v
++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. 120px-Facepalm1
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 pm

Dude you're taking this too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:08 pm

Drag3ndz wrote:
Dude you're taking this too seriously.
kay im done
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:48 pm

I'll see if I can make it at two, if I can't it's cause I'm halloween shopping or working, mostly the first one since I really really need those pants and jacket soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:28 am

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:42 am

deodardave wrote:
wow, those sigs are really annoying the second time.
kudo, if you cant come at 2, get to the canyon yourself

I'll do what I can
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:45 am

deodardave wrote:
whose sig pray tell? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:49 am

Cram wrote:
deodardave wrote:
whose sig pray tell? Twisted Evil

well your sig is the largest (yeah i have no fear in making these things straightforward :p)
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:56 am

how long will we be gone on that day?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:18 am

most likely a few hours, 7 latest?

last time we only went till 5 since I had to be home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 am

We could meet earlier...

Say... 12 at noon?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:16 am

can we go at 12 instead? i need to be home at 6
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 3:42 am

Actually, I WILL be able to make it on Sunday. Yays.

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Choices
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:04 am

Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:33 pm

deodardave wrote:
TWELVE IT IS
we need to tell G___E (im not going to use all of her name)
someone call her
is there anyone else who is comming?

easier way is The Enrichment Center, ah crap 12?! alright, I'll try to tell .sickling. quick since I just told him 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:01 am

Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:13 am

Well just to let you know Friday's actually Halloween. While everyone's going to the party, good luck contacting me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:07 am

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:31 am

psht i get out at 11:25 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:44 pm

Cram wrote:
psht i get out at 11:25 Very Happy

so does Drag3ndz for having no 0 period
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1