Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.

Go down 
+2
.sickling.
Pikachu
6 posters

WHOS Going To Win
DDD
++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. I_vote_lcap17%++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Pikachu
++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. I_vote_lcap17%++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Everyone
++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. I_vote_lcap33%++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
The Admin
++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. I_vote_lcap33%++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Empty
PostSubject: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 11:42 pm

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 am

Sunny day Boosts in fire attack power, so I choose Blazekin and use flamethrower. Since Blazekin has the BEST stats out of all the Hoenen Starters, I believe it'd ONE HIT KO your roserade.

In your face.
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 am

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Charizard
Charizard! Use Fire Blast!
It's SUPER effective!
Roserade fainted!
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:06 am

.sickling. wrote:
++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Charizard
Charizard! Use Fire Blast!
It's SUPER effective!
Roserade fainted!

No cheating, I won first.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:22 am

++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Cramawesome
ADMIN USED BAN HAMMER! IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE! everybody fainted! (including the trainers)
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:34 am

Cram wrote:
++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Cramawesome
ADMIN USED BAN HAMMER! IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE! It failed epicly and Cram fainted!

What was that?
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:46 am

no, i'm not trying to spam, i'm simply trying to get ppl to see my thread which needs to be seen....

guys please see my new thread under school and homework. it's labeled very important! urgent! yb will.... something....
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:02 am

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:03 am

.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:
ADMIN USED BAN HAMMER! IT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE! It failed epicly and Cram fainted!

What was that?
its mah ability
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:03 am

deodardave wrote:
GO SEDRA!++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Ani230

Go Parisect! ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Ani047

SEADRA USED SURF! BLAZIKIN/CHARIZARD FAINTED

PARISECT GAINED HP BY DRY SKIN

PARISECT USED SPORE! NEXT POKEMON IS ASLEEP

Sorry, that's Kingdra. Please try again.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:05 am

Cram wrote:
.sickling. wrote:
Cram wrote:

What was that?
its mah ability

I think he's refering to the "It failed epicly and Cram fainted!" portion XD
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:07 am

okay who the fuck did that? i will fucking ban whoever did that this instant if i dont see it changed! i am being serious here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:25 am

Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 3:48 am

Cram wrote:
okay who the fuck did that? i will fucking ban whoever did that this instant if i dont see it changed! i am being serious here!
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:35 am

Cram wrote:

I changed your QUOTE, not the actual post. No harm done.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:39 am

thats a level 1M warning! let that be a lesson to you!
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:53 am

Cram wrote:
thats a level 1M warning! let that be a lesson to you!

.....You don't understand, do you?

I'm editing my OWN post. I am NOT modifying your post in any way, shape, or form.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:02 am

hmmm fine fine fine even though you did edit a quote, ill let it slide just this once... just dont do it again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 am

Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:39 pm

Cram wrote:

dude, he edited it while quoting you, and only as jest so, no mod powers needed to do that
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:20 am

deodardave wrote:
I Came for a pokemon battle and found a human-battle

The only moves people would actually know would be:

Tackle
Take down
Mega Punch
Mega kick

Anything easy to imintate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 12:35 am

Pikachu wrote:
deodardave wrote:
I Came for a pokemon battle and found a human-battle

The only moves people would actually know would be:

Tackle
Take down
Mega Punch
Mega kick

Anything easy to imintate.

body slam, quick attack, faint attack, Hi Jump Kick (includes recoil), karate chop, dynamicpunch (with MUCH less accuracy, and the accuracy is already at 50% which is pretty low), and Hyper Beam (SHOOP DA WHOOP)
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 am

Judgment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:07 am

Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:17 am

i know hyperbeam, flamethrower, thunderbolt, and eat taco
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:50 am

Last edited by deodardave on Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:10 am

NO my move is both in one! EAT TACO get it?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:25 am

Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:26 am

deodardave wrote:
but what if you wanted to use spit up?

Cram has no room for Spit Up, therefore he only uses Stockpile and Swallow.
However, he may delete a move for "Evoke Persona."
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:29 am

no no no eat taco is heal move it heals 30% of missing hp
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:32 am

Cram wrote:
no no no eat taco is heal move it heals 30% of missing hp

PITIFUL! Recover heals 50%...
Eat Taco will be the worst heal move in Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:36 am

yes but it doesnt cost any pp and powers up flamethrower
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:18 am

Oh...kay...
I WANNA JOIN IN TOO!
I would probably know the moves...
  • Night slash
    Sing (or screech XD)
    Swords dance (again, XD)
    Crunch

And I guess my ability would be limber...or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:41 am

I guess I'll make a serious one.

Sickeral (hint hint)
Type: Fighting/Dark
Pokedex description: Although its frail body might suggest otherwise, Sickeral is incredibly powerful and is prone to turning on its Trainer at any moment.
Ability: Extreme Focus (This Pokemon cannot fall asleep)
Stats:
HP: 45 (max. 294)
Attack: 230 (max. 614)
Defense: 40 (max. 196)
Sp. Attack: 30 (max. 169)
Sp. Defense: 20 (max. 152)
Speed: 150 (max. 438)

Preferred Moveset:

Close Combat
Crunch
Ice Punch
Dark Void

EVs: 4 HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed

Hits incredibly hard, incredibly fast, but incredibly fragile, Sickeral will be a tough cookie to use. It basically dies to any medium powered move in the game, meaning switch-ins will be very difficult. Thankfully, its 230 base Attack and 150 base Speed allow it to overcome its abysmal defenses. Close Combat and Crunch, its main STAB (Same-Type-Attack-Bonus) will kill absolutely anything that doesn't resist them, Ice Punch covers the oh-so-annoying Flying/Dragon type Pokemon, such as Rayquaza and Dragonite, and Dark Void disables any counters that the opponent might switch in. Using Sickeral relies on attacking the opponent and hoping they don't strike back.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:43 pm

.sickling. wrote:
deodardave wrote:
but what if you wanted to use spit up?

Cram has no room for Spit Up, therefore he only uses Stockpile and Swallow.
However, he may delete a move for "Evoke Persona."

Correction, I'M the one who needs to delete a move for Evoke Persona

So...

Name: Sunshine (Are you happy Kiki/Phantomphan!?!?!)

Moveset:

-Evoke Persona (Do I even NEED to explain this one?)
-Hyper Beam (SHOOP DA WHOOP, needs no recharge under Serious)
-Judgement (or Armeggeddon to be used after Evoke Persona, unless Mood is serious)
-Extreamespeed (Cause I AM that freakin fast)

(Neutral Mood) Stats:
HP: 140 (max. 294)
Attack: 180 (max. 614)
Defense: 20 (max. 196)
Sp. Attack: 70 (max. 169)
Sp. Defense: 10 (max. 152)
Speed: 420 (max. 438)

Ability: Persona Shift, Mood changes ALL Stats and Type, Serious increases everything by 20 (except speed, no change)

Wow I'm cheap
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:58 am

Name : God

Moves :
Lock on
Sheercold

Ability:
Wonderguard

Type:
n/a

Nothing is super effective. I win.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:33 am

Pikachu wrote:
Name : God

Moves :
Lock on
Sheercold

Ability:
Wonderguard

Type:
n/a

Nothing is super effective. I win.

God uses Sheer Cold!
Rattata hung on using Focus Sash!
Rattata used Endeavor!
Rattata used Quick Attack!
God fainted!
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:38 am

Michael's redone moveset

Hyperbeam
Armageddon
Recover
Virus Breath (does 25% of total hp dmg)
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:44 am

Cram wrote:
Michael's redone moveset

Hyperbeam
Armageddon
Recover
Virus Breath (does 25% of total hp dmg)

Armageddon
Type: Fire
Category: Special
Base Power: 200
Accuracy: 90
Effect: Deals massive damage, but lowers user's Sp. Attack by 6 stages after use.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 am

umm armageddon is an ultimate attack it does 9999 damage from where i got it. regarless of def. its almighty damage
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 5:10 am

Cram wrote:
umm armageddon is an ultimate attack it does 9999 damage from where i got it. regarless of def. its almighty damage

Now, that wouldn't be fair in the world of Pokemon, would it?
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:20 pm

yes but it requires all pp and all but one hp. seeing as how the attack is slow, i could only use it if i had gone agains something slower than me
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Cram wrote:
yes but it requires all pp and all but one hp. seeing as how the attack is slow, i could only use it if i had gone agains something slower than me

and how many things would be slower than you? (sorry but you just set yourself up for that)
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:49 am

Kudo wrote:
Cram wrote:

dude, he edited it while quoting you, and only as jest so, no mod powers needed to do that
heh i 4 got to answer this.... fine i overreacted...by a very sizeable integer. But still

NERD RAGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time.   ++DELETE++<please delete all my post and then delete me as a member when you have time. Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1