Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MISSION STATEMENT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

MISSION STATEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: MISSION STATEMENT!   MISSION STATEMENT! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:57 am

Okay, so it's been a busy year.

A year full of silent working and planning. Now, it's time to kick this project into action.

OBJECTIVE:

To make this game better than the Flash RPG: Sinjid: Shadow of the Warrior. (Don't know what it is? Google it) This game will also be in Flash.

We will make this happen.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

MISSION STATEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSION STATEMENT!   MISSION STATEMENT! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 am

first things first, get photoshop

as I will be working on many of the concepts and such I will need to digitalize my work, I'll try to get zandyne to torrent photoshop for me
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

MISSION STATEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSION STATEMENT!   MISSION STATEMENT! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 am

Second things second, we need to be able to obtain the Flash program. Torrenting it as well is probably the easiest way to go, seeing as it has a steep price tag.

New music awaits! I haven't uploaded any files yet... but you'll find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

MISSION STATEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSION STATEMENT!   MISSION STATEMENT! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:23 am

Also I have a failsafe, if the game thing fails we could make a VN (Visual Novel) without all the battles. (Less fun, but more in depth in terms of relationships and story)
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

MISSION STATEMENT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSION STATEMENT!   MISSION STATEMENT! Empty

Back to top Go down

MISSION STATEMENT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RPG/TextRPG Forum :: Chronicles of Templaria (Cram's RPG)-
Jump to: