Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you playing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

What games are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Currently, I'm playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Left 4 Dead 2, and a little of Metal Gear Online.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 pm

Pokemon Soul Silver, Shin Megami Tensai: Devil Survivors, Touhou Hisoutensoku (aka Unthinkable Natural Law)

Stuff on the Wii like Persona 2 is on hold for a little while, PS2 stuff too (Nocturne, .hack//G.U., Persona 4)
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:19 am

New Super Mario Bros. Wii is on hold until I got friends to play with. I find that "way" more enjoyable by stepping on James to his pitfall/fireball of doom watching James tick off Cram having my friends help me discover Star Coins throughout the game. I'm currently at World 5.

Metal Gear Online, I already got what I want by farming. (Heaven Trooper) There's not much else for me to get in MGO. Konami fixed the farming system by having less Reward Points at each Prize Match during their Emergancy update. (200 RWD per DM in EX rooms.)

I'm currently playing Metroid Prime Trilogy (very big game as it is a dual-layered Wii game) and Left 4 Dead 2, and Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations on a certain device.

I'll complete The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story some other time.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing?   What games are you playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing?
Page 1 of 1