Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lolTwilight

Go down 
+2
Cram
.sickling.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: lolTwilight   lolTwilight EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:38 pm

A sappy love story between a pedophile vampire (over 100 years old) and a clueless human girl. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolTwilight   lolTwilight EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 11:39 pm

every 10 year old girls dream come true. how disgusting. plus if the vampire gets the girl knocked up, then the kid'll die once (s)he hits the sunlight. Also do vampires operate like plants, cause i remember in underworld the lycans kiled vampires with UV bullets so what the EFFF?
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolTwilight   lolTwilight EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 12:23 am

Cram wrote:
every 10 year old girls dream come true. how disgusting. plus if the vampire gets the girl knocked up, then the kid'll die once (s)he hits the sunlight. Also do vampires operate like plants, cause i remember in underworld the lycans kiled vampires with UV bullets so what the EFFF?

the problem is that they live in Seattle so there IS no sunlight to hit the child

and besides that sunlight.."Don't underestimate us MODERN vampires! We got over the whole sunlight thing generations ago."
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

Number of posts : 269

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolTwilight   lolTwilight EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:44 am

How would a vampire even have a kid? I mean...their heart doesn't exactly pump blood there anymore...

-stabbed for innuendo-
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolTwilight   lolTwilight EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 3:46 am

VVO-The obsessor wrote:
How would a vampire even have a kid? I mean...their heart doesn't exactly pump blood there anymore...

-stabbed for innuendo-

Just because they don't have flowing blood doesn't mean they CAN'T have an erection Very Happy /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolTwilight   lolTwilight EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 am

i hate the new vampires. i can understand if it's an explanation (i.e. dracula was very allergic to garlic, lol 8D jk XD) but 'modern vamps' are inferior to the original.

but it is fun trying to make up 'explanations'

i.e.;
~ dracula had a bad experience with the sun and now has a phobia of it
~ vamps move from their hometown to the other side of the world so they're used to (i.e.) tokyo time instead of new york time
~ (my personal fave) 'dracula was a first-generation wannabee who was deathly allergic to garlic and had a bad experience with sunlight. now go back to your algebra homework. you want to pass sophmore year or not?'
-from a random story idea of mine (DO NOT TAKE OR SET WILL HAUNT YOU!)
~ dracula had a weak heart (thusly only needed to be stabbed with a stake and head chopped off to be fully dead)
i say you take OUT the heart and burn it! muahhhahhaahaha! 8D lol sugar rush

it is fun to make up your own reasons, but again, the original is usually the best. keep that in mind, mortals! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
magpie
magpie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-30

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: what i learned...   lolTwilight EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:03 pm

life lessons learned from watching twilight:
1.ALWAYS sleep with pants on. you never know when your creepy stalker vampire will break into your room
2. wearing $110 sunglasses to cover maybe 15% of your face, thereby making you infinitely hotter, is a great tactic for blending in.
3. voice-over narration is NEVER good idea
4. when you're hot you can get away with murder, literally, and everyone will still love you.
5. arizona airports allow you to bring your favorite cactus on a plane (but you may have to buy it a ticket), which is pretty cool, seeing as i can't get through LAX with a bottle of lotion.
6. hiding out in a mostly- transparent mansion is a smart way of confusing an angry mob, should they choose to come after you and your Undead family.
7. being a self-centered, whiny, egotistical b*itch is a good way to attract your dream guy. try it.
8. necrophilia/pedophilia is ok as long as its consensual.

what did you guys learn?
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolTwilight   lolTwilight EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:50 am

magpie wrote:
1.ALWAYS sleep with pants on. you never know when your creepy stalker vampire will break into your room
2. wearing $110 sunglasses to cover maybe 15% of your face, thereby making you infinitely hotter, is a great tactic for blending in.
4. when you're hot you can get away with murder, literally, and everyone will still love you.
5. arizona airports allow you to bring your favorite cactus on a plane (but you may have to buy it a ticket), which is pretty cool, seeing as i can't get through LAX with a bottle of lotion.
6. hiding out in a mostly- transparent mansion is a smart way of confusing an angry mob, should they choose to come after you and your Undead family.
7. being a self-centered, whiny, egotistical b*itch is a good way to attract your dream guy. try it.

what did you guys learn?

I learned that Edward can magically make pants disappear. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolTwilight   lolTwilight EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:50 am

.sickling. wrote:
magpie wrote:

what did you guys learn?

I learned that Edward can magically make pants disappear. 'Nuff said.

I didn't know you thought that way XD *stabbed* jk

I learned...that if at least you're going to attempt to make something like this...screw the modern type of vampire, just call it something completely different! (they can still drink blood) like a...a...*fails to make slightly original name*

I learned Bella needs an umbrella....and that I don't like Dragonball Z baseball...and that all of the characters tend to be extreamly guillible...and that the author must've been insane to turn it into a vampire novel after writing HALF of the first book...wait, I already knew that last one
Back to top Go down
magpie
magpie

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-12-30

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: yes, i do think like that...and that.   lolTwilight EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:14 am

very good, class.
also remember, the key to world domination is amazingly disheveled hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lolTwilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolTwilight   lolTwilight Empty

Back to top Go down

lolTwilight
Page 1 of 1