Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Empty
PostSubject: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:51 am

Dammit kudo, you get this on your chopshop wii and we will play it with you. WE WILL PLAY IT HARD
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:21 am

...Man you're late. Kudo and Seventhfonist already have theirs on their Wii. Why else would they mod it in the first place?

Also, Brawl+ is fun. I just can't help but feel that it defeats the purpose of Brawl.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:40 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
...Man you're late. Kudo and Seventhfonist already have theirs on their Wii. Why else would they mod it in the first place?

Also, Brawl+ is fun. I just can't help but feel that it defeats the purpose of Brawl.

And once again because NO ONE FUCKING TOLD ME.
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Old new is old... but... some characters are extremely broken in Melee Brawl. *COUGHCOUGHCAPTAINFALCONISTIER1COUGHCOUGH*
Back to top Go down
seventhfonist425
Regular poster
Regular poster
seventhfonist425

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 pm

I'll show YOU broken!

That's right. This is Brawl Minus. Any contact with Captain Falcon's knee makes him say "Yes!", grabs make him say "Come on!" and UpB makes him say "Show me your moves!" before saying "Yes!" You need to play it for yourself to see how broken it is.

Brawl + is just for people who preferred it more like how it was in Melee is all. I like both. but I'm better in the current game. I don't play Brawl + often either, I haven't had anyone to have a Brawl + match with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU   FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Empty

Back to top Go down

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For Fun :: Videogames!-
Jump to: