Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About CS3 and Flash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

About CS3 and Flash Empty
PostSubject: About CS3 and Flash   About CS3 and Flash EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am

I've been thinking about getting some training from Zan about using photoshop and flash to animate, so I'm torrenting photoshop right off the bat and I'll start scanning stuff in. The first project I wanna work on is something from CoT. I'm voting for the chibi version of the battle stance of the MC. Other possible votes are the Harlequin stances or even just a simple animation of an attack.

I'll try to learn how to make .gifs first and then we can work from there.
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: About CS3 and Flash   About CS3 and Flash EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 2:09 am

This sounds like a good idea: but first things first. You're going to have to start with the basics.

Walk cycle is probably the easiest thing next to idling, but is the most important, so you should start with that first.

Also, you can put .gifs into Flash?
Back to top Go down
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405

PostSubject: Re: About CS3 and Flash   About CS3 and Flash EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 am

hey, if it helps any, i have cs4 photoshop and flash on my laptop. randy has copies of both programs, and he may be able to lend it to you.
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: About CS3 and Flash   About CS3 and Flash EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 5:49 am

kiki.i wrote:
hey, if it helps any, i have cs4 photoshop and flash on my laptop. randy has copies of both programs, and he may be able to lend it to you.

That would be incredible. Cram hasn't had any luck torrenting Flash. Do you know which version of Flash it is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About CS3 and Flash   About CS3 and Flash Empty

Back to top Go down

About CS3 and Flash
Page 1 of 1