Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE

Go down 
+3
Pikachu
.sickling.
Cram
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE Empty
PostSubject: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 9:22 am

Well, FF13, they copied SMT GLORIOUSLY and still fail at story, with all the gameplay mechanics already created for them, you would think that they would work on the story. Refer to Zandyne for the details on this atrocity. OR go to the Game FAQS boards in PS3 and go to the FF13 board and look for my topic on it.
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:24 pm

Well, since your family is basically the intellectual coven of anything Shin Megami Tensei, I'll believe it. I didn't expect teenagers to be running around rampant in FFXIII, or demons.

If you're passionately shooting down FFXIII, could you explain at least a few of the problems you encountered? Why do I have to refer to zandyne (TIER THREE WIND SPELL RAWR) or search through over 900 pages of topics in a board for some examples?

FFVII was really the only Final Fantasy game with good story, really, so you couldn't really expect that much, could you? Right. FF10-13 stories's suck, then.

You didn't say anything about the gameplay. I'm assuming it's good.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:37 pm

.sickling. wrote:
Well, since your family is basically the intellectual coven of anything Shin Megami Tensei, I'll believe it. I didn't expect teenagers to be running around rampant in FFXIII, or demons.

If you're passionately shooting down FFXIII, could you explain at least a few of the problems you encountered? Why do I have to refer to zandyne (TIER THREE WIND SPELL RAWR) or search through over 900 pages of topics in a board for some examples?

FFVII was really the only Final Fantasy game with good story, really, so you couldn't really expect that much, could you? Right. FF10-13 stories's suck, then.

You didn't say anything about the gameplay. I'm assuming it's good.

FINAL FANTASY IS OVER RATED, THEREFORE IT SUCKS.

Just kidding, I don't care for Final Fantasy.

I thought Final Fantasy 8 had a good storyline... or at least critics said so .-.
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 am

Final Fantasy IS overrated, but it's by no means a terrible franchise. FFVII is the most overrated of them all, but frankly, it deserved the hype. It's a good game. FFVIII was almost the same thing as FFVII.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:22 am

Final Fantasy VII was a good game at its time, but this is the modern times.

And Cram, you still have not provided your back-up on what you are talking about. How did Final Fantasy XIII copy a Shen Migami Tensei game? (Screw the spelling.)

Sickling, Cram just hates the Final Fantasy games because he hates how Final Fantasy breaks *too* many realistic laws. Mostly the names, armor, and personalities. He always looks at one side of the coin, so I wouldn't bother trying to argue with him.

I have yet to download Final Fantasy VIII on the Playstation Network.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 6:12 pm

FFVII was obviously pretty good, otherwise it wouldn't have gotten the hype it did. It has to have SOMETHING to get all that hype, then again, this could easily be wrong (just look at Twilight).

FFXIII I have not seen much about, I'll check it out later.

Keep in mind FFVI is my favorite since it actually kept me entertained enough to FINISH the freaking thing unlike any of the others (actually FFVII wasn't finished due to technical difficulties, but I liked it while it lasted).

Overall they're ok, but not the best stuff out there, at all.

As far as ripping...Final Fantasy has been around since 1987, SMT 1992.

After doing the SMALLEST bit of looking, is this the one zandyne referred to as the game with Cloud simply with pink hair and boobs?

EDIT: Also, checked the boards, there are hundreds of pages of topics, and I have no way of knowing which one is yours. We're not you so you can't expect us to just KNOW your username there. Pick it out if we see it? Maybe, but the number of pages is against that. Still, did you even play through FFXIII? The entire game? I know you've gone through some SMT games so critique/comment away on those, but you've looked into basically shit on FF as far as I'm concerned besides character design (which yes, is always ridiculous).
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:38 pm

kay kay...

1) the Perso-I MEAN EDOLANS are formed from the corresponding characteristics of the users' psyches. (Where have I heard this before?) Not only that, but they still have the same old summons like Shiva (My bad, Shiva SISTERS) probably a friggin ifrit, and a bahamut that looks completely off from its original form and more like a person rather than a dragon. (Remeber SMT Lucifer?Went from Unimaginable horrific demon to a giggling little pissant) Then Summons also require a "battle" which involves besting it or whatever/ convincing it (Devil Summoner+Raidou Kuzonoha= 'Nuff said)

2) Gameplay, the AI system plays like P3 with their "Select a tactic and watch me fail at it" or Paradigm shift system. And they even stole the One More! thing from SMT, good example is when you hit a fire enemy with an Ice attack, it crits and the enemy falls down, one can then ATTACK FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE.

3) Remember the sphere grid? Well that was actually scarily similar to the Magatama grid except eighteen point five times more annoying. Well its back and now instead of committing genocide on Cactaurs for Spheres, you can now use your Exp for it! Just like the magatama grid.

Final points?

1) Impossible Kudo. Game isn't out yet!

2) Story will sucks monkey balls, so we all agree on that

3) It could be an awesome game, but it will be from borrowed concepts.

4) The fact that their names are fucking elements bugs me the crap out. (Seriously, When with the name 'Lightning' ever be catchy? It sounds like they are just frickin' trying too hard.)

5) I sense a terrible omen with the magat- I MEAN SPHERE GRID system. It sucked in the other games, it'll suck in this one.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:46 pm

Cram wrote:
kay kay...

1) the Perso-I MEAN EDOLANS are formed from the corresponding characteristics of the users' psyches. (Where have I heard this before?) Not only that, but they still have the same old summons like Shiva (My bad, Shiva SISTERS) probably a friggin ifrit, and a bahamut that looks completely off from its original form and more like a person rather than a dragon. (Remeber SMT Lucifer?Went from Unimaginable horrific demon to a giggling little pissant) Then Summons also require a "battle" which involves besting it or whatever/ convincing it (Devil Summoner+Raidou Kuzonoha= 'Nuff said)

Final Fantasy summons have been around longer than Shin Megami Tensei. Both are based on mythological creatures. Both are ripping off mythology, not from each other. Sheesh.

2) Gameplay, the AI system plays like P3 with their "Select a tactic and watch me fail at it" or Paradigm shift system. And they even stole the One More! thing from SMT, good example is when you hit a fire enemy with an Ice attack, it crits and the enemy falls down, one can then ATTACK FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Um... traditionally, and still here, FFXIII works with the ATB, once more. You will select both you and your ally's actions. Also, the "knock-down" mechanic you're complaining about is apparently some sort of "chain" system, where you will chain multiple attacks, not just one "All-Out Attack" for MASSIVE DAMAGE. Multiple commands can be stacked per turn and released at the same time to form a combo. [IGN] ONCE MORE, it doesn't sound much like Shin Megami Tensei to me...! >_>

3) Remember the sphere grid? Well that was actually scarily similar to the Magatama grid except eighteen point five times more annoying. Well its back and now instead of committing genocide on Cactaurs for Spheres, you can now use your Exp for it! Just like the magatama grid.

I don't know about this magatama stuff so I can't say anything.

I don't think "Lightning" is the best of names, but it's certainly not the worst. I do agree Square could have been a little more inventive on that one though (probably a glitch in translation).
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Cram wrote:
kay kay...

What .sickling. said. The system of having to defeat a monster of some sort to gain control of it is pretty...common for almost any sort of summon in plenty of RPGs. Hell, even in pokemon you must weaken a legendary before you can capture it. (or you can just get really lucky, but the parallel for that in any other RPG is getting a couple of critical hits in a row).

For the extra hit, yes, it is quite similar. Final Fantasy's type system actually has had stuff like this in the past, just more concealed. Let's take FFVI's Ultros (a script I've seen firsthand). It's weak to fire, you attack it with fire and it'll flinch, not attack for a turn, complain, and you can ATTACK FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE. Won't flinch two times in a row, but it's quite similar really.

As for the partners...the AI are going to be stupid, it's common with many AI that act on their own (see the Mother series, or at least the temporary partners in those games), and it is mostly since you just can't have an AI copy how a human would work, or if you could, it would take scripting that no game designer wants to deal with...I'm no professional so I wouldn't know completely but I've scripted FFVI bosses before so I get the general idea of how annoying it is when the scripts don't even function properly.

The Job (FF4, SNES), Materia (FF7, PS1), and Esper system (FF6, SNES) would like to have a word with you. That is, I'm going off the magatama system Nocture has, which is more or less the same as the Esper/Materia systems created far before Nocture or the SMT games you're basing this off of. Doesn't mean the Magatama system was based off of Final Fantasy now does it?

Final points?

Nor is Heartgold/SoulSilver. Japan release date was Dec 17, 2009. You could've at least played more of the past Final Fantasys to know the systems they've had before this "rip-off of SMT". BTW, the PS3 is somewhat region-free, so the fact it's not out HERE yet isn't too big an excuse. You'd be better off saying it's too expensive for now. Importing a game as new is that isn't cheap by any means after all.

Agreed. Seriously, they get progressively worse these days.

It's not coincidental that lots of RPGs seem almost exactly the same. I'm thankful you're at least not saying that Final Fantasy took a bite off SMT by inputting in...oh...I don't know, a FIGHT COMMAND? The point is, because of how they're made to be, naturally some RPGs are going to be alike in some aspects. It doesn't necessarily mean they're trying to bite-off of another RPG.

4) The fact that their names are fucking elements bugs me the crap out. (Seriously, When with the name 'Lightning' ever be catchy? It sounds like they are just frickin' trying too hard.)
Also agreed. Then again, don't Sora and Riku mean Sky and Earth? This time there just being straight to the point...which is kinda stupid, if anything not trying enough. Perhaps they should have just kept their names as things like Kaminari?

5) I sense a terrible omen with the magat- I MEAN SPHERE GRID system. It sucked in the other games, it'll suck in this one.

Since this is just a repeat, and not even a real additional point, just see what I said for point 3 of the non-final points.

TL:DR- Most of these are probably just coincidental/actually trying to "improve" stuff they've had in the past...but yes there is a high chance it'll fail just as poorly as you say. Normally, Number 13 is not the charm. That and Final Fantasy in general has been around longer than SMT, and you'd be able to make a better argument saying SMT bites off of Final Fantasy (although it'd have lots of points, they would all have very poor basis [see, ripping off of the FIGHT COMMAND] ).

Last edited by Kudo on Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Cram wrote:
kay kay...

Final points?

And you looked this up just to make the Final Fantasy franchise look bad or did you just happen to discover this upon chance? Be honest with me, Mr. "I'm sick of saving the world".
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:39 am

@ Drag
-ahah It was actually by chance really cause I heard about ff13 so I decided to check it out.

@ Kudo (Here we GOOO)

The act of weakening/killing it is not what I meant, I meant CONVINCING IT, and while beating a creature within a centimeter of death can count in some cases, other cases like the Jack Frosts in DDS need "convincing" or "Here, answer my ASS RAPINGLY HARD question before I leave you hee ho!"

Magatama grid existed before the sphere grid (the visual system, not the actual idea of leveling up one ability to get another.)

with his "neither is heard gold/soul silver" point, it is invalid as the game is several giga bytes and you cannot have a PS3 emulator on a computer, well, a good one i mean. There are also more stringent systems to lock out bootleggers for the next gen consols than the DS roms. Not even a comparison. Its like comparing an Orange to a Pear, sure they're both fruits, but one is a fucking orange. You find me a Ps3 Emulator that doesn't give me a virus AND a reliable source of PS3 games, I'll show you how happy I can possibly be.

Therese a difference between Snow and Lighning and Sora and Riku. Sora and Riku ARE ACTUAL NAMES (In Japan though), the other two are IN ENGLISH and too awkward to be real names (or catchy for that matter).

@.sickling.

Yes, yes, but mythology never said that the person who controls said mythological creature(s) must have a personality to match. My gripe is the Persona-esque system of assigning summons, not really the identity of the summons.

Ah yes, the "chain system, I saw a screen cap so I dropped the ball on that one, I apologize. the chain system still copied one of the SMT games, after a critical attack, the MC will do a combo, at which point Teddie or Chie will do a follow up attack for EVEN MOAR MASSIVE DAMAGE. Now where did thoese characters come from? Ah, yes, Persona 4.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:00 pm

Cram wrote:

@ Kudo (Here we GOOO)

The act of weakening/killing it is not what I meant, I meant CONVINCING IT, and while beating a creature within a centimeter of death can count in some cases, other cases like the Jack Frosts in DDS need "convincing" or "Here, answer my ASS RAPINGLY HARD question before I leave you hee ho!"

Better, although you didn't mention this at all earlier, wasn't specified at all. Simply the fight or "besting it" was all that was mentioned, implying defeating it by normal means. Then again, I haven't had much trouble with this in Nocturne..just go when the solar clock is 8 and they'll join your party without your consent or money (they also seem hilariously drunk/high). As for in final fantasy, occasionally they will have some sort of question like this...just you won't recognize it because it'll mostly be heavily disguised as a puzzle, then question you must answer BEFORE the battle. And no, not just "art thou ready?" which is done in almost any RPG I can think of. Here they're just throwing around order.

Magatama grid existed before the sphere grid (the visual system, not the actual idea of leveling up one ability to get another.)

So you're complaining about how it LOOKS not what it actually DOES. It's the gameplay, not the visuals, why the hell do you think I keep playing classic/old games? And you just pointed out that the leveling system of the abilities is the actual IDEA, which is still just a warped version of the past methods. Besides, Nocturne came out in 2003-2004. Final Fantasy X (which introduced the sphere grid system) came out 2001. Get your information straight.

with his "neither is heard gold/soul silver" point, it is invalid as the game is several giga bytes and you cannot have a PS3 emulator on a computer, well, a good one i mean. There are also more stringent systems to lock out bootleggers for the next gen consols than the DS roms. Not even a comparison. Its like comparing an Orange to a Pear, sure they're both fruits, but one is a fucking orange. You find me a Ps3 Emulator that doesn't give me a virus AND a reliable source of PS3 games, I'll show you how happy I can possibly be.

Where did I even mention an emulator? I said the PS3 is already region-free and you could IMPORT the game, legally too. But if you were to do some sort of short illegal method similar to a DS flashcard, burning discs are the way to go (yes, it is possible with the PS3). You'd also have to download the DLC for Japan too however, that shouldn't be so hard. (Sony claims the PS3 is the first region-free console [not including hand-helds, the DS and GBA are completely region-free]...yet they didn't put in the dlc files for the separate regions...currently my Wii is more region-free than that piece of shit).

Therese a difference between Snow and Lighning and Sora and Riku. Sora and Riku ARE ACTUAL NAMES (In Japan though), the other two are IN ENGLISH and too awkward to be real names (or catchy for that matter).

Is Kaminari an acceptable name too? (Which means "Thunder" btw, I know Lightning and Thunder aren't the same thing but you get the idea). In that case, just get the Japanese game where the names won't sound like shit to you. For the record, I know someone named Snow. Names could be anything these days, hell I could grow up and name my kid "teacup" and there would still be a more ridiculous name out there. Another name you should look at: Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:23 pm

That's pretty disturbing. Obviously he ain't gonna read those hait mails. Looks like Cram has a terrorist cult leader!
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 am

Drag3ndz wrote:

That's pretty disturbing. Obviously he ain't gonna read those hait mails. Looks like Cram has a terrorist cult leader!

We all love those chocobos.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 8:09 am

-Read my post again. I did say convincing in addition to fighting the fucker.

-The names issue is not unfounded as in Japan, they are still called Lightning and Snow. Seriously. In english. Like the VAs say Lightning in freaking english.

-Your point for the one more system is a freaking battle script? Screencaps OF IT IN ACTION, or it didn't happen. Sorry, you lose that one. Ah before you mention aything else about it, you can see the one more sytem in effect, not just a "maybe it did, or maybe it didn't" system.

-I'm not gonna import a game to prove a point. You didn't buy those roms so stfu about the entire "Have you played it point". I am NOT paying 6000+ yen for a game that I could wait for to come out in the US

-First, I was mistaken as it was the ATMA GRID, not the magatama system. My apologies. I will give that one up though. One point for Kudo. Big whoop.

@Drag :C You make me sad, I'm not a cultist... But that rant is friggin' hilarious.

2!
1!
GO!

The reason why this time around everyone in the story gets a Perso-I MEAN EDOLON is because of some strange virus. This Virus leaves a marking on a random place on the person's body, usually a complex rune of some sort. This allows someone to obtain and utilize the Perso-EDOLON. This is all well and good, but now let me tell you about DDS and their "disease"

The characters that were present in the first DDS and DDS2 obtained their demonic forms from a sort of infection, spread by an appendage, originating from an egg like form that held Sera, that had stabbed members of two opposing factions, including the party led by Serph. The appendages targeted a specific target on the afflicted person's body and infected them through that point(i.e. Argilla: Emotional and so she was stabbed in the chest, Serph: Intelligence, Cunning and so he was stabbed through his face). This infection caused sever mutations as it turned the humans into violent and hungry demons. It was soon discovered that they needed to consume demons or others like themselves to live, as not doeing either of these would result in headaches, spasms, nausea, and even death.

My point is, The "virus" in FF13 is obviously not a virus at all, but a powerup if you will because there is no real negative side effect. At least with the Atma thing, one had to EAT OTHER PEOPLE AND CREATURES TO SURVIVE. Basically, all it is an excuse for a bitchin' tatoo and the power to summon up Person-EDOLANS.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 11:08 am

Drag3ndz wrote:

Sickling, Cram just hates the Final Fantasy games because he hates how Final Fantasy breaks *too* many realistic laws. Mostly the names, armor, and personalities. He always looks at one side of the coin, so I wouldn't bother trying to argue with him.

Oh man, you are in a world of hurt via WALL O' TEXT (I took an extreme dosage of Enter key to cure the wall)

What in god's name makes you think you know why I hate FF? When did I say this? Where was it? Was I drunk? Don't put words into my mouth. I only let one thing get shoved in my mouth at any given time and that's Twinkee's (I haven't had twinkee's in four-five years btw so shut up about it), not some dumb-ass assumptions.

The names in FF are okay (I'm excluding the FF13 names as you already know they bug me the crap out), Personalities? Tolerable. Armor? Cool, a little extreme, but still tolerable. It is the STORY and eugh...TIDUS, that I have a problem with. Sure, 7 & 8 were nice and all what with Aerith being shish kebabed and Squall learning that dying in space is not the most horrific fate one can obtain, but Rinoa's limit break is, but after that, it just got sad.

Then there was Tidus, oh tidus! You giant sack of blonde-haired dog shit. He was a literal pain. He sucked in battle, sucked in dialouge, VA sucked, and he had the "Daddy didn't love me" complex to boot. He was FUCKING USELESS. Thats why I hated him, and thats why SMT appealed to me. Forget the save the world bullcrap, its too big for you! Good example! Persona 2, you try to save the world, you fail miserably, "God" Presses big reset button and you start again. The characters also have enjoyable, yet deep, personalities (i.e. Teddie! A Closet Nihilist) and a story that drags you into it then blasts you back to reality as you character gets mauled by their ancestors in the game over screen (Devil Summoner Ref.)

Plus, I only apply realism laws to a few things such as movies and manga, NOT GAMES. If I did that, I would hate almost all games known to man, with a rage not unlike that of Kudo's hate for visual media (Excluding video games of course.). My point being, If you intened to give a game character one shoulder pad, a sleeveless shit, combat boots, dark pants and a sword as large as the state of Rhode Island, I would say, "Sounds awesome!" However if that was in a Live-Action movie, then the reaction would be along the lines of "Are you joking? You've gotta be f*cking kidding." Games and Live-action are a border not meant to be passed without caution.

The one side of the coin comment? Where in the fuck is the other side eh? Tell me, when did I look at one side of the coin and made a decision that was ultimately bad? List two instances. One, I already know.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Cram wrote:
What in god's name makes you think you know why I hate FF? When did I say this? Where was it? Was I drunk? Don't put words into my mouth. I only let one thing get shoved in my mouth at any given time and that's Twinkee's (I haven't had twinkee's in four-five years btw so shut up about it), not some dumb-ass assumptions.

The names in FF are okay (I'm excluding the FF13 names as you already know they bug me the crap out), Personalities? Tolerable. Armor? Cool, a little extreme, but still tolerable. It is the STORY and eugh...TIDUS, that I have a problem with. Sure, 7 & 8 were nice and all what with Aerith being shish kebabed and Squall learning that dying in space is not the most horrific fate one can obtain, but Rinoa's limit break is, but after that, it just got sad.

Then there was Tidus, oh tidus! You giant sack of blonde-haired dog shit. He was a literal pain. He sucked in battle, sucked in dialouge, VA sucked, and he had the "Daddy didn't love me" complex to boot. He was FUCKING USELESS. Thats why I hated him, and thats why SMT appealed to me. Forget the save the world bullcrap, its too big for you! Good example! Persona 2, you try to save the world, you fail miserably, "God" Presses big reset button and you start again. The characters also have enjoyable, yet deep, personalities (i.e. Teddie! A Closet Nihilist) and a story that drags you into it then blasts you back to reality as you character gets mauled by their ancestors in the game over screen (Devil Summoner Ref.)

Plus, I only apply realism laws to a few things such as movies and manga, NOT GAMES. If I did that, I would hate almost all games known to man, with a rage not unlike that of Kudo's hate for visual media (Excluding video games of course.). My point being, If you intened to give a game character one shoulder pad, a sleeveless shit, combat boots, dark pants and a sword as large as the state of Rhode Island, I would say, "Sounds awesome!" However if that was in a Live-Action movie, then the reaction would be along the lines of "Are you joking? You've gotta be f*cking kidding." Games and Live-action are a border not meant to be passed without caution.

The one side of the coin comment? Where in the fuck is the other side eh? Tell me, when did I look at one side of the coin and made a decision that was ultimately bad? List two instances. One, I already know.

1. We all know that pretty much all Final Fantasies after 9 sucked, according to you. Stop repeating that fact.

2. Tidus is gay. Don't use FFX as an example, because it's a horrible one and everybody knows it sucked balls. It's only one game.

3. Final Fantasy is not bound to the laws of reality. Square Enix is perfectly entitled to breaking these laws in any way they wish, since they're the designer of the franchise. They don't care if you don't like it. It's their liberty to do as they wish.

4. By now, you've gone far from your original argument and have flamed your way over to something I have no idea what you're talking about. First, it was that FFXIII was ripping off Persona. Now, you say Final Fantasy sucks as a franchise because "they break the border of reality far too much". Is there something else you'd like to add? You've made it perfectly clear that you DON'T like Final Fantasy.

EDIT: By the way, did Eri inspire you do do this?
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Cram wrote:
2!
1!
GO!

The reason why this time around everyone in the story gets a Perso-I MEAN EDOLON is because of some strange virus. This Virus leaves a marking on a random place on the person's body, usually a complex rune of some sort. This allows someone to obtain and utilize the Perso-EDOLON. This is all well and good, but now let me tell you about DDS and their "disease"

The characters that were present in the first DDS and DDS2 obtained their demonic forms from a sort of infection, spread by an appendage, originating from an egg like form that held Sera, that had stabbed members of two opposing factions, including the party led by Serph. The appendages targeted a specific target on the afflicted person's body and infected them through that point(i.e. Argilla: Emotional and so she was stabbed in the chest, Serph: Intelligence, Cunning and so he was stabbed through his face). This infection caused sever mutations as it turned the humans into violent and hungry demons. It was soon discovered that they needed to consume demons or others like themselves to live, as not doeing either of these would result in headaches, spasms, nausea, and even death.

My point is, The "virus" in FF13 is obviously not a virus at all, but a powerup if you will because there is no real negative side effect. At least with the Atma thing, one had to EAT OTHER PEOPLE AND CREATURES TO SURVIVE. Basically, all it is an excuse for a bitchin' tatoo and the power to summon up Person-EDOLANS.

1. I don't see how an EDOLAN is related to a Persona. You just keep saying Perso-EDOLAN.

2. This is the definition of a virus:

An ultramicroscopic (20 to 300 nm in diameter), metabolically inert, infectious agent that replicates only within the cells of living hosts, mainly bacteria, plants, and animals: composed of an RNA or DNA core, a protein coat, and, in more complex types, a surrounding envelope. (courtesy of Webster's Dictionary)

Nowhere, ANYWHERE, does it say that a virus HAS a negative side effect. It may be INFECTIOUS, but not all INFECTIONS are bad. So the FFXII virus is perfectly allowed to grant its host powers.

3. Can you think of anything better? I suggest that you stop complaining, stand up, and deal with it. Your "wall of texts" are no more than mindless rants.

...MATERIA!!!
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Cram wrote:
-Read my post again. I did say convincing in addition to fighting the fucker.
I checked again, yes you did say convincing, my mistake. The question deal wasn't mentioned however. One point for Cram, big whoop.

-The names issue is not unfounded as in Japan, they are still called Lightning and Snow. Seriously. In english. Like the VAs say Lightning in freaking english.

Haven't you ever heard the whole thing about when it's in Japanese it sounds cool here, and when it's in English, it sounds cool in Japan? This is all your preference, so really, it isn't worth anything for an argument saying the game sucks NOR the point that FF is ripping off of SMT. You may hate it, someone else may like it, that's fine and all but is nothing here.

-Your point for the one more system is a freaking battle script? Screencaps OF IT IN ACTION, or it didn't happen. Sorry, you lose that one. Ah before you mention aything else about it, you can see the one more sytem in effect, not just a "maybe it did, or maybe it didn't" system.

Pics or it didn't happen eh? Although you've done jack shit about using this with any of your theories. I used an actual example, here's the fight (screencaps from a youtube video). You cast fire, he complains and flinches (by that, doesn't attack when his hidden ATB bar is full, and it resets, since it's hidden, this isn't going to help anyway) So looks like even a video isn't going to help anyway:
WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE Ultros If anything, yes, a battle script is hard proof compared to anything you've given us here, it's DIRECT IN-GAME MATERIAL, actual DATA from the game. Here's a picture of the script, if you can even understand it, I've even boxed the part I referred too. It ALWAYS happens, it's NOT a "maybe it did, or maybe it didn't system" since it's been in the script 100% of the time. Now they're only announcing it, again your bitching about how the visuals are similar.:
WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE Ultrosscript
It's almost like saying Final Fantasy is ripping off of SMT by having a system where you BATTLE ENEMIES, and because they BOTH USE ELEMENTAL SPELLS HURHUR. They're both RPGs or the same genre, they're naturally going to have plenty of things that look alike, almost identical, by coincidence (as a parallel example, compared Dragon Quest to Mother). If you brought me a report of a Square Enix conference saying they were taking the ideas of SMT, I would have shut up, but you have no proof on that end either. Screencaps of it IN ACTION or it didn't happen.

-I'm not gonna import a game to prove a point. You didn't buy those roms so stfu about the entire "Have you played it point". I am NOT paying 6000+ yen for a game that I could wait for to come out in the US.

It's still no excuse, you're getting desperate here. The point was it's still possible, not if you wanted to or not. In this case, you say you don't want to since it's too expensive (again, I offered the system of burning discs, do a bit of searching on your own for once). Your wants are irrelevant, I how I got the roms is irrelevant, get back with the argument on how this means FF is ripping off of SMT.

-First, I was mistaken as it was the ATMA GRID, not the magatama system. My apologies. I will give that one up though. One point for Kudo. Big whoop.

K. The first thing that popped up for atma grid in shin megami tensei was just DDS's Mantra Grid. Not part of the argument, but out of curiosity, what is this Atma grid?

TL:DR version, there is no TL:DR version, this is a slap in the face for you to actually read the whole thing. And understand it before just chomping back with silly opinions.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Yaaoooouch! Seafood soup!
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 am

well, I am bested, you can have you FF13, un scathed my my vicious hate-claws. So SMT copied FF it seems. Well, now I'm off of RPGs forever as I though SMT was pretty cool for being so innovative. Apparently not so, as a company that has produced well over 13 different games for a single franchise have choked out all competition. I guess SMT sucks compared to FF as it was so proven by your valid points and arguments. All RPGs must be like this as FF was most likely the first RPG in existence. So therefore, lets move to the opposite end of the argument, DOWN WITH EVERYTHING BUT SQUARE ENIX! YEAH! BURN EM ALL! I kid, I kid.

EXPLANATION TIME

Long story short, you win, I admit defeat and concede to the general concensus that FF is "Teh uberness and teh orgihnal ar pee gee so liek stfu cram" And SMT is just a "cheap knock off company." I suppose I'll have to settle for superior story.

One little thing though, about all these systems, I see that they were present in the past FFs long before SMT, but why were they not implemented as often? I thought SMT had it first as in every SMT game, there has a similar mechanic while FF only just recently started making a big deal of it. I never got that. I mean their entire tagline is about the Chain system and the Paradigm shift thingie. Thats why I assumed that they were recently added, because instead of subtlely implementing it into the battle script like before, they friggin' hand it to you on a silver platter this time around.

(Oh wait, did you guys cover the Chain system and the Paradigm shift aspects to Persona and Devil Summoner? I can't recall. Please touch that subject at least once.)

In an unrelated note, .sickling. Please read my post regarding the reality issues about FF and how I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK. Seriously, you're turning into me and I hate having clones. I wronte several walls of text regarding Drag's comment because it hurt me emotinally.(YES WHAT A TWEEST. CRAM HAS FEELINGS.)

(I keep saying Perso-EDOLON because thats what they are, they come out of the person's head and they copy that person's attitude and demeanor so its a viable confusion)

While the dictionary def of virus does not state that it has to be bad, so I'll give you that one. Its just that when I hear "virus", right after "H1N1" comes up, I get "sick". Sick=Stuffy Nose=Hard to breathe=Pain= BAD)

Really, now that I look back on it, it was hatred formed from a misinformed gamer. Good part though, I'll try the game. I'm okay with trying new stuff .sickling. so its not a matter if I hate it because is FF, but if it sucks a a game. Yes, I am actually gonna try the damn game Kudo. Its not like I've always hated FF, it really was FFx that was the last straw as reveiwers loved the shit out of it, other gamers also made love to it regularly, and it was universally acclaimed.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:58 am

Cram wrote:
well, I am bested, you can have you FF13, un scathed my my vicious hate-claws. So SMT copied FF it seems. Well, now I'm off of RPGs forever as I though SMT was pretty cool for being so innovative. Apparently not so, as a company that has produced well over 13 different games for a single franchise have choked out all competition. I guess SMT sucks compared to FF as it was so proven by your valid points and arguments. All RPGs must be like this as FF was most likely the first RPG in existence. So therefore, lets move to the opposite end of the argument, DOWN WITH EVERYTHING BUT SQUARE ENIX! YEAH! BURN EM ALL! I kid, I kid.

EXPLANATION TIME

Long story short, you win, I admit defeat and concede to the general concensus that FF is "Teh uberness and teh orgihnal ar pee gee so liek stfu cram" And SMT is just a "cheap knock off company." I suppose I'll have to settle for superior story.

One little thing though, about all these systems, I see that they were present in the past FFs long before SMT, but why were they not implemented as often? I thought SMT had it first as in every SMT game, there has a similar mechanic while FF only just recently started making a big deal of it. I never got that. I mean their entire tagline is about the Chain system and the Paradigm shift thingie. Thats why I assumed that they were recently added, because instead of subtlely implementing it into the battle script like before, they friggin' hand it to you on a silver platter this time around.

(Oh wait, did you guys cover the Chain system and the Paradigm shift aspects to Persona and Devil Summoner? I can't recall. Please touch that subject at least once.)

In an unrelated note, .sickling. Please read my post regarding the reality issues about FF and how I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK. Seriously, you're turning into me and I hate having clones. I wronte several walls of text regarding Drag's comment because it hurt me emotinally.(YES WHAT A TWEEST. CRAM HAS FEELINGS.)

(I keep saying Perso-EDOLON because thats what they are, they come out of the person's head and they copy that person's attitude and demeanor so its a viable confusion)

While the dictionary def of virus does not state that it has to be bad, so I'll give you that one. Its just that when I hear "virus", right after "H1N1" comes up, I get "sick". Sick=Stuffy Nose=Hard to breathe=Pain= BAD)

Really, now that I look back on it, it was hatred formed from a misinformed gamer. Good part though, I'll try the game. I'm okay with trying new stuff .sickling. so its not a matter if I hate it because is FF, but if it sucks a a game. Yes, I am actually gonna try the damn game Kudo. Its not like I've always hated FF, it really was FFx that was the last straw as reviewers loved the shit out of it, other gamers also made love to it regularly, and it was universally acclaimed.

Good call. I'm just glad you know now. I apologize for my cold bluntness earlier, but there was no other way that could make you realize.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 am

Oh boy drama time, alrighty children, since I'm the unofficial SMT info person, I shall clear a few points up.

First and most importantly, it is imperative everyone will acknowledge everyone else has different tastes, however jumping the gun about WHY someone may like/dislike something is another thing entirely.

Next matter of business of LAWLWHOSTOLEWHUT, for those who wish to leave the matter be wherever it may stand, skip to the TL;DR, for those who wish to be informed, continue reading this monster of text.

Spoiler:
TL;DR: I am merely presenting the context of why FFXIII can come off as being the "knockoff" given SMT's recent escalation in popularity in the US. Feel free to dismiss them as coincidences, but the bottom line is that FF sure picked a hell of time to "suddenly bring back" chain attacks and to make the "summons" have more fairly plot-critical involvement to the party and the overall story.

TL;DR2: The real answer to LAWLWHOSTOLEWHUT is that it is neither, because nothing is actually original, it's just how well you hide your sources. Square simply had the...fortune of picking out a premise that a rival company has already been running with for a fairly long time.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:58 pm

I disregard some of my comments about SMT copying FF as it seems with the story, they apparently looked like they copied DDS! HAHAHAHAHAHHA. A truly funny coincidence. And that I was right about them bringing back long abandoned concepts in light of SMT's fame in america.

Also in other news, .sickling. truth be told, that last comment came off as...arrogant. Well, I found it a tad arrogant as i will never hate SMT as it used awesome concepts even if they were supposedly used by Square as they put more effort into the games, instead of churning out one after the other for a quick buck. (>.>) Its just that, FF will always suck as when I play an RPG, I mostly play for the story, and seeing as how FF's story ALWAYS sucks....yeah...
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:41 am

Let's put our minds aside from Final Fantasy, and play some good old TEKKEN. This case is officially closed.

(didn't mean to come off as arrogant)
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:26 am

eugh tekken. Too many bad memories, all about juggling that game.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:53 am

Responses in eye-burning-to-read red yellow.

zandyne wrote:
Oh boy drama time, alrighty children, since I'm the unofficial SMT info person, I shall clear a few points up.

Good, we clearly need it (no sarcasm here).

First and most importantly, it is imperative everyone will acknowledge everyone else has different tastes, however jumping the gun about WHY someone may like/dislike something is another thing entirely.

Naturally, which is why I said your brother's opinions in the argument were irrelevant, my opinions just as irrelevant.

Next matter of business of LAWLWHOSTOLEWHUT, for those who wish to leave the matter be wherever it may stand, skip to the TL;DR, for those who wish to be informed, continue reading this monster of text.

Spoiler:
TL;DR: I am merely presenting the context of why FFXIII can come off as being the "knockoff" given SMT's recent escalation in popularity in the US. Feel free to dismiss them as coincidences, but the bottom line is that FF sure picked a hell of time to "suddenly bring back" chain attacks and to make the "summons" have more fairly plot-critical involvement to the party and the overall story.

So in other words, just setting a theory, not a total proof. But again, neither side has total proof as we don't have videos of developer's press conferences saying if they're ripping off of anything or not. Thus this entire argument was somewhat pointless, oh well. It was something to do

TL;DR2: The real answer to LAWLWHOSTOLEWHUT is that it is neither, because nothing is actually original, it's just how well you hide your sources. Square simply had the...fortune of picking out a premise that a rival company has already been running with for a fairly long time.

The "nothing is original" deal is a given, but it doesn't mean either company couldn't have thought up any of the ideas on their own, regardless if something else already did it eons ago. The mythology stuff doesn't count though, those are just bases for use.

Fixed to not be eye-burning :p

Last edited by Kudo on Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:08 am

MAI EYES!! It seriously burns, please change it back.

and according to the intor for the angry gaming nerd, it pretty much fits kado like a glove?! Listen to the intro. all of that, kudo has done. I'm-I'm sorry, Kudo, you ARE an angry gaming nerd T^T
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:07 am

Cram wrote:
MAI EYES!! It seriously burns, please change it back.

and according to the intor for the angry gaming nerd, it pretty much fits kado like a glove?! Listen to the intro. all of that, kudo has done. I'm-I'm sorry, Kudo, you ARE an angry gaming nerd T^T

The difference is AVGN goes to old games and specially chooses for those that sucked beyond belief, unless something else made him decide otherwise. (He even said he was looking for THE worst R*E*A*L console game ever).

I can bitch about TODAY'S games. (Not something to be proud of, but I'm not denying it).
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:31 am

Like Shigeru Miyamoto said: "A good game is good while it lasts. A bad game is bad forever."
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:12 am

@Kudo

I honestly find it all such hilarious "coincidence." Now just some clarification for clarification's sake. Some of which are game-mechanic related.

Spoiler:

We can set up betting tables for "bullshit that is pulled".

And mythology is creative commons, the copyrights expired thousands of years ago!
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 am

Cram wrote:
eugh tekken. Too many bad memories, all about juggling that game.

... JUGGLING?!
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:48 am

zandyne wrote:
@Kudo

I honestly find it all such hilarious "coincidence." Now just some clarification for clarification's sake. Some of which are game-mechanic related.

Spoiler:

We can set up betting tables for "bullshit that is pulled".
If you're still on the subject of Final Fantasy and SMT, don't bother, too many things to bet on (and all the odds are 99:1 each)
And mythology is creative commons, the copyrights expired thousands of years ago!
And yet people still bitch about it. Although I haven't seen any censorship of it save Saudi Arabia's Pokemon Cards. (for promoting Zionism? wut?)
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 am

Spoiler:

Nah, betting tables is for what drugs/substances or lapses of judgment were used via creation and things like "min-max Faceplamings" and the like, I speak of FF obviously.

Well Saudi Arabia is REALLY touchy, China too. And depends on the mythology. I can understand why Hindus would gawp at FF's Shiva (why is the god of fire and destruction a woman of ice?) while things like Odin are relatively "correct," relatively speaking. Actually best "anti-pokemon" reason EVER, "Promotes the theory of EVOLUTION."
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:29 am

zandyne wrote:
Spoiler:

Nah, betting tables is for what drugs/substances or lapses of judgment were used via creation and things like "min-max Faceplamings" and the like, I speak of FF obviously.

Sort of like betting how many RNGs and very poor puns it took to create the next failmon (applies to pokemon and digimon)? Except applied to Final Fantasy?

Well Saudi Arabia is REALLY touchy, China too. And depends on the mythology. I can understand why Hindus would gawp at FF's Shiva (why is the god of fire and destruction a woman of ice?) while things like Odin are relatively "correct," relatively speaking. Actually best "anti-pokemon" reason EVER, "Promotes the theory of EVOLUTION."

Eh, censorship is everywhere, I'm pretty sure you've already seen/heard enough on it. And at this point I'm too lazy to think up a stupid/witty comment of some sort, w/e.
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:42 am

Pretty much that and what plane of existence the "level up screen" exists on as one must spend points to earn skeelz and basic stat-ups.

And apparently MP NO LONGER EXISTS, JUST HP? They cast magic....FROM NOTHING!

*Dante joins you if you meet certain conditions. He has some nifty attacks but you can make other party demons a lot better than him, you also can't get rid of him after he perma-joins. He'll also try to kill you no less than three times.

Oh and Life Drain is awesome as it does almighty damage and absorbs HP/MP, it costs very little MP but you absorb 100 HP/MP, Meditation is a cracked uup version that can do 200 HP/MP. (And considering max for either is 999...yeah)

Last Edit I Swear:
CID WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DarkLink3603
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
DarkLink3603

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:45 am

I have a reply to this whole thread...

TOO LONG! DID NOT EVEN TRY OR THINK ABOUT TRYING TO READ!

and there goes some of my boredom! THUMBS UP
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:13 am

LOL CID. Oh and good news to Cram and bad news for Kudo: Final Fantasy team believes the XIII will be the last Final Fantasy game. They will now move on to a new type of series soon, or something like that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
zandyne
zandyne

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:40 am

Except for that silly FFXIV (an MMO) that was announced a month or two ago, and that FFXIII full-length game spinoff (Versus)- someone needs to tell their PR person what "last game" means.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 1:58 am

zandyne wrote:

Spoiler:

I consider this to be...the last clinching piece of the thread the ASSURES FFXIII will suck.

dra3ndz wrote:
Oh and good news to Cram and bad news for Kudo: Final Fantasy team believes the XIII will be the last Final Fantasy game. They will now move on to a new type of series soon, or something like that.

You do realize since FFVI was the only one I enjoyed (rather, the only one I had the patience to COMPLETE) this is actually kind of neutral/good news to me?
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:59 am

Kudo wrote:
You do realize since FFVI was the only one I enjoyed (rather, the only one I had the patience to COMPLETE) this is actually kind of neutral/good news to me?

You gotta stop living in your own world dude. You're ruining my point and I am disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE   WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE Empty

Back to top Go down

WOW GOOD JOB SQUARE
Page 1 of 1