Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muffin rant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Muffin rant Empty
PostSubject: Muffin rant   Muffin rant EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:55 pm

Alright, I copypasta'd this from the Hot or Not thread. I'm still so appalled that anyone in their right mind would think that cupcakes are a better food than muffins, so I need to do more ranting. God I'm so pissed off.

Muffins are hotter than sex. I can't believe it even crosses anyone's mind that they couldn't be. And don't even compare them to cupcakes, what a bunch of bulls***!

Unlike muffins, cupcakes are considered occasional, and are specified as a desert. But you can eat muffins for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, linner, midnight snack, or basically WHENEVER THE HELL YOU WANT.

Unlike muffins, cupcakes have this disgusting-ass sugary cream on top called icing, and after eating a few you feel like puking; whereas with muffins you can easily consume half a dozen...but you won't stop because you feel like puking, you'll stop because your stomach just can't handle too much AWESOME at one time.

Unlike muffins, cupcakes taste like ass when freshly baked, because the s***tyness of the icing combined with hot sugary nasty cupcake batter is as gross as it gets. But you can eat muffins hot, cold or room temperature and it'll taste damn fine either way.

Unlike muffins, if you undercook a cupcake and the inside is smushy, it tastes like smushed animal feces with a little sugar added in. If you undercook a muffin, it will still taste awesome, if not better than a fully-cooked muffin.

Unlike muffins, cupcakes come in the boring, same-old flavors they have always come in since people first started baking them. And don't even bring up those confetti cupcakes. It's just the same s***ty vanilla cupcake batter, they just added in some f**king tasteless sprinkles that in the end give the cupcake the same s***ty flavor, the only thing new is that it looks like a rainbow had explosive diarrhea on the inside. As for taste, nothing changes. Muffins, on the other hand, come in over 100 different flavors and styles (english muffin, folks). As soon as I see cupcakes with blueberries, chocolate chips, raspberry, cinnamon, pumpkin, date nut, lemon, banana, chocolate banana, orange, peach, strawberry, boysenberry, almond, carrot or corn, maybe I'll show cupcakes some respect.

Also, what drinks out there taste good with a cupcake? None, because cupcakes don't taste good with anything other than cupcakes. But I can have muffins with almost anything-- tea, fruit punch, captain morgan, apple juice, coffee, coke, ginger ale, parrot bay coconut rum, and hell, EVEN WINE TASTES GOOD WITH IT! Because unlike the cupcake, the muffin doesn't brainwash your tastebuds into a sugar-coma. Brush your teath, and then go eat a cupcake. Let the taste linger. Now brush your teeth, and go eat a muffin. I've done this test before, and the muffin always wins.

And lastly, if you leave a cupcake lying around the house for a whole day and then eat it later on, the icing gets all hard and disgusting (it was disgusting before, but now it's even worse), and the baked portion looses its overall flavor. But I've left muffins sitting on the kitchen table for two days after cooking them, and they still taste wonderful, no flavor loss or anything.

I repeat, muffins are hotter than sex. Cupcakes are like a really awkward, boring one-night stand that you end up regretting later on the next day.
[/end muffin rant.]

Not written by me, I got it off some forum you guys wouldn't know about. Only the leet MMOTalers would. Anyways, yeah I thought this rant was hardcore and I'd show it to you people.

copied pasta of some place.
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Muffin rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muffin rant   Muffin rant EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:10 am

About this rant:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Muffin rant
Page 1 of 1