Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much Empty
PostSubject: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:58 pm

"You know you played too much Metal Gear ______ when... ______________________________________."

See? That is a funny quote when you add in things. Yeah I will consider this as my new next film project. We will re-enact all of the You Know You Played Too Much (Y.K.Y.P.T.M.) about the Metal Gear series.

"You know you played too much Metal Gear when... your favorite food is rations."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear when... you really did hide in a cardboard box."

"You know you played too much Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake when... you hide under tables hoping the state of alert is lifted."

"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid when... you literally tried to take out a tank with only grenades."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid when... your cell phone ringtone is a codec call."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid when... you kneel down for every call you make."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid when... you hide somewhere once someone spots you."

"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 2 when... you drag your friend's body when they are unconscious or sleeping."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 2 when... you hide yourself in a locker in hide and seek."

"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 3 when... in a Cold War museum, you ask 'So where does Naked Snake come in?'"
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 3 when... you based your history project Metal Gear Solid 3."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 3 when... you claim that Metal Gear is real."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 3 when... you interrogate people with CQC."

"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 4 when... you have flashbacks of a certain memory during a topic."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 4 when... you yell out your friend's name like Otacon."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 4 when... you laid down on the ground believing you're wearing octo-camouflage."

"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you tried to do Auto-Aim."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you really did stop because of a Playboy magazine."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you go nuts thinking someone messed with your nanomachines."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you claimed that you've level down when someone beats you in air-soft games."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you wished you had a cursor of a circle or four corner boxes as your gun cusor."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you dress yourself as an SOP soldier at a convention or Halloween."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... your one solution that pops into your mind is to head shot people."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you attempt to do a SOP scan."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you blow yourself up after every match."
"You know you played too much Metal Gear Online when... you tackle your opponents with a box."

Last edited by Drag3ndz on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:33 pm

How is this supposed to be a movie? This kind of thing is funnier when it's a wall of text rather than a film.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:23 pm

It's going to show little snip clips of each of the following.

For example:

"You know you played too much Metal Gear Solid 3 when... in a Cold War museum, you ask 'So where does Naked Snake come in?'"

As the subtitle appears at the bottom of the video, the entire video would show a person looking around at the museum of the Cold War. He then asks the tour guide "So where does Naked Snake come in?"

It's hard to imagine, but I could see how this would work.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:10 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
It's going to show little snip clips of each of the following.

For example:

As the subtitle appears at the bottom of the video, the entire video would show a person looking around at the museum of the Cold War. He then asks the tour guide "So where does Naked Snake come in?"

It's hard to imagine, but I could see how this would work.

This suffers from the following:

Unfunny
Unoriginal

I know your previous works, and I know you can do better than this... because I really liked Earthbound.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 am

About the Earthbound video I did with Kudo and deodardave... Most of the jokes were not from us. It was from ubseymovie's Earthbound Saga 3. We just attempted to do a remake. Only a tiny bit of our jokes was added, like the starmen joke Kudo made up.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:26 am

actually you made the starmen joke

although I do recall that part being different from the original parody

Yes, it was actually a parody of a parody, but it still turned out ok. (another new part was the dummy machine from orange kid)

No, I actually liked the pokemon one more. Again, it doesn't need to be completely original, parodies and such are fine. But I'm still kind of with .sickling. on this, it's better just as a wall of text and not a video. I'm sure there are better things.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

PostSubject: Re: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:11 am

...I see. Well I'll keep this updated anyways. This video will just be a video of text after all. Cram, gimme some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:07 pm

-You know you play too much Metal Gear Solid 4 when....you want a pencil and you try to text Drebin
-You know you play too much Metal Gear Solid 4 when... you get lost you say to the car, "Otacon, what do I do?"
-You know you play too much Metal Gear Solid 4 when... you're buying a Slurpee and you ask the cashier, "How much DP?"
You know you play too much Metal Gear Solid 4 when...someone tells you to get them something, you come back with a Kerotan in your hands.

Just a few off the top of my head
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much   You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much Empty

Back to top Go down

You Played Metal Gear Solid Too Much
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: After School & Weekend Adventures :: Filming & Others-
Jump to: