Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-10-25

sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] Empty
PostSubject: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 am

sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] Idolmaster08002-1
sανισя

» roleplay – VVO-The Obsessor
» plot – VVO-The Obsessor
» inspiration – English homework and boredom mostly…

W e l c o m e
This is sανισя, a (non-Isiyan?) roleplay brought to you by VVO productions. This is a fairly small group/private roleplay with a set number of characters, and as such, if there are no character slots left, there will be no space left. Sorry. It might be a little crude, but the plot makes it difficult to add in more characters reasonably. Unlike Dogfights, the only posting minimum will be "no one-liners".

Last edited by VVO-The obsessor on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:47 am

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom far away from the rest of the world. In this kingdom there was a prince, and this prince had everything he could possibly want. Wealth, intelligence, fame, strength, honor, he even had the gift of what seemed to be eternal youth and beauty, but still the prince was unhappy. Day after day the prince would sit by his window and stare out into his kingdom, but his mother and father, the king and queen, insisted that he stay within the palace so that they might be able to guard him from the horrors of the world outside his sheltered life. Little by little the prince started to waste away and he grew thinner and thinner, but no matter who visited him, no matter how many doctors gave him medicine, he never got any better.

One day, as the prince stared out the window, his health failing and his life wasting away, a beautiful angel came to greet him. She was the most elegant person that he had ever seen, clad in blue armor and blessed with golden wings and silken hair. The prince instantly knew that she was more than just a person. The prince was so breath taken that he couldn’t ask the angel what she was doing there or even what her name was. Instead, the angel offered her hand to the lonely prince and the boy, unsure of what else to do, took her hand and was enveloped in a blinding light. When he awoke, he found himself in a different world filled with creatures that welcomed him with bright eyes, but when he looked for the angel, he couldn’t see the beautiful angel. When he asked the other creatures, they grew silent and solemn.

”She was captured many years ago by the dark lord and stripped of her holy powers, young prince,” the creatures mourned when he asked why they had suddenly grown so silent. The boy was amazed to hear that the angel that had brought him there had disappeared. Before the boy could ask any other questions, another creature came back and cried to his comrades and friends in terror.

”You must hide, my friends! The dark lord is coming!” and the creatures hastily hid the young prince and ran to hide themselves as a dark shadow passed over the tiny village. The creature that had run back to alert his friends was captured by a dark figure and the prince watched in horror as the creature was murdered before his eyes. The dark lord continued to ransack the village, and only after daylight had come did he finally leave. The prince and the surviving creatures came out and mourned for the loss of their friends and homes. The prince asked why the dark lord had come to their village.

”He comes to our village to steal the treasure that the angel has left behind!” the creatures cried. The prince, mourning over the loss of his new friends, quickly gathered all his courage and stood up tall before all his newfound friends and he spoke boldly to the remaining creatures.

”I will go to rescue the angel and avenge our fallen friends!” he cried. The creatures cried with joy and supported the boy, but when he asked if any of them would come with him, no one stepped forth. Disheartened, the boy took the gifts he was given and started to leave, but one of the creatures noticed how disheartened the boy was and ran to join the boy in his quest. Though both the prince and the creature were terrified of the dark lord, both marched bravely on to rescue the captured angel.

As the journey went on, the two faced met others that wanted to face the dark lord. A trickster who had wit and luck on his side was the first to join, and shortly after a beautiful maiden joined the group, but she was a traitor and an agent of the dark lord. The group faced many hardships and trials together, and grew to be very close. Eventually, they reached the dark lord’s castle, and they were pitted against the dark lord’s trusted guard. By banding their powers together, they were able to defeat the trusted guard, and in his dying breaths, the large creature thanked the group for freeing him from the dark lord’s bidding.

”But to defeat the dark lord, you must sacrifice something precious to you,” and then the guard died. The allies moved onwards and eventually came to confront the dark lord. The prince and his friends confronted him and declared that they would bring his evil reign to an end, but there was a traitor among the prince and his friends and she lashed out at the hero. The trickster of the group had already seen through the traitor’s disguise though, and saved the hero at the cost of his own life. Anguished, the hero attacked the traitor and wounded her as badly as his heart was. But while his back was turned, the dark lord attacked the prince. The creature, seeing what would happen, jumped in the way of the attack and was injured by the attack.

”Worry not, brave prince. I am glad to have died in your service…” he said. Though the prince tried to save his closest friend, nothing could be done and the creature died. Filled with vengeance, the prince began to attack the dark lord, but because the prince was filled with hatred, the dark lord could not be hurt. When it seemed as though all hope was lost, the traitor returned to the side of the prince and held the dark lord in place.

”Hurry and strike the dark lord dead, for my virtue will make him vulnerable!” she cried. But the prince could not attack for though the traitor had wounded his heart and hurt him, he had fallen in love with her. The traitor begged the prince to kill both her and the dark lord, but nothing would move the prince from his decision. The traitor, without another choice, cried out to the prince a final time. ”If you will not strike the dark lord dead because you fear killing me, then I will end my own life!”

And so the traitor dealt herself a fatal blow. As she began to die, the prince cried out and ran his blade through the dark lord and the traitor both, and in an explosion of darkness, the traitor was dead and the dark lord’s soul imprisoned in the very darkness that he was made of. The prince climbed to the top of the tower, where the angel was being held, but as he opened the door the angel was gone. He fell to his knees and began to cry for he had lost all his friends. A light shone upon him and the prince looked up to see the very angel that had brought him there.

”Brave prince, why do you cry? You have fulfilled your goal, have you not?”

”But I have lost all my comrades and friends. I have lost all reason to continue living!”

The angel looked sincerely sad and after a silence, finally spoke to the prince once again. ”I shall give you a gift, for what angel am I if I cannot offer this? Ask for the world, and I shall grant it to you.”

”The entire world?” the prince asked with his eyes teary.

”Or anything that would mean the world to you,” the angel said while. The prince looked thoughtful for a moment and then pleaded that the angel return his friends to life. But the angel could not do such a thing, for the dead could not truly be returned to the living. Greatly saddened, the prince cried out once again.

”If you cannot bring them to life, then strike me dead here, for I wish to be reunited with them!” the boy cried out. The angel nodded and took the boy’s life from his body. Touched by the loyalty that the prince and his comrades showed with each other, she immortalized their souls and placed them in a land of paradise only to be returned when the world needed them most…

L E A P
Centuries passed in peace and the legend of the prince and his comrades became just that among the residents of the land. A legend. As time passed, the legend began to fade, and the thought of the dark lord became much like the concept of the boogieman. Danger never seemed to touch the land, and the prince and his friends were never returned to the world. It seemed as though the angel had all but vanished from her place, and it seemed as though the tale of the dark lord would never be repeated. Unfortunately, as history is forgotten, it is doomed to repeat itself. The dark lord’s soul had been imprisoned in the darkness that made it, but after centuries the bond of the traitor’s virtue had broken and the dark lord escaped, even more powerful than before.

The angel, seeing this from her divine place, called the souls of the prince and his comrades from their paradise. Unable to create them as they once were, the angel had to reincarnate them into new bodies. Unfortunately, this action caught the attention of the dark lord and he sent his newly-built armies against the angel. The angel was fast to react and was scattered the newly-reborn heroes across the land in order to protect them just before being forced to flee the dark lord. With nothing in his way, the dark lord tightened his reign on the land.

In the decades that passed, the dark lord made certain his control over the world, but the heroes have been growing. Before long, they will be forced to realize their role, and it starts with a visit from the angel to the once-was prince…

Last edited by Cram on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin's Note: SWEET HOLY FUCK THIS IS HUGE)
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:49 am

--the p r i n c e
selfless – courageous – charitable
vengeful – reckless – sickly
archetypal role:: the hero
ability:: given charisma and the ability to overcome personal weakness
weakness:: forced to self-sacrifice under normal conditions.
played by:: o p e n

--the c r e a t u r e
gentle – self-sacrificing – wise
impulsive – fearful – irritable
archetypal role:: the mentor
ability:: vast wisdom and general knowledge of the land and the quest
weakness:: must do anything the hero asks (bound by a vow)

--the t r i c k s t e r
cheerful – crafty – lucky
unmotivated – sadistic – cowardly
archetypal role:: the trickster
ability:: vast fluctuating luck and cunning
weakness:: luck may swing from extremely good luck to extremely bad luck. Witty, but prone to getting in trouble.

--the t r a i t o r
cunning – experienced – perceptive
disloyal – selfish – deceitful
archetypal role:: the shapeshifter
ability:: shapeshifting abilities and masterful disguise. Individual morals and very little hesitation to decisions.
weakness:: detached from the hero and his cause and generally disliked or distrusted due to questionable morals.
played by:: VVO-The Obsessor

--the a n g e l
gentle – kind – purifying
weak-willed – indecisive – manipulative
archetypal role:: the weaver
ability:: able to watch the progress of humanity, other angelic abilities
weakness:: does not take part in human affairs and as such does not entirely enjoy human emotion.
played by:: NPC until further notice

--the g u a r d i a n
merciful – righteous – strong
short-sighted – power hungry – simple
archetypal role:: the threshold guardian
ability:: possesses great strength and grows stronger as the others do
weakness:: forced to do the bidding of the dark lord until properly defeated by the heroes
played by:: Cirinthasx

--the d a r k l o r d
intelligent – dedicated – powerful
greedy – evil – cruel
archetypal role:: the shadow
ability:: great power and has complete control over armies of people. Cannot be harmed if attacks are made with vengeful or non-virtuous purpose and intent. Remembers the past and will be instantly rebirthed if killed under most circumstances.
weakness:: extremely prone to attacks of virtue. If killed in the presence of self-sacrifice, the soul will be imprisoned.
played by:: Reserved for .sickling.

Last edited by VVO-The obsessor on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:49 am

Ichi! – There is no posting maximum as this roleplay is made for those that want to increase the amount that they are posting. The only thing I will say is that you will NOT. POST. ONE-LINERS. I hate them. That’s all.

Ni! – Being that there are limited character slots, your character had better be damn good if you expect to be accepted into this roleplay. For the moment, I will only allow a single person to play two characters. If I need more characters filled and no one else is joining, I will allow more characters to be taken. You will be following the character sheet for the most part. Look to the one I will fill out for an example. You may reserve a character if you so wish.

San! – Look…I kind of gave you character outlines. Don’t screw them up. They’re not even very descriptive. They are, actually…vague. Just make sure you incorporate what I have anyways. Most everyone will be human or human-looking.

Shich!-Finally, we have the basics of rping. No godmod, puppetting (unless given permission), killing without permission, auto-hit, insta-dodge, metagaming, etc. Respect me and all other rpers, listen to me, yaddayaddaya. Last but not least, I reserve the right to change/add/remove these rules and to reject your profile. That will be all.

Attention! - All those thinking about joining MUST reserve or post their character sheet by 9/25/09 or it will be taken by either me or Cirinthasx! Posting will not begin until then or later. Reserves will only be held a few days (a week at most if a believable excuse is given), so work fast!

Last edited by VVO-The obsessor on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VVO-The obsessor
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
VVO-The obsessor

PostSubject: Re: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 am

Story summary::

For those that have left or need a quick reminder of the story thus far, this post will have a summary of major events that have occurred. Being that I'm very forgetful, this may be somewhat slow to update, but regardless, it's here.

[empty] - Roleplay has yet to start.
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:41 am

VVO-The obsessor wrote:
Reserved for possible later use.
Yeah, don't do that. Make something of this post in 5 days and you can keep it. any longer and it may get deleted! THX

And the Alt Dimension is up for grabs!
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Cram wrote:
VVO-The obsessor wrote:
Reserved for possible later use.
Yeah, don't do that. Make something of this post in 5 days and you can keep it. any longer and it may get deleted! THX

And the Alt Dimension is up for grabs!

5 Days are up, just because it's an RP and you like your organization methods with it, it's too late, you can just post after this.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084

PostSubject: Re: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 am

Thanatos, the Darklord (a.k.a. Uncle Thanny by some)
intelligent – dedicated – powerful
greedy – evil – cruel
archetypal role:: the shadow
ability:: great power and has complete control over armies of people. Cannot be harmed if attacks are made with vengeful or non-virtuous purpose and intent. Remembers the past and will be instantly rebirthed if killed under most circumstances.
weakness:: extremely prone to attacks of virtue. If killed in the presence of self-sacrifice, the soul will be imprisoned.

Apperance:
~ Height: 7'5'' (Is an of ungodly height)
~ Hair: N/A (Cannot be seen, but it is black)
~ Eyes: N/A (Cannot be seen, but they are black)
~ Clothing:
~ Head: Cruel Helmet (A dark, vicious-looking helmet that covers Thanatos's entire head. As well as good protection it provides an intimidating visage.
~ Top: Spiked armor (Cruel-looking armor filled with spikes)
~ Hand: Spiked gauntlets
~ Bottom: Iron greaves (Vicious, spiked greaves)
~ Weapon: Jotuun Longsword (A weapon hosting a dark entity, it absorbs the souls of those it slays, its taste for blood insatiable.)

History: Nobody knows where the the being named Thanatos came from, or even when he came to be: all that is known is that he is a being of immense power. Early since his creation he quickly acquired power by conquering his neighboring lands single-handedly. As Thanatos cannot be harmed by physical, or even magical means, he is by all means invincible. His once nonexistent ranks quickly swelled to the thousands, in the span of a few months Thanatos already owned a small kingdom. However, this was not enough to satisfy the Darklord. He wanted more, much more. He wanted the world. And with his power, such a goal seems very, very likely...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]   sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules] Empty

Back to top Go down

sανισя - Reborn Heroes [announcement! Check rules]
Page 1 of 1