Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROBOT CHICKEN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

ROBOT CHICKEN Empty
PostSubject: ROBOT CHICKEN   ROBOT CHICKEN EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:52 pm

I HAVE DECIDED! We're gonna make a robot chicken! If we have too, we will use special effects using sprites. So feel free to talk to nothing during filming if anyone is interested.

Three survivors hid in a room where one zombie is closing in on them. This guy pulls out a hand cannon. One survivors questions, "Where on earth did you get that magnum? How did you even get that much money?" The guy with the gun yells out, "I SPENT MY COLLEGE FUND ON THIS!" As he fired at the zombie, he flies towards the window behind him and crashes through. The two survivors checked outside the broken window to find the guy dead. "Oh my god," one said, "He's dead." The second one was careless, "Yeah... Hey let's loot his body for ammo." As the second survivor leaves the room, the first one calls out, "Dibs on his Milk Duds."

(By Cram)

More ideas to come.
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

ROBOT CHICKEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT CHICKEN   ROBOT CHICKEN EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:56 am

"TAOKAKA GIMME MY FOOD BACK YOU B*TCH!" one guy says. Another questions, "Uhh. Bitch means female dog. The Kaka Clan are all cats. You can't put it that way." First guy pauses. He puts his mind into it. "TAOKAKA YOU CAT B*TCH!" Second guy facepalms.

(By Drag3ndz)
Car dispensers. James inserts five dollars. Car hanging on machine got stuck. James starts whining, "NOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

(By Cram)
ROUND 1. FIGHT! The two people starts hitting each other, until first guy complains. "Why on earth are you jumping backwards like an idiot?" Second guy responds: "I... DON'T... KNOW!"

(By Drag3ndz)
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com

ROBOT CHICKEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: After School & Weekend Adventures :: Filming & Others-
Jump to: