Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Shades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

High Shades Empty
PostSubject: High Shades   High Shades EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:18 am

Kay, ignoring hierarchy, i'm just gonna name off all the high shades

Geiss: Aura
Illou: Fists
Saki: Staff
Caiin: Book (Book MAY be dropped)
Trish: x2 Knives
'Bill' (William): Bow
Jack: Axe
Keith: Spear
San-Tayu: Sword

Er.. could be some edits later...
Edit: Shade Names Changed

Last edited by Cram on Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

High Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Shades   High Shades EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:39 am

Geiss
Race: Former Human
Appearance:
~ Hair: Once brunette, but now a shade of darkness with tinges of red
~ Eyes: Black, with certain shades of red
~ Height: 5'10"'
Clothes:
~ Top: Black T-shirt with trademark logo and insignia.
~ Bottom: Black-dyed cargo pants. Very thick and flowing with darkness.
~ Shoes: Normal sneakers. As usual, they're black.
~ Accessory: None
~ Preferred Weapon: Glaive
History: Little is known about the past life of the dark being known as Sige, other than the fact that he was once a proud senior of Templar Academy. Handsome and intelligent, Sige was extremely popular and liked by almost everyone in the school. Then, one day, he vanished without notice. Searches were initiated, with nothing coming up, and Sige was pronounced dead. Now, he is leader of the High Shades, highly-ranked Shades whose sapience and self-awareness allows them to command lower Shades and develop strategies. Sige was smartest, and most clever: so naturally, he rose to the top of the dark hierarchy.

Xesh
Appearance:
~ Hair: Pure darkness
~ Eyes: Black with a tinge of insanity
~ Height: 5'7''
Clothes:
~ Top: Ancient school uniform, consisting of a brown coat and black undershirt.
~ Bottom: Ancient school uniform, consisting of a gray skirt.
~ Accessory: Flower hairpin, black from age.
~ Shoes: Women's sneakers, black.
~ Preferred Weapon: Claws
History: Similar to Sige, Xesh was once a popular junior attending Templar High, a beautiful and exotic student. Then, she disappeared one day without a trace. Like Sige's case, searches turned up zero evidence and she was proclaimed dead. Xesh has only recently completed her mutation into the form of High Shade, and the transformation has strained her sanity to the limit. Borderline insane, Xesh is a terror in battle and only has limited rational thought during fights. She may go berserk, destroying everything in sight without a second thought. She is rather high among the dark hierarchy due to her frightening proficiency in combat.

San-Tayu (Tama)
Appearance:
~ Hair: Black, with orange streaks
~ Eyes: Orange
~ Height: 5'3''
Clothes:
~ Top: Ancient school uniform, consisting of an orange coat and black undershirt.
~ Bottom: Ancient school uniform, consisting of brown shorts.
~ Accessory: None
~ Shoes: Flip-flop slippers
~ Preferred Weapon: Aural Discharge
History: Only a young girl, Tama was a freshman to Templar Academy when she disappeared without a trace on the fateful day. Like the others, people failed to find any remains, and she was proclaimed deceased. After her indoctrination to the darkness, Tama retained her relative youth while developing a sickening taste for bloodshed and carnage. While she is too naive and young to command with efficiency, her small size grants her incredible agility and speed, while the darkness within her provides tremendous strength. She is ranked averagely among the dark hierarchy due to her relative weakness among the High Shades.

-more to come-
Back to top Go down
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

High Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Shades   High Shades EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:48 am

Well, today I was going over the pages of info and i found a glaring plot hole! Oh fun! Apparently, we had no answer as to why this even takes place at the school and why the shades did not take control of an authority figure! (I.e. Principal, teacher, etc.) So here is the reason! *begin story addendum*

As you well know, after the book was discovered, humans started to use magic. this was because as the book was discovered, auras and Aether had activated within all living being. Aether resides in anything with an aura and works with the flow of mana in the air on earth. Mana is the base material for all magic and Aether is the catalyst. Aura also determines Aether wavelength and affinity. Affinity is the ability to use certain skills effectively (i.e. Blue aura=Lightning, White aura=Ice, green=wind, red=fire, purple=dark, yellow=light.[MC has no aura so he is of the Axiom affinity])

getting to the point, the student who were killed and replaced by the high shade doppelgangers had strong affinities for Ma-gat-su or Corruption. their own feelings snuffed their aura to a cold grey as they turned their backs to the world.

<CoT SPOILER ALERT!>

This was perfect for the shades. the shades needed the humans' auras to survive and the only way to assure their dominance over them was to absorb their world into their realm. this could only ba accomplished by the help of 9 humans who had forsaken their world. This is where the 9 students come in. As the students were killed, their souls were bound to the UG library by a rune, etched into the ground by Geiss himself. He did this because he was promised fame and adoration among his classmates. Geiss is the last to be killed as he was the final piece of the puzzle to fulfill Genesis's (Or Mother Kamane's) plans.

Last edited by Cram on Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

High Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Shades   High Shades EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 am

Cram wrote:
Well, today I was going over the pages of info and i found a glaring plot hole! Oh fun! Apparently, we had no answer as to why this even takes place at the school and why the shades did not take control of an authority figure! (I.e. Principal, teacher, etc.) So here is the reason! *begin story addendum*

As you well know, after the book was discovered, humans started to use magic. this was because as the book was discovered, auras and Aether had activated within all living being. Aether resides in anything with an aura and works with the flow of mana in the air on earth. Mana is the base material for all magic and Aether is the catalyst. Aura also determines Aether wavelength and affinity. Affinity is the ability to use certain skills effectively (i.e. Blue aura=Lightning, White aura=Ice, green=wind, red=fire, purple=dark, yellow=light.[MC has no aura so he is of the Axiom affinity])

getting to the point, the student who were killed and replaced by the high shade doppelgangers had strong affinities for Ma-gat-su or Corruption. their own feelings snuffed their aura to a cold grey as they turned their backs to the world.

<CoT SPOILER ALERT!>

This was perfect for the shades. the shades needed the humans' auras to survive and the only way to assure their dominance over them was to absorb their world into their realm. this could only ba accomplished by the help of 9 humans who had forsaken their world. This is where the 9 students come in. As the students were killed, their souls were bound to the UG library by a rune, etched into the ground by Geiss himself. He did this because he was promised fame and adoration among his classmates. Geiss is the last to be killed as he was the final piece of the puzzle to fulfill Genesis's (Or Mother Kamane's) plans.

This is perfect. We only need to fit this into dialogue later on.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

High Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Shades   High Shades EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:19 am

Cram wrote:

I think I know!

It could be because the Shades were only recently reintroduced into the modern world, that they had not grown to full power yet, and thus were confined to the reaches of Templaria's tomb (the school and everything under it). As time progresses, the Shades gain more and more power, and start to become an increasing threat, eventually endangering the entire world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Shades Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Shades   High Shades Empty

Back to top Go down

High Shades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: RPG/TextRPG Forum :: Chronicles of Templaria (Cram's RPG)-
Jump to: