Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Platinum progess.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Platinum progess. Empty
PostSubject: Platinum progess.   Platinum progess. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 am

I recently got Pokemon Platinum so, I guess I'll be blogging in this thread. Please refrain from posting as my progess will be put into new posts and not into edits in the original thread.

Day 1:
Due to complications and issues I do not want to discuss or talk about, I have a relax nature 2nd ev. Piplup (Forgot it's name) placing it at level 20, and a Staravia at level 17. I defeated the first gym with great un-pleasure as it took me 4 times to defeat. Due to the relaxed nature, my Piplup has reduced speed which causes it's faggotry uber headbutt flinching to the problem. Geodude and Onix were pathetically easy to beat however with the quad effect bubble attack which totals up to about 100 base power (with STAB effects). With that, and about like 2 hours played I turned off my game and went to sleep as I still am in New York City.

Day 2:
After extensive training @ the route just before the 3rd gym, I trained both my Penguin related Pokemon and my Staravia to level 30. Yup yup. I challenged them the first time like that but LOL almost lost. I accidently turned off the game anyways, so I restarted but decided for Staravia to become a Staraptor @ level 34, and my Penguin to become Empoleon @ level 36. I challenged again and won with ease. I battled all the trainers for some extra EXP inside for my Pokemon and defeated the 4th gym leader soloing with my Staraptor, leaving it at level 39. Since my Empoleon was behind in levels, I trained it to level 40 ends at 7 hours 43 minutes of gaming (2-3 hours left away).
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Platinum progess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum progess.   Platinum progess. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 am

Reserve
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Platinum progess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum progess.   Platinum progess. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:30 am

Reserve
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Platinum progess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum progess.   Platinum progess. EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 pm

I got an Absol up to level 81 in the course of 1 week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Platinum progess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Platinum progess.   Platinum progess. Empty

Back to top Go down

Platinum progess.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: For Fun :: Books, Manga, Anime, & Others-
Jump to: