Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What game is it you've been playing the most these days?

Go down 
+3
.sickling.
seventhfonist425
Kudo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

What game is it you've been playing the most these days? Empty
PostSubject: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:42 pm

Whether it be blasting Boomers (Left 4 Dead) or headshotting Nazi Zombies, just put what game it is you've been wasting your life away on these days

As for me, I've still been playing a crudload of The World Ends with You (Yes, it is established, Mr. H is indeed a god who can do whatever he wants, Joshua too...kinda, ok not so much but still...enough parenthesis talk)

stuck in Dr4gndz's Okami for the Wii (not that I've been playing it as much as I used to...WHAR IS THAT FREAKIN WHIRPOOL?!)

and I recently re-beat Mario&Luigi Partners in Time low level in a couple of days (yes, a couple as in two)

the SLIGHTEST bit of Mario Kart (per say, 15 minutes every 2-3 days, litterally, just one Grand Prix then some other game)

and I've been considering going back to making a stepmania step chart, for an epic song

that is all for now, you guys?
Back to top Go down
seventhfonist425
Regular poster
Regular poster
seventhfonist425

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:40 pm

I've just been playing games randomly lately....
Sometimes I take out the N64 emulator and play Majora's Mask or Ocarina of Time. (Levitation is so fun! The Happy Mask guy is never in his shop in OoT!!! Mad )
Some Vesperia every now and then.
and some Sonic and the Black Knight and Unleashed (360 now) recently.
Back to top Go down
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 am

Nothing, as of now.

The 360 succumbed to the Red Ring of Death. No more Soul Calibur, Mass Effect, Left4Dead, Halo, etc. That means there is only one place left to absolutely master:

Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 3:14 pm

Dang .sickling. that sucks. Don't worry, you can ask Microsoft to fix that machine. Time to bring out your wallet.

I've been playing mostly on the PC because of the Valve Pack. ($100 mind you.)

I'm playing Left 4 Dead now and then. Arrow

Team Fortress 2 just blows my face away. I usually play as the Scout. What game is it you've been playing the most these days? 310967

Garry's Mod can be fun when you go online to other people's servers and goof off with coded systems. (Zombie server plays just like L4D.) What game is it you've been playing the most these days? 55775

Half-Life: Source can bore me sometimes but I still wanna know what's happening. Neutral

Portal gets me motion sickness but it's really fun to play. drunken I got cremated a couple of times, and sevenfonist425 saw it. What game is it you've been playing the most these days? 371597
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
Cram
Admin
Admin
Cram

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 pm

RESIDENT EVIL 5 Y'ALL!
Back to top Go down
http://xplodingbrain.omgforum.net
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 5:23 pm

and now I've been playing Mario & Luigi RPG...

3!!! it may not work on the R4 or anything, but thanks to all the trouble I went to trying to get it to work on the R4, I managed to get it to work perfectly on the emulator (ok fine, so it has a slight bit of lag, speed is 90-95%, still pretty good, actually playable without having to wait much at all, but I'd perfer it to be at the 98-100% that Kirby Super Star Ultra runs at)
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
Pikachu

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 6:30 am

MapleStory.
Back to top Go down
http://aarondesu.livejournal.com/
kiki.i
Valiant poster
Valiant poster
kiki.i

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:53 pm

PORTAL! i still can't get past level 18 though Sad
Back to top Go down
http://kiki-ishtar.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game is it you've been playing the most these days?   What game is it you've been playing the most these days? Empty

Back to top Go down

What game is it you've been playing the most these days?
Page 1 of 1