Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses   Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:48 pm

Left 4 Hope
L4H is a movie I was planning a few days ago. After playing Left 4 Dead for a week, (Seriously, you only need to play for a few days to understand the Infected. There's not much of them.) I think I can come up with some things.

Intro. Drag3ndz wrote:
[EXT] Parking Lot - Night

_It's been seven weeks after first infection. Four people were walking down through the lamp post with any weapon they have from pistols to machine guns to sniper rifles.

__Survivor 1
__"Keep a keen eye out for anything dead."

__Survivor 2
__"How did we get drafted into this again?"

_With that regards, everyone tried thinking about something else from that question. They all held their weapons out as they moved further into the campus.

[EXT] Hallway - Night

_Everyone examined their surroundings until they heard footsteps.

__Survivor 3
__"Guys! Something's coming!"

_Suddenly, a person with a hood on gasped at the sight of the survivors holding out their guns.

__Stranger
__"DON'T SHOOT! I'm not infected!"

_The group put down their weapons.

__Survivor 4
__"Have you been attacked?"

__Stranger
__"A couple of hours ago."

__Survivor 2
__"How do we know you're not being infected?"

_A dramatic pause grasps the hooded kid.

__Stranger
__"I... I don't know..."

_Survivor 3 then grabs survivor 2 and whispered something. The two were negotiating silently before they made their conclusion.

__Survivor 2
__"Do you have a weapon?"

__Stranger
__"Only a pistol."

_Survivor 1 walks over to the boy.

__Survivor 1
__"What's your name, kid?"

__Stranger
__"I'm Johnathan. I prefer to be called John for short.

_Survivor 1 then shakes hands with him.

__Survivor 1
__"John, eh? I'm captain Kevin!"

_Before everyone else got to introduce themselves, a howl was heard throughout the entire city.

__Survivor 4
__"We got to get a move on!"

Left 4 Dumbasses
L4D is a joke movie I was thinking of. Not much about the planning but I created some jokes.

Witch Joke #1. Drag3ndz wrote:
[INT] The Bathroom- Night

_The following hero enters the girl's bathroom. There are a few stalls closed. Crying was heard from one of them. Tension builds up when the gunner slowly attempts to open a door. With his/her hand shaking, the survivor opened the stall and found pills on the toilet cover.

__Survivor
__"AWW HELL YEAH!"

_With that person's loud voice, the Witch in the other stall screeched. The survivor startled the Witch!

__Survivor
__"Aww FU-"

Witch Joke #2. Drag3ndz wrote:
[EXT] Alleyway/Hall - Night

_The lights above were faint, but were fine for viewing the enviroment. The four survivors then heard crying as they crouched.

__Survivor 1
__"Did you guys here that?"

__Survivor 2
__"Hear what?"

_The crying got louder as the party proceeded. They were looking around with caution.

__Survivor 3
__"Where is that noise coming from?"

_They then saw a Witch from afar with an orange light around her. She was slumping away from their direction, so the survivors were safe.

__Survivor 1
__"We can get by her if we're quiet."

_The humans sneaked by her slowly with the camera showing the Witch in front and the survivors in the background. Half way, loud music started playing in the car with the second survivor staring blankly at the radio. The Witch screeched out to the people.

__Survivor 2
__"Whoops."

The fourth survivor started making a run for it.

__Survivor 4
__"YOU DUMBASS!"
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses   Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 3:41 am

We can't make a movie out of just this. We need more.
Back to top Go down
Drag3ndz
Drag3ndz

Number of posts : 661

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses   Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 7:02 am

We're not making that long of a movie. The original Left 4 Dead opening only lasted 5 minutes. If we're lucky, we can bump the time to at least 10 minutes. This is just ideas. There's more to come, so don't worry! = ]
Back to top Go down
http://exedreams.heavenforum.com
.sickling.
over 1000!
over 1000!
.sickling.

Number of posts : 1084
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses   Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:45 am

Drag3ndz wrote:
We're not making that long of a movie. The original Left 4 Dead opening only lasted 5 minutes. If we're lucky, we can bump the time to at least 10 minutes. This is just ideas. There's more to come, so don't worry! = ]

5 minutes? That's a VERY long intro for a game. Take a look at Halo or Tales of Vesperia. Halo's is only a little over half a minute, and ToV's is only 2 minutes long. We should just include these ideas as a videogame spoof montage.
Back to top Go down
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses   Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:02 am

.sickling. wrote:
Drag3ndz wrote:

5 minutes? That's a VERY long intro for a game. Take a look at Halo or Tales of Vesperia. Halo's is only a little over half a minute, and ToV's is only 2 minutes long. We should just include these ideas as a videogame spoof montage.

KHIIFM+ opening took AT LEAST 15 minutes on my CPU...

(it's around 5 minutes in reality, mabye 7....checked, it's 5)

yeah, it is kinda long, but look at how long past movies have been for us anyway...(Pokemon, around 9 minutes?, Earthbound, 18 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses   Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses Empty

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Hope or Left 4 Dumbasses
Page 1 of 1