Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join to turn off ads

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The hacking continues: Super Mario RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kudo
Kudo

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-10-24

The hacking continues: Super Mario RPG Empty
PostSubject: The hacking continues: Super Mario RPG   The hacking continues: Super Mario RPG EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:44 am

Ok for one, Super Mario RPG is an awesome game, if you haven't played it, you SHOULD

anyway, a bit further into the subject, I have begun to hack this game in a similar way as Final Fantasy VI, well, more like how those people hack Kingdom Hearts II but whatever, as a demonstration of my boredom, I show you a normal boss, Multiplied by SEVEN (since that's the max number of enemies I can place into a single formation) anyway, here it is

as for the boss (Jynx) there are a total of 3 times you fight him normally ingame, by hacking I've placed all 3 types of Jynxs in at once (in rows)

also I used him because he's the smallest boss who doesn't move at all unless attacking (he has almost the least amount of sprites for any character in the game, exception of the crystals and Culex)

Next up, 3x Culex (geez, all these bosses with x's at the end of their name, makes it annoying since I can't just put it down as Mario x3 or whatever)
Back to top Go down

The hacking continues: Super Mario RPG
Page 1 of 1